Cougars and Cubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason's not willing to spend the night here with your aunt and me, Matt-darling," Sarah snapped, with an annoyed tone in her voice.

"Oh, I see, I'm sorry that's the case, mother," Matthew softly stated, his eyes lighting up, breaking into a happy grin, releasing his older brother's hand and finally moving his eyes off Jason as he considered Sarah.

"Yes, he says he must go home to be with his wife and children as soon as lunch is finished," Sarah continued. "There's apparently nothing your aunt and I can do to convince him otherwise!"

"Oh, that's a shame," Matthew said with a smile and bright eyes.

"I'm not very happy," Sarah muttered, "and neither is your aunt, Matt-honey."

"I understand, mother," Matthew whispered, nodding. "I understand completely."

Jason turned and watched as his younger brother walked past him and then stopped before their mom and their Aunty Erika. Jason watched as the two older women instantly pressed themselves up against Matthew and ran their arms around him. Jason listened to his brother's soft sigh of pleasure. Jason watched as his brother gently kissed both their heads.

"I love you so much, mom, I love you so much, Aunty Erika," Matthew whispered.

"And we love you too, darling," Erika said.

"I, I, I think I better go," Jason whispered. "I think I have to go right now, everyone."

Jason was jolted into action. He watched his mom place her hand on Matthew's hard looking crotch. He stared as his younger brother turned to their mother, ran his fingertips over her chin, leant in and kissed their mom on the mouth. Jason moved as he watched Matthew and Sarah close their eyes. He jumped into action as he heard their loud sigh and muffled whine of pleasure as the kiss grew deep and passionate. Erika watched her older nephew as Jason charged past them. Erika smiled at her older nephew. She blew him a kiss. She then whined. She leant in and buried her lips in Matthew's exposed neck. Jason left everything behind. He unlocked and pulled the front open. He ran out of his childhood home. He was gasping for cool fresh air and open space as he sprinted down the driveway.

The locks snapped open on the four wheel drive. Jason pulled the door open. He quickly climbed inside. He pulled the door closed. He started his vehicle. He shoved the car into gear. He stomped on the gas. He made a hard three point turn with a screech of rubber on road. He pressed on the accelerator and left the looming, windswept, claustrophobic house behind him. He left the plain suburban street where he had grown up behind him. He left that rabbit warren of an incestuous suburb behind him.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Jason muttered, his cock still rock hard and threatening to fire in his underwear, "awww fucking Jesus, mom, oh fucking shit, Aunty Erika!"

Jason drove quickly. He was desperate to make the final turn and drive out of the exit leading onto the freeway. He tried not to dwell on it, but he knew what was happening behind him inside that dark droll two story house he once called home. The three sex addicts, he referred to as his family members had surely returned to the upstairs master bedroom they rarely left.

Jason could imagine the hot kiss between his brother and his mother ending. He could imagine the sleazy, lazy leers on all their features. He could picture the three of them climbing the stairs together, walking the hall and returning to their fetid hotbox of a bedroom. Jason could clearly see their clothes come off and imagine them climbing into bed together yet again for another go at it.

The sounds of colliding bodies and the increasingly loud groans of pleasure wafted out from behind the locked bedroom door, but not from behind the locked front door and the locked windows of the steamy, mundane suburban house. The noise of sticky, wild incestuous sex echoed in Jason's mind as he pressed down on the accelerator until the motor in his four wheel drive was roaring. He could imagine his younger brother roaring as well.

"AAAAWWWW, IIII'MMMM CCCCOOOOMMMMIIINNNNGGGG, AAAAUUUUNNNNTTTTYYYY, EEEERRRRIIIIKKKKAAAA!"

"AAAAWWWW, IIII'MMMM CCCCOOOOMMMMIIINNNNGGGG, MMMMOOOOMMMMMMMMYYYY!"

"Awww, my gawd," Jason fiercely whispered, holding onto the steering wheel tight, while starting to shoot a load of cum in his pants. "Awww, my gawd, I should never have gone there today! Awww, never, ever go back there again! I'm so sorry, babe! I'll never go back there again, Jen!"