Cote D'Azur Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Young stud's day at the beach
2.5k words
4.56
13.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers

Monday Sept. 4, 1978

Doug Anderson had moved to Europe in the summer of 1978 for work. His head office was in Geneva, but most of his time was spent in the south of France. He kept an apartment in Nice, 5th largest city in France, gateway to Italy and a hotbed of crime and corruption.

The Cote D'Azur was the playground of the rich and famous. Rock stars, Hollywood legends and faded European royalty all lived there. From Cannes to Monaco, there was always a party going on; and always a seamy undercurrent of criminality persisted. Smugglers, drug dealers, con men and prostitutes were everywhere.

Nice was its capital and for Doug, a transplanted Canadian from Montreal, it was a great place to be.

Doug was 6'3" tall, blonde and blue eyed with a trim body honed by years of competitive swimming. At the age of 27, he still swam to stay in shape and had a very impressive physique with broad shoulders, slim waist, and very strong legs. He was also the proud owner of a very large, fat 10-inch cock that the super tight jeans of the day did little to hide.

Mondays were a slow workday for Doug as most of his clients were closed for the day. He decided to head to the beach for a swim and to work on his tan.

There were public beaches in Nice, but he preferred the private beach clubs. Doug's favourite was La Floride Beach Club. For a fee, you could rent towels, locker, beach lounger with umbrella and use the change rooms.

La Floride had a crew of young men, barely out of secondary school, who served food and drink and generally took care of the guests. They worked for tips, so they were very enthusiastic. They also spent their days trying to get laid, posing in their little Speedos, flexing their muscles, and doing calisthenics. Anything to impress the women.

They knew Doug as a regular customer and a good tipper. They were also in awe of his physique and knew the ladies appreciated his good looks.

Doug was greeted at La Floride by Mario, the head of this gang of junior body builders. Mario was a bit older than the others and kept the best clients for himself. He showed Doug to his beach chair and took his order for a large bottle of sparkling water with a twist of lime.

Doug did some quick stretches, put on his goggles and walked into the surf. The water was warm and relaxing as he slowly swam out to sea. After a few minutes of loosening up, Doug turned east and swam with a measured stroke, powerfully plowing through the water. After about 20 minutes, he turned and swam back.

Emerging from the water, he noticed that someone was sitting in the beach lounger next to his. This was Mario's handiwork, making sure attractive women were put next to Doug's spot. Big tips were an effective motivator.

As he approached his chair, Doug saw she was a tall blonde woman with a very strong build: powerful thighs, broad muscular shoulders, very well toned overall. She wore a light blue bikini, oversized sunglasses and a broad brimmed straw hat.

He grabbed a towel and stood next to his chair drying off. She pulled her glasses down her nose and watched him, peering out from under her hat, admiring his build and the substantial bulge in his Speedo.

Doug sat down on his chair facing her and said hello, reaching out to shake her hand.

"My name is Douglas Anderson"

"I'm Irina Proshkova."

"Irina, do I detect a slight accent?"

"Yes, I am Russian, but I live in Nice now."

"How did you end up in Nice, Irina?"

"I was with the Kirov Ballet but defected while on tour in Paris 10 years ago. My career was going nowhere, and I had no future in Russia, so I ran."

"But why Nice?"

"The Ballet de Nice offered me a prominent position with guaranteed employment and a beautiful apartment."

Irina had pulled a bottle of sunscreen from her bag and was rubbing the lotion into her legs and arms. The shiny lotion emphasized the musculature of her body and Doug admired her physique.

"Would you do my back for me Douglas?" Irina said handing him the bottle.

She lay down and reaching back undid her top. Her ample breasts pressed out to the side as they squished into the beach lounger.

Doug pored a generous amount of lotion onto her back and went to work, running his hands all over her back to spread the lotion. He ran his thumbs slowly up either side of her spine then out to the shoulders. He worked his thumbs gently into her trapezius muscles and up to the base of the neck.

"That feels so good, Douglas. You've done this before."

