Cougars and Cubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking want her, don't you," Jason had taunted his younger brother, when Jason noticed the hungry way Matt was leering at Simone. "I know you do, but you can't have her - Simone belongs to me and to me only."

"Ah, leave me alone, man," Matt had responded, "just go away, will you."

"Simone's beautiful and she's completely dependent on my big dick. She loves my cock. Mom's said she can spend the night with me. We're not going to get much sleep though, dude. Make sure you tune in from next door."

Matthew felt like hitting his lucky older brother.

Simone had really light blue eyes like Sarah. She was slim, elegant and graceful. She had soft lips and lightly tanned skin. Matt loved her French accent. It was really tough watching Jason reach out, take Simone's slim hand in his and lead his beautiful 58 year old girlfriend upstairs.

"Goodnight darling, Matt," Simone had softly said to Jason's brother with a smile, blowing him a kiss, before grinning at Jason, accepting his hand and starting the climb towards her boyfriend's bed and the night of sex both of them planned to have together.

"Are you okay," Sarah had asked her envious younger son. "I can see you really like her. She's very beautiful, but she's with Jason, even though she's old enough to be his grandmother."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, mom," Matt had muttered.

Matthew tossed and turned again that long bitter night. Jason dominated Simone throughout the dark hours before dawn. Matt didn't know how many times Simone came, though her shrieks and groans suggested it was a lot. Nor did he count how often Jason let his beautiful silver fox have it right in her pussy. Matt realized though, with a great deal of gnawing envy, that the sex had been noisy and the sex had been really good. Matt had heard the two of them role-playing and that really grated with Matt. Jason was indulging his incestuous sweet tooth more and more often with his girlfriends.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW IIII'MMMM CCCCOOOOMMMMMMMMIIIIGGGG, MMMMOOOOMMMM!"

"Yes, c'mon, my darling son, c'mon, my baby, give it to mommy," Matthew overheard Simone say in her beautiful accent. "Don't hold back on mommy. Let mommy have it."

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD, MMMMOOOOMMMM!"

"Sex, sex, sex," Sarah whined with a desperate tone in her tense voice. Matt and Jason's attractive looking mother had to deal with her decision to let her oldest bring his mature girlfriends home for the night. She had to address her own less than ideal situation.

"Sex, sex, sex," Sarah moaned with frustration and starvation, "sex, sex, sex!"

Sarah wasn't as jealous as her youngest son was, but she still felt the bite of envy as she watched her oldest son with his girlfriends and overheard their muffled lovemaking late at night. Sarah couldn't help but run her hungry eyes over her gorgeous Jason as she sat there, drank too much wine and tried to make small talk with yet another one of Jason's risk taking married moms.

It was a difficult situation, but plenty of wine made it tolerable and enjoyable. Sarah really wasn't a great fan of male Don Juan's like Jason. She had met a few guys over the years who were attractive like her oldest was and highly successful with the opposite sex. Sarah had slept with every one of them and had enjoyed a fantastic time. She, however, didn't harbor any illusions about the Don Juan types she met. Those sorts of guys were all the same. They were all so easy going and comfortable around women. They looked great. They drove hot cars. They spoke well. They flirted even more skillfully. They were just naturally adept at getting around a girl's defenses and turning a female on. They were forever thinking three moves ahead and had everything planned out in advance.

Jason was definitely that type of guy. He had the looks and all the right moves. He was fastidious about every aspect of his appearance and grooming. He was an adept conversationalist and flirt. Again, Sarah knew the type well. She had met many Don Juan's and she had happily bedded every Don Juan, who tried it on with her, before she finally walked down the aisle. Her oldest son was exactly that type. Getting laid was Jason's only goal in life - everything he did or didn't do was just a means to an end - the end being - getting as much sex as he could.

"God, listen to that horny kid in there - is that woman blowing him again," Sarah whispered, slowly inhaling and exhaling, lying there on her back, in the dark, in her singlet top and with her hand in her damp underwear, "it's just non-stop, wall to wall sex there in his bedroom. Oh my God, he's going to cum again!"

Jason's mother's bedroom was close to her oldest son's playpen, just like Matt's bedroom was. Sarah could hear the hot shenanigans taking place behind Jason's closed door.

"God, I need another cold shower," Sarah muttered with sexual frustration, finally getting up after turning from side to side, on her bed, in her warm room, while the regular thump of one moving body collided with another moving body close to her.

