Cougars and Cubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The powerful sound of bodies crashing together carried through the walls at regular intervals throughout the long delicious night. Groans of pleasure accompanied by urgent words rang out in the dark bedroom. Earth shattering orgasms woke the neighbors up. It was an erotic rampage and it went all night long. Jason loved fucking Kelly and Danielle.

"I love sex, I love sex, I love sex so much," Jason declared, just before he drilled Kelly hard one last time from behind and shot his hot load inside her gorgeous body.

That was how Jason finished his years of secondary education. He was a committed and hard working student, with a bright future, when he turned 18. By the end of high school he barely had the marks needed to attend college. He deliberately let everything slide, so he could devote all his extra time and attention to his non-stop sex-life.

***

PART TWO - I'M GONNA HAVE THEM BOTH AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

"Blow the candles out, Matt," Matthew's mother, Sarah and Matthew's Aunty Erika exclaimed, while Matthew's older brother, Jason looked on, "happy 19th birthday, baby!"

What an incredible scene, Matt thought. What he saw made him so horny. He was supposed to extinguish the candles on the large cake sitting in front of him but he was so distracted by his mom.

Sarah was leaning well forward over the outdoor table when she told her son to blow out his candles. Matt wasn't sure if Sarah was aware of it or not, but her top had fallen open and Matt could see most of her breasts from where he was sitting. Matt didn't think his mother was wearing a bra. Sarah's boobs seemed to be free and unbound. Matt wondered whether his mother or anyone else watching him could see him gazing down his mother's top and staring at his mom's cleavage.

"Are you okay," Sarah softly asked her youngest son, shocking Matt and bringing him back to reality with a sudden crash.

Matthew abruptly looked up. He had been caught red handed. His facial features flushed. He suddenly felt hot. Sarah was grinning at him - she still hadn't straightened up or made any other effort to stop her youngest child from leering at her tits.

"C'mon, get on with it, kid," Sarah's younger sister, Erika insisted, breaking the silence while grinning at her 19 year old nephew and massaging his shoulders with her hands, "blow em out, so we can all have a piece and get stuck into some more drinks!"

Sarah rolled her eyes. She beamed at Matt from the other side of the table. She closed her light blue eyes and blew him a soft hot kiss. Matt's mother still hadn't moved. She was still flashing her cleavage at him.

"Okay, fine, right, here we go," Matthew stated, still suffering from a burning face.

Matt leant forward. He inhaled. Everyone waited. Matt suddenly and forcefully blew. Most of the candles were extinguished.

"Good job, dude, I knew you didn't have the lung power to knock them all over at once," Jason said sarcastically, grinning at his younger brother, before he turned back to look down his mother's top again.

Matt was about to say something, but his Aunty Erika beat him to it.

"Not today, Jase," Erika said, "its Matt's 19th birthday today and he can always have a second go at it."

Jason smirked. Matt leant in. He inhaled again. He exhaled. The breath was strong. It was more powerful than his first attempt. The remaining candles on the cake went out instantly.

Sarah and Erika broke into a round of applause. Jason nodded and slapped his younger brother hard on the back. Matt winced. His mom was still flashing her breasts at him. She seemed to be leaning forward even further. Her top was really open. Matt tried to look up and meet his mother's beautiful blue eyes, but he was having a lot of trouble doing it. Sarah was gazing across the table at her 19 year old and his older brother. Erika, meanwhile, was still clapping and whooping. Finally, Sarah stood up. She straightened herself out. She adjusted her top. She was silently grinning at Matt. Her eyes looked lively. Her eyes looked flirty.

"Come here, honey," Sarah gushed, quickly walking around the outdoor table and opening her arms wide, "I wanna give you a hug and a big kiss!"

"Me too," Aunty Erika announced, still standing behind Matt. "Turn around, honey, let me smooch you!"

Jason grinned. He looked more than a touch envious.

Matthew stood up. His outdoor chair scraped on the hard patio floor. His mother reached him. Her arms were open wide. Matt felt his heart start to thump. His breath was coming in short sharp bursts. He was hoping she would let him kiss her on the lips. Matt wasn't sure if that would happen or not. He was definitely up for it if she was.

Matt quickly turned to his mother. He stepped straight into her open arms. The two of them softly collided together. He sighed softly. This was his idea of heaven. Sarah wrapped Matt up in her arms and he wrapped her up in his arms. Matt just couldn't help himself. He pressed his body right up against his mom's. She did nothing to avoid his intimate embrace. She held him really close. She exhaled in his ear. She softly kissed his ear. She reached up and slowly ran her fingers through his hair.

