Cougars and Cubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason gasped and sighed in his aunt's mouth. He held the back of his mother's moving head in the palm of his shaky hand. Erika was cupping the sides of his face in her fingers as she explored her nephew with her sliding tongue. They broke the hot kiss a few moments later. Jason saw his aunt's boob. He lunged at it, took the tip between his lips and began sucking it while Erika chuckled, closed her eyes, sighed and cradled his wet head in her hands.

"Good boy," Erika cooed, while she scratched his scalp, rested her head against his and pulled him closer.

Sarah was enjoying herself. She loved the sensation of her eldest son's prick penetrating her snug soft mouth as she plummeted and ground. The pre-cum squirting head of Jason's dick rubbed and pushed. The shaft pulsated and throbbed. Sarah bobbed up and down. Her fist squelched and softly crushed his lower shaft.

"Awww my gawd, mom," Jason groaned, his aunt's breast slipping from his mouth.

Sarah released her tingling son with a pop. The two women looked at each other and laughed. They turned back to Jason. Sarah rose up out of the water.

"Oh God, I love you so much, mom," Jason hissed, "and you too, Aunty Erika!"

"Right back at you, kiddo," Sarah whispered, before she licked her lips, ran her hand along Jason's cheek, leant in and kissed her son's lips.

Erika, meanwhile, was clinging to her nephew's side. She was planting soft pecks on Jason's neck while she stroked his long, hard cock with her fist. Then a moment later, Jason reached out and pushed his hand in between Erika's legs and began stroking her clitoris. Then Jason ran his other hand down his mother's belly and into the folds of her pussy. All three of them were getting so carried away. They were glued together. Their hands worked. Their mouths glided. Their bodies entwined, rubbed and shook in the frenzied glowing water. Sarah finally put a stop to it. Their whines, their whimpers and their moans were growing louder.

"Oh my God, let's go inside before the neighbors see us and call the cops," Sarah muttered, with eyes closed, while Jason ate her ear.

*

There were wet footprints and pools of water, running in a trail, from the back porch to Sarah's bedroom. Their pieces of rumpled clothing lay strewn along the path, from the backdoor to the entrance leading into the pen, where Jason was all set to play. Their pairs of shorts, their tops and their underwear lay in the kitchen. Their discarded clothing sat here and there on the stairs. Sarah's sexy underwear was lying there, on the floor, in the corridor, outside Matthew's bedroom.

"C'mon mom, get on the damned bed," Jason hissed after slamming the bedroom door closed behind him. "Come here, mother."

There was a burst of feminine laughter. The two older, naked women wandered about the bedroom. They wore coy smiles. They were blowing soft kisses. Their alert eyes were glued to Jason's prick. The horny, hard young male went to his mother. His large cock stood up at attention. It swung from side to side as he took each step.

"Oh Jesus Christ, Jase-honey," Sarah fiercely whispered, all gasping and wide-eyed, as Jason loomed large and then reached her.

"Come here mother and let me kiss you."

Sarah licked her upper lip. Her heart was pounding and her breath came in sharp short bursts. She whined as her son reached her.

"Oh my God, Jase," Sarah softly shrieked, "I'm so horny!"

The two of them kissed feverishly besides Sarah's queen-sized play area. Jason broke it. His mother looked glassy-eyed and barely conscious. She was softly smiling. Jason took his mom's hand in his. He climbed onto the bed. Sarah followed him on. Erika grinned and watched as Jason put his naked, beautiful mother on her back.

"Looks like I'll be going second tonight," Erika whispered, standing at the end of the bed, feeling on fire for her nephew's love, but realizing her older sister was going to enjoy Jason first. "You're mother and son after all."

"I'm gonna nail you, mom," Jason stated.

"Oh my God, Jase," Sarah kept hissing over and over again as her oldest son made her open her legs.

Sarah grabbed Jason as he quickly mounted her. She ran one hand along his side. She reached under his body and with fumbling, fluttering fingers took the base of his cock in her other hand. She parted her thighs wider. She wrapped her legs around him. The tip of his dick brushed gently through his mom's folds and creases. Jason and Sarah were muttering. The two of them were shrieking. The two of them were breathing hard in each other's face.

"Awww, c'mon, Jase, you're in place - do it now!"

*

Matthew came awake with a shock. The slam of a door jolted him into a state of drowsy and murky consciousness. He could hear the soft murmuring of voices from one of the adjoining bedrooms, but he couldn't make out the words, nor did he know exactly where the speech was emanating from. Matthew was falling asleep again when he was driven away from slumber by the sound of a woman.

