Corrupting the Bradley's - Tim 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers

"I'd say we're both lucky, Emma. Tim's quite, um, hung too," Anja returned, stringing together a coherent sentence despite her emotional upheaval over the wild developments and taking the bait by using the unmotherly term describing Tim's healthy endowment.

Undoubtedly assisted by the wine, and despite her internal agitation, tonight the reserved, half-naked housewife acted on a dangerous compulsion to follow her intuition rather than her usually good judgment.

Helpfully inebriated, girding her against remorse for the disgraceful plot and a touch sassy herself, Emma pushed the envelope just a bit further, anxious to break a physical barrier between the discomposed mother and her naked son, but cautious about taking things too far too fast.

"Let's compare," she suggested brazenly, not waiting for a response and directing the two cooperative young men to stand next to each other.

"Huh, what?" Anja uttered, as much from the loss of her lover's cock standing stiff before her face, as from her confusion at my cagey wife's wicked intentions.

"Compare. Side-by-side. You know, see who's biggest, and which lady is the luckiest," Emma answered with a shameless grin.

"Ummm, well, okay," the perplexed mom reluctantly accepted, assuming the two hunky guys would simply stand in close proximity comparing size in a game of one-upmanship over in an ego contest as old as the hills and not uncommon to boastful young men.

That wasn't nearly the purpose in Emma's mind, as both studs were more than satisfactorily endowed but she let the misapprehension linger as it fed her ultimate objective.

"Come here, Anja. Let's take a look," my wife called, encouraging her tenuous friend to join her as disreputable co-judges in the most indecent contest.

It was an odd thing for Mrs. Bradley, to say the least - standing in her neighbor's home in just her panties next to her topless hostess staring at the rock-hard cocks not only of her lover, Kellen, but also her son, Tim.

"Wow, I'd say they both look pretty impressive," Emma evaluated honestly, gazing from one to the next and encouraging Anja to do the same.

"I still say I was right, we're both lucky," she opined uncomfortably, admiring the pair of rigid staffs reverently, while divorcing herself from the reality one belonged to her own son.

"Only one way to be certain," my wife announced, recklessly grasping Tim's hard cock in her right hand, and then shocking her co-judge by wrapping her left around Kellen's bobbing shaft in equal measure.

"Ohhh, Emma!" Anja yawped at the sudden, unconscionable violation of propriety and morality, yet unquestionably taken by the vision of the brazen mother gripping her own son's hard cock so familiarly.

"I think Kellen may be a bit longer, but oh, Anja, Tim's cock is most certainly thicker," Emma declared after a moment of deliberation, ignoring her friend's alarm, and running her hands along both happy ballplayer's straining shafts.

Anja had never seen such a perverse display in her life - a mother scandalously holding, and even lightly stroking, her own son's erect cock. Her sodden mind rebelled momentarily at the sight, but a pulsing excitement sparking in her pelvis guided her in a different direction.

"What's your opinion?" my unscrupulous wife asked, interrupting Anja's troubled daze by affirmatively placing her hand effortlessly on Kellen's steely length, while deviously leaving her other hand free.

It was a risk, but one worth taking, hoping the inhibited mother submitted to peer pressure by taking Tim's throbbing pole in her hand of her own initiative in what Emma insightfully considered a symbolic gesture marking Anja's further debasement and moral decline.

"As you already know, Kellen's pretty impressive, but what about Tim?" she pressed, silently urging her friend to test her own son's hard cock waving unattended just inches from where she stood.

"I, um, not sure, uh, I should," Anja hesitated nervously, but closing her pretty blue eyes, let her actions trump her words, cautiously wrapping her slender fingers around Tim's broad shaft.

"Uhhh," she peeped spontaneously, encircling the warm flesh, and saying nothing else, sensing the blood pulse through its veins against the perceptive skin of her gently gripping palm.

"Ahhhhh," Tim yipped at the shocking application of his adored mother's hand to his rigid cock.

"Ohh, ohhh," Anja gasped breathlessly as if holding a serpent, her eyes popping open but tellingly not letting go of the marvelous column of throbbing meat.

Shuddering with trepidation, Mrs. Bradley held tightly to both pulsating tools, uncertain what to do but unwilling to release the very large, very hard, and very alive shafts.

"Big, huh?" Emma queried with a happy grin, knowing the unbreachable wall between mother and son was ruptured and a first step taken towards Hank's deleterious design.

