Cougars and Cubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah drained her glass of wine. Erika picked up the bottle from the bedroom floor. She shook it at her sister. Sarah nodded. Sarah held her empty glass out. Erika filled it. Wine poured out onto the floor. There was a dark wet spot on the carpet.

"Oh shit," Erika hissed, but Sarah just started pacing and talking again.

"Poor sweet, Matt, he's, he's the victim in all of this," Sarah continued. "Oh my God, Erika, you should have seen the look my darling gave me after I slapped Jason. I've never seen that sort of look from Matt before. My darling wants to fuck me like Jason does! My baby gave me a look of pure lust!"

Erika suddenly burst into laughter. Sarah abruptly stopped on the spot. Her jaw dropped. She stared at Erika. Sarah couldn't help herself - she started grinning and then she started laughing as well. Then Sarah grew angry and then hopeless. More wine hit the bedroom floor.

"Oh my God, Erika, what am I going to do: both of my children want to take me to bed?"

"Well, first up, maybe you can calm down," Erika suggested, "I'm sure the world's not going to come to an end over something like this."

Jason and Matt were still talking about their mom and their aunt. Jason was nursing a fresh beer. He was reclining back on an outdoor lounge chair. Matt was still pacing about.

"You know, I can't help the way I feel, man," Matthew stated, still angry his older brother wasn't respecting his feelings and was still determined to have incestuous sex with their mother and aunt. "This is no simple crush."

"Awww, c'mon, who are you kidding," Jason muttered after finishing a sip of beer. "That's exactly what this is. I don't believe you're in love with mom and Aunty Erika. It's ridiculous, Matt. Look, honestly, give up on the idea of a never ending, they lived happily ever after story. You're just 18 years old. You're gonna be 19 real soon, but that's still far too young."

Matt gasped and then scoffed. Jason looked at his younger brother with a harsh expression on his face.

"And you're only 20," Matt stated. "What can you possibly offer the two most beautiful women alive?"

"This," Jason said, reaching down and cupping his crotch in the palm of his hand, "women can't say no to this and that includes, mom and Aunty Erika."

"What a lot of bullshit, Jase!"

"Matt, they just want a quick, hot affair with someone young and good looking," Jason explained. "That's all they want and that's all it's ever going to be. You need to accept that and get used to it. Dude, I'm gonna be their young and good looking plaything. That's who I am and that's what I do."

"That's not true," Matt said, getting more emotional. "Both of those ladies want someone who loves and respects them and not some shallow pick-up artist like you, Jase!"

"Do you wanna make a bet, bro," Jason softly asked, before sipping more of his beer and talking again. "I bet you I can get both of them into bed - what do you say to that?"

"Sure, how much," Matthew responded angrily.

"Let's make it a cool round one thousand," Jason said. "One thousand dollars - that should do her."

"Fine, you're on," Matt agreed, "there's no way mom and Aunty Erika are going to fuck you!"

"They will, bro," Jason insisted, "it'll happen sometime after your 19th birthday."

Sarah stared at her sister, Erika.

"Just answer the question, Erika," Sarah asked softly, but pointedly, "are you attracted to my older son - are you attracted to, Jason?"

"Girl, I'm not the one who made out with him in the kitchen," Erika replied with a grin.

"Please Erika," Sarah said, finally slumping down on the bed next to her younger sister, "can you just tell me the truth, once and for all."

There was a moment of silence. Erika nibbled thoughtfully on her bottom lip, while Sarah finished yet another glass of wine and then turned to her younger sister.

"I don't like lying to you, Sarah," Erika began, "and I'm not going to lie now. Yes, yes, I'm attracted to Jason and I also have some strong feelings for Matt."

Sarah sadly sighed. She looked at her empty glass for a moment. She reached out and with a wobble managed to get the glass to sit still and upright on her bedside table.

"I hope you're not angry with me, Sarah," Erika whispered, wanting to reach out and touch her sister, but not doing it because she assumed Sarah would violently shrug her off. "I didn't want this to happen. I promise you I didn't seek it out. It just happened. I guess my marriage breakup really messed me up. I also don't have any kids like you do. I guess I was just lonely and vulnerable."

Sarah turned to Erika. She wriggled in closer to her younger sister. She rested her dizzy drunken head on Erika's shoulder.

"You know we're gonna to be so hung over tomorrow and we're gonna kick ourselves for what we've said in here tonight," Sarah whispered.

"Probably," Erika stated, "but who gives a shit. Tomorrow can take care of itself. This is right here and right now and I have an uncomfortable and difficult question for you now, lady."

"Ummm, okay, what is it, sis?"

"How did you feel when Jason kissed you?"

Sarah gasped. She bit her bottom lip. She couldn't look at her sister. Her eyes began to well up with tears.

"Sarah?"

"I loved it, I loved it when he kissed me - I've been aching to be kissed by Jason for ages. What a fool I am - falling for my eldest son, the great Don Juan, who doesn't really give a shit about the women he screws," Sarah said, turning to her sister and wiping her wet eyes on the back of her hand. "Oh my God, you must think I'm such a horrible mother, Erika! I've well and truly gone off the rails. What a creep I am!"

"I did say I was attracted to Jason and Matt, didn't I, or don't you remember, sis. I'm not exactly what you would call great aunt material either."

"Please, let's just keep Matt out of this," Sarah whispered, still wiping her eyes with the back of her hand, "I just, I just can't talk about Matt right now."

"You know your youngest adores us both and worships the ground we walk on."

"Please, Erika, please don't talk about Matt right now," Sarah whispered again, "I just can't go there. I shouldn't have brought up his name earlier."

"Okay, I'll drop it. Look, Sarah, I'm thinking it might be nice if I move in here for a while. It may be good to have me around to give you some additional support at the moment," Erika suggested.

Sarah grinned. She laughed. She nodded.

"Oh my God, I'm such a mess," Sarah stated with a thick emotional tone of voice. "Yeah, that would be nice, Erika. There's a spare bedroom here now that the ex's study and library are gone. You can sleep in there."

"Thanks Sarah," Erika whispered, "I'm sort of sick of wandering aimlessly around my place all alone. It's so quiet and empty there."

Sarah kissed her sister's cheek with a loud smack.

"I can help you fend off that determined horndog you call your eldest son," Erika softly continued, before laughing. "I wouldn't mind getting in his way."

"Uh huh, but watch out he doesn't try to sneak up and kiss you as well."

"Oooo, that would be real nice," Erika stated, causing Sarah to burst into laughter. "I'm sorta hoping he will."

"Oh my God, Erika, you're just hopeless!"

"Hmmm, maybe, but I know what I want when I see a hot young guy. You know there's no reason to feel ashamed or embarrassed because Jason kissed you and turned you on," Erika said with a smile.

"Oh my God, sis, let's just drop it for now," Sarah stated, while her eyes lit up and her grin grew wide.

A few seconds later the two women were bursting into laughter. They gazed softly and silently at each other soon after that.

*

Matthew lay there in his single bed. He was stretched out on his side with his head on his pillow and his bed sheets pulled up tight around his chin. The house was silent. Matt was slowly passing through those hours of the night when, a young man, deep in slumber, went sailing downwards into a realm of hot wet dreams.

There was nothing on the horizon line to spoil Matt's chance to dwell in heaven. There were no groans of pleasure or any of the gasps and slaps associated with the intense collision of bodies. There was no noise drifting in from the bedroom next door. All was quiet on that front. Nor was Matt worried about anything that night. Matt didn't toss and turn with anxiety. He gently sat down at the top of a long, narrow and twisting slippery slide. He pushed himself off and silently descended into his erotic dream.

Matt imagined the lingering scent of perfume in the air. The beautiful fragrance wafted about his bedroom. He slowly inhaled it. A moment later he could hear the soft distant echo of their footsteps in the corridor, in the hallways of his sleeping mind. The excitement stirring Matt's body grew as he listened to the approach. It was always the same. He sensed the regular and monotonous tap of their high heels on the hard floor outside his bedroom. Matt softly and deeply inhaled in his sleep. He stirred for a moment. The dream faded, but he settled and once more he could hear the crack of heel against floor.

Sarah and Erika always seemed to emerge fully formed from a dark and murky background of whispering moving figures and strange ever changing scenery. Matt's mom and aunt were the main characters in Matt's surreal sexual narrative. The two women just appeared fully formed from nothingness. They both advanced on him like a pair of beautiful vampires from a darkened corner of his mind, represented, in imagery, as his bedroom.

It really was such a wet dream. Sarah and Erika were dressed in white translucent sleepwear. Matthew pictured himself sitting on the end of his single bed. He could see his mother and his aunt standing there together at the open bedroom door. A light source from outside of Matt's bedroom, somewhere behind the two beautiful women, glowed fitfully. The soft and subdued light emanated through the space. The glow streamed through the clothing Sarah and Erika were wearing.

"Oh my God," Matthew heard himself whisper in his dream as he sat there on the end of his bed and ran his eyes over his mother and his aunt.

But then the dream changed. Matt was lying in his bed with the covers pulled up high as the dream reconfigured itself. He lay there and he sensed he was naked under his bed sheets. He was also aware of his cock. It was large and thick. It was so hard. For a moment his mother and his Aunty Erika weren't there. Matt could, however hear the endless tap of their stilettos in the murky shadowy corridor beyond his closed bedroom door. The strike of heel against tile was so loud. Matt realized his mom and his aunt weren't there. It was his brother's older lover, Simone who was there.

"Do you like what you see, Matt," Simone asked him, wearing nothing but a long open shirt and a pair of dark lace underwear.

Matthew gazed up at the 58 year old beauty from his place in bed. Matt ran his eyes over her short gleaming silver hair. He stared at her perfect facial features all sunken in shadow. He gasped and stirred in his sleep as Simone took her shirt off, took her panties off and then faded into oblivion.

"You're so beautiful, Simone," Matt whispered, his voice echoing through a thousand empty, dark rooms.

Matt pictured Simone emerging and coming forward. He imagined her slowly sitting down on the edge of his bed as he lay there and watched her. She reached out. He didn't try to stop her or fight her off. His heart was thumping in his chest and his breathing was difficult as he gazed up at Simone as she took the edges of his bed sheets in her fingertips and dragged his bed sheets down. Matt gasped as Simone revealed his muscular torso and then his hips. Simone gazed down at his hard cock. A soft smile played on her lips. Matt watched her. He stared at his older brother's lover as she licked her lips, positioned herself, leant in and reached in and then dropped her silver head.

But then the imagery and the accompanying sound instantly reconfigured itself yet again. The loud sounds of high heels on the floor outside the bedroom had abruptly ended when Simone pulled the covers back but now the sound had returned. Matt could hear his mother and his aunt. The two beautiful females were with Jason. They were in Jason's bedroom. The three of them were making love together in there.

"I love it when you two share my cock," Matthew could hear his older brother murmur. "You both give me the best blowjobs."

"But, I love them both," Matt pictured himself saying, suddenly standing in Jason's bedroom, watching the three figures on his brother's bed.

Sarah and Erika's naked forms were so sunken in shadow and mental murk. The trio was having sex together somewhere because the location abruptly changed. Jason was on top of his mother. He was penetrating her. Erika was slowly running her hands over Jason's cold grey skin. The vast background of the dream was populated with moving naked figures in all sorts of spaces and complex locations. Matt could just picture the writhing, perspiration covered forms on the very outskirts of his mind. Everyone seemed to be groaning and erupting into noisy orgasm.

"Jealousy is a curse, Matt," his mom's voice floated to him through his dark sexual theatre, "Leave your troubles behind. Accept your fate. Your brother's the one who gets the girls. You just contemplate reality and then immerse yourself in fantasy and move through a dream world."

"But, I love them both," Matthew insisted.

A dark and dirty panorama opened up before Matt's eyes. Thousands of men were shooting arcs of white semen from their long hard cocks and vast fields of laughing crawling naked women were being streaked, drenched and glazed with jizz. It was a powerful surreal moment. Matt was sure he heard his mother and his mom's sister squealing and gasping with joy and surprise as they were hit. Matt was sure Jason was ejaculating on them. Matthew sighed in his sleep. He turned onto his other side. His hard dick was touching his bed. The scenery and sounds of his dream vanished for an instant and then returned. The boom, the echo of high heeled shoes continued to tap in his head.

"But, I love them both," Matthew insisted.

Then appearances grew muddled and mixed. Matthew could hear soft words. He could hear his mother and his Aunty Erika whispering and then he heard what he imagined were their groans, before a sense of vision returned. Sarah and Erika emerged again. Matt was lying on his back in bed again. His mom and his aunt were there in his bedroom. A soft, warm burst of light accompanied their sudden appearance. The two women were dressed in the translucent night clothing Matthew had first pictured them wearing earlier in his dream.

"I love you both so much," Matt whispered as the two older females drifted near him. "I dream of you. I want to undress you. I want to touch your bodies. I want to kiss you again and again."