"AAAAWWWW MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD, JJJJAAAASSSSEEEE," the female cried. "OOOOHHHH SSSSHHHHIIIITTTT, JJJJAAAASSSSEEEE!"

Matthew sighed with annoyance. He blinked repeatedly. He turned onto his back and gazed up at the dark ceiling and listened to the woman's cries of joy. His mind was slowly starting up. His sense of self and his connectedness with his surroundings was growing stronger and more vivid.

"AAAAWWWW JJJJAAAASSSSEEEE, HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY!"

Matthew could hear Jason's gasps and groans of pleasure. He could hear the soft laugher of another female.

"Oh Jesus, oh shit man," Matthew whispered thickly, "not this again."

"AAAAWWWW SSSSHHHHIIIITTTT, MMMMOOOOMMMM," Matthew heard Jason cry, before groaning.

Matthew felt his heart begin to thump explosively in his chest. He opened his eyes wide. He gasped. He listened intently and carefully. Matt was expecting the sounds of sex, he was hearing, to originate in Jason's room and pass through the wall on that side of Matt's bedroom. The erotic noise Matthew was being exposed to, however, was coming from his mother's bedroom. The groans and the tense words were drifting into Matt's bedroom from the wall on the other side of his bedroom.

For a moment Matthew refused to believe it. Then the jealousy grabbed Matt hard as he realized it was true. Jason had managed to pull it off. Jason had managed to convince their mom and their aunt to have sex with him. Matt could hear them at it. Jason was inside their mother. Jason had impaled Sarah's body with his hard cock. Erika was in there as well.

"Oh my God, you asshole," Matthew hissed, listening as his mom continued to moan and his older brother softly and joyfully laughed - "you fucking asshole!"

*

What a sensational moment. Jason had thrust. His mother's beautiful body had yielded. He penetrated his mom with a strong drive of his hips. She had exploded with sound and driven her fingernails into him. He had closed his eyes, dropped his jaw and groaned at her as his dripping prick vanished inside her molten pussy. Inch by inch he impaled her. Inch by pleasurable inch he filled her body with his cock.

Sarah slowly ran her palms along his warm wet skin in the darkened bedroom. His hard bristling penis was buried deep inside her. The fleshy lips of her hair lined cunt fit snugly around his twitching wooden base. The head of his cock rubbed exquisitely and deeply inside her form.

"Awww man," Jason hissed, "you feel so good, mom!"

Sarah was still crying out. Her eyes were closed. Her scalp was driving against the pillow beneath her. She was turning her head from side to side. Jason was still grinning. He was screwing his mother hard with his cock.

"Oh my God," Erika hissed, stretching out on her side, on her older sister's bed, to watch the incestuous encounter. "That's so hot."

"You're gonna be next after mom, Aunty Erika," Jason said with a grin. "I can't wait to get inside you either."

"Absolutely honey," Erika whispered, wriggling in, reaching out and running her fingers along her nephew's spine. "I'm gonna be one of your girlfriends like your mom is. We're both gonna end up being a part of your harem, along with all your other ladies."

"Yeah, I get all the girls, I get all the girls," Jason hissed, while moving with a strong, smooth stroke. "Every older babe should be in my harem!"

"Awww, I don't know if I really wanna share you with a whole bunch of other woman, Jase-honey," Sarah whispered. "I think you're gonna have to give up your harem if you wanna be with me and your Aunty Erika."

Jason softly laughed. Sarah urged him to spread out on top of her, to lay on her, to lie in her arms. He did. She held him tight. Their faces were just inches apart. Jason was looking down into his mother's eyes as he withdrew his cock by bringing back his hips and then driving forward and impaling her soft pussy with his hard dick.

"Awww, I love you, mom," Jason whispered, momentarily closing his eyes and savoring the sweet exquisite sensation of drilling out his mom's body with his tingling, dribbling penis.

"Awww, I love you too, honey," Sarah whined, her voice getting hysterical as her eldest son fucked her with long smooth determined thrusts. "I like your aggressive style, honey - after years of going without sex, it's exactly what I need right now!"

"Absolutely," Jason hissed, before groaning softly, "I love fucking women hard. That's what they're there for."

"Oh my God you macho man," Sarah hissed, before laughing and moaning, while he searched his mother's body with his hard cock. "I didn't raise you to be so disrespectful towards women, did I?"

"I just learnt it myself after fucking most of my female teachers and a few of your friends, Mom."

Sarah gasped. She laughed a second later.

"Terrible boy, really - how many of my friends and with whom, my horny darling," Sarah softly demanded.

"I'm not telling, mom."

