Cougars and Cubs

Story Info
Mother, Aunt and Son Incest Story.
50.7k words
4.26
47.4k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this story are aged 18 years or older. This is a mother/son: Aunty/nephew incest themed story. There are a few, small, adultery references. Non-family, older women/younger man sex, is featured, as well, in the earlier parts of the story.

Dramatis personae

Sarah: a beautiful mother

Erika: Sarah's gorgeous younger sister

Jason: Sarah's horny and domineering older son

Matthew: Sarah's devoted and adoring younger son

Gina: Jason's older lover

Efemena: Jason's older lover

Kelly: Jason's older lover

Danielle: Jason's older lover

Katie: Jason's older lover

Simone: Jason's older lover

I hope you, who take the time to read this story, enjoy it. Please take a moment to vote and add a comment if you like it.

*******

PART ONE - THE MAKING OF A MAN

Jason pulled the laces tight on his running shoes. He stood up. He jogged on the spot for a few moments to warm up his muscles and joints. He stopped after twenty seconds. He sighed. He scratched his head. He exhaled clouds of fog in the icy temperature.

Jason turned on the spot. He began to run. He crossed the street. He turned right and began moving along the edge of the local parkland which occupied space directly across from his home and stretched its way south for several miles before ending at the water.

An occasional motorist drifted by in a nondescript suburban car. Jason watched the automobiles quietly pass him and then vanish into the translucent silver mist, which was hanging in the air, everywhere, at that time of the morning. Jason felt the sting of a light frozen breeze against his skin, but he moved swiftly so his body was warm.

Jason picked up his pace. His breathing was steady and soft. His heart thumped regularly and powerfully in his chest. The chipped and dripping fence line running along the edge of the murky parkland on his left flashed by as Jason raced over the wet, leaf covered, concrete path towards the south west.

Jason stopped momentarily. He continued to jog on the spot. He waited for another car to glide silently by before he left the parkland and the wet concrete path behind him, crossed the road and began running along a quiet suburban street.

This was a regular course for Jason to run. He always got up in the morning before school and went out jogging. He usually went quickly and without a break so he could complete the whole meandering circuit in about twenty minutes. Once finished, Jason would usually undress, grab his towel, turn on the shower taps, jump under the steaming hot water and wash the sweat off his skin. Once dried and dressed, he would usually eat, get his stuff together, jump in his good second hand car, drive to high school and attend classes. Jason had always been a creature of habit. He had always been predictable, but lately, however, circumstances had changed and things had gone awry.

Jason had turned 18 several months ago and he was in his final year of school. He was a tall and good looking guy. He was strong and he was muscular. He was athletic and good at sport. He was intelligent and getting good grades in the final months of high school. He was popular and well liked.

The suburban street Jason ran down looked ghostly. The line of homes on both the left and right side of the road he jogged down were outlined in grey and were vague and shapeless in the fog. The well kept and well organized lawns and garden beds looked dreary in the mist. The sound of Jason's footfalls on the path echoed in the street as he picked up his pace again.

The houses and the lawns flashed by as he began sprinting. Jason reached the end of the street. He abruptly stopped. He put his hands on his upper thighs. He bent over. His heart was pounding in his chest and he had lost conscious control of his breathing. He coughed explosively.

"Damn it," Jason gasped, "not a smart move, bud."

Jason stood up. He put his hands on his hips. He began walking around in slow tight circles as he willed his heart rate to slow and tried to bring his labored breathing back to normal. It didn't take long for the strong 18 year old to get over his wild sprint down the road. He was now ready to make his choice.

"Which way, bud," Jason asked himself.

Her home was just around the corner, Jason reminded himself, though he needed no reminding. Jason let his imagination run wild for a moment. Her name was Gina, but she was more commonly known to Jason as Mrs. Newman. She lived in a modest home, in a quiet suburban street, just around the corner from where Jason was currently standing. Gina Newman was Jason's art teacher.

What a stroke of luck it had been, Jason thought, and what a coincidence! He had been out running in the morning fog just a month before. He had decided, on the spur of the moment, to disregard his usual course and change the route. Instead of turning right he had suddenly turned left.

