Cote D'Azur Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers

He was tightly bound to the x frame but did have a bit of movement in the hips. He began thrusting them at the hands pumping his cock.

"I think he's enjoying himself Marie, n'est-ce pas?"

"Yes, I can feel his balls are preparing themselves, get the jar Madeleine."

Doug's balls were indeed preparing themselves. The lotion had cause them to swell immensely.

Marie kept rolling them between her fingers, exerting a gentle force to stop them from rising in his sac. Marie kept working his massive cock, two hands corkscrewing in opposite directions while jerking him, pulling at his cock.

"Oh fuck, I need to come. Finish me.' He pleaded.

"Oh, you will come, but we are far from finished" Marie said as she nodded to her sister.

Madelieine took a Hitachi wand from the table and turning it on, placed it at the base of his cock between his balls. Doug's cock twitched massively, and he knew he was helpless to stop what was about to happen.

He could feel his balls draw up tight in his scrotum, a huge surge from deep inside his pelvis and a massive wad of come shot from his cock quickly followed by a second and third. Marie expertly caught it in the jar.

Madeleine worked the wand lightly around his balls which responded by shooting again and again. She ran the wand up the length of his cock, working more ejaculate into the jar.

Finally satisfied, Madeleine turned the wand off. Marie held the jar to the light.

"Maybe 100 millilitres, a promising beginning."

Puttingthe jar on the table, Marie took more of the lotion and worked it into his balls. His cock remained fully erect, incredibly hard.

"We will keep applying the lotion to your balls to maintain production. Now Madeleine, if you please."

Madeleine had put on latex gloves and was applying oily lube to them.

"Now we dig a bit deeper."

Moving behind him, Madeleine spread his butt cheeks and inserted a finger in his butthole. Probing she found his prostate gland and circled it lightly.

"Very nice, large, smooth, well formed. I think it will respond well. We can begin.'"

Removing her finger, she nodded to Marie who took Doug's cock and applied some oily lube. Marie slowly stroked his cock with firm upward tugs. Madeline now inserted two fingers into Doug's rear and finding his prostate, ran them around the outer surface, rubbing gently.

Doug's cock leaked seminal fluids immediately. Marie held the jar at the tip of his cock to catch it all. Continuing to work his prostate, Madeliene reached between his legs and fondled his balls, manhandling them roughly.

Doug couldn't do anything but come. He shot another massive load into the jar quickly followed by two more. Madeleine worked his prostate and his balls, timing her rubbing, working in unison with Marie who worked his cock, pulling the come from his shaft.

It was a massive orgasm, an overwhelming experience that left Doug collapsed, still with his feet in the stands, fully supported by the restraints. He breathed heavily trying to recover from his exertions. His cock remained fully erect.

Marie held the beaker to the light.

"That is much better. Now we are seeing some results. Madeleine, you have the honours."

Madeleine went to the table and picked up a short metal probe with a two-inch round ball at the end. Standing in front of Doug she pulled at the base of the probe and the ball opened into a circular fan, like flower petals.

"I'm sure you can imagine where this is going."

She closed the ball and using a syringe, filled it with the analgesic cream. Slathering it with the oil, she moved behind Doug and inserted it into his anus.

"Hold him still Marie, I think he's going to have quite a reaction to this"

Marie stepped up and leaned into Doug, her massive boobs encircling his raging hard on. Reaching around his waist she pinned him to the x frame. Madeleine inserted the probe until she felt it hit Doug's prostate. Withdrawing slightly, she pulled at the base, opening the flower.

Sliding the probe back in, she pushed on the base, wrapping the flower petals around Doug's prostate. The effect was immediate as Doug surged forward trying to avoid the probe. Madeleine spun the probe, the flower petals working the cream into his prostate.

Doug had a deep-down burning sensation unlike anything he had ever felt. His cock pulsed and dribbled seminal fluid which Marie eagerly gathered with the jar. Taking the wand, she worked it the length of his cock, drawing the liquid to the tip and into the jar.