He worked one shoulder at a time, working the deltoids and up into the neck area, spreading the lotion. Irina sighed audibly, relaxing her body into the beach lounger.

He worked downwards, kneading her powerful glutes, enjoying the strength in her firm ass. Her hamstrings were like tensioned steel

Doug was distracted by cries coming from the front. He looked up and laughed. The crew of the La Floride had made a six-man human pyramid. Mario was going from one to the other, massaging suntan lotion into their shoulders. The whole crew was grinning mischievously at Doug as he worked on Irina.

Irina looked up and laughed.

"Those boys are so childish, always pulling their stunts. They're adorable little rogues."

Irina leaned up and waved, her exposed breasts causing the human pyramid to collapse. The boys stood and started doing body builder poses to impress Irina. Mini Charles Atlases!

She laughed again and rolled over, exposing her lush breasts.

"Now the front please Douglas. I like to keep an even tan."

Topless bathing was not unusual in Nice, there were even some nudist beaches down the coast, so Doug did not object in the least.

He poured a trickle of lotion down the middle of her torso and rubbed it all over her front, spending extra time working the lotion into her breasts.

"You are very gentle, Douglas; you know how a woman likes to be touched."

Doug moved lower. Pouring more lotion, he worked on her upper thighs, one side at a time, deep into the quadriceps.

"And you know when not to be gentle. That feels so good. Dancing is very hard on the legs."

Doug worked down into her calves, working the muscle with long strokes. His cock was coming to life, turned on by the pleasure of massaging this beautiful woman.

"How did you learn to give such a good massage Douglas?"

"I used to be a competitive swimmer and spent a lot of time on the massage table. I paid attention to what they were doing and studied the anatomy charts on the wall to understand the musculature of the body."

"You have studied very well Douglas. But now let me do you, you are getting sunburnt."

They stood and Irina faced him, admiring his strong upper body. Her glance shifted downward to the prominent bulge in his Speedo.

"You have a beautiful body, Douglas; you must work very hard to stay so fit."

She poured a large dollop of sunscreen into her hands and worked it into his chest and shoulders. Reaching up to do his neck, she moved in closer, her body pressing against his, her bare breasts mashed against his clean-shaven chest as she worked around the back of his shoulders.

Doug looked over at the boys of La Floride Beach Club who were devouring the scene before them, no doubt filing the images away in their masturbatory library.

Irina knelt and went to work on his legs, rubbing the oil into their length, occasionally bringing her hand into contact with his crotch. She looked up at him and smiled."

"It gives me great pleasure to feel your body, to feel your strength."

Irina moved behind him, did the rest of his back and moved downwards. She did the back of his legs, again letting her hand brush against the bulge in his swimsuit. Finished, she moved around to the front, embraced him and gave him a light kiss.

"There, now we can enjoy the sun."

The two of them spent a pleasant afternoon together. They swam out to the diving platform, snuggling in full view of the beach. They had a light lunch, salad with some baguette and a half bottle of Provencal Rose wine.

Around 3:00, Irina turned to Doug and suggested they had had enough sun for one day.

"Would you like to see my apartment, Douglas?"

"That would be nice, Irina."

They packed up. Irina threw on a beach wrap and Doug went to change. When he came out, he could see the boys lined up, standing at attention, Irina towering over them. She walked the line giving each of them a few coins. They stared forward, looking directly at her cleavage as she passed.

Doug went to Mario, paid for lunch and the rentals and gave him a hefty tip.

"Thank you, Mario, excellent work as usual. Give some to the boys will you."

"Thank You Monsieur Dooglas, it has been a pleasure."

Doug turned to the boys who were still standing at attention. He waved goodbye, they saluted in perfect unison.

Doug snapped a salute back, they dissolved into a mass of giggles.

"What a bunch of clowns!" Doug thought to himself.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Irina's apartment was across the street from La Floride, top floor with a fabulous view of the Mediterranean. She gave him the grand tour, ending up in her dance studio at the back of the apartment. One long wall was mirrored with a ballet barre running its length, about 45 inches off the floor.

She walked over to the barre, dropped her beach wrap and started stretching and doing deep knee bends. Doug walked up to her and took her in his arms. They kissed deeply, groping each others' bodies. Doug undid her bikini top and massaged her breasts, bending over to take a nipple in his mouth.

Irina sighed deeply, moving her other nipple to his mouth.

She stripped his t shirt and pushed him to his knees, slid off her bikini bottom and hoisted her right leg to the barre, perfectly horizontal to the ground.

"Please eat me Douglas"

Doug bent forward and licked the length of her pussy, bottom to top and down again. He flicked his tongue side to side moving up her pussy, dabbing lightly at her hooded clit, coaxing it out of hiding.

He continued feasting on her pussy until his neck started to hurt.

"Irina, this is hard on the neck."

Doug turned around, coming at her pussy from below. He buried his nose in the crack of her ass and went to work on her pussy, plunging his tongue deeply and licking at the sides of her inner walls. He fucked her pussy with his tongue, nibbled lightly on her clit, lapping up her secretions.

Irina couldn't hold this position much longer. She brought her leg down, pinning Doug's head between her powerful thighs. His face was locked in place, clamped onto her pussy.

"Yes, suck my pussy." Irina hissed as she rode him, rubbing her pussy furiously on his face, holding onto the barre for balance.

When she came, she came hard, flooding Doug's face with her juices, her thighs still clamping his face in position.

She finally let him go and opened her legs so he could slide to the floor gasping for breath.

Irina moved around his prone body and stripped his shorts, slid up his body and took his cock in her mouth. She bathed his half hard cock with her tongue. As he hardened, she moved her mouth to the tip and slowly plunged her mouth down the length of his cock. Tightening her lips, she slowly backed off, pulling on him.

Feeling him come to full hardness, Irina sat back, slowly jerking his cock, admiring its size.

Doug lay there flat on his back, admiring this beautiful woman working away on his dick. She stood, straddled him and slowly sank into a partial splits position. Placing the tip of his cock at the opening of her pussy, she sank into a full splits position, taking his cock deep into her pussy.

Doug marvelled at her flexibility as she leaned forward, her hands on his chest and started moving her hips, stabbing herself onto his fat cock. She had a look of concentration on her face as she rhythmically rocked on top of him.

Her hips were the only part of her that moved, up and down, furiously pistoning her pussy on his cock, taking him deep into her steaming hot pussy.

Doug put his hands under her butt and held her there, hovering over his hips. She held in place while he pushed up into her, hammering her pussy with powerful thrusts, driving his cock deep into her folds.

Pausing, Irina slid off Doug and moved him to a sitting position with his back to the mirror. She impaled herself on his cock and took a hold of the barre with both hands. She could now enjoy his full length, using the barre for leverage to ride him.

The only contact between them was at the point of entry, her pussy lips clamped on the fatness deep inside her. She would slide up, pause with the tip of his dick just inside her, then drop down hard, again and again.

"Fuck Irina, I love the way you ride my cock."

"I love riding your cock. Fuck that's a big cock. Fucking big. Fucking me deep. Making me come."

"Irina, you're going to make me come!""

"Yes, me too, keep fucking me like that"

A few seconds later Doug came hard, spurting deep inside her. Feeling his cock swell and shoot a massive load into her pussy made Irina come. Her pussy butterflied around his cock, spasming as she flooded it with her juices.

Doug lay still as Irina sat fully on his cock. He could fee her pussy caress his cock, milking it for more come. Irina let go of the barre and lay on top of Doug, wiggling her hips in a circular motion, continuing to milk him.

"That was good, very good. I haven't come like that in ages. You do know how to please a woman, Douglas."

"The pleasure was all mine, Irina. That was fantastic."

Irina rolled off him onto her back. They lay there staring at the ceiling, breathing heavily, basking in the afterglow of their intense sexual experience.

Doug looked at Irina, reached out and caressed her face.

"I'm very glad I met you, Irina. We need to go to La Floride more often."

"Every Monday, Douglas."

"Every Monday, Irina."

It wasn't Saturday, but it would do!

FIN

Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers