Corrupting the Bradley's - Tim 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so true, although, men can be trained, especially if you catch while they're young," Emma conceded, grinning insightfully without pressing further, content letting her big boob rub Anja's arm, and sensing her own nipples tighten with the contact.

"Someone's been training Kellen, that's for sure," Mrs. Bradley interjected offhandedly, providing an insight into the splendid cunnilingus he'd performed in her living room during her liberation week of unhindered carnality.

"Oh, is he that good?" my smirking wife asked innocently, knowing full-well the answer.

"Yeah, for an eighteen-year-old kid, he's pretty damn good," Anja confirmed, feeling a tingle with the memory and the sensual proximity of my magnetic wife roiling her body.

"I guess someone must be teaching him, because he can't have learned it on his own," Emma scoffed, implicating the expert instruction he received from her gay sister, without actually saying so.

"Doubtful. I mean, he's too young for any real experience. I think he's just a natural, and I'm just lucky," Mrs. Bradley blithely agreed with a contented giggle.

"Probably not as good as a woman though. I'm sure we're intuitively more adept at it," my wife intimated, taunting the susceptible mother further into her warped labyrinth with her intent as yet unclear.

"Huh, what?" Anja questioned, straightening at the daring statement, and trying to understand her meaning.

"Anja, I know you came looking for my son's big cock, and having seen it, I certainly can't fault you for that, but women can help women too, you know?" Emma posited succinctly.

"You mean?" our stunned neighbor questioned, taken aback by the inference, and not knowing how to respond.

"We're living in a modern world, Anja. You know ladies get it on," my wife submitted immodestly.

"Y-you've done that? Been with a woman, I mean," Anja asked haltingly, confused, surprised, and with no small amount of curiosity.

"A few times. I'll admit, it's not my preference, but it takes the edge off in times of dire need," Emma offered shrewdly with a practiced nonchalance learned from Hank in setting her duplicitous traps.

"My, my, you are full of surprises, Emma Tyler. I'd have never guessed you were so, um, open-minded," the dazed mother marveled, stupefied by her ostensibly upstanding friend's continuous revelations about her naughty side.

"Well, we all have our secrets, don't we?" Emma rejoined with a knowing glance, referencing Anja's own indiscretions, and off-handedly adding fuel to the fire. "Actually, you know one of the ladies. I can't divulge who, of course. That would break her trust, but I'm sure you'd be shocked."

Abstrusely, my wife referred to our sweet daughter, Kerri, baiting the hook without dropping it in the water, but sparking Anja's interest about who the familiar woman could be. Emma devilishly left her friend hanging, however, allowing the mischievous thought of lesbian sex simmering actively in her imagination.

Needless to say, shocked isn't quite the right word coming to mind if Mrs. Bradley knew Emma was engaging in an incomprehensible incestuous affair with our adorable Kerri, and her pretty younger sister Betsy too, for that matter, going down on the lovelies a few times a week fulfilling Hank's vile demands for our entrapped family.

"Enough of that. It's okay if you're not interested. Just know, I'm available if you change your mind," Emma volunteered, deflecting as easily as she'd made the unexpected offer, then summarily shutting down the conversation leaving Anja on the precipice, but not for long.

Anja was in a tizzy from this latest bombshell.

Astutely seizing the moment, Emma rose and offered her hand, with the dazed mother absentmindedly letting Emma pull her to her feet, standing by her side and locking arms at the elbow marching her slowly to the pool's edge.

"Just keep in mind, sweetie, I may not have a cock, but I can cool that burning flame until you can get one," she cooed bewitchingly into Anja's ear.

"Oh, my goodness, I've never even considered such a thing," Anja gawped, but didn't back away either.

"Well then, we can simply dowse the fire with a dip in the pool," Emma alternatively proposed, abruptly leaping into the water and dragging the startled housewife along by the arm, hitting the refreshing water and submerging completely.

"HEYYYYY!!!" Anja screeched, rising to the surface for a gasp of air, standing shoulder-deep with my soaked wife laughing by her side.

"Ha-ha, did that cool your jets?" Emma laughed uproariously, noting with relief a silly smile breaking out on Anja's face at the joke, her short black hair plastered to her head staring up at my taller wife with astonishment.

"Hardly, you're quite the prankster, Emma," the good-humored mother snickered.

"Maybe this will do the trick then," my wife advanced, turning the soaking beauty by the shoulders and unexpectedly setting her lips to Anja's mouth, giving her a highly sexual, open-mouthed kiss.