Madeleine withdrew the probe and replaced it with two well oiled fingers. Stroking his prostate, the flow increased. She nodded to Marie who placed the wand between his balls at the same time as Madeleine squeezed his prostate between her fingers.

Doug writhed as a massive load shot from his cock. Madeleine kept working his prostate, forcing seminal fluids out while Marie ran the wand from the base of his cock to the tip. His balls pulsed with the force of the ejaculations. Doug stopped counting how many times he had shot into the jar. He knew the quantities were less, but that didn't stop the ladies from continuing to milk him.

Finally spent, Doug collapsed, still supported by the x frame. Impossibly, his cock remained hard as a rock.

"You have done well young man; we are almost done. Perhaps some refreshment."

Tea was brought in, and the ladies sat sipping, admiring Doug's body, planning their next move.

"We are almost done, but I believe he has one more significant contribution to make. Shall we begin Marie?"

"Yes, it's getting late."

Doug was exhausted, his balls ached, and his prostate gland throbbed. The sisters approached.

"You have done magnificently, but now we will take our last deposit."

Madeliene removed the leather cock ring and Doug's erection immediately flagged. Applying some analgesic cream to her hands, she stroked him lightly. The cream brought him to a hardness he had never known. His cock was thicker than ever before, the huge mushroom head expanded, turning dark purple

"Without the ring you will have unrestricted flow. We can extract the maximum amount. Marie, you know what to do."

Marie picked up a slim pink six-inch dildo and coated it with the oily lube. She worked it slowly into his rectum while massaging his balls. She nodded to her sister.

Madeleine increased her grip on Doug's bloated cock and sped up her strokes. Continuing to massage his balls, Marie inserted the dildo deeper until it reached Doug's prostate. He writhed trying to escape the contact, his swollen prostate overly sensitive due to the analgesic cream.

"Don't fight us, it will soon be over."

Marie swirled the dildo around Doug's prostate. He could feel another orgasm coming. His balls were swelling, pulling tight to his body. Madeleine continued pulling on his massively hard cock, jerking furiously. She picked up another jar.

"I think he's ready Marie."

Marie flipped a switch on the base of the dildo. It started vibrating, transmitting waves of pleasure to Doug's prostate. His whole body contorted against his restraints as he shot a huge load into the jar. The sisters worked in unison, Marie pushing the dildo onto his prostate at the same pace as Madeleine pulled on his cock, squeezing his balls before each tug.

Doug cock was like a garden hose, pulsing shot after shot into the jar. The sisters were relentless, continuing their manipulations until he was fully spent, not a drop left to give. They stepped back, looking at their handiwork.

"That was excellent Marie, look, it must be almost 150 millilitres. Exceptional production."

"Madeleine, I think we have our man."

Doug hung limply on the x frame, almost unconscious. His prostate throbbed, his balls ached, and his cock hung at half mast. A small dribble of come hung on the tip.

"Oh, look Marie, we missed some."

Madeleine leaned in, snaked her tongue out and licked the droplet of come from his cock. She gave her sister a deep soulful kiss as they shared the flavour of his emission.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Doug awoke the next morning in a stone cell lit by a high window that shone a beam of warm sunlight across the floor. The bed was comfortable, the sheets luxurious and overall, he felt quite good considering the previous nights adventure.

There was a quiet knock on the door and a man came in with a tray of food. He was dressed like a butler, a big bruiser of a butler. He was the kind of butler you wouldn't want to meet late at night in a dark alley.

"The ladies are expecting you in the morning room in half an hour. You will find your clothes in the washroom down the hall. Please don't keep them waiting."

The tray had fresh fruit, croissants, butter and jam and a carafe of delicious coffee. After a quick breakfast, Doug went down the hall to a very opulent bathroom. He showered and squeezed into his freshly pressed costume.

Looking at himself in the floor length mirror Doug thought he looked remarkably good for someone who had had his balls drained the night before. His cock still throbbed, bulging rudely in his skin-tight pants. His prostate hummed warmly, not sure how to react to last nights stimulation.

Climbing the stairs gingerly, Doug came into a sunny room where the sisters sat sipping tea.