Sarah laughed again and then moaned. She drew her legs back so her oldest son could penetrate her more deeply. Erika laughed as well. She came closer. She was lying besides the two lovers. She brushed her fingertips over Jason's moving butt cheeks. She leant over him and planted her soft kisses on the back of his neck and upper backbone. Jason increased the speed and power of his thrusts.

Jason opened his eyes. He watched his mother's mouth. His hard, rippling body was colliding against hers with a good hard thud. She was groaning and gasping. Her eyes were closed. Jason slowly licked his lips. He grinned. He lowered his head and dragged his tongue over his mom's mouth. Sarah gasped and reacted instantly. She cradled his head in her hand. She kissed him. Their tongues slid together as their lips softly touched and mashed.

"Hey, how about letting me have a go at it with Mr. Wonderful," Erika suggested.

Sarah sighed in her son's mouth with displeasure. Jason broke their kiss.

Erika was now on all fours. She leant forward. Her hands slid across the bed sheets as she arched her back and thrust her ass at her nephew. Jason withdrew his hard cock from his mother's wet body.

"Nice one," Jason whispered, while watching his aunt shake and twerk at her horny young nephew. "You're so fuckable, Aunty Erika!"

"Uh huh, I know, baby, I know. You like what you see, huh," Erika stated, "well then come and get it, Jase- honey!"

"Oh my God, Erika," Sarah complained, before breaking into laughter, "how nasty and sleazy of you."

"Hell yeah," Erika exclaimed. "C'mon, Jase-baby, get your butt over here and give me that boner!"

Jason watched his sexy naked aunt from behind. The lips of her hair-lined pussy were parted. Her anus was puckering and un-puckering. A fine pool of fluid trickled from her body. Her breasts were brushing against the bed sheets.

Erika's nephew approached his aunt from behind. He moved quickly. He was laughing and his eyes were lit up.

"Horny kid," Sarah muttered with a grin as her excited son positioned himself, reached out, placed his hands on Erika's hips and aimed his bouncing cock at his aunt's pussy.

There was a burst of noise in the bedroom. Jason found the spot. The head of his dick was momentarily lodged against the entrance to his Aunty Erika's body. Then he pushed. Erika gasped and groaned first as he broke through her resistance and second as he plunged inside her.

"You like that, Aunty Erika," Jason asked her with a grin, before closing his eyes and moaning himself.

Jason slid into Erika. The knob and then inches of his thick shaft vanished into her snug heat. He did it quickly. He went in hard and fast. His body slapped against hers. He made her gasp. He forced her forward.

"OH MY GOD, JASON," Erika burst out.

"Nailed ya, Aunty Erika, at long last," Jason stated triumphantly.

Jason's mother was still laughing. She moved in behind her son. She pressed her body up against his. She ran her hands up and down his sides. She leant in and kissed his ear. There was more laughter. Jason withdrew and drove forward. His hard prick slipped out. His dripping erection flashed back in.

"Awww yeah, Jase, awww yeah, Jase-honey," Erika enthused, quickly building a good, hard rhythm with him.

Their forms collided again and again with a series of slaps punctuated by their groans, their laughter and their loud words.

"Ohhh yeah, Jase," Erika said, raising her voice.

Jason reached out. He grabbed a handful of his Aunt's bottle blonde hair and pulled as he fucked her hard from behind. Erika gasped. She closed her eyes, threw her head back and then her jaw dropped as Jason dominated her.

"Awww God, Jason," Erika exclaimed with a hysterical shriek in her tone.

"Nice one, Jase-darling," Sarah whispered in her oldest son's ear with a hot gush of air. "Overpower her, push her around a bit - she loves it."

Jason closed his eyes momentarily. He grinned. He was close to coming inside Erika. He opened his eyes. He raised his hand. It flashed through the air. It struck Erika's behind with a sharp slap. Erika gasped and screamed.

"Ohhh yeah, Jase-honey," Erika whined and then whimpered as her nephew smacked her behind again and again and again, "owwww, owwww, owwww, OWWWW!"

A second later, Sarah chuckled in her son's ear. Then Sarah drew her own hand back, swung and spanked her son on the ass. Jason burst into laughter and then he groaned. She did it again and again.

Erika came a few moments later. Jason's aunt began trembling. She broke the intense rhythm she and her nephew had built. Jason hammered her perspiring, hot body with short deep thrusts. He was squirting and shooting pre-cum. He was close to the edge now. He was approaching the brink. He would soon topple over it.

Jason's aunt started shaking. She closed her eyes tight. Her jaw dropped. Her face was flushed and perspiring. Jason was still holding her damp blonde hair in his fist. The pleasure burst in Erika's genitals. The brilliant sensation coursed through her body. She was so animated. She was bouncing on the bed. Sarah was laughing happily as she ran her hands up and down her son's wet chest and abdomen from behind.