Jason ran down the street where his female art teacher lived. He had no idea that she, her husband and her three children lived in that location. Jason had never run that way before so he never realized Gina dwelt there.

Jason's discovery had been simple enough. Jason had turned left. He had been running along without a thought in his head or a care on his mind. Gina appeared out of nowhere as Jason approached her property line in the mist. She hadn't seen him, but he had seen her as he flew past. The brief image of Mrs. Newman was indelibly etched into Jason's memory. She was standing in her driveway. A car was running. Her husband was climbing into the car. Smoke was pouring out of the tailpipe into the fog. Gina was walking towards the open door on the driver's side. It looked like Gina was carrying something.

His art teacher looked as beautiful as ever, Jason thought as he slowed down and stopped. Gina was in her late forties. She was five foot, six inches tall. She had long fine dark hair, blue eyes, full red lips and pale skin. Jason just loved Gina. She really was very good looking. She had a gorgeous body. She had earned herself the nickname of "Super-MILF" amongst the 18 year old guys at high school.

From that moment onwards, Jason had regularly altered his running route and like clockwork he passed by Mrs. Newman's home every morning at the same time and like clockwork Gina emerged from her front door, walked down the steps, crossed the lawn to where the quietly rumbling car of her husband sat. Jason usually passed by very quickly. He was sure his art teacher never saw him flash by. Gina surely never realized Jason was racing past her home a few times a week in the early hours of the morning. She always seemed too busy helping her husband leave for work every day.

Certainly there was no indication Gina was aware of his morning runs past her home when the two of them were at school and in class together. Everything seemed normal and routine. If Gina was aware of Jason passing by her house, then she wasn't saying anything and she was wearing a bland and convincing sort of poker face around him.

Jason had the opposite sort of reaction. His beautiful, mature, female art teacher was constantly on his mind. Jason loved running past her home in the early morning as the sun was rising and its warm rays were streaming through the mist coming in off the bay and the ocean beyond.

There was no doubt about it: Jason was horny and that was the reason he was constantly thinking about his gorgeous, but very married, Mrs. Newman and dashing past her house most days of the week. Jason knew it was crude, but he didn't worry too much about that. He was 18. He was tall, good looking and strong. There was nothing Jason could do about it - Jason was horny - he was always horny. He had a large thick cock which never seemed to go down. He hungered after women. He was starving for a gorgeous older female like Gina.

Jason certainly had his preferences when it came to females. Jason liked his ladies to be older, or as he put it, more mature. He liked women who were in their thirties, their forties and even their fifties. He had a fetish for married females who had children. Jason had an unquenchable desire for married moms.

Jason came back to the present moment. He was ready to make his choice. His breathing was under control. His heart rate had returned to normal after his long sprint down the suburban street behind him. Jason stood there on the grass at the edge of the curb. He watched a car sail by through the fog.

"Where to," Jason whispered to himself, looking both left and right.

If Jason turned right then he would reach home in five minutes. He could shower, get dressed, get his stuff, drive to high school and he would be a few minutes early for classes. If Jason turned left then he would have a much longer course to run. He would hence get home later. He would be rushed to get to school on time. He would be forced to cut his shower short. He wouldn't have time for breakfast. If he went right he wouldn't see Gina in her driveway. If he went left he would see Gina in her driveway.

"Fucking hell," Jason quietly muttered.

The 18 year old felt so horny. He was always horny and his cock was always rock hard, dripping and ready to be touched.

Jason suddenly turned left. The sex obsessed, sex starved 18 year old male chose the much longer running route, which led past his beautiful art teacher's home. He just couldn't help himself. An image of Gina's dazzling eyes and her alluring smile forced him to turn left. A mental picture of Mrs. Newman's sexy form made the decision for him.

"This is crazy, man," Jason softly said as he began running along the short street which led to the corner where Gina's house was.

Jason turned and raced across the road. He looked neither left nor right in his desperate haste. A car appeared out of nowhere. It abruptly came to a halt just a few feet from him with an awful screech of rubber on road. A horn blasted, suddenly destroying the peaceful ambience of the early morning suburban silence.

"Hey, watch where you're going, guy," someone called out from behind Jason as he finished his blind rush across the road and entered Gina's narrow street.

It happened all so quickly, it was done in a few hurried moments. It was such an anti-climax.

Jason ran past Gina and her husband's property. He quickly turned his head. Sure enough, Mrs. Newman was out in the front of her home. She was standing in the driveway as she always did. Her husband's car was running. Her husband was sitting in the driver's seat. Gina was carrying something. She was speaking to him. Jason just flew past. His soft footfalls and the dragging in of air and soft exhaling of air were the only sounds he made as he flashed by.

What a letdown. Jason stopped two houses beyond the end of Gina's property line. He was breathing hard. His heart was pounding. He had a hard and tingling untouched cock. His dick was standing straight up in his shorts.

"Fucking hell," Jason muttered, really annoyed with himself and his weak attitude.

Once again he had just sailed past Gina's home. He had seen the beautiful Super-MILF yet again and he wasn't even one step closer to going to bed with her. He desperately wanted to penetrate her soft snug body with his big hard dick, but he was going nowhere fast.

Jason stood there with his hands on his hips while he caught his breath in the morning mist. He looked down the street. He considered his options. He could be the sort of guy who ran past a gorgeous married mom's home, never stop and hence never get what he desired most, or he could take a risk, he could walk back to Gina's house, stop, talk to her and try and win the female he craved so badly.

What's the worst that could happen? She might tell him to piss off. She might raise it with the principal at school. She could call his mom and let her know what happened. Jason didn't care. None of the options she could take to punish Jason for showing up at her house really bothered him.

On the other hand, not doing anything at all - yet again - was intolerable to Jason. He had two choices: one, he could continue not getting what he most wanted and craved so badly, or two, he could become the sort of guy who went out of his way and made every possible effort to get the sex he needed so much. He had to be confident. He had to talk to females. He had to take risks. He had to make women and sex his highest priority. Getting laid had to become his only priority. Making that sort of commitment, then sticking to it and following through on it was the only way he was going to get a beautiful married mom like Gina to suck his dick.

The horny 18 year old guy made his mind up when he saw Gina's husband back out of the driveway in his car, reverse out into the street with a swing, drive away from Jason, turn right at the end of the road and then vanish from sight.

"To hell with this," Jason stated with resolution and determination, "I'm going for it. I'm going to fuck you, Mrs. Gina Newman, if it's the last thing I do."

Jason took his first step. He took another step. He was walking along the footpath leading to his art teacher's home. He passed by the first property. He passed by the second property. He slowed as he sauntered along the fence between the path and Gina's front yard and house. Jason stopped at her gate in the middle of her low fence line. He waited there for a moment. He slowly ran his eyes over the space. Gina must have already gone back inside because she was nowhere to be seen and her front door was closed.

Without a moment of hesitation and with a great deal of self-confidence, Jason reached over the front gate. He lifted the latch on the gate. He then pushed the gate open. He stepped through as the gate swung back and open. He turned and closed the gate behind him. The latch slipped back into place. It sounded loud in the quiet street.

"Where are you, beautiful," Jason whispered, with a hard cock, "have you gone back inside? You just wait until I get my hands on you."

Jason walked down the path from the front gate to Gina's front door. He carefully pushed his way through the tall lush overhanging foliage which lined the narrow wet walkway. Jason noticed his beautiful art teacher loved flower beds, low shrubs and potted plants. The garden had a beautiful perfume. Jason reached the steps which led from the path to the porch. He took each step carefully in his stride. He walked across the porch. He arrived at Gina's front door.

The horny 18 year old reached out, turned the handle on the front screen door and pulled it open. He stepped back and then forward. The door was right there before him. Jason was just about to knock when the front door flew open. Gina was suddenly there in front of him.

"Jason, what are you doing here," Gina asked softly, with mild surprise, while a gentle smile played on her lips as she ran her eyes over the damp running gear he was wearing. "It's a bit too late for a jog in the freezing cold, isn't it? School's going to start soon. Shouldn't you be back at home showering and getting ready to go?"

Gina looked gorgeous as usual. She was dressed in one of the tight tops and skirts she normally wore in class. She had her stockings and her heels on. Her long dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She had her fine, silver rimmed spectacles on. Jason finished slowly checking her out. She silently waited for him to complete his appraisal of her.

"Well, are you going to answer me, Jason," Gina softly prompted him, before grinning.

Jason felt so calm and so centered. He had no problems with his nerves or his self-confidence at all. He realized he was a tall and good looking guy. He was after all a jock, and jocks tended to do well with women, provided they were confident and patient. Jason looked into Gina's beautiful blue eyes. He noticed the exquisite fine lines which ran perfectly across her face. He dropped his gaze and considered her full soft painted lips. Gina parted them.

"Jason, are you ever going to answer me, honey," Gina asked him, raising her eyebrows.

"I came to see you, Mrs. Newman," Jason stated with a crooked smile.

Gina softly chuckled. She crossed her arms.

"Oh, really, and why is that, Jason," Gina asked him, before her eyes dropped to his crotch and she saw the long thick bulge clearly visible in his sweaty running shorts, "though, I'm sure I can figure out why you're here. You're like most of my 18 year old boys."

"Like most of my 18 year old boys," Jason queried.

"Uh huh, you heard me," Gina stated, "I'm talking about the horny, heterosexual ones."

Jason softly laughed. Gina laughed as well. Her eyes dropped to consider Jason's dick again.

"Yeah, I run past here sometimes on my way home," Jason began, before Gina stopped watching his cock, looked up into his eyes and cut him off.

"Just sometimes," Gina stated, "don't you mean you run past here almost every morning and coming this way adds at least another fifteen minutes to your jog. Your parent's house is not in this neighborhood, Jason."

"I didn't realize you noticed me going past," Jason said with a grin. "How do you know where I live?"

Gina burst into laughter. She played with some stray hairs. She quickly came up with her next response.

"How do I know where you live, hmmm - well, Jason, maybe I'm just some crazy stalker type who likes to run past your home nearly every morning when you're trying to get ready for work, and, as to your other question, well, you tend to run past and leer at me at exactly the same time most mornings and I'm usually standing in the driveway at that time, so..."

"So you've noticed me though, right," Jason asked.

Gina sighed. She smiled. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Jason as I've said - I've noticed you. It's a bit hard not to."

"Mrs. Newman, you haven't answered my question - how do you know where I Iive, how do you know where my parent's house is?"

"Oh, but I answered honestly," Gina softly stated, "I'm a stalker. I love stalking all my desperate 18 year old boys. I'm always following you around in my car. Haven't you noticed?"

Jason laughed. Gina laughed. She suddenly reached out and placed her hand on his shoulder. He said nothing for a moment. Gina watched him in silence.

"Look, I think we may have to cut this a bit short, Jason," Gina stated, "I think we're both going to be late for school if we don't finish up here. So, anyway, thanks for popping around, but..."

"Are you driving your kids to school today, Gina," Jason asked, cutting her off. "Is that why you're in such a rush?"

Gina softly laughed. She dropped her eyes and looked at Jason's hard cock again. She looked back up at her tall, gorgeous looking 18 year old student. He was so tempting. She broke into a grin. She was still playing with her hair.

"Okay, so how do you know my first name," Gina asked, grinning, before speaking again, "Never mind, don't answer. Jason, I'm 48 years old, which is 30 years older than you are - my children are all grown up and at college or going to jobs. There's no one here but me right now."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't think you were a day over 30, Gina, oh, I mean, Mrs. Newman," Jason said smiling at his teacher again. "You certainly don't look like a 48 year old to me - definitely not."

"Ah, yes, of course you would say that," Gina said, "I do appreciate your complement. Oh, did I mention I'm married, Jason?"

Gina held up her ring finger. She flashed her diamonds at her student.

"He's such a lucky guy, Gina."

"I know, he sure is," Gina returned, grinning, her beautiful eyes sparkling, before slowly turning in circles so Jason could see her body from all sides. "He gets to play with this all night long."

"Yeah, he sure is lucky. I wouldn't mind getting a chance to play with someone beautiful and mature like you, Mrs. Newman - you're awesome."