Cougars and Cubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've lost track of the number of "so called" girlfriends you've had," Sarah said, performing air quotes with her fingers as pieces of cake fell off the edge of the knife she was wielding. "Can't you go back to their place, now and then, rather than keeping poor Matt and I awake every night with your naughty shenanigans?"

"It can be a bit hard to do that, mom, particularly if their husbands are at home."

"Oh my God, don't remind me," Sarah shrieked, softly slapping Jason around the head, "you're so irresponsible and so immature. Someone's going to come after you with a shotgun one of these days. I really wish you'd stop thinking with your - you know what - get yourself sorted out and go to college. You don't see Matt acting like such an idiot, do you?"

"I can't help it, mom," Jason stated with a crooked sexy grin on his handsome face. "The older ladies love me and I love them, they need me and I need them - you know how it is, mom."

Sarah shook her head. She still broke into a grin though.

"What the hell are you two talking about," Erika exclaimed. "God, this drunken little birthday party is becoming so obscene!"

"Never mind, never mind, here, here, eat, eat," Sarah stated, picking up paper plates filled with chocolate cake and passing them around. Sarah put the cake encrusted knife down on the table. She slumped down into her seat and sighed. She reached for her glass of wine again.

Sarah suddenly grew serious and sober a minute later. She began speaking. The flirtation was momentarily forgotten. The incestuous game playing was set aside as a somber mood entered.

"Happy birthday again, Matt, my darling," Sarah softly said. "Boys, I know it's been a bit of a shit year with your dad and me breaking up and ending our marriage. I know the divorce was just bloody horrible. I really appreciate your love and support during one of the most dismal parts of my life. I care for you both so much."

"We love you, mom, I love you so much, mom," Matt stated.

"Yeah, me too, mom," Jason affirmed, nodding.

"I know, Matt, Jase and I adore you both as well," Sarah said, before she continued, "but there have been some high points as well, despite the nightmares. Today is obviously one of them. A person only turns 19 once in their life, Matt. And a person's only 20 once in their life as well, Jason, my darling, my love."

Jason smiled at his mother. He dropped his head and picked at his cake with his spoon. Matthew had reached across the outdoor table and was holding Sarah's hand in his.

"Yeah, I know what you're talking about," Erika muttered, dropping her spoon down, picking up her glass of white wine instead and gulping it down, before speaking again. "It's been a shit year alright - oh boy, what a crap year it's been..."

There was a long silent moment. No one ate their cake.

"Who would have thought it possible, Sarah," Erika continued. "First, your one gets caught cheating with his personal assistant in some motel room and then my one gets caught doing the same thing with some young male, in our marriage bed!"

There was more silence. People started eating. No one said anything for while. Jason broke the downbeat melancholy mood.

"So, anyway, when am I going to get a hot kiss from both of you ladies," Jason asked, "like the birthday boy did?"

There was a sharp intake of air. Then Sarah and Erika burst into long laughter while Matt scowled and then shoved more chocolate cake in his mouth. Neither woman said a word, but Jason noticed them both look at each other while they laughed. His mom and his Aunty Erika had that look in their eyes. Jason knew that look well. They were both interested in him. They were both considering him. They were contemplating it, but hadn't committed themselves to it yet.

Jason's own views on the matter were clear enough. Jason's mother, aunt and younger brother knew Jason's wishes. Jason wanted Sarah and Erika. Jason's hunger for his mother and his mother's younger sister knew no bounds. It was communicated through his flirtatious language, his compliments and the way he looked at Sarah and Erika. It was communicated through his actions.

Matt was well aware of his good looking older brother's designs on their mom and aunt. Matt wasn't impressed. Matt was annoyed. Matt was angry.

"You have sex on the brain 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Jase - doesn't he Erika," Sarah said, with sparkling eyes and a grin on her face. "Sex, sex, sex, that's all you ever think about, Jase!"

"Hell yeah," Jason stated, "there's nothing better in life and there's nothing else I would rather do."

"Mmmm, yummy, there's nothing wrong with getting laid, Sarah," Erika softly said, playing with her long, light blonde hair and blowing Sarah a kiss. "Having plenty of sex is essential. It makes the world go around. It's good for you, Sarah - don't you think?"