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD, JJJJAAAASSSSEEE," Erika exploded. "IIII'MMMM CCCCOOOOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG, HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYYY!"

Erika began howling and she couldn't stop. The bed trembled. The edge of the bed banged into the wall. Erika's hands fluttered. Her sweaty form shuddered. Jason closed his eyes. He was buried deep inside his aunt's body. He dare not move a muscle lest he ejaculate inside Erika. Jason wanted to hold on as long as he could. He really wanted to shoot his hot load inside his beautiful mother.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW!"

Jason's aunt settled after a moment. She broke into soft and delighted laughter. She slowly leant forward and stretched out on her belly. Jason moved with Erika. He ended up on top of her. His long, thick cock slipped free. He lay over Erika. He kissed her ear and the side of her neck as she grinned and laughed.

"Oh boy, I needed that," Erika stated, between softly and gently gasping for air. "Poor Matt, I'm sure I woke him up. Poor kid, he can never get any sleep around here."

Jason abruptly sat up. He withdrew from his aunt. He turned to his mother. Sarah dropped her eyes and stared at her son's penis. It looked engorged and swollen. It was fiery red and purple in color. Her oldest son's prick was weeping. It glowed with the fluid from her younger sister's body.

"Oh my God," Sarah hissed, "that looks so obscene, Jason!"

"Come here, mother," Jason demanded.

Sarah burst into laughter. Erika blissfully ignored them. Erika still lay on her belly with her head resting on her forearm. Sarah, meanwhile, was scrambling backwards. Her beautiful eyes were wide, lit up and glued to her son's dick. Jason watched his mom. With a roar he launched himself at Sarah.

"OH GOD, JASE," Sarah cried out, before bursting into more laughter, "YOU DESPERATE THING! DON'T PUT THAT DIRTY THING BACK INSIDE ME!"

"NOT A CHANCE, MOTHER!"

"OH MY GAWD, JASE!"

Sarah ended up on her back, lying lengthwise across her queen-sized bed. Jason arrived just a second later. There was no stopping him. Sarah certainly made no effort to halt his mad progress. He wanted to get back inside her. He wanted to fire inside her. Sarah wondered, for a brief moment, whether Jason might end up impregnating her. The three of them weren't using any form of contraception. It was certainly possible, though unlikely, Sarah quickly concluded.

"Okay, c'mon, honey," Sarah fiercely hissed, instantly opening her legs wide as he arrived.

Jason mounted his mother. He took her knees in his hands and forced her legs back. He moved over her. There was no need for Sarah to reach under and position his dick. He had no trouble finding her pussy. His wooden knob touched her entrance. He quickly bore down. He plunged inside. He felt his mom yield to him. He drove inside her sticky, dark depths.

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDDD," mother and son whined together, in a strangled shriek, which travelled past the walls of Sarah's bedroom and bounced around the surrounding space outside.

Sarah grabbed her oldest. She wrapped him up in her hot limbs. Jason buried his tingling cock deep in her body and prepared himself to fire. He fucked Sarah nice and deep a few times to provoke his orgasm. His cock couldn't take it anymore. His body couldn't handle the gorgeous stimulation anymore.

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD, MMMMOOOOMMMM," Jason roared as his overworked, over-caressed penis suddenly fired once, twice, three times. "AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW!"

"Oh, c'mon baby," Sarah urged in his ear, "give it to mommy, give it mommy, give it mommy - let mommy have it!"

"OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD! AAAAWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW!"

It was the most amazing moment for Jason. He was finally firing his hot semen inside his mother. He went off like a firework. He came like a freight train. He shot his load until he was completely done. He ended up slumping down. He lay against his sweaty mother. Sarah and Erika burst into long, sweet laughter a moment later. Sarah kissed his ear with a soft smack. She slowly ran her fingers through his damp messy hair.

"Well, so much for my climax," Sarah stated, after the laughter had momentarily died down. "You selfish thing, Jase - you owe me an orgasm or four and you owe your Aunty Erika at least two more as well!"

"Yeah yeah," Jason finally muttered, before grinning.

A moment later they all burst into more laughter. Sarah and Jason brought the laughter to an end by kissing each other passionately and deeply on the mouth. Erika rolled over onto her back. She grinned up at the ceiling. She put her hands behind her head. Erika was happy. The rampant sexual tension had been shattered at last. The dam had finally broken and burst. Erika was now a member of an incestuous, three-way relationship and she couldn't be happier.

1...89101112...15