"I, uh, I don't, ohhh, my god," Anja stuttered, unnerved holding the youthful cocks of her new teenage lover and her own astounded son, and not knowing what to do or say.

Emma pushed just a little harder, hoping to cement the illicit bond and anticipating future breakthroughs once this initial affront was complete.

"I'd say you agree. Run your hands along them and feel their full measure. They're very impressive," she suggested wickedly, grasping Anja by the wrists, and drawing her tremoring palms along the elated young men's elongated staffs.

To Emma's gratification, the flummoxed mother didn't drop them like a hot poker, so she considered that a decisive victory in the harried woman's ultimate supplication and downfall.

"What da ya think, a tie?" Emma concluded joyously, already smelling victory in her barbarous task of leading Anja down a perilous path of immorality and perdition.

"Y-yuh-yeah, a tie," Anja stuttered her concurrence, releasing the dense members as if they were suddenly electrified and backing away slowly to regain her composure.

"So then, we're both lucky ladies, with two hunky studs possessing wonderful cocks," my wife declared lewdly, dangerously pushing the action forward while her mark was reeling.

I hovered around the corner open-jawed, unable to believe Emma had achieved so much in so little time with the usually restrained mother and her respectful son.

The vision of virtuous Anja Bradley from down the street standing in only her skimpy panties with two 18-year-old teen's thick cocks in her hands, including her own son's, was as amazing as that first night Emma went down on Kellen on the sofa after my trip to Duluth.

Emma wasn't through, however, and kneeling once more, placed her mouth before Tim's tensing pole bobbing neglected and anxious only an inch away.

"Oh, Emma, what's happening?" Anja asked sincerely, disturbed, and shaken by the indecent touching.

"We're playing a game and it's just for fun," my wife nonchalantly spun the depraved events, unwilling to let the recoiling woman out of her web.

"But, but, I touched, his, um, my Tim's, uh, penis. I just, um, he's my son," the stricken mother replied, struggling mightily with the very idea.

"C'mon Anja, so what? It's just a cock, and nothing more," Emma countered, fearing she may have overstepped and trivializing the act before Anja's doubt overwhelmed her conscience ruining her progress so far.

"I know. It's just, well, funny. You know, since he's my son," Anja replied nebulously, her mind muddled and only marginally placated by the assurance.

"That's true, but it's a nice one, and powerful too. Believe me," my wife suggested, imbuing Anja with a sense of the athlete's masculinity, triggering pleasant memories of her recent extramarital escapades.

For Anja, everything with Kellen in the past two weeks was fun and erotic, bringing excitement and intrigue to her otherwise mundane life, as well as deserved retribution against her cheating husband.

Intrinsically, she struggled preventing her traditional morality from constraining her actions, enjoying every moment in his caring and commanding embrace. She dearly wanted those feelings to continue, salving her wounded heart, and satisfying her emerging desire for raw sex and soul-baring submission to a dominant male.

This game of illicit touching was a new leap into a foreign and forbidden world, but chasing her newfound liberation, Anja wanted to play her part in fulfilling her irresistible physical and emotional needs.

Emma considered pushing the envelope further, shifting her focus to Kellen forcing Anja to confront a moral dilemma with an awkward introduction of their incestuous relationship, but wisely thought better of it.

Avoiding the unnatural prospect, Emma instead returned Anja's attention to what the conflicted mother believed was the original purpose of the evening - a discussion of their unusual Club, hopefully followed by a night of unbridled sex with her young stud, Kellen.

The last thing my wife needed was Anja screaming out the door, destroying everything she'd accomplished in the highly productive evening. Squaring herself before Tim's bobbing cock, she instead hoped to reignite the prurient evening's tone to sexual frolics and delinquent fun.

"So now, where were we? Oh, yes, who's the luckiest lady?" Emma replied to her own question, extending her tongue, and swiping the tassel-headed ballplayer's fat cockhead in a brazen display of sexual licentiousness.

It was her artful signal to Anja that the libertine activities of the night were back on, and less obviously, that the prurient antics would only go as far as the Bradley's were ready to take them.

"I think we need a tie-breaker, so I propose another contest," Emma proposed. "Which hung stud can hold out the longest, and which lucky lady can bring off her man the fastest."

"That sounds like a challenge," Anja replied with surprising bravado, recovering from her temporary trauma and relieved by the return to their 'natural' partners.

Picking of the gauntlet, Anja implicitly told my inventive wife she hadn't gone too far in what could only be called a tremendous advance, reassuring Emma that our neighbor's corruption was still on the right path.

Already stripped to her panties before Tim's happy eyes, her uplifted breasts splendidly jiggling on her naked chest, and growing more accommodating of this novel, more open relationship with him, the resilient mother signaled her willingness to descend further into depravity by blowing Kellen right in front of her son.

As importantly, it was an indicator of how far the previously wholesome Finn had journeyed since the fateful suggestion by Emma only weeks ago of breaking her marital vows by taking Kellen as her lover.

For their part, Tim and Kellen had been naked together in the gym locker room on multiple occasions, so it wasn't too bizarre seeing each other now. Still, they squeamishly didn't stand too close together, especially sporting obvious erections.

Humorously, from my hiding place I caught each discreetly scrutinize their buddy askance, determining who truly had the biggest cock, as is their constantly competitive nature.

Thinking of my own small pecker locked in its unbending prison, I knew neither youth need be concerned, as both already possessed imposing stalks in both length and girth and were still maturing. Their total package of sinewy muscle, good looks, and ample manhood, were certain to satisfy any woman, including in this instance, their grinning mothers.

"Ahhh, I like a good competition," Kellen heartily approved when Anja promptly circled his flared crown to the rim within her luscious lips, swishing her tongue across its supple surface countering Emma's initial salvo in this oral battle for supremacy as 'mother cocksucker.'

As the newest member of this blossoming mother-son swapping club, Tim couldn't believe he was watching his normally shy, unassuming mother taking his best friend's admittedly majestic cock between her opulent lips.

Surely, he was aware she'd done it before from the ribald stories Kellen told after the news of his new sexual relationship with Mrs. Bradley was revealed, but seeing it for real was something entirely different, giving the youth a whole new perspective on his idolized mom's character, morality, frailties, and needs.

"I do too, Kel, and mom's gonna make sure the Tyler's win the prize, cause I'm gonna suck Tim's cock like a college cheerleader at a rainbow party," Emma boldly promised with a riposte at her attractive competitor.

Putting truth to her bluster, Emma confidently took Tim's heavy ball sack in her warm palm, gingerly massaging the delicate orbs while returning her mouth to envelope his purplish cockhead.

Anxiously watching, while holding my breath and whimpering quietly, with the surety and precision of a master sword swallower, I saw my talented wife consume Tim's raging staff effortlessly, pausing briefly and adjusting when the knob breached her throat, but otherwise taking every inch of his swollen meat column.

"Uggh, guggh, gck," she gagged her triumph when her refined nose pressed into the wide-eyed lad's billowing black pubic hair and her bottom lip touched the base of his scrotum.

It was an intimidating and impressive opening achievement, and I chuckled internally seeing Mrs. Bradley's jaw drop, awestruck as Emma held her position momentarily, nostrils flaring with her throat visibly massaging Tim's buried lance.

"Ohhh, Emmy," the shuddering youth crowed his satisfaction, employing her requested sex kitten name, while gazing dreamily into her wild green eyes smiling up at him above the breathtaking tops of her huge jostling tits.

I knew from seeing it done to Kellen, and many other men for that matter, that my boss, Hank Allenby, was true to his word in turning my humble, sexually reserved wife into a 'great cocksucker,' and that Mrs. Bradley had a big hill to climb competing with Emma's virtuosity at giving head.

"Oh, my goodness, that's impressive," Anja hailed genuinely, doubtful she could match the exploit on Kellen's longer pole but willing to use whatever techniques she already knew got him off to their best advantage.

Encircling his low-hanging nuts in her hand, the determined mother lifted the hefty pair of testicles until they overflowed her palm. As she did, Anja drew his jerking crown between her cherry lips, slathering it gloriously with her tongue while suctioning her cheeks around the spastic knob.

It was a vision of startling eroticism, and I thought the classic Nordic beauty looked gorgeous, almost naked and on her knees with our pacified son's big cock in her mouth, looking adoringly upward at Kellen, and shooting a seductive wink from her sparkling blue eyes.

Surprising in her enthusiasm and skill, Anja withdrew, running her plush lips lovingly along the span of his steel-hard shaft, embracing the throbbing meat just enough to prevent it from escaping, working the veined column with spectacular effect.

"Unnnh, Anja, ohhh, wowww," Kellen exhaled sublimely at the pretty matron playing his cock with a harmonica-like technique as her own son watched nearby in utter disbelief at his remarkable mother.

"You like that, baby?" she meowed, but exactly at whom wasn't certain, turning her eyes to Tim in her carnal fervor, and subversively taunting her sweet youngster with the indecent vision.

I studied a little psychology in college, and the subliminal message was a textbook example of transference, with the increasingly corrupted mother conveying a meaning to her son she didn't consciously realize, insinuating previously unthinkable possibilities.

"Oh, yeah, it's so awesome. I love the way you suck cock," Kellen gawped, in a world of his own and also not considering the demented direction of her entreaty.

I noticed Emma certainly did, seeing her eyes flit knowingly to Anja, even with Tim's thick cudgel lodged in her throat.

"Huhhh, whew," short on air and gasping a raspy breath, my wife retreated up the flinching shaft trailing a sheen of saliva along its veined skin, with a bubble of spit daubing the tip when she withdrew completely.

Smiling mischievously at her competition, Emma next dove deep for another round, absorbing half of Tim's seven-inch length before instigating a regular rhythmic bobbing, industriously sucking the staggered youth's dense cock to his expressive delight.

"Huh, huh, uhhh, Emmy. Oh yes, suck my cock, huh, like that," Tim panted with difficulty when she sumptuously caressed his sensitive testicles individually between her gentle fingers, earnestly vacuuming his twitching cock with the talent of a true professional.

Not to be outdone, Anja switched her method too, running her diminutive palm gracefully along the slickened span of Kellen's steely shaft to the perceptive knob, giving it a gentle twirl of stimulation with her fingertips while dropping her ambrosial lips to his stretched ball sack and encapsulating his ample left nut in her mouth to delicately suckle and lick.

"Huh, huh, ohhh, Anja," Kellen joined his buddy's gasps of appreciation for the variation, and it became an open question as to whose mother would win the shameful blowjob contest.

I stared, flabbergasted, and marveling that Tim and Kellen must be the two luckiest 18-year-olds in the world, enjoying the oral attentions of the lovely, passionate, big-titted matrons showing them the joys of their recent adulthood.

The bedazzled guys were obviously overwhelmed, casting amazed glances at each other at their incredible fortune, with the other's cherished mother half-naked on her knees earnestly sucking the cock of their best friend in a frenzy to win the self-made competition.

Emma's ponytail flipped and flopped vigorously now as her pace picked up, suctioning Tim's slobbery cock with a vengeance. Determined, she energetically worked at enticing him to give up his precious load, flooding her mouth with warm semen before Anja coaxed a similar heated volume from Kellen's aching balls.

I observed the torrid scene with awe, jealous and terribly aroused not only by my wonderful bride's infidelity, but also for successfully lowering of her pretty companion-in-sin into promiscuity and carnality, truly envious of the guys' luck and circumstance.

It was looking to be a close contest, at least until I saw Mrs. Bradley return to Kellen's swollen crown just as he surprised her by ejecting a long rope of thick white jism landing in a gooey stripe from the bridge of her nose across her lips and off the base of her porcelain chin.

"Ahhh, Kellen, ohhh," she squealed with delight, thrilled by her hunky lover's powerful orgasm, but unprepared for a warm creamy facial, and scrambling to prevent a further whitewash of her delicate features.

"Cumming!" Kellen warned a moment too late, with a second blast splattering Anja square between the eyes.

Quickly, the gratified mother opened her mouth wide, capturing the spewing cockhead and hungrily consuming the heated spunk racing in thick ribbons from his big draining balls.

"Muohhh, mmmf," she gurgled, disappointed at missing the initial outburst and doing her best to corral his spurting crown, devouring the remainder as a few dribbles ran off her chin, landing on the alabaster tops of her lovely breasts.

The unthinkable image of his beautiful mother in only her white cotton panties with globs of his friend and teammate's cum dripping off her sweet face and bare tits after an effective, pseudo-public blowjob was more than Tim could handle.

"Ahhhhh, I'm cumming too!" he shouted, with Emma deftly securing his generous offering of teenage jism, aligning her ready mouth with his erupting cockhead firing blast after blast of virile spunk over her tongue and directly to the back of her mouth.

I had a painfully stifled hard-on by now, zealously watching my skilled wife easily swallow what must have been a steady stream of salty ejaculate, her throat muscles gulping visibly as Tim euphorically traveled the deep throes of ecstasy until his brimming reservoir of potent cum filled her stomach.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers
1...456789