Corrupting the Bradley's - Tim 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had a plan, and she also had strict rules governing it.

Kellen was sternly warned not to say anything about their incestuous relationship, judging it too soon to reveal that our horny son was very familiar with the multitude of sexual charms she bestowed.

"I know, but it's a little weird. I mean, they're our moms," his conscientious friend stated inconclusively. "It's freaky thinking of you banging my mother. It's gonna take a little while to adjust."

"Yeah, well you'll get over it the next time your face in buried in mom's big tits. Besides, our moms are nice ladies, and they're hot too. Who better to teach us the ropes about sex?" Kellen advised, his demented view of Emma sadly disconnected from the good mother she was prior to my stupidity, and Hank's intervention.

"I guess you're right," Tim concurred with a nod, adding a knowing turn to their previous conversations of my wife with a lascivious grin, "and your mom really does have a great rack."

Tim got dressed and they both knew their friendship had clearly survived any potential damage.

"Let's play a game," Kellen suggested, changing the subject to their usual fun playing video games.

"Nah, I better go. I think I may need to talk to my mom," his responsible buddy declined, heading for the door.

*****************

A ticklish week passed, with Tim making an appearance on Tuesday after baseball practice spending a vigorous hour in our bed between Emma's widespread legs.

Kerri was in her own room and certainly heard her expressive mother's vocal squeals of delight as the young athlete powered her to three mighty orgasms, depositing his vibrant seed into her waiting pussy twice himself.

Down the street, Kellen made a similar visit to Anja Bradley, with equal results as the Finnish mother thrilled to several splendid climaxes under the relentless drive of our inexhaustible son's stalwart cock, taking Kellen from behind bent over Frank's big walnut desk.

The vengeful wife always took special pleasure despoiling her husband's treasured sanctuary, this time dropping to her knees and sucking our satiated son's sullied cock clean of their combined juices before sending him out the door.

I didn't arrive home until Wednesday night, and in her usual didactic manner, Emma regaled me with the intimate details of her newest adulterous partner at Hank's command.

As she related it to me, sitting on the sofa listening with a glass of wine in my hand and under the strain of my prick bulging at the bars of its unbreakable cage, Emma's story included a visit to my office earlier in the day.

Reporting on her progress, she unhappily left an hour later with further instructions for Mrs. Bradley's moral downfall and a stomach-full of Hank's aged jism after an exhaustingly long blowjob.

"Well done, Emma," Hank applauded as my wife crouched in the well of his desk, fully dressed working his fat knob attentively, and pleased she managed getting Kellen into the previously faithful mother's bed.

"The ploy to seduce Anja's son was inventive as well. Worthy of my own demented mind," he praised, impressed with Emma's cunning in easing Mrs. Bradley's conscience while at the same time making Kellen more accessible to the wayward housewife.

"I'm going to want to meet her someday, both of them, in fact," my boss said blithely, just before spitting a thick rope of cum between Emma's lips and sending a chill of remorse up her spine even while swallowing his nasty seed.

Sure enough, as she wiped her chin of residual spunk and fixed her make-up, Hank announced he wanted more, but first scolded Emma for not yet beguiling her way into the European mother's bed.

"Don't pat yourself on the back yet, Emma. You still need more progress in other areas," he chided not too harshly.

"I'm working on it, Hank. She's hetero, you know, like me. It's not easy for one straight woman to get into another straight woman's pants," she explained, chastened, but not enough to not remind him she isn't gay and is still new to the ways of seducing women.

"Yeah, but you'll manage. Hell, you eat pussy as well as any lesbian I know," Hank retorted callously.

"You didn't give me a choice," Emma simpered with a hurt expression, turning quiet knowing she was pushing the limits of our master's tolerance.

"Yes, well, keep working on it. I have faith in the appeal of your abundant charms," he dismissed with a leer before dropping a bombshell on my dumbstruck wife.

"While you're at it, it's important for you to foster a relationship between young Tim and his mother similar to you and Kellen," Hank declared politely without directly stating the incestuous nature of their coupling.

"Oh, not that, Hank, please?" my crestfallen wife sobbed. "Don't make me. I mean, how can I, um, even bring that about? How can I ruin them?"

"Nonsense, fucking Kerri and Kellen hasn't ruined your family. In fact, I'd say it's what holding it together," my boss countered, his insinuation of the underlying threat clear, enforcing his dictate for the Bradley's future.

Emma's broad shoulders sank, and her head dropped in despair knowing she was fighting a losing battle so long as Hank had mastery over our family, quietly leaving his office without another word of protest, miserable and seriously doubtful about her ability to complete this newest daunting assignment.

"Honestly, Ray, I'm not sure how to pull it off. It took enough convincing just getting Anja into bed with Kellen, although she's pretty enthusiastic about it now," Emma confided dubiously. "Fucking her own son though? I mean, I kind of joked about it when we first discussed Kellen, but I don't know how to make that actually happen."

"You were the same way with Kel. Now, Hank's got you in the sack with both our son and daughter almost every day. Your sister too," I reminded in an admittedly weak attempt at suggesting the obstacle wasn't insurmountable.

"Yeah, I'm aware of that, Ray!" she snapped, exasperated and a tinge angry. "I had no choice, remember? I don't want to fuck Kellen and Kerri, but Hank makes me. I don't have that kind of leverage over Anja or Tim."

I knew she was right and was sympathetic to her plight, although even talking about it made my enfeebled cock twitch in its steel prison. Deep in my demented mind, the image of classy, beautiful Anja Bradley struggling with her moral sanctity and dignity while taking the hard thrusts of her muscular son's cock was provocative, to say the least.

Emma then told me there was another deficiency in her progress report that Hank wanted addressed.

Apparently, the number of illicit rendezvous by the newly-founded 'Mother Swapping Club' was insufficient to move Hank's depraved agenda along at a pace he found satisfactory. One hook-up a week wasn't cutting it, and Emma suspected the idea of the swap was still too foreign and uncomfortable for the cautious Mrs. Bradley.

As deceitful as Emma has become, she needed to remedy Anja's discomfort and thereby ramp up the frequency of Club 'meetings,' as they were euphemistically called. Concurrently, she had to institute a plan achieving Hank's degenerate objective of getting Tim into Anja's bed.

Necessity is the mother of invention, and cleverly, Emma invited Anja and Tim Bradley over for a friendly neighborhood visit that Saturday night. It was a casual calling timed perfectly, knowing Frank was out-of-town again as so frequently was the case.

Kerri excused herself, but not because she wasn't interested in what was going on, but simply because she had other plans for the night with friends.

In truth, her mother told her everything, and I do mean everything, in explicit detail, including about Tim's good-sized cock, and that his raw physicality overcame his inexperience, granting an ability to fuck extremely well. While disturbing, as was now commonplace, Emma noted our newly libidinous daughter found that bit of information rather intriguing.

I was there too, although the Bradley's didn't know it, banished to my study by my determined spouse with instructions to not make a sound.

"You can listen if anything happens, Ray, and maybe even peek, but lay low. I'm bringing them along slowly, and I don't want your presence spooking them," she admonished, acknowledging my growing proclivity for voyeurism.

The Bradley's were at a precarious stage of their induction into absolute debauchery, nurtured slowly by my very deliberate wife. Emma didn't want my presence hindering their willingness to be open or have an honest discussion about the Club, how the interchange was managed going forward, or even if it might include additional participants.

In the meantime, Club membership was exclusive and by invitation only.

"Ray, I'll tell them at some point you're aware of the Club, but in my own good time. Then, if you behave, maybe I'll let you sit in a corner and watch Tim fuck me," Emma promised temptingly.

"He's damn good at it. You won't be disappointed," she added, just to spike my interest, understanding my deviancy included a growing desire for humiliation and cuckoldry.

My cock swelled involuntarily at that news, at least to the extent my steel contraption permitted, and while I'm ashamed, the prospect of coming home one day finding our friendly young hunk from down the street enthusiastically riding my big-titted wife to mind-numbing orgasms in our own bed was all-consuming.

It sounds bizarre and I'm not even sure it was his original intention, but Hank's denial of my own sexual impulse while he and numerous men, both familiar and strangers, triumphantly fucked Emma to powerful orgasms with me as eager witness, created a demented need in my psyche for more and more of the degrading cuckoldry.

It's simply the way I'm wired now as an unexpected result of our servitude.

*****************

"Welcome, Anja. Tim. It's wonderful you could come over," Emma graciously met the Bradley's at the door, ushering them into our home on a comfortably warm evening.

"Oh, I was glad for your invitation. It's a great opportunity to talk about, well, things, and we won't miss Frank in the least," Anja replied knowingly, visibly pleased by her husband's absence.

It was the perfect signal to Emma tonight might be special if she played her cards right.

"Anja, I'm pouring Kellen a glass of wine, would it bother you if I gave one to Tim as well?" she offered once the group entered the living room.

"Well, he doesn't usually drink at home, but I suppose. He is an adult, and it is Saturday night, so I guess it's okay," the reserved mother cautioned.

Everyone was dressed casually for a warm late spring evening, with Emma in a mid-thigh denim skirt and obviously braless in a gauzy button-up blouse catching both Anja and Tim's notice, while Mrs. Bradley was comfortable in a loose-fitting shift over bare legs.

Kellen and Tim were in their usual attire of t-shirts and athletic shorts.

"So, how is Frank?" Emma asked, just to be polite and get the conversation started but not really caring, although she was curious to see Anja's response.

"The usual," the ignored wife answered with a dismissiveness that was expected. "Gone a week fishing, and he can't spend ten minutes in a room with me before he disappears into his study, and then is gone again."

"He's busy, mom. He didn't make a call while we were on our trip and has a lot of business to catch up on," Tim interjected, defending his father despite knowing his flaws and that his mother was right.

"Yes, son, but he needs to catch up with his family too, or who knows what kind of trouble we'll find," Anja acknowledged with a telling insight to the revealing discussion they had when Tim returned home from his sinful adventure with Emma last weekend.

With the words leaving her lips, Anja flashed a sly grin at Kellen, and then raised a knowing eyebrow at Emma herself.

"Speaking of which, have you and Tim had an opportunity to discuss, um, last weekend's events?" Emma queried, seizing the moment by broaching the true topic of tonight's confab.

"Yes, I'd say everything is out in the open," Mrs. Bradley confirmed, nodding to her son sitting on the couch beside my wife. "Tim knows about his mother's, well, busy week while he was away, and I know about his eventful morning visit at your house, or should I say, bed."

"Don't be catty now, Anja, but good, I'm glad we have no secrets because it's really better this way. No sneaking around or lies, and much easier availability, wouldn't you say?" Emma chided whimsically, relieved at the openness of the talk.

"That's true but a little weird, I have to say," the Nordic beauty agreed, taking a sip of chardonnay. "I still feel funny about the whole thing, but I'm happy Tim doesn't think less of his mother for everything I've done."

"Never, mom, I'll always love you, no matter what, and let's not kid ourselves, I'm no better after last week," Tim assured, contrite in admitting his own guilt but not remorseful.

"Why's that, Tim, because now you're a motherfucker too?" Emma questioned suggestively, lewdly expressing in street terms what they all danced around.

"Gumah," Kellen stifled a snorting laugh at his prim mother's coarse allegation.

"Hah-ah," the Bradley's soon joined him, chuckling out loud at the crude inquiry and easing the clumsiness of the moment, followed with another large gulp of wine by everyone to further loosen the mood.

"Yeah, Mrs. Tyler, I guess that's why," Tim replied in his usual respectful manner, but with a leering eye towards my ribald wife that his own mother picked up studying their interaction.

"They're definitely adults now," Anja considered out loud, recognizing the truth about our sons.

"True, and in fairness, I guess that makes us mother cocksuckers," Emma posited gamely, giggling as she spoke the outrageous words.

Salaciously winking at Tim, my randy wife showed a side of herself no one imagined existed, even catching Kellen off-guard, while a stunned Anja tentatively joined the repartee.

"Yes, well, I guess the truth shall set you free," she added, raising her glass with a cute tilt of her beaming face for a pseudo-toast to the ladies' newfound dissolute status as harlots.

"It's good we're so open about our shortcomings, although 'shortcomings' is probably the wrong word for these two hung studs," Emma cackled, ramping up the bawdy language and playing her designated role as facilitator, guiding the unsuspecting mother and son down the road to depravity.

"That's certainly true of Kellen, and by all accounts, it sounds true of my healthy young son too," Anja concurred earnestly, pushing the boundaries of naughty talk with a lascivious grin.

"Oh, it is, Anja," my wife confirmed heartily, hoping to spark even the smallest curiosity in the manipulated mother's mind about Tim's generous endowment.

Everyone took another drink of wine, thinking their thoughts until Emma broke the stillness.

"You should know, by the way, that I want to do it more, and it'll be a lot easier with the four of us not sneaking around," she announced definitively, pressing Hank's agenda while wantonly eyeing Kellen's handsome teammate.

"No one else can know!" Anja abruptly squawked, panicked at the prospect of the neighborhood learning she wasn't the paragon of virtue she presented publicly and deep inside enjoying her victim status as the betrayed wife.

"Absolutely, no one says a thing or does anything stupid without the consensus of the group," Emma snapped just as intensely, staring deadpan at the two young men with a stern expression enforcing the seriousness of the matter.

"If not, the sex ends. Period. End of sentence," she scowled in her most parental voice, threatening the pair with the dire repercussions for failure to keep the secret.

"No way, mom, we know a good thing when we have it. I promise, it won't happen," Kellen piped up, immaturely expressing his ardent enthusiasm for the entire deal.

"Me too. I like seeing you naked. I mean, I want to do it more too. I won't blow it," Tim agreed, eager for Emma's voluptuous body and sophomorically stating as much.

"I thought the benefits of the arrangement might convince you," my smiling wife agreed, returning to her charming self while discreetly undoing a button at the top of her blouse, exposing a smidge more of the 'great rack' Tim was so keen on experiencing again.

The deft move didn't go unnoticed by Anja, wondering about the overt display of sexuality around Kellen, but letting it pass under the unusual circumstances. Wide-eyed to this remarkable new dynamic, she knew sex was at the forefront of everyone's mind but wondered how Tim might respond if she had made such a flirtatious move in his presence.

The conversation toned down for a while as they drank and made small talk, with the ladies fawning over the guys' athletic achievements like smitten coeds. When Emma returned with another bottle of wine, she reacquired her position on the sofa next to Tim, anxious but ready to take her next audacious step.

"So, now that we have an understanding and are good with everything, one topic I think we should discuss is availability," she advocated, slipping her hand openly onto Tim's knee. "It hasn't escaped my notice that Tim only visited me once this week, and I'm guessing the same is true with the two of you."

A general nod confirmed her point.

"That won't do. If we're doing this, I want to do it a lot," Emma announced firmly.

"Uh, that's probably my fault," Anja conceded uneasily. "It's taking me a little while getting used to the idea, especially now with Tim involved and Frank in and out of the house."

"I understand, dear, but the beauty of swapping son's is we don't have to hide it from them, and we're not really going outside the home, at least, to a degree," my wife coolly observed. "If Frank is at home and you need a 'Kellen fix,' we can call it, you can come over to our house."

"What about Ray? Or Kerri?" Mrs. Bradley asked curiously.

"Remember Anja, you don't know so much about my marriage as outward appearances might suggest," Emma said straightforwardly, preparing to reveal my desired spectator status on her sex life in front of Anja and Tim, providing a peek into our deviant lifestyle as another step towards Hank's awful design.

Emma paused and scanned the room, straightening her skirt and drawing a deep breath, conveniently giving a gentle sway to her eye-catching chest, then looking directly into the puzzled faces of her audience.

"Ray already knows," she declared simply to the astonished ears of the Bradley's.

"What? How can that be?" Anja yawped, truly shocked at the news.

"I told him not long after Tim and I did it last Saturday. He understands," Emma replied truthfully, although my 'understanding' was born more of Hank's doing than my own.

"How can he understand his wife sleeping with his son's best friend?" the startled Finnish mother gasped in disbelief, knowing Frank would freak out if he learned about Kellen, despite his own indiscretions.

"Well Anja, we didn't exactly sleep," Emma jested, keeping the tone light and saucy. "More to the point, and I don't know how well-versed you are in the world of porn, but Ray is what's referred to as a 'cuckold' - a man that gets off watching his wife have sex with other men."

"You can't be serious?" Anja scoffed, dumbfounded, never having heard of such a thing, and doubting that any man could be so perverted.

"Very serious. We've talked about it in bed for years as his fantasy but didn't consider it until Kerri and Kellen became adults," Emma rejoined, telling a half-truth because it never was a topic until our recent indenture.

"Personally, I've never been that into it, but the thought of it totally gets Ray going," she spun her tale of deceit, reeling in the gawking mother and son. "Now, with Tim available, well, he didn't outright say it, but I think he's thrilled imagining us in bed together and would love to watch."

123456...9