"God, I need to sink down into a tub filled with ice," Sarah hissed on another occasion, sitting on the end of her bed, in the darkness, with her head in her hands, while she listened to Jason cum explosively and overheard two of his ex-high school teachers burst into happy laughter as Jason did it. The three of them were going through another mother/son incestuous role play.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, MMMMOOOOMMMM!"

"That's the way son, c'mon," Sarah overheard one of them urge, "cum for me and don't stop, Jason!"

"Yeah, c'mon, stud," the other insisted.

"And off to the shower I go, yet again," Sarah hissed, standing up, peeling off her damp singlet top and pulling her wet panties down, opening her bedroom door, walking down the corridor and past Matthew's bedroom naked.

Sarah had gone without sex for so long. She hadn't sought a new playmate once she discovered her husband's infidelity and kicked him out, nor had she even been intimate with the father of her children for some time before he found pleasure with his personal assistant. Sarah was just aching for it, but for some reason she didn't go in search of it. She had been celibate and remained celibate. She wasn't sure why she was, although a little voice inside her told her she was waiting for Jason, before Sarah stomped on it and silenced it, at least for a little while.

"Maybe that was the reason he did what he did," Sarah sadly muttered, thinking about her ex-husband, as she spluttered and gasped while standing under a stream of cold water. "Maybe he just wasn't getting enough here at home and he got it somewhere else."

"Am I to blame," Sarah softly asked herself, on another occasion as she sat curled up on the couch with her knitting and absentmindedly watched Jason and an older woman make out in front of her. "I guess I could have been more intimate with him - that may have saved our marriage."

The situation in the house was so sexual. Sarah imagined herself with Jason late at night when her oldest son made love to his mother surrogates next door. The idea and the imagery didn't offend Sarah like it surely would have when she was married, sober and relatively normal. Sarah pictured her eldest child making love to her in his bed. It was hard sex. It was intense sex. Sarah hadn't experienced anything so fiery and out of control before. Her ex-husband really had been so dull and controlling in the sack. Maybe that was the reason she didn't like fucking him anymore.

"Awww my God, Jason," Sarah whispered in the night, in her bed, with her hand back in her underwear again as she listened to the incestuous games taking place. "You have a dirty, dirty mind and your lady friends aren't much better."

"AAAAWWWW SSSSAAAARRRRAAAAHHHH, AAAAWWWW SSSSAAAARRRRAAAAHHHH, AAAAWWWW SSSSAAAARRRRAAAAHHHH," Jason exploded, using his mom's first name, while the woman he was with burst into delighted laughter.

Sarah easily put herself in her son's lover's place. Sarah was underneath him. She imagined Jason's orgasm and the tearing and shuddering pleasure he must have felt as he ejaculated inside her.

Sarah couldn't take it anymore as he heard his oldest son start laughing as well, before Jason and his mother surrogate started kissing each other.

"And it's off to the shower I go, yet again," Sarah hissed, sitting up, standing up, taking all her clothes off, walking to her bedroom door and yanking it open.

"Oh my God, mom," Matthew softly stated with a gasp, his eyes growing wide as his beautiful naked mother strode past him in the corridor on her way to the bathroom.

"You can't sleep either, my darling," Sarah asked her youngest, not bothering to turn or wait for an answer. "You should try standing under ice cold showers, honey. They're quite helpful!"

Sarah got a real shock late one afternoon. She gained an alarming insight. She realized with stunning clarity how super-sexual the atmosphere in her home had become. She was so surprised to find that the house she and her two sons shared together was in fact a sexual hot box. But to confuse and make the situation far more difficult and startling: much of the tension in their quiet house, on their quiet suburban street, was an incestuous sexual tension.

Jason's mom remembered the moment clearly. They were in the kitchen. It was just a week before Matt's 19th birthday. Sarah was trying to talk to her oldest son. Matt was standing there as well. Sarah was trying to negotiate with Jason. Sarah was trying to make him understand. Sarah was trying to have a tricky conversation with her oldest kid.

"Look honey," Sarah said, matter of factly, "Matt and I are having a lot of trouble getting sleep at night. I'm cranky - Matt's cranky - everyone's cranky. It's not really fair on us, Jase."

"Oh, I'm sorry, mom, I didn't realize," Jason said with a crooked grin, taking a step towards her.

Sarah took a step back. She broke into a distracted smile. Matt gasped and looked alarmed. Jason had his shirt off. He was bare-chested. He was only wearing a pair of shorts. Sarah continued talking, but her light blue eyes had lit up. Jason instantly noticed his mom's reaction and grinned.

"Anyway," Sarah said quickly and awkwardly, "Matt and I have had a quick catch up and a good long chat about everything, Jase."

"Oh, okay," Jason said, taking another step towards his mom, while she instantly started playing with her long fine hair and gazing at his tanned muscular upper body.

"Anyway darling," Sarah continued breathlessly and glibly, looking up into his eyes again, "Matt and I think you should stop bringing your lady friends home to spend the night with you - isn't that right, Matt!"

"Yeah, that's right," Matthew said firmly, his arms crossed. "I can't get any sleep at all most nights."

Jason briefly turned his head and looked at his younger brother.

"Bro, you shouldn't be so jealous all the time - you need to go out, meet some girls and get some for yourself - don't stew on it, just get out and do it," Jason said, before he turned back to his beautiful mother and continued to speak as he took another step forward and then yet another step forward, "I'm sorry you're upset, mom."

Sarah turned on the spot as her oldest son stopped right in front of her. Jason turned as well. They were facing each other. The two of them were silent for a moment. Sarah was watching Jason's lips. She was looking up into Jason's gorgeous eyes. Her gaze was rising and dropping, rising and dropping as they stood there just a foot apart and slowly ran their eyes over each other.

"Anyway Jase," Sarah said in the same breathless, glib tone, "Matt and I think you should just cool it when it comes to bringing all your lady friends back here. We feel enough is enough. We feel you've been on a good thing for a while now and maybe it's time to stop sowing your wild oats, prepare for college and get on with your life."

"Yeah and knock off all the dirty incest role play stuff," Matthew stated. "It's not normal or nice."

"Says the guy who can't even look at mom or Aunty Erika without getting a hard on."

"Honey, Matt does have a point," Sarah said, blushing and pointedly avoiding Matt's red face and guilty looking expression. "I'm sure you understand, Jase - this all has to stop."

"Yeah, sure, I understand, mom," Jason said, nodding.

"Oh good," Sarah stated with a burst of relief, "I'm so glad we can talk about this and come to an agreed understanding, Jase - Matt and I both appreciate this so much, don't we, Matt..."

"Yeah sure," Matthew muttered, far from convinced.

Matt gasped as Jason stepped forward one more time, ran his arm around his stunning mother and pulled her close. Sarah gasped next. Her beautiful eyes lit up. She looked stunned. Jason reached out with his free hand and softly ran his fingers along the side of his mother's face and swept her long dark red hair back.

"Jason," Sarah softly exploded with surprise, without making any move to stop her oldest son.

"You're so pretty, mom," Jason whispered, gazing into Sarah's eyes. "You're the most beautiful mom a guy could have."

"Let her go, man," Matthew demanded, ready to clobber his older brother if he didn't take his hands off Sarah.

Sarah stood there silently. She stared at Jason. Her eyes were locked on his. She wouldn't even move a muscle as her oldest son caressed her face and stroked her hair.

"Don't you do it, man," Matthew stated as he watched his older brother lean in and close his eyes. "Let her go!"

Sarah was frozen to the spot. She wanted Jason to do it. She dropped her eyes to gaze at his soft mouth. She watched as her own son slowly advanced. Sarah closed her eyes. She gasped. She flinched. She burst with air as Jason's lips met hers. A long soft muffled groan of pleasure filled the kitchen.

"Fuck you, Jase," Matthew hissed, feeling more jealous than ever before.

Matt charged forward and then stopped. He watched the scene before him with wide eyes, clenched fists and a thumping heart. He expected his mother to break the kiss instantly, but it didn't happen. Sarah gently took Jason in her arms. Then she reached up and ran her fingertips along his tanned cheek as their lips moved and smacked sweetly together. The exquisite spell was broken a few moments later, however, when Jason tried to get his mother to open her mouth so he could push his tongue inside. Sarah instantly opened her eyes. She placed her palms on Jason's bare chest and shoved him back.

"Stop that - how dare you do that to me, Jason," Sarah softly said, after breaking the kiss with a wet smack. "I'm your mother."

"I know you are," Jason said, taking another step forward. "Come here, mom - I want more."

Jason grinned. Sarah reacted. Sarah drew her hand back and slapped the side of Jason's face as hard as she could. The smack rang out sharply in the kitchen. Matt was angry. He nodded with approval. His older womanizing brother had taken things too far.

"Okay mom, okay," Jason stated, still grinning, backing off, "that's fair enough - but just remember, mom - you're gonna be all mine soon enough. Just remember that, mom - I won't give up, I'll never give up - sooner or later you're going to be mine and that's a fact."

"Go and have a cold shower, young man," Sarah demanded.

"No way," Jason stated, "I'm just gonna call Simone or Katie. They'll help me out."

"Fine, you do that, but don't bring them back here," Sarah announced as her oldest son turned and walked out of the kitchen. "Your sex at home permit is permanently revoked."

Sarah looked stunned. Her heart was thumping. She was hyperventilating. Her body was on fire. She turned and looked at her youngest son, Matt and realized he was staring at her with a jealous and lustful expression on his face. Sarah gasped again. What a moment. Her Matthew wanted her sexually as well. Sarah thought she was going to pass out for a moment.

"Oh my God," Sarah muttered, feeling light headed, swaying and ready to drop.

"Mom," Matt exclaimed, racing forward and catching his mother before she collapsed in the kitchen.

*

There were two different conversations taking place in two different parts of the house. Sarah and Erika were in Sarah's bedroom with the door closed and locked. Matthew and Jason were sitting out on the back porch.

"Look man, I know you've got the hots for mom and Aunty Erika," Jason said, holding a bottle of beer in his hand and watching his younger brother pace back and forth, "but I do as well."

"It's more than that and you know it," Matt said, stopping, turning and looking at his brother, "I'm in love with both of them. I've already told you that."

Jason and Matthew were silent for a long moment. Jason sucked on his bottle of beer.

"I'm sorry, Matt," Jason said, looking up at his younger brother, "I know you want to marry mom and Aunty Erika, in some church wedding, now that dad's finally out of the way. I know you have fantasies of living happily ever with both of them, like you're on a permanent honeymoon, but it's not going to work out that way, I'm afraid."

"I love them both," Matt hissed, standing his ground, "it's not a fantasy."

"Well, then you've got a problem, bro, because I'm going to end up fucking both of them," Jason finally said, "and there's nothing you can do about it, dude. Jesus, calm down, for God sake, and listen to some reason! I'm going to fuck them. I am going to fuck them and that's all there is to it. We both know it's going to happen. It's just a matter of time."

Matt felt angry. Matt felt Jealous and bitter. He kicked. He lashed out with his foot and struck a plastic outdoor chair. It fell over with a crash. Jason rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Mom won't let you do that," Matt spat out, glaring at his older brother. "Mom won't give herself to you. She'll just keep slapping your face."

"Can't you see, man," Jason softly stated, "mom and Aunty Erika are ripe for the picking, especially Aunty Erika - she's so ready for it! Mom's ready as well. Both of them haven't been laid in ages. They're both pissed off and depressed. They're both lonely and need some fun. It won't take much to lure them into bed. Mom and Aunty Erika will be jumping for joy and clapping their hands when I show them my big cock. Man, I can't wait to take all their clothes off and bury my prick inside both of them."

"That won't happen, Jason!"

"Bro, keep telling yourself that if it helps," Jason muttered, "but it's gonna happen for sure."

"No it won't, man!"

Sarah was on her feet and pacing around her bedroom. Her younger sister, Erika was watching Sarah as if she were following a tennis match. Sarah had another full glass of wine in her hand. She was drinking as she walked back and forth in front of her younger sister.

"I just don't know what I'm doing anymore," Sarah shrieked hysterically, waving her free hand about in the air. "I don't know why I'm such a bad mother! Those poor boys, what have they done to deserve a terrible mom like me???"

Erika sighed. She was about to speak, but was cut off.

"I know the problem," Sarah continued, before gulping down more wine and starting to talk again. "Their dad has left and the family has broken down! There's no strong male parental figure in this house anymore!"

"Sarah," Erika said, trying to get a word in.

"And then I just said: yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, Jason, you can bring your floozies over for a home cooked meal and then I said: yeah, sure, Jason your lady friends can spend the night with you and no, of course not, I don't mind if you bang them in your bed every night, while Matt and I try and sleep!"

"Sarah," Erika said, trying to get a word in.

"I said all of that," Sarah raved. "What sort of mother says something like that to one of her own kids?"

1...56789...15