"Ah, our valiant Lieutenant returns. How are you this morning, not too tired after last nights exertions?"

"Thank you, I feel remarkably well all things considered. A bit tender in spots, but no permanent damage."

"We would never want to cause permanent damage; you are too important. You met Jonathan our butler? He's been with us for many years. He serves as butler, chauffeur and as source for the essential ingredient of our secret cream."

"Unfortunately, he has gotten too old to produce the required amounts. That is why we are looking for a new source. We were very impressed by your performance last night and hope you will favour us with your continued contribution."

"We would like you to visit once a month. We would pay you for your services and we promise to make the experience an enjoyable one. We have learned many techniques over the years and can promise it would not be boring."

"Do you mind if I think it over?'

"Of course, take your time. But now down to business. Monsieur Gioffreddo speaks very highly of you and has assured us that we can rely on your expertise and discretion when it comes to our jewels."

"We would like to show you a few things and have your professional opinion as to their value."

"We have an appointment at Gioffreddo's this afternoon and would like to have an estimation as to their value before then."

"I am at your service ladies."

Marie Rinauld led him to a small table that had all the tools necessary for a proper evaluation of the gems. Madeleine poured the contents of a small felt bag onto the tables leather surface. What he saw stunned Doug. There were six diamonds, four rubies and three emeralds.

"Please take your time, we will be over here. When you are done Jonathan will drive you back to Nice."

Doug set to work, assessing each jewel for size, cut, clarity and colour. He assumed their provenance to be impeccable.

After 45 minutes he had finished. Handing his notes to the sisters, he thanked them for letting him see such beautiful stones.

"We are happy to have your professional opinion and as a way of thanking you, and for last night, we would like you to have this."

Madeleine handed him the smallest of the diamonds he had appraised. It was an absolutely perfect two carat princess cut diamond. It was gorgeous.

"Ladies, you flatter me, but I cannot accept. It is too much."

"Nonsense young man. You have performed two invaluable services for us with integrity and grace."

"And we hope this might induce you to visit us again when we are in need."

Doug paused to think. "In that case, I look forward to my next visit."

The ladies stood and in turn embraced and kissed Doug, each taking time to caress hid still inflamed cock.

"Until next time Monsieur Dooglas."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jonathan led him to the front door where a 1959 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud sat idling.

"Holy shit that's a nice car. "

"She's a gem, Sir. I am the only person to have ever driven her. My hands are the only hands to have ever worked on her."

"Does she have a name?"

"Yes, she does."

That was the end of the conversation. Jonathan drove expertly and in total silence. As they came to a stop in front of the hotel, he turned and said "If you ever harm a hair on the heads of those two ladies, I will cut you balls off and feed them to the fish. Do you understand?"

"Perfectly." Doug guessed Jonathan didn't like being replaced as the primary donor of essential face cream.

Doug stopped to chat with Henri, the owner of the restaurant next to the hotel as the Rolls drove away. He noticed the car turning right at the stop sign. This was unusual because everybody knew you should not turn right at that corner. Turning right led to a maze of one-way streets and dead ends created by the railway station. Turning right was wrong.

Doug jogged to the corner, not an easy thing to do dressed in the uniform of a Lieutenant in the 5th Regiment of the Light Cavalry. He got to the corner just in time to see Jonathan entering the Pharmacie Dussault carrying 2 very familiar looking jars.

"Now that's interesting" Doug thought to himself. Martine Dussault was making special creams for the Rinauld sisters using men's ejaculate. And that analgesic cream! He'd have to get his hands on some of that.

Wandering into the hotel lobby Doug bumped into the formidable Madame who was dressed in a beautiful long flowery dress.

"You look a bit worse for wear Monsieur Dooglas."

Sidling up to Doug, she caressed his still inflamed cock and tender balls through his pants.

"But strong young soldiers are used to the rigors of battle and recover quickly. Have a nice day Monsieur Dooglas."

With that she sashayed out the door, her ass waving goodbye to Doug.

FIN

Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers
12