Perhaps too stunned, or simply caught up in the moment, Anja stood still in the pool accepting the assertive embrace reluctantly but without resistance.

Within a moment, Emma wrapped her arms around the restless woman's shoulders, drawing Anja's delicate form into her statuesque body and snaking her tongue between the mesmerized wife's narrowly parted lips.

"Whew, I, um, where did that come from?" Anja huffed breathlessly as their lips separated seconds later.

"Don't be so surprised, dear. I know you like my tits, and you've just seen how good I am with my mouth, but you can't even imagine what I can do with my tongue," Emma assured, out on a limb and uncertain about the wisdom of her maneuver.

Quelling her own nerves about this reckless venture, she peremptorily lifted Anja's petite hand, setting it upon the wet cloth covering her huge breast, fortifying her intent. To her delight, her flustered companion didn't reflexively jerk away, instead inquisitively cupping the fleshy softness of the giant globe, testing its resilient density.

"I'm not gay, Emma. I'm not even bi," Anja replied defensively, imploring her oddly behaving friend's seductive green eyes for sensitivity to her doubts, even as a compelling rush of prurience exploring another woman's incredible breast coursed through her mind and body.

"I'm not either, Anja, not truly, but now and again when a man isn't available, a woman's well-placed tongue can be a godsend," my wife explained sincerely, sensing her mark growing entranced and needing to complete this transition or suffer Hank's wrath at her failure.

Hastily, Emma removed her clinging blouse, throwing it in a soggy heap to the patio setting her huge sloping DD melons on brilliant display in the bright sunlight, dotted attractively with sparkling drops of water.

Unable to look away, Anja's wide crystal blue eyes readily admired their glory.

"I can help get that wet shirt off. No one's here. No one will know a thing," my randy wife suggested, reasserting her lie about our empty house even as I watched anxiously from the second-floor window.

I gazed steadfast as Emma worked her irresistible seductive powers on the captivated Finnish matron, enchanted watching her confidently undo the buttons of Mrs. Bradley's sleeveless shirt without overt objection, removing the drenched garment and tossing it onto her own on the warm patio concrete.

In their own way, Anja's pale breasts are every bit as spectacular as my wife's - high and proud alabaster cones of fleshy delight. I noted the cool water forming her cherry rose nipples into rigid diamond points, aided in no small part by the riveting eroticism pouring off Emma and of unexpectedly disrobing in her beguiling presence.

As she had that Saturday night, Anja stared transfixed at my big-titted wife's unbelievable knockers, sitting large, plump, and remarkably firm mere inches away.

"You're sure it's okay?" Anja hesitated, scanning the backyard nervously before succumbing to the ardency of her desire.

"I'm certain, sweetie. Now, let's ease that fire inside you," Emma reassured, gracefully palming the buoyant grapefruit-sized left breast of her spellbound, soon-to-be conquest, and staring meaningfully into her wondrous eyes.

As if to convince her further, my compassionate wife gently draped her hand behind her new paramour's neck and drew Anja's ruby lips to the hardened nub protruding prominently from the top of her full breast.

Greedily, without thinking, the straight wife and mother took the thick nipple into her pursed lips, suckling noisily with an unspoken desire sparked upon first seeing the inviting rosette topping the buoyant mound a week ago.

"Ummm, that's nice, Anja" Emma sighed. "Such a soft mouth, and so much gentler than a man."

"I, uh, don't know, uh think, I can do it," her reticent guest balked momentarily, nervously inhaling upon releasing the solid morsel, and uncertain she could perform cunnilingus without ever once feeling a sexual impulse towards women.

"Don't think too much, sweetie, just relax. I'll do everything. You do nothing but let go and give yourself to me this afternoon," Emma uttered seductively, not breaking eye contact while deliberately backing Anja towards the steps in the shallow end of the pool.

When the back of Anja's sandal-clad foot hit the lowest step, she naturally started backward, eased in her landing by the water and Emma's strong hands, assisting the mollified mother by resting her slim bottom on the edge of the patio, and setting her tremoring legs atop the first step ankle deep in the water.

"Now, let's get this off too," my commandeering wife advised, playfully calming Anja's anxiety, and easily lifting the front of her waterlogged skirt, revealing a saturated pair of lacy powder blue French-cut panties.

Smiling, Emma knew the frazzled, sex-starved woman selected the appealing briefs hoping Kellen was the Tyler removing the exotic undies, instead of his mother.

"Very pretty. I guess you had big plans for my son this afternoon," Emma teased with a salacious wink and a grin.