The shape and contours of Erika and Sarah's beautiful bodies were outlined by the illumination. Matt could see their physical form beneath and through the sheer robes they wore. He could observe their breasts through their silky garments. He could slowly run his eyes over their limbs and over their bellies. Matthew stared at the soft shadow where their pubic hair was. Sarah's youngest son wore a hard aching cock. He was naked underneath the bed sheet spread out on top of him and pulled up to his chin.

"Do you like what you see," Sarah softly asked Matt as the light forming the backdrop to Erika and her presence slowly died.

Matt watched the two women vanish. A moment later they were there again. Matt's mom and aunt were right there at the edge of his bed. Their long hair fell about their face. It framed their soft features. Both females were opening, undoing and pulling their flimsy see-through clothing off over their heads. Matt gasped as the white nightwear was dropped and gently floated down and out of the dream. Matt gazed with an astonished and excited expression at his mother and his Aunty Erika's naked bodies. He licked his upper lip. His heart thumped as Sarah and Erika reached in and down. The two women took the edges of the single bed sheet covering Mat's naked body and pulled it down. The material slid over Matthew's skin. The sheet ended up around his ankles. The two dream-ladies softly smiled.

"Okay, here we come, Matt honey," Erika whispered inside Matt's murky fantasy world, before the two females mounted his narrow bed, took him in their arms, pressed themselves right up against him, lowered their heads and began kissing his mouth, his ears, his neck and his chest.

"I love you, mom and Aunty Erika," Matthew whispered in his sleep, rolling and turning from side to side, mimicking the movements he was making in his dream as his mother and aunt ran their hands, their breasts and their mouths over him. "Oh God, Sarah and Erika - I love you so much!"

Matt's mother stood there in the entrance to her youngest son's bedroom. She had quietly turned the door handle and silently pushed the door open. She watched Matt turn from one side to the other and then back again. She watched him sleep. She watched him dream. Sarah stood there naked. The shadows in the dark house formed mottled patterns on her cool grey skin. Her long hair fell in a jet stream. A glow from beyond Matthew's window danced in her watchful eyes.

"I love you so much, mom," Matt whispered in his sleep.

Sarah slowly ran her gaze over her younger son. He was having an incestuous wet dream featuring his mother and his aunt. Sarah had been standing there listening to snatches of spoken words and sentences for some time. It was a hot dream. It was an intensely sexual dream. Matthew had been telling his two imaginary lovers that he loved them over and over again.

There were soft steps coming from behind Sarah. She could hear bare feet brushing against the hard surface of the corridor. Sarah turned her head. Her younger sister, Erika was approaching her in the dark. Erika was naked as well.

The two women watched each other. Erika arrived at Matt's open bedroom. Erika looked in. She smiled as she ran her eyes over her nephew. He was lying on his back now. He was inhaling and exhaling deeply. A series of soft groans escaped from him. He turned back over onto his side. He was rubbing his hard cock against the bed.

"Another wet dream," Erika asked, her eyes dropping to Sarah's lips while she stepped in closer to her beautiful older sister.

"Yes, another incestuous one," Sarah whispered. "It's the same one I think. It's a repeat performance, featuring us two as the main stars, of course."

'I love you, mom and Aunty Erika," Matt softly muttered in his sleep. "I love you so much. You make me feel so good."

Sarah and Erika both smiled at him. The two females grinned at each other. The bedroom door was pulled closed just before Matthew started moaning and reaching climax.

"Oh, I'm coming, mom, I'm coming, Aunty Erika," Matt hissed from his bed and from inside his bedroom.

"He's certainly enjoying himself," Erika whispered in Sarah's ear with a hot gush.

"He sure is," Sarah said, closing her eyes as Erika made her tingle with her soft breath. "He's letting go inside one of us."

"It's probably you, mommy," Erika continued. "He loves his mother best."

Sarah grinned. Erika took Sarah's hand in hers. She turned and led her older sister down the corridor. The two women stopped outside Sarah's bedroom. Erika let go of her hand. The two females turned to each other. They gazed into each other's eyes in the dark. They were very aware of each other's unclothed body.

"I know you only wanted a one off, a one night stand, last night," Erika whispered, while reaching out and stroking the side of Sarah's face with her fingers, "I know we both had too much to drink and got carried away. I know you dismissed it this morning as a bad idea, but you look so stirred up and aroused right now, my darling - do you need me again tonight?"

1...678910...15