"God, you're just good enough to eat," Sarah whispered. "You smell so good, Matt - yum!"

"Damn, beat me to it by a whisker," Erika softly said. "You leave enough pieces of him for me, Sarah."

"Don't worry, you'll get your turn, Erika, he's all mine right now," Sarah said, slowly running her fingertips along Matt's cheek, caressing his chin with her soft thumb and gazing adoringly into his eyes. "You're so beautiful, Matt. You have the sweetest soul. Oh, I just love you so much!"

Jason scoffed. Erika looked at Jason and shook her head.

"Don't be so jealous," Erika whispered at her older nephew.

"Mommy's boy," Jason muttered, breaking into laughter, before Sarah turned her head and stared daggers at him, which caused Jason to instantly stop laughing and caress his mom's form with his roving eyes.

"Oh, give me a kiss, honey," Sarah urged Matt, "I can't believe you're 19 years old!"

Matthew gazed at his 46 year old mother's stunning facial features. Sarah was such a beautiful cougar. It was an apt name for Matt's mom. Sarah had a divine face. She had large light blue eyes, long eyelashes and thin arched brows. She had a full red mouth and high cheek bones. Her face, however, was angular and fine lines were etched into the areas around her startling eyes, up and across her forehead and around her lips. Her sensitive features were lovingly carved from hard stone. Matt thought Sarah was the most beautiful looking older woman he'd ever seen. She was a cougar. She was a MILF and the object of many wet dreams, according to Matt's friends.

The 19 year old couldn't help but gaze at his mother and marvel at her. She had dark red hair, which she wore long. Her skin was tanned. Sarah had a beautiful body. She was lean. She was tight. She was fit from all the swimming and exercise she was doing. Her curves were delicious. Again, the descriptor, cougar, seemed a perfect fit.

"C'mon, c'mon, Sarah," Erika demanded. "Are you gonna make out with him or not? Send him my way if not - I'm more than happy to give him what he wants on his birthday. I'll give him a birthday present he won't soon forget!"

There was a burst of laughter from Matt's mom. Sarah held her son tighter.

"Ignore her, Matt," Sarah stated, "your Aunt has had too many glasses of wine. She turns into a complete flirt when she's had too much to drink! I should know!"

Erika gasped. She drank more of the wine from the glass she was holding. Sarah blew her sister a kiss.

"I'll have to remember that," Jason softly said, turning his head and watching his mom's younger sister.

"Yeah, you do that, honey," Erika returned, watching her older nephew with an inviting expression on her face while Jason grinned at her.

Sarah softly smiled at her 19 year old son. She parted her lips. Erika and Jason silently waited. Matt expected his mom to lean in and kiss his cheek. There had been some flirtatious banter, but Matthew was sure it was a bit of harmless fun. Matt was waiting for the kiss on the cheek. It didn't happen. Matt thought his mom might turn her head and present him with her own cheek to quickly press his lips against. She didn't do that either.

"C'mon Matt, don't be shy, honey," Sarah whispered at her youngest son with a soft smile, "I don't bite - I never bite, at least not until I'm in bed with someone real special."

Matthew grinned and nodded. His face was hot again. His skin was flushed once more.

"C'mon guys, others are waiting," Erika gently prompted.

Jason shook his head and rolled his eyes. He was feeling jealous.

"C'mon Matt, kiss me," Sarah softly insisted.

Matt had the opportunity. His mom was giving her youngest child the chance to give her a real kiss on his 19th birthday. Sarah was suggesting silently, by her body language, by the way she was looking at him and smiling at him that she wouldn't stop Matt if he kissed her on the mouth. With a thumping heart and bated breath Matt leant in. He watched his mom's lips. He watched her eyes. She had dropped her gaze to his mouth. She was parting her glossy red lips. Jason and Erika were completely silent. Matt's mouth came into contact with his mother's mouth. He softly sighed. She softly sighed. Both of them closed their eyes.

"God, would you take a look at him, he's gonna lose his load any second now," Jason muttered under his breath, while his Aunty Erika started jumping up and down on the spot, while clapping and whistling.

"Woo-hoo, look at em go," Erika exclaimed, before drinking more wine.

Sarah reached up. She carefully ran the palm of her hand along her youngest son's jaw-line. She still had her other arm around Matt's waist. Their lips softly moved together. Their mouths squeaked and smacked sweetly.

Sarah broke it a few moments later. She opened her eyes. She planted a few loud quick kisses on Matt's lips. Then she peppered his face with smacks.

"Wait a second," Erika stated, "I don't think they're quite done yet."

"Okay, okay, just one more," Sarah said. "Come here, honey!"

"Yeah sure," Matthew enthused, still holding his mom tight.

Sarah lined up her good looking younger son. She abruptly leant in. Her lips firmly collided with Matthew's. He gasped with surprise. He sighed with pleasure. He wriggled in her embrace. Matt heard his mom's soft growl. She was so aggressive. Matt could taste the wine on her breath.

"He's definitely gonna cream his pants now," Jason muttered. "That's unfair, man - I got my face slapped when I tried to kiss her like that."

It was so hot, but over so quickly. Sarah opened her eyes as she withdrew from Matt. She released her youngest from her tight embrace. She laughed at Matt playfully. She reached out and ran her thumb over his wet lower lip. She pinched his cheek. Matt finally opened his eyes and broke into a wide and warm smile.

"Well, that was nice, hey," Sarah said brightly, opening her eyes wide, "but completely inappropriate of course. Please don't mention that kiss to anyone, particularly your father!"

"I love you, mom," Matt softly stated. "I won't tell anyone."

"Right back at you, darling, I could eat you with ice cream," Sarah said, before blowing him a kiss. "You're such a good boy!"

"Come here, baby," Erika said. "It's your Aunty Erika's turn to make out with you!"

Matt grinned. Sarah burst into loud laughter and her facial features flushed. Jason smirked and shook his head again.

The 19 year old turned around. He was suddenly face to face with his Aunty Erika, his mom's 42 year old younger sister. Matt's heart began to race again. His heart was thumping in his chest. He touched his bottom lip with the tip of his tongue. He bit his bottom lip. He was almost hyperventilating.

"Come here, you," Erika said, stepping forward and taking Matt in her arms, causing him to softly sigh, close his eyes and press his body up against hers. "Such a gorgeous boy, such a handsome young man - oh boy, I could eat you with ice cream for sure!"

Matt smiled. Erika was preening him. Sarah was standing behind Matt and laughing. Jason was looking up at his mom and rolling his eyes again.

"You're just so cute," Erika softly said, quickly running her fingers through her nephew's hair over and over.

Matt opened his eyes and took a moment to enjoy his aunt's beautiful looks while she stroked his hair and then gently caressed the side of his face with her thumb. Erika had a similar appearance to Sarah. Erika was four years younger than her older sister was, but there was a striking family resemblance.

Cougar: that was the only name which fit, when it came to summarizing Erika's stunning looks as far as Matt was concerned. Erika had the same large, dreamy almond shaped blue eyes Sarah had. Erika had the fine arched brows. She had the long eyelashes. She had the kissable full lips and the high cheek bones. Erika certainly looked like her older sister. Moreover, Matt's, Aunty Erika had the same hard and angular face Sarah did. Matt loved looking at the fine lines which were scratched into his Aunty Erika's stony complexion.

The 19 year old really hoped nobody noticed his erection, particularly his beautiful, Aunty Erika. Matt's large thick cock had started moving and stirring in his pants when his mother had inadvertently or intentionally shown him too much of her cleavage. The situation had gotten more difficult for the 19 year old boy when Matt and his mom hugged each other really closely. The kiss on the mouth certainly hadn't helped the 19 year old with his erection at all. Now Matt was in his Aunty Erika's arms. Once again, Matt's body was glued to another female family member's form and his dick was fully erect and threatening to fire.

Matt didn't know if his beautiful aunt could feel her nephew's hard prick rubbing against her belly or not. Erika was gazing into her nephew's eyes with interest. A soft smile was playing at the edges of his aunt's lips. It was difficult not to run his hands over his Aunty Erika's body.

Erika had the same sort of long fine straight hair Sarah did. The only difference between the two women was the color of their hair - Sarah's hair was dark red and Erika's hair was currently dyed blonde. Erika was even more of a fitness fanatic then her older sister was, but she was also a bigger drinker, was more social and more talkative than Sarah was. Matthew just loved his aunt's body. It was the body of a wild cat, though that sounded rather silly. Again, the word cougar seemed appropriate.

The 42 year old bleached blonde had tanned skin. She was sinewy and lean like her older sister. Erika had pear shaped breasts like Sarah. She had delicious hips like Sarah and she was toned and muscled like Sarah was.

It was time to kiss, Erika. Would Matt be able to do it without coming in his underwear?

"C'mon baby," Aunty Erika whispered in her nephew's ear with a smile, "I want what your mom just got."

Matt grinned and nodded.

The 19 year old could smell the alcohol on Erika's breath as she gazed at his mouth and brushed his ear with the flat part of her thumb. Matt dropped his eyes and watched Erika's lips. She closed them. She parted them. He could see the tip of her tongue. Matt just naturally lined his own mouth up with hers. The two of them closed their eyes as Matthew took the initiative by leaning in and kissing his Aunty Erika on the lips. There was a soft long burst of pleasure from both nephew and aunt. Matt's cock twitched. The underside of his erection was still pressed up against Erika's body. Matt's dick threatened to fire again.

Sarah burst into laughter. Both she and Erika had drunk more than a few glasses of white wine with Matt's birthday lunch and their inhibitions were definitely relaxed. Jason cleared his throat. His mom turned her head and grinned at her oldest. Jason checked his hot mom out. She rolled her eyes at him and then smiled. Sarah turned back to her sister and her youngest. She was aware her gorgeous older son was gazing at her. The kiss, meanwhile, between Matt and Erika was starting to get passionate. It was intense and noisy. Erika was really getting stuck into her nephew. Sarah gasped.

"Ummm okay, Erika," Sarah said. "Don't eat him alive, he hasn't had any birthday cake yet."

"Oh boy, look at them go," Jason hissed.

"Okay, enough, enough, oh my God," Sarah stated, grinning, her eyes growing wide, while clapping her hands and stepping forward, "it's getting creepy, you guys - don't make me get a bucket of ice water!"

Erika broke the kiss with a loud smack. She roughly ran her fingers through Matt's hair. She kissed his face again and again. He was wearing both women's lipstick. His facial features were covered in dark red lips. Erika burst into laughter. Matt had managed the tricky business of not coming in his pants successfully. He grinned and scratched his head.

"Are you okay," Erika asked her bewitched looking 19 year old nephew, "You're still in one piece, so that's a good sign!"

"I'm okay, Aunty Erika."

Matthew's aunt leant in. She pressed her lips against Matt's ear.

"Really honey," Erika gushed in Matt's sensitive ear. "I thought you were gonna cum in your pants. I can hold you and kiss you a bit longer, Matthew, so you can do that if you like? I'll really get full on with you if you want."

Matt gasped. Erika withdrew and softly grinned at him.

"C'mon, I'll get that bucket of water," Sarah threatened.

Erika turned and laughed at her sister.

"C'mon, let's get this cake cut," Sarah announced, while picking up a large knife, leaning over the table and starting to cut out slices.

Erika and Matt arrived, sat down and watched the chocolate sponge with the rich dark icing get divided up. Both younger nephew and aunt soon started making eyes at each other and exchanging jokes. Erika was drinking more wine. Neither of them was really listening to Sarah and Jason.

"Do you need some help there, mom," Jason asked with a grin, "Are you sober enough to handle something so large, hard and dangerous looking?"

Sarah burst into laughter. She continued to cut slices.

"Oh, don't you worry about that, Jase," Sarah responded with a flushed face, "I've had plenty of experience handling hard dangerous things over the years. I was married to your dad for years. I've been handling hard dangerous things before you were born, honey."

"Ooh, sounds sexy, mom."

Sarah laughed again. She was red faced and shaking her head.

"Does everything have to have a sexual connotation with you, baby," Sarah asked her oldest.

"Of course, all the time, mom, but back to the matter at hand - it sounds like you were handling some pretty dangerous explosives," Jason continued, curious to see where his mother's boundary was. "Did one of them go off in your hand or go pop in your face with a loud bang?"

Sarah gasped. She looked up at Jason with surprise. She burst into long laughter. She went back to cutting cake. She was still laughing. She finally spoke a few moments later.

"That's in poor bloody taste, Jase," Sarah said with a grin, "but I shouldn't be surprised, given the way you carry on with all those floozies you're always bringing home. I swear, I'm far too liberal with you, darling. I should make you move out, so you can sow your wild oats somewhere else. You're 20 now and you finished high school two years ago."

"Don't be so jealous, mom."

Sarah gasped. She burst into more red faced laughter. Sarah picked up her glass of wine and gulped at it.

"Anyway, so what, I have a couple of girlfriends - that's not a big deal."

Sarah put her glass of wine down. She smiled at Jason. She shook her head.

1...34567...15