Anja simply stared at this temptress slowly exposing her most feminine charms - the first time any woman had done so and certainly the first with such impure intent.

"You know, let's just take off the whole thing," her seductress declared decisively, commanding and in control in the same dominant manner as our son, unlatching the skirt at the waist and pulling it off the gorgeous woman's slack legs.

A dark strip of black hair was visible at the front of the wet silk panties, transparently marking Anja's neatly trimmed bush with nary a hair escaping the leg holes in keeping with the attentiveness of her personal grooming.

Not slowing to admire Anja's lovely recumbent form on the pool's edge, Emma made quick work of the clinging undies before her entranced quarry came to her senses, tugging the fabric off her slender hips and down her legs in a heartbeat.

Now, her beaming emerald eyes traveled the sumptuous body of the delectable married sex treat, and her excitement grew rapidly when eyeing the inviting feast our son had enjoyed that pivotal afternoon in the Bradley's living room.

"Oh my, such a dainty pussy. It looks absolutely scrumptious," Emma praised, admiring Anja's delicately fleeced quim with impassioned eyes, and making no secret of her eagerness to taste her blossoming flower by the tone of her voice.

I know as much as anyone Emma isn't a lesbian, and while she had no choice but do her best satisfying my demented boss and preserving our family, her growing rapaciousness was genuinely evident contemplating her desirable task of introducing inexperienced and charming Anja Bradley to the joys of girl-on-girl pussy eating.

Apparently, just as our enforced servitude was slowly warping me into shameless voyeurism and cuckoldry, Emma was gradually becoming accustomed to lesbian sex, reluctantly inculcated into a delectable world of cunnilingus with our daughter, her gay sister, and a growing list of woman foisted upon her in service to Hank Allenby.

With her subdued target of affection passively watching her every move and doing nothing to stop her advance, Emma unfaltering hovered over the shallow breathing wife, her huge jugs pendulously brushing her spiked, inch-long nipples erotically against Anja's tightly crinkled areolae.

Precipitously lowering her chest smushing their pale mounds together, Emma's ripe lips gingerly embraced Anja's puckered mouth once more, then proceeded downward along the porcelain skin to her taut, upright tits, tenderly applying soft butterfly kisses and gentle nibbles sending shivers of arousal throughout the tense mother's incited body.

"You really are quite a beauty, aren't you? I can understand Kellen's attraction," Emma praised dreamily, thrilled by the supple skin and pleasant curves of her lovely companion, and wishing Anja to know she was indeed an appetizing treat.

With her ultimate goal so near, Emma didn't tarry on Anja's breasts for long, giving a last lingering peck to each exquisitely sensitive nipple, satisfying herself with a gentle nibble of the steel-hard buds, and elongating the engorged flesh with a firm tug of her teeth, then relinquishing it to move on.

"Ohhhhh," the waylaid woman sighed breathily, signaling Emma that Anja was falling under her spell.

Light kisses trailed Emma's path lower across the squirming mother's tummy, moving deliberately along the expanse from side-to-side, the flat of her tongue exploring to the edge of her ribs, and even aggressively exposing her teeth grazing hungrily upon the supple flesh covering her protruding hip bone.

"Hee, ahhh," Anja giggled at the ticklish sensation, unlike anything she'd ever experienced, with Kellen's beautiful mother toying with her body in a most fascinating and erotically effective manner.

Emma's arousal grew with every delicious inch of female anatomy she teased and taunted, enraptured by Anja's luscious contours and responsiveness to her agreeable efforts. The air was still, and the aromatic aphrodisiac of the succumbing mother's feminine effluent filled her perceptive nostrils, drawing her inexorably closer to the source of the sexual potion.

"Mmmmm," she breathed deeply of the potent fragrance, eager to sample the distinctive nectar and anxious to ply her tongue along her lady lover's warming slit.

"Ahhh," Anja's short, high-pitched squeal echoed in the backyard when Emma's searching lips touched the soft dark curls covering her vulnerable pussy.

"Oh, yes, Emma, I do need it. I need you to put out the fire," she openly confessed her desperate desires, no longer resisting the forthcoming kisses on her sensitive mound and urgent for the application of the vexatious tongue merely teasing her so far.

From my balcony seat I had a clear view of the erotic action, thankfully aided by my high-powered binoculars granting intimate detail of the libidinous duo, with my tormenting wife's tongue tracing the outer rim of Anja's flowering labia, brushing the delicate petals just lightly enough to generate a paroxysm of spastic fits.