There was another sharp intake of air. Matthew began laughing. Sarah grinned at her younger sister.

"Oh my God, Erika,' Sarah said, before bursting into laughter and then continuing. "Sex, sex, sex - that's all we ever hear about around here!"

Erika laughed. She gulped down her white wine. She grinned across the table at her good looking 20 year old nephew. Jason grinned back. He was checking his aunt out. Erika realized she was drunk when she said it, but it was a fun family occasion after the horrible and depressing year she and Sarah were having, so she just said it anyway.

"I would jump into bed with you in a second, Jase, honey," Erika said with a smile. "I think that would be so much fun. I could use a good, long hard fu..."

'Oh my God," Sarah exclaimed, cutting her younger sister off.

"Just name a time and a place, Aunty Erika, I'll be there," Jason stated, before breaking into a big grin. "That would be..."

"So damned wrong," Sarah shrieked, with wide eyes, before breaking into laughter and then continuing a few moments later, "both of you are over the line and neglecting the poor birthday boy's feelings!"

"Sorry baby," Erika softly cooed, placing her hand on Matt's upper thigh and caressing his bare skin with her thumb.

"Yeah sorry, ya big baby," Jason said in a mocking tone.

"C'mon, Erika, help me find another good bottle, we're all out," Sarah stated, upending and shaking the empty wine bottle they had finished.

"Sure, let's do it," Erika said, standing up. "We'll be back in a second, boys; don't start taking your clothes off without us!"

There was an explosion of laughter. Matt watched the two women go. Sarah and Erika both walked up the stairs arm in arm. The 19 year old could hear the two of them singing and laughing as they wandered and swayed through the back door and into the house.

"Oh my God, they're both crazy," Matthew said, "what's got into them today?"

"Those two are so drunk and so ready for it," Jason stated, "Just give me another week or two and then they'll be mine."

"Just shut the fuck up, man," Matthew said.

"Honestly bro, if you can't figure out what's got into them, then you definitely don't deserve them."

Matthew finished eating his piece of cake in silence. He set his spoon down on his paper plate once he had finished. He hadn't said anything further. He was so angry with Jason. His older brother was arranging to take what Matt ached for so badly. Jason was setting it all up. He was already getting something, which Matt desperately needed. Jason was getting sex. Jason was getting it in droves. Now he was trying to get it from their mom and Aunty Erika.

The two women inside the house were standing at the kitchen counter. They had chosen a bottle of chilled white wine from the fridge. They were talking quietly. The back door was closed tight.

"Oh my God," Sarah softly hissed at her younger sister. "This is so damned crazy. It took every ounce of my willpower to stop kissing Matt earlier. What would his father say if he could see the two of us making out on his 19th birthday?"

"Who cares what that lying cheater would say, Sarah. Your ex was an adulterous scumbag, just like mine was. I understand though when it comes to, Matt," Erika quietly said, "I had a lot of trouble breaking my smooch with your youngest one."

"Oh yeah," Sarah enthused, "Matt really is so yummy, but I have to keep my hands off him. He's so sweet."

"Uh huh and Jason," Erika added.

"And Jason, oh boy, Jesus Christ," Sarah said, "he's just relentless. He never gives up. He's just determined to sleep with me. The pressure coming from him never stops."

"Yeah, I'm getting it as well." Erika said, "Honestly, I don't know how many more times I can just laugh off his advances, Sarah. I'm so attracted to him. I can't quite believe I'm saying this. I want to go to bed with your oldest son and I'm so tempted to take the plunge and make it happen. I'm so horny for my nephew. I'm sorry, Sarah. I didn't mean this to happen. It just has..."

Sarah threw up her hands. Sarah spoke next.

"It's all so incestuous. I have to be really careful around the boys now when I've had too much to drink. I don't know what I'm likely to do and say with a few glasses of wine in me. I've already overstepped the boundaries today when I kissed Matt."

"Yeah, yeah, it's definitely incestuous - normally I would go ewww, and feel all yