Corruption of the Azure Saints 05

Story Info
Cerulea's new tentacle suit activates on a hair trigger.
2k words
4.67
4.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arelias
Arelias
14 Followers

# Synopsis of the story so far

The Azure Saints protect the public from monsters. These latex-clad anonymous heroines fight on the side of justice to vanquish evil. But recently, Azure Saint Cerulea has been mysteriously visiting the monster's home base.

The beloved innocent saint, plagued with lust, sought help from monsters called the Verdigris. To relieve her sexual urges, the naive Saint Cerulea more than willingly went along with the strange monster's experiments.

As a result of their latest experiment, dirty thoughts now trigger aphrodisiac-coated tentacles to appear inside her clothes. And even the smallest hint of lust will now send her spiraling downwards into a tentacle-driven orgasming wreck.

And so, as she attempts to return home after this strange experiment, will she be able to continue her ordinary non-hero life? When even the slightest dirty thought can turn the inside of her clothes into tentacles?

===

# Cerulea

I ended up cumming several more times on my way back home from the Verdigris' cave. The trip back was a lot longer now that I had to stop multiple times to let the tentacles do their business.

Just thinking about the tentacles caused them to activate. And I could do nothing but stop and wait as they stroked my body to a quick orgasm.

By the time I got into town, the sun was already peaking above the horizon, and I could feel the warm rays chasing away the chilly morning air.

But with the sun rising, I had a new set of problems. If anyone saw me out here, I might start drawing a crowd...

I was still wearing my Saint Suit. And the tight blue-latex bodysuit was instantly recognizable from a distance. It would be much more difficult to move around if someone spotted me like this...

But I was almost home. I just had to make it past one more street.

I peeked around the corner of the last street, and I felt my heart soar. Nobody was around!

Silently, I padded forward and up to the side of my apartment building.

If I could jump up to my apartment, I would be home free, literally.

Tensing my legs, I got ready to jump up to my third story balcony. With the strength from the Saint Suit, this would be easy.

But as I prepared to jump, a sudden thought raced through me. What if those tentacles activated as I jumped? What would happen to me if I flew through the air with countless tongue-like tentacles suddenly licking my body?

There should be no way it would normally activate at such an inopportune moment. But just thinking about the tentacles turned me on. And even now, I felt my heart racing at the thought.

But I didn't have time to worry about that! I just had to go!

I threw my body upwards, jumping several stories into the air.

<(Arousal Detected)>

<(Initiating lust containment protocol)>

The robotic voice echoed through my head.

The system designed to 'relieve sexual desire' had easily picked up on my earlier thoughts. And even as I soared through the air, I felt thousands of tentacles suddenly caressing my skin.

"N-No~" I moaned in protest.

The inside of my latex suit had come alive with the tentacles. And I flailed in the air as I felt them caressing every inch of my body.

With my long latex gloves and boots, I felt the tentacles now filling their insides, coiling around my fingers, and toes. And from inside the latex bodysuit, the small tentacles quickly began lapping at my breasts and mound.

In an instant, the tentacles coated my body in slimy aphrodisiac-filled honey. The instant I felt that warmth against my skin, I knew it was too late. My entire body was instantly burning with lust, even as I sailed through the air.

"W-Wait~" I protested again as I reached the height of my jump. There was still one more tentacle left... The largest tentacle, the only one that would actually penetrate me, it was coming~

As I began to fall, I felt the thick tentacle thrust inside me, filling me with shuddering pleasure. My hands trembled as I reached out, grasping frantically at the air as I fell.

Somehow, I barely managed to grab a handrail. And I slammed into the side of my balcony as my legs swung down, dangling into the apartment below.

As I hung there, I could still feel the largest tentacle thrusting frantically into me, intent on making me cum as fast as possible. All the while, the smaller tentacles still licked at every inch of my body under the latex.

Looking down, I could see the tentacles writhing under my suit. If anyone from the lower apartment looked out their window, there was no way they'd miss seeing the tentacles roiling beneath my tight latex...

A small tentacle suddenly pushed against my clit, circling around my sensitive button. And I felt my thighs clench together as I bucked and squirmed in the air.

As the tentacles continued to tease my body, my grip tightened on the railing. And the metal groaned in protest as I struggled to contain my voice.

I could feel the aphrodisiac honey dripping slowly down my thighs, leaking out of the tight latex suit. My entire body was being coated in the stuff. And the incessant tingling and need that came with it was driving me crazy.

I squeezed my thighs even tighter together, trying to keep any more of the honey from spilling out. But that was also making the tentacle thrusting inside of me all the more intense. And despite my best efforts, soft mewls of pleasure were leaking from my lips.

"Did you hear something?"

I froze as I heard voices echo up from the street below. There were people down there... If they saw me like this...

But the tentacle inside me was still pumping in and out relentlessly. And my limbs were trembling in pleasure. I couldn't hold back any longer, I was going to cum.

Summoning the last vestiges of my strength, I threw myself upwards and over the railing. And with a small crash, I landed on my balcony floor, just as I toppled into orgasm.

My hips bucked as I came. And I desperately put a latex-gloved hand over my mouth, trying to silence my cries of pleasure.

The tentacle inside me continued thrusting into my twitching sex, sending wave after wave of overstimulated pleasure crashing through me. Just as they had done so many times today, the tentacles were intent on giving me the most intense orgasm possible.

I couldn't even count how many times it had given me such a strong orgasm. But every time, it felt like the climaxes were getting more intense. And this one was no different.

I finally gave up trying to resist, crying out into my gloved hand, shaking my hips up and down in time with its thrusts. I no longer cared if my muffled cries could be heard from the street. All I wanted to do was ride these waves of orgasm to their highest peaks.

I grabbed my chest, squeezing my breasts through the tight latex. Just groping myself felt so good~ And I felt my nipples get pinched between the smaller tentacles, sending a shiver through me.

My moans now escaped unimpeded into the crisp morning air, as the tentacles continued to tease my body through the remnants of my climax.

Only when the waves of my orgasm finally began to fade, did the tentacles inside my suit finally slow down as well. And I was left panting for breath as I slowly came back to my senses.

My hips dropped back onto the wooden balcony floor and I felt the tension finally leave my body as I relaxed.

<(Lust containment protocol complete)>

The tentacles slowly merged back into my suit, leaving my body slimy under the latex.

I could see the metal handrail bent and marred where I had gripped it. And the remaining aphrodisiac honey was still dripping from my crotch, spilling down into the lower balconies. But I didn't care anymore, I was home at last.

Suddenly, my balcony door opened, and I shot up in surprise.

"C-Cerulea!" Aoi shouted out. "Are you okay?"

"Huh? What? Yeah! Of course I'm okay!" I replied, hurriedly standing up.

"A-Are you sure? You were laying on the balcony, and then-" Aoi's face turned red as she paused.

"Y-Yes! I'm fine!" I shouted quickly.

Just how much had she seen? Aoi was a fellow Saint, so it was okay for her to see me in my suit. But if she saw the tentacles under it, what would she think?

A pregnant pause filled the air as Aoi stared at me, blushing.

"C-C'mon, let's get you inside." She finally said.

I sighed in relief, hurrying out of the cold morning air.

Now that I was finally home, I was tempted to release the Saint Suit transformation. But at the last moment I remembered, I was still wearing the honey & cum stained nightie from last night. And Aoi probably wouldn't appreciate seeing those dirty clothes.

"So what were you doing out so late at night?" Aoi asked tentatively.

"Oh uhm- Y'know, this and that... Wait, how do you know I was out all night?"

Aoi suddenly blushed even deeper for some reason, shifting awkwardly at my question.

"Huh? Well..." she said nervously, before looking away.

I didn't really understand what was up with her, but I put a hand on her head supportively. "It's okay, take your time~ You can explain everything when you feel more comfortable~"

"Y-You're the one that has some explaining to do!" Aoi suddenly spluttered. "Why are you turning this around on me!? I-I was just sitting in your apartment all night cause I was worried! I-I wasn't doing anything suspicious!"

Her face was fully flush now, and it was clear she was hiding something. But I wasn't going to push it.

"Right, right~" I guided her to the door. "I gotta get changed for work, so why don't you run along now~"

"Y-You're the one who's hiding something, and I know it! L-Lea!"

Hm? She never used that nickname for me before... Only Go'suke ever called me that. And I didn't think I would hear that nickname outside the Verdigris home base.

But hearing her call me Lea made my heart skip a beat for some reason. I liked it!

Aoi's face was flushed in embarrassment after using a pet name for me for the first time. And I wanted to beg her to repeat it a hundred more times. I liked it so much.

But I had to stay strong. If I didn't start getting ready now, I wouldn't be able to get to work on time.

"C'mon, let's go, I really gotta start getting ready for work," I continued ushering her out the door.

"Y-You're hiding something!" Aoi shouted again, as I closed the door on her.

But I didn't really understand.

I tried to think about all the things I was hiding. But the only thing I was really hiding was that I was one of the Azure Saints... But Aoi was also part of the Azure Saints, so why would she get worried about that? I didn't get it at all.

Oh that's right, I had to tell her that I had totally conquered the Verdigris! Those monsters were completely at my beck and call now! Muhahaha.

Oh well, I could tell her that later. And then maybe I'd introduce her to Go'suke. He was so cute, I was sure Aoi would like him.

As I fantasized about the two of them meeting, I slowly started getting ready for work.

# Author's Note

This chapter is a bit lighter, as I had to break the second part of this into its own chapter. Let's just say, when Cerulea tries to take a shower, It ends up taking a little longer than usual... And it's a bit more intense than most showers.

That one should be out about a week after this one, and be normal length again.

And while I'm here, thank you for taking the time to read this work. If anyone finds these worthwhile to read, it means a lot.

Arelias
Arelias
14 Followers