"Ahhh, yes, ohhhhh," Anja yelped, twitching her hips while unknowingly sharing her enthusiastic reaction to her first lesbian encounter with me lurking from the window.

Emma's powerful body nestled between Anja's sinewy thighs, but the accommodating matron spread them further still, giving herself completely. Apparently, past her initial reluctance to the encounter, Anja was now fully immersed in the pleasures received on the tip of my wife's actively probing tongue.

"Ummm, yesss," Emma sighed, joyously drawing upon the savory flavors of the acceding mother's bountiful cunt juices, flowing freely from her precious snatch.

The Finnish beauty's tendons strained tightly with her passion, with my athletic wife helpfully draping Anja's calves over her wide shoulders. Slipping her muscular arms under her upturned bottom, Emma indecently served up the welcoming siren's ambrosial pussy as a fine meal, rendering her completely at the mercy of my wife's talented tongue.

"That's it, sweetie, just relax and I'll take you to heaven," my poetic wife warbled melodically, repeating the illusive promise of every man who ever tried to get into her pants, but unlike them meaning every word.

"Huh-huh, oh please, I need it so," Anja sighed hungrily, ready to be taken and desperate for sublime release.

"I promise, I'll get you off, Anja," Emma assured devotedly with a bold assurance. "I'll lick your sweet pussy so well you'll never want a man's tongue between your legs again."

"Ohhhhh, yes, Emma, please, eat me up," the needy housewife moaned as my passionate wife did just that, returning to her dripping wet slit and trailing the flat of her tactile tongue up the puffy seam, scooping a mouthful of divine lady juice as she did.

"Annhhh, awwwhh," Anja squeaked, squirming through another fit of uncontrollable tremors.

The sheer eroticism of the lascivious backyard display had my cock pressing painfully against the unforgiving chastity bars, unmercifully remaining in place day and night at Hank's orders, with Emma knowing she dare not grant me any reprieve were he to find out and disapprove.

Before my eyes, my heretofore straight, caring, and very traditional wife rapturously devoured the forbidden cunt of our equally heterosexual, modest neighbor from down the street - Anja Bradley, the pretty European mother of our son's best friend and now Emma's newest lover, in an impossible tableau of erotic fervor.

I couldn't tell if the din of aroused moans and groans caught the ear of Don Stanley, as usual likely hunkered behind his fence at the knothole with a view of the show, keeping an interested eye on the depraved happenings in our backyard, especially after Hank's gift of a fantasy excursion around Emma's long sought-after body in our living room.

If he was, I'm sure he was shocked finding the well-regarded Mrs. Bradley naked on her back so effortlessly yielding to my topless wife in the torrid lesbian exhibition.

It didn't really matter whether he heard or not, because by now the newly-inducted Sapphic lovers were oblivious to the world around them. For all they were aware or cared, they could have been scintillatingly performing cunnilingus in the heart of the downtown square at high noon with a crowd of gawking onlookers and it wouldn't have mattered.

"Awwhhh, yes, my clitoris. Suck my clit, Emmy, it's super sensitive," Anja sobbed in her typically Finnish accent, adopting my wife's sex kitten moniker without obvious objection.

I watched up close through my binoculars as Emma attacked the swollen pearl with a vengeance - madly poking, prodding, stabbing, and swiping at the pulsating nub driving faltering Mrs. Bradley over the top for the first time.

"Ohhh, dear lord, suck it, uh, like that, Emmy. Oh yesss, I'm cu-cum-cummming!" the vanquished wife cried aloud, not caring if anyone heard.

With the exquisitely tender bundle of nerves her sole focus, Emma's tireless tongue became a whirlwind of darting and swirling activity, with her middle finger surreptitiously seeking the steaming interior of Anja's heated twat and diligently finger-fucking her to another orgasm.

"AHHHHH, OHHH YES, A-AGAIN. SO GOOOD!" she wailed feverishly, her torso jerking spastically throughout her second climax.

Anja's elated gyrations painted quite a different picture of the usually restrained woman, her lily-white cones dancing wildly over her twisting and turning torso, and her short, wet black hair flying in every direction. Her head shook uncontrollably, and her crazed blue eyes popped wide with her sexual explosion.

I actually dribbled a weak volume of precum into a handkerchief even without the ability to gain full erection after her second spasm but watched enthralled as Emma stayed the course between Anja's shuddering thighs through what I counted as three more body rocking orgasms, although it could have been more.

1...456789