Corrupting the Bradley's - Tim 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just push forward, honey, it'll be fine. Just push your cock inside me, Tim," Emma invited softly.

The silken walls lining her sheath created an unworldly sensation for the captivated youth, moist and warm as his veined shaft plowed forward in an awkward advance into her deepest core. If he hadn't cum so recently, he most certainly would now as his staff twitched impulsively in the snug sleeve.

"Oh, Mrs., uh, Emma, you feel marvelous," he sighed excitedly. "I never imagined it felt so good."

"Huhhh, oh yes, Tim, your so big, umm, full," Emma exhaled breathlessly herself, inordinately aroused taking this naïve teen's virginity and relishing the feel of his capable tool filling her receptive cunt.

"I know you know what to do, Tim, so do it. Fuck me, sweetie. Fuck me hard," she urged, surrendering to the moment, and putting whatever moral misgivings she had aside.

Tim withdrew and then clumsily slipped his dense shaft into her pussy again, glorying in the sensation as Emma braced her hips receiving his energetic thrust, initiating an amateurish but dynamically repetitive stroke.

The innocent youngster's inexpert technique wasn't concerning to Emma, and while she'd certainly taken larger men, Tim's generous cock was thick and very pleasant. Instead, she marveled at the vitality of his athleticism, rolling her hips forward meeting his every downward thrust.

"Ahh, that's nice, Tim. Just keep doing that. It feels good," she praised easily, wrapping her arms languidly around his shoulders and looking him squarely in his wondrous eyes with a warm smile.

Tim's constant rhythm reminded her of the first time she fucked Kellen, inelegantly driving his hips forward burying his solid pole in her welcoming snatch, but it gave her hope for his future, as our son was becoming an accomplished cocksmith under the tutelage of Hank with her assistance, and she expected Tim would too.

'He can get by on his good looks and this wonderful cock until then,' Emma convinced herself, accepting his increasing pace when his effort redoubled with his growing fervor.

"Ohhh, yes, hard, Tim. Fuck me hard like that," she called enthusiastically, finding her own arousal rising almost despite Tim's inept method.

"Uggh, unngh, aggh," his grunts transitioned to gasping snorts as sweat poured from his laboring body and my wife realized she was building towards her own needed climax.

"Oh, Mrs. Tyler, so awesome. You're, so awesome. I'm fucking you. I'm really fucking you!" Tim groaned his youthful exuberance, reverting to the familiarity of her surname, and truly incredulous his cock was buried in the heavenly cunt of the beloved mom of his best friend.

"Yes, Tim, go baby! Give it to me hard. Pound me with your big cock!" Emma called, encouraging his zeal, complimenting his intensity, and not wanting him to think too much.

Tim's strength and athletic discipline turned him into a ramrod of hardcore fucking, pummeling Emma's pussy mercilessly as the sole expression of his unsophisticated approach, but it was working, slamming her hips upward absorbing as much of his thick shaft as possible.

"Yes, so good! Huh, fucking me so good. Take me, stud. Fuck Mrs. Tyler hard!" Emma cried genuinely, using her married name hoping it perversely spurred him to a grand conclusion.

"Annggh, anhh," he growled fiercely, doing his best meeting her demands while overcoming his performance anxieties by diligently working to make her orgasm, counting on his pure physicality to get her over the line.

"Yes, Tim, fuck me like that. Hammer my cunt! Pin your married slut to the mattress with that big cock," my wife begged zealously in the crudest language, invoking a derogatory role she planned to assume in his life, knowing he was close and driving him onward.

"YAWWHHH!" the powerful youth howled, shrieking as he came hearing the shocking, self-deprecating call by Kellen's sainted mother, his cock a rapid-fire piston spurting his virile seed into her soggy channel while exalting in his triumph.

"Yes, yes, take me, Tim! Oh, dear gawwwd, take your married slut hard," my crazed wife yelped joyously, his climax sending her into her own orgasm, with her body shuddering and her marvelous tits gyrating insanely across her chest.

Pouring forth his vital semen into Emma, she instinctively wrapped her strong legs around his contracting butt holding him tightly, filling her cum repository with every ounce he could muster.

"Ughhh," he finally grunted his completion, collapsing in a heap on top of Emma, perspiring heavily giving his well-toned physique a sleek sheen and burying his face into the nape of her neck in exhaustion.

Five minutes passed after young Tim Bradley, best friend and teammate of Kellen, pumped his masculine seed into my lovely wife's warm snatch. As predicted, the sheets were sticky and soiled as the two furtive lovers lay next to each other panting and smiling with their fulfillment.

"Let's talk a little more, Tim," Emma broke the silence, ready to spill more news to the unenlightened youngster, just as he had spilled his youthful cum into her mature pussy.

"Okay, Mrs., er, Emma," he agreed, willing to do anything she asked after the rousing bout between her legs.

"You were concerned about what your mother, and Kellen too, would think if they found out about what we just did, but you needn't be worried about either one of them," she said, approaching the subject cautiously.

Tim looked at her dubiously, thinking she must not understand Anja Bradley the way he did, but listened curiously to her explanation.

"Your mother already knows about this morning, Tim," my undaunted wife revealed to his shock. "Well, mostly anyway. She doesn't know exactly what we've done, but I spoke to her the other day and told her what I wanted."

"Not my mom! No way," Tim scoffed doubtfully.

"Oh yes, way," Emma retorted playfully. "Your mom isn't as straitlaced as you think. We talk about things she'd never tell you, or even your father."

"I don't understand. She's my mom, and...," he refuted, confused by Emma's strange contention.

"She loves you, too. Very much, and she wants the best for you, just as I do for Kellen," my wife agreed. "She also understands you're an adult now."

As Tim pondered the revelation, Emma drew her hand along his chiseled torso, over the ripples of his six-pack stomach, and down to his soft cock, giving it a slight tug.

"I think you just proved you're a man, slugger," she cooed saucily with a familiar reference to his baseball prowess and her insinuation it matched his ability in bed.

"So, you mean, she's okay with it? I mean, that you, um, and I, well," the mystified teen inquired warily.

"Fucked? Is that the word you're looking for?" Emma prodded gamely.

"Yeah, I suppose so," he agreed with a nod, still adjusting to her use of the word when she'd always been so proper and restrained in his presence before this morning.

"You can use the word around me, Tim. It's what we did after all, but yes, your mother's okay with it, for the most part," she surprisingly affirmed.

"Admittedly, she struggled with it a little at first. You know, like she's losing her only son, but then she realized her own needs and couldn't deny it made sense," Emma expanded on her answer, understanding that professing Anja's blanket approval wasn't honest.

"Huh? I don't get it, deny what made sense?" Tim questioned perceptively, studying my inscrutable wife, and not truly comprehending her last sentence.

"Tim, your mother and I are women, not just wives and mothers," she replied steadfastly, inhaling slowly, and preparing to set out the astonishing truth changing his relationship forever with his mom and his best friend.

"We have needs. Physical needs that aren't being met," Emma explained, watching her young buck's eyes closely as he considered her words, looking for any sign of denial or rebellion, and instead finding a glimmer of recognition.

"Our husbands are gone a lot, and your father, well, you know what happened and we don't need to talk about it, but it hurt your mother very much," she continued, stroking his chest lightly as she spoke, keeping the contact constant and arousing in aid of her cause.

Now, Tim nodded, knowing the trauma his caring mother internalized over the past year.

"What we just did was wonderful. It wasn't wrong despite what some people might think because we both wanted it. I want to do it again and often," Emma compassionately assured, stretching the truth about her desires and its repercussions but needing to do so in closing the deal.

Tim's crystal blue eyes lit up with the statement and the inviting prospect of spending more time exploring my naked wife's spectacular body, with a subtle twitch in his cock signaling he wanted to do it more too.

"I won't tell anyone, not even Kellen," he volunteered, assuming that's where the conversation was headed.

"Well, dear, that's another subject, but thank you for the discretion," she acknowledged, then braced herself to impart the real shocker.

"Tim, your mother is okay with it because she's done it too," my wife revealed gently but firmly.

"What?" the ingenuous youth asked uncertainly.

"Sweetie, just as you've now fucked your best friend's mom, your best friend has fucked your mom too," Emma divulged, taking another deep breath, and dropping her hand to his cock again reassuring her control.

"Kellen? Kellen and my mom?" Tim exclaimed, puzzled at first, then bolting up, stunned by the news but not in anger, just disbelief.

"Yes, Tim. Last week, while you and your father were fishing," she confirmed uneasily, afraid of his reaction and if she had done serious damage to their friendship.

"Kellen, um, fucked my mom last week?" the confounded youth repeated the question for his own reassurance, apparently seeking to convince himself of its reality.

"Yes, he did, and she absolutely loved it, just as I loved it with you this morning," my wife asserted, reinforcing the proposition that his friend did nothing wrong, and that Tim did nothing wrong either.

Emma watched Tim's countenance closely, the mental image of his mom in bed with his buddy flashing through his perplexed mind, and again sensing a telltale twitch in his cock as a sign he instinctively found the picture arousing, even if disturbing.

"So, you've fucked each other's mother, and it was pretty damn good, wasn't it?" Emma added cheerfully about the demented adventure, dearly wanting to keep the experience a good one.

"Now, you and Kellen have that in common too, and you can be better friends than ever," she cleverly asserted about the benefits of the unwholesome union, obscenely twisting it with a positive spin in molding his attitude.

Tim's expression changed perceptibly to one of growing acceptance and even approval of the arrangement Emma ardently wished to nurture.

"Think of it as a 'mother swapping club' with the two of you the charter members," my sly wife offered suggestively, with the concept of charter members implying the addition of future participants, if things went in that direction.

Tim allowed a brief smile to cross his lips and his eyebrow raised lecherously, informing Emma he was convinced about the advantages of the setup and that his valued friendship with our son was intact and stronger than ever.

"This 'arrangement' makes me happy, Tim, and it makes your mother happy too. It also allows us to enjoy each other's company, let's say," Emma concluded with an efficacious glow.

"What about Mr. Tyler?" the apprehensive youngster asked again about the concerning prospect of an angry husband.

"I said, let me worry about Mr. Tyler. He's kinkier than you think, and he's under control," she replied confidently, again alluding to my developing penchant for voyeurism and cuckoldry, but not saying it outright.

Suddenly flipping onto his lap, facing him, Emma aggressively pushed his unresisting torso to the mattress and slithered down his chest with a devilish grin and a wicked giggle.

"We can talk it all through later, together, just the four of us," she promised. "Right now, I want more of this beautiful young cock before Kellen gets home."

Rousingly, my libidinous wife licked up the slack length of the flaccid tool, tasting the bold flavors of their drying juices from their earlier romp with her now dry chestnut hair falling loosely around her face, drawing leisurely to the tip with her bewitching green eyes fixed on Tim's dazzled face, then swallowing the droopy member completely.

"Ahhh, yeah, Emma," he moaned, getting into the spirit of the arrangement by adopting her first name as requested.

"Or bitch. Or slut," Emma corrected, popping her mouth free momentarily to advise him of the denigrating names she'd accept driving the sordid reality home of her status when not in the company of other people, at least not yet.

"Oh yes, b-bitch," he obediently echoed his pleasure with the reintroduction of his wakening prick into the warmth of her wet mouth, sensing his staff stiffen for the third time as she suctioned her way up to the sensitive crown.

Longingly, Tim eyed Emma's pendulous tits swaying hypnotically beneath her prostrate torso as she consumed his growing meat, and it only took a few times between her succulent lips for the resilient youth to reach full measure, gloriously filling my able wife's mouth to her satisfaction and ready for more action.

"Damn, uh, slut, you're incredible at sucking cock. I never imagined it in all my dreams," he thrilled as she gobbled him up one last time, speaking to her with the coarseness of a lover in a small victory causing her to smile.

"Dream about me a lot, Tim? Dream of proper Mrs. Tyler naked with her big tits out and your hard cock in her mouth?" Emma parried salaciously, satisfying her own ego, and also enchanted by the revelation the hunky young stud fantasized about her at all.

Emma's natural aphrodisiacal charms were a truth serum to the suggestible lad, compelling him to confess his deepest, long-held secrets to her discerning ear.

"Ohhh, yes! Every time I'd leave here, I'd go home and jerk-off thinking of you," Tim admitted as she swirled her tongue deliberately around his flaring knob.

"Wow, that's sweet. I had no idea you thought so highly of an old gal like me. I guess you really do like my rack," she declared, genuinely gratified by the disclosure, and deciding to treat him especially well for the tribute.

Crawling to his mid-section, Emma lifted Tim's slobbery cock skyward beneath her juicy pink gash and eased downward letting gravity take its course, slipping the throbbing column past the gateway of her pussy and planting itself fully within her sacred sheath.

"Ahhhhh, nice," they sighed synchronously at the marvelous reunion of cock into cunt.

Resplendently, Emma shifted, adjusting on his upright lance, then raised her broad hips beginning a gentle rocking motion, flirtatiously brushing her hair away from her lovely smiling face and beaming adoringly.

"Since you appreciate my big knockers so much, why not play with them to fulfill another fantasy while your married slut fucks your brains out," she bid provocatively, placing a hand on either side of his muscled shoulders presenting the ginormous melons within inches of his awed face.

Tim's hands were on Emma's low hanging jugs in a heartbeat - squeezing, groping, and bobbling the tremendous globes gratefully, admiring their immense size and density while gauging their impressive weight balanced in his greedy palms.

"Ahhh, yesssssss, I'm so glad you enjoy my big tits, stud," Emma reveled enthusiastically, thrilled at his touch, and riding his rigid shaft with growing delirium.

The saint/whore duality brewing in Emma's conscience left her conflicted all week about not only the debasement of Anja Bradley, but also about drawing the woman's decent, caring son into the mix.

Certainly, Emma found Tim both cute and athletic, so the physical appeal was present, but dragging the good-natured youth into the sexual morass embroiling our family and tempting him to fuck his best friend's mother while leading him to believe it was the right thing to do, was a continuous moral struggle for my conscientious wife.

At the moment, however, Emma's whore complex was winning, luxuriating in the expansive feel of his thick, unyielding cock filling her receptive fuck hole and his eager hands energetically mauling her giant melons.

Remonstrations aside, it was simply too pleasurable to resist, and she didn't even try, riding him with greater alacrity and vigor as her passion rose to fever pitch.

"Suck my nipples while I fuck you, Tim. Bite my whore nipples, baby. Chew on them. It makes your married slut so hot," she urged throatily, lowering the heaving mounds to his mouth while repeatedly dropping onto his piercing cock.

The action was give and take for the next five minutes, a cacophony of grunts and groans raising the rafters from behind the closed door of our bedroom, with my enraptured wife obsessively fulfilling her promise to dirty some sheets by fucking our young neighbor's brains out in our marital bed.

*****************

In the quiet hallway, Kellen strode by our bedroom, uncertain what to expect, when a high-pitched squeal he recognized as his mother's now familiar cry when nearing orgasm broke the silence, followed by a lower series of gasps and moans he assumed to be his buddy as the copulating couple engaged strenuously in our room.

'That worked well, but I knew Tim would cave. Sounds like it didn't take much convincing though, not that I blame him,' Kellen assessed, fighting a twinge of jealously about sharing his mother.

That insecurity was quickly vanquished by the recognition that he was happy fucking Mrs. Bradley, acknowledging the mutual benefits accrued by the two friends, and realizing everything Emma said about it increasing their bond was true.

"Go get her, buddy. Fuck mom blue," he chuckled, returning to his room waiting for his pal to finish with my wife.

"Hey Kel, when did you get back?" Tim asked nervously half an hour later, tenuously entering Kellen's room wearing his t-shirt and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"About an hour ago. I guess you and mom were in a hurry," Kellen replied smugly, pointing to the clothes on the ground where they remained from Emma's earlier seduction.

"Yeah, I, um, about that," Tim stammered, uncertain how to respond even knowing Kellen had committed similar acts in congress with his own mother.

"It's okay, buddy. Mom told me what she had planned. That's why she sent me away for a while," Kellen confessed to the ruse of his disappearance.

Relief washed over Tim, with his tense shoulders relaxing and a smile coming to his face.

"Did she tell you everything? I mean, about me and last week?" our son queried, tentatively gauging what Tim knew about he and Mrs. Bradley, and a touch apprehensive about his friend's reaction to the dramatic change between them.

"She did, and I oughta smack you one. I mean, you fucked my mother?" the black-haired jock charged squarely.

"Yeah, well, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. Your mom is hot, and she came after me. Besides, you just fucked my mom, right?" Kellen offered in weak apology, justifying one wrong with another.

"Yeah, I did. I guess we're even," Tim conceded, not wanting to fight his best friend and still in the afterglow of the marvelous sex with Emma.

"We're more than even, Tim, we're in fat city," Kellen cheered enthusiastically.

"Huh?" the bamboozled ballplayer answered dumbly, with it too soon after his surprising romp with my wife for him to really consider the situation and their incredibly good fortune.

"I don't know about you, dude, but this is a perfect setup. I mean, you've always fantasized about my mom. You know you have, so now you get to put the wood to her whenever you want," our incorrigible son explained in less than polite terms about his own mother.

123456...9