Corrupting the Bradley's - Tim 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? He'd like watching my son and, uh, you, um, in bed, well, together?" Anja queried dubiously, her sapphire blue eyes alight with uncertainty but undoubtedly curious to know more.

"Yeah, not necessarily in bed, but most definitely fucking. It's like this, Anja, the idea of seeing me with a younger man with big cock - bigger than his own, which isn't difficult to find, I might add, turns Ray on," my cunning wife expanded on my deviancy while disparaging my manhood in one fell swoop.

"Truthfully, he's told me more than once he'd like to see it," she outright lied.

Mrs. Bradley simply sat slack-jawed while Tim furrowed his brow trying to comprehend such bizarre behavior.

Only Kellen sat unaffected, knowing I'd seen and heard him screwing his mother on multiple occasions, and that I'd watched harmlessly from the same easy chair Anja currently occupied while Emma sucked him off on the sofa.

"Anyway, I thought Tim might be the perfect opportunity to do so, if he's interested," Emma concluded her impure overture to the mystified lad.

"I don't wanna do gay stuff. I like girls," Tim announced defensively, straightening in his chair with the mention of his name, and a look of consternation crossing his face.

"No, no, sweetie, he just wants to watch, not join in," Emma stressed with an inward roll of her eyes at his kneejerk homophobia. "We can discuss it more later when you've had a chance to digest the idea."

"Um, okay, but I still think it's weird," he replied, feeling like he should be offended somehow but not sure why.

The perturbed teen knew me as well from his friendship with Kellen as he did Emma, although with quite different feelings about us, especially now. This new insight was no doubt disquieting and unexpected. I also suspect he was somewhat insecure about how well he'd perform if I was there watching his every move as he fucked my wife.

"The point is we can be completely open when you're at our house," Emma affirmed. "Kerri will know too. I don't believe in keeping secrets now that she's an adult. For instance, she already knows about Ray's unusual proclivities."

"Wow, I'm startled, to say the least. I'd have never guessed that about Ray, or how open you are in front of Kerri and Kellen," Anja marveled, her demeanor telling my observant wife she was more interested in my perversity than upset, sending the gears of iniquity spinning another click faster in her already dizzied head.

"Well, as we discussed, they're adults, and I won't lie to them, but please don't think too ill of me or Ray," my wife countered. "What you know of us as a conservative family isn't a façade, it's just not all there is to us, that's all."

"I don't, and I won't," the black-haired wife accepted. "In some ways, it makes this whole new lifestyle easier to accommodate."

"Yes, and it gives you a place to blow off some steam if your husband's at home," Emma offered euphemistically. "You're always welcome to visit Kellen here."

With Emma's mindboggling disclosures and more wine consumed, the conversation became increasingly raw and raunchy, with genteel words and phrases replaced by crude street terms and libertine descriptions.

I listened from the hallway, out of sight but within earshot as my shameless wife and a tipsy Anja Bradley grew bolder telling of the incredible sex with Tim and Kellen. The guys sat quietly, their egos swelling at the high praise of the satisfied mothers about the impressive size of their cocks, tireless stamina, and physical prowess fucking them.

Once or twice Emma insinuated she was familiar with Kellen's substantial tool but didn't confess anything, conspicuously keeping their incestuous relationship hidden. She didn't hesitate, however, to mock my smaller unit, shamefully heightening my arousal comparing it unfavorably to the thick cock possessed by Anja's son.

"You make Tim's impressive, um, abilities sound too good to be true," Anja giggled, unable to speak too brazenly when referring to her own son's sexual capability.

"Uh-oh, you may need to prove it at some point, young man," Emma taunted wickedly with intended inference.

"Kellen has his own generous tool set he uses extremely well in Frank's office," Tim's inebriated mother unabashedly proclaimed, delighting in describing her and Kellen's gratifying desecration of her husband's hallowed sanctuary.

During the off-color regalia, Emma allowed two more buttons on her blouse to come undone, letting the tempting pale insides of her huge boobs pop into view whenever she gave an uproarious laugh or hearty guffaw as the conversation remained prurient and sexually-charged.

"Speaking of heated sex and 'great racks,'" she segued dramatically when the embarrassing story of her confronting Tim with his untoward comment to Kellen was told. "It's warm in here and the wine is making me flushed. Would it bother anyone if I take off my top?"

The room went silent, with the unfathomable question hanging in the air, stopping Anja in her tracks bearing a look of anxious uncertainty, while Tim and Kellen's eyes veered immediately to Emma's chest.

"Um, Emma, what about Kellen?" the dazed mother queried, her eyes shifting to our son and then back to where my wife was already unbuttoning the last button ready to pull the garment from her shoulders.

"Anja, I don't want to shock you, but Kellen's seen my breasts before, although only by accident," she fibbed, but so proficiently it was believable, as fabrication in service of the odious tasks assigned by my boss was now merely one more of the myriad ways Hank corrupted my formerly honest wife's integrity.

"Accidents happen, but this, I mean, I'm not sure I understand," Anja challenged, her astonished expression a response to the audacity of the question.

"Honestly, Anja, if I know men, Tim has almost certainly described my 'girls' in intimate detail to Kel," Emma submitted undeterred, removing the shirt completely and sitting in only her short denim skirt.

I knew from Hank's instructions and our own private conversations that Emma was working slowly until the time, possibly tonight depending on how things developed, when she revealed to Anja and Tim the full lurid detail of her disgraceful sexual relationship with our son.

For now, however, the bold demonstration of her licentious intentions for the night by baring her incredible tits sufficed, with their flawless white skin and wide flat areola on brilliant display to all eyes.

"It shouldn't be so surprising. You know the guys talk about our bodies. It's what guys do," Emma charged, playing the 'shame' card, and casting the mystified woman as an old-fashioned party pooper unwilling to relax her inflexible social propriety.

"Yeah, I know what guys do when it comes to mentally undressing women. I'm married to one, after all," the guarded wife answered skeptically with an oblique reference to Frank's philandering.

"Look, the reality is that under our new arrangement, it stands to reason it's only a matter of time before we all see each other naked, even you and Tim," my scheming wife suggested falsely, satisfied by Anja's inner turmoil, and thinking it potentially beneficial.

"I-I, um, suppose," Anja stammered her reluctant acceptance of the odd proposition, flabbergasted, but also unable to remove her eyes from the undeniably spectacular size and firmness of Emma's unbelievable tits.

"Something catch your eye, dear?" Emma asked with snarky confidence, breaking Anja's transfixed gaze.

"Whew, I must say, Emma, you really do have magnificent breasts," the mesmerized wife exhaled, acknowledging an undisguised admiration for the splendid globes.

"What a nice thing to say. I'm glad you like them," my proud wife rose with the change in Anja's focus, supremely squaring her shoulders and pushing the fleshy melons forward to their most delightful effect.

"Your son certainly seems to be fond of them," she intoned, playfully directing the teasing comment to Tim.

"I can understand why," his mother gushed without realizing her fixation, signaling to Emma that getting Anja into bed for their own tryst might not be as difficult as she first thought.

"It doesn't mean you need to show your breasts, dear. Only if you're comfortable, but I bet you'd get the guys' attention if you lost that shift," Emma reassured Anja bluntly about undressing in front of her son.

"My shift, huh, you mean, take it off? Here?" Anja stumbled uncomfortably with the concept.

The modest mother and suburban housewife was only just growing accustomed to Emma's topless nudity in everyone's presence but was also feeling an undeniable glow of arousal at the taboo exhibition in her alcohol-influenced state, adding to the overt sexuality flooding the room.

"It's just the four of us," Emma lied, correctly suspecting I was somewhere nearby listening to the slow dismantling of Mrs. Bradley's moral armor.

"Yes, well, that's true," the black-haired beauty conceded with a somewhat bamboozled nod.

"I gotta say too, all this talk about these two studs' ample equipment is making me horny. I really want to rip Tim's clothes off and jump him right here and now," my daring wife declared shamelessly.

"Sounds good to me," Tim practically spit, taking off his shirt, uncaring that his mother was seated near him while fueled by wine and lust and the glorious vision of my wife's giant tits.

"I'm betting Kellen feels the same way," Emma surmised forthrightly, gauging the eager look in our son's green eyes as he too reached to peel off his t-shirt and stand with his muscled frame contained only by his shorts.

"Here? Shouldn't we go to a bedroom or something?" Anja protested meekly, simply unprepared for the rapid devolution of the evening from pleasant talk into a sex fest, finding herself pulled along by peer pressure, the energy of the room, and my wicked wife's prodding appeals.

"I suppose, if you like, but after all this dirty talk of hard bodies and big cocks, aren't you the least bit curious to see what Tim is really packing?" Emma stated unequivocally, luring but not forcing the hesitant woman into anything she wasn't ready to handle, but also seizing the opportunity in pursuit of her fraudulent goal.

"Ohhh, goodness, my son? I, um, never considered seeing Tim's, uh, thing," Anja gasped, bewildered by the unusual thought but sensing an inappropriate fascination filling her mind at the unexpected overture.

"It's a cock, Anja, it's okay to say it. Tim has a cock, and a damn nice one at that," my immodest wife countered brazenly, dropping to her knees before the anxious youth.

Tim stood tall and daunting as Emma reached for his fly, ready to reveal his sturdy manhood but waiting for Anja to signal her cooperation and not freak out.

"You don't have to stay, Anja, but don't you want to see how proud you should be of Tim, and how lucky I am?" my wife cooed deceptively without pressing too hard, fearful of ruining every gain so far with the morally faltering mother.

Mrs. Bradley sat in a world of confusion, her libido running rampant at the tantalizing yet forbidden idea. Only restrained by a few remaining shreds of decency, she did nothing but stare dumbly at her startling topless friend kneeling ready to strip her son and expose his manly penis.

Intended or not, Anja's silence and inaction was Emma's clue to continue, ignoring her inherent sympathy for the captivated housewife and pragmatically undertaking one last ploy winning her cooperation and acceptance of this latest derogation of her motherhood and decency.

"I have to be honest, Anja, a mother's pride makes me curious what Kellen's giving you, especially after you've boasted so much about his 'tool set,'" Emma spun her prey's wicked words, pushing the fiction she was completely unfamiliar with his generous cock.

Lost in a compromising stupor, our befuddled neighbor reflexively nodded her affirmation, sending Emma into action and unflinching so, lowering Tim's shorts releasing his surprisingly flaccid prick before Anja's stunned eyes, unalterably fixed to his crotch.

"Oh, my goodness," Anja's gasped in wonderment seeing her handsome son fully nude, his muscled frame and imposing strength sending an unanticipated ripple to her heart.

Inescapably dropping her gaze to his manhood, surrounded by a halo of dark hair, and anchored by a sizeable pair of egg-sized balls in their wrinkled pouch, her knees buckled visibly.

Smiling wickedly, Emma glanced over her shoulder at Anja, awestruck and wholly captivated by the extraordinary vision, while more importantly, growing ever more ensnared in my profligate wife's quagmire of deceit and debauchery.

"I told you he has a superb cock, and it's even nicer when it's hard. You really should be proud, Anja," Emma remarked brashly, her green eyes gleaming, immodestly taking the limp flesh column between her fingers, and sensing a gentle pulse as her young buck responded to the stimulation.

"Hmmm, yes," Tim sighed, unfazed by his spellbound mother's presence, and noting her blue eyes spark aflame with life while giving her lower lip an incriminating bite, much as she had when admiring Kellen's physique over pizza a few weeks earlier.

It was clear to Emma her impressionable hunk was a puppet in her hands, happily following anywhere she led his cock without question.

"Uh, yes, he's, um, a remarkable young man," Anja murmured almost inaudibly, surveilling the illicit scene spying Tim's cock growing noticeably within the ductile fingertips of my shockingly dissolute wife.

"Oh, Emma, that's so nice," Tim huffed, startling Anja by the familiar use of her first name.

"Tim, when I have your lovely cock in my hand with guests present, call me Emmy. I am your sex kitten, after all," Emma purred seductively, feeling his rising prick swell, and sensing her own arousal building, despite her misgivings.

Observing eagerly from my perch, I found it odd for Emma to suggest that moniker, as I knew she didn't particularly care for it, thinking it frivolous and too cutesy. I certainly never called her that, but I think it was designed as an alter ego, removing herself psychologically from the treacherous task she was undertaking in corrupting the Bradley's.

Risking a peek around the corner, I witnessed the incredible vision of Emma's gentle fingers massaging Tim's rising shaft, my torturously crowded cock suffering as she played with her young hunk, knowing he was Kellen's best friend and more amazingly, that his flummoxed mother saw her every tender stroke.

My wife's easy manipulations unintentionally set her diamond wedding ring on bold display as a silent reminder to me, and more importantly her audience, that she was a married woman breaking her sacred vows.

I also noticed a palpable tumult in Mrs. Bradley's demeanor, perhaps triggered by the sight of Emma's ring as an endorsement of this new sordid dynamic and its desirability to the wavering housewife.

Maintaining her gentle, attentive caresses, Tim's cock rose visibly to full measure as Emma toyed with the enlivened span, presenting itself proudly, throbbing and twitching as Anja watched, bewildered but undeniably appreciative of its magnitude and size.

"My turn," the entranced raven-haired mother finally spoke after sitting paralyzed for nearly a minute.

Without further prompting, Anja assumed her role in the obscene tableau she didn't truly understand, feeling compelled to join and surprising everyone except Emma, expecting just this response to the bombardment of stimulus focused her way all evening.

Fueled by her spiraling lust, aggrievement towards her scoundrel husband, a little too much alcohol, and insidiously by the incredible sex she'd experienced with Kellen so recently, the late-30's beauty abruptly stood upright, restlessly raising her hands behind her neck.

With her enchanted audience watching intently, Anja pulled at the zipper holding up her simple shift, then gave a modest shimmy sending the cotton fabric dropping smoothly to her feet.

Donning only a simple lace bra pushing up her ample tits, a generous valley of pillowy cleavage hovered above her flat stomach and narrow hips embraced by sexy bikini panties hugging her ivory skin, offset by her bewitching jet-black hair in a stylishly short, straight cut.

Anja Bradley was truly a vision I never thought I'd be lucky enough to see so scantily dressed - soft and charmingly feminine, her tummy rounded with an appealing layer of matronly padding, her arms nicely toned and legs shapely, tapering to delicate ankles upholding a delightfully heart-shaped bottom.

Shorter than Emma, as are most women, and without the awe-inspiring bosom of my wife, also true of most women, Anja's alabaster breasts were still a temptingly large C-cup, readily drawing the attention of her newly infatuated son.

"Come here, Kel, let's show your mom what you have to offer a horny old gal like me," Anja beckoned saucily, adopting a come-hither inflection to her seductive Finnish accent and a devilish smile I'd never seen cross the proper woman's face in our many past meetings.

"You bet, Mrs. Bradley," our son replied eagerly, standing before her in a flash, towering above the ravishing housewife by a half foot with broad shoulders squared imposingly and his ripped frame setting her heart aflutter.

Switching from Kellen's starry-eyed gaze to Tim's piercing blue eyes, Anja unexpectedly dropped the shoulder straps of her bra and just as swiftly unhooked the front centered catch, letting the undergarment fall to the floor setting her lily-white boobs bobbling freely, to the utter shock and glee of her flabbergasted son.

"Oh wow, oh wow, mom, you're beautiful," Tim gushed unbidden, thrilled at the vision of his demure but gorgeous mother standing nervously nearby wearing only her white cotton panties.

"Thank you, son. It seems only fair with Emma displaying her wonderful chest so openly with Kellen in the room," Anja granted, smiling at the compliment as an improper glow flushed her blushing body.

It was a tremendously bold and out of character move by the conservative, even somewhat sheltered woman, and we all knew it. All eyes, mine included, were transfixed on Anja's perfect white tits - two full cones of luscious flesh projecting upright and proud, jiggling ever so slightly with her nervousness at their astonishing presentation.

The Bradley's hadn't anticipated this extravagant turn of events at tonight's soirée, but appeared willing to see where it took them, with a little push in the right direction by my crafty wife.

The suddenly impulsive mother and beguiled son apprehensively gauged the other's response to the sudden openness between them, involuntarily sending non-verbal clues of their unnatural arousal.

Tim's hard cock strained visibly in Emma's cradling palm, while Anja's cherry rose nipples drew into tight knots, with her crystalline eyes unable to remove themselves from his stalwart tool.

Mimicking Emma, the exotic European dropped to her knees before our son, deftly undoing Kellen's pants and subserviently lowering them past his hips, springing his rock-solid prick from the fabric with a bounding jerk, coming to rest marvelously erect mere inches from her enamored eyes.

Kellen was already too worked up by the events of the evening to stay soft, genuinely impressed by his mother's manipulative prowess, never imagining her cajoling the wary mother and son to undress in each other's presence.

"Wow! Anja, you are one lucky lady!" Emma exclaimed, pretending it was her first look at our son's splendid cock and playing up the discovery for the benefit of her treacherous ruse.

Emma looked jealously at Kellen's waving lance, even ridiculously licking her lips, just in case the message wasn't obvious enough, conveying her appreciation for his prodigious manhood. Hopefully, she thought, the suggestible Finnish mother subliminally absorbed the message such adoration of her own son's cock was acceptable behavior.

1...34567...9