Corrupting the Bradley's - Tim 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No more, please. Please, stop, Emma. I can't take it anymore," the overwhelmed woman begged, gently pushing my wife's head away, signaling she simply couldn't stand another powerful climax under her persistent tongue.

Her jaw sore and tongue in knots, Emma finally relented, withdrawing, and letting her playmate collapse on the patio while she fell backward into the pool floating away in recovery.

Emma's shorts still in place, her big, buoyant tits road above the water's surface as flotation devices, her nipples rock hard beacons demonstrating her own excitement at her triumph in fulfilling Hank's unthinkable demand.

Eventually, the women rose and hugged sensuously in a seminude embrace nearly as erotic as the sex itself, kissing deeply before getting dressed. I sensed this was just the beginning, and that conventional but now kinky Mrs. Anja Bradley would visit my wife and our bed again in the future investigating her burgeoning bisexuality.

After Anja left, I heard our bedroom door close and the familiar buzz of Emma's favorite vibrator, followed by a series of deep-throated moans relieving herself of her own need. With Kellen unavailable to perform the enviable task, she sadly did so rather than seek me out.

END CHAPTER, PART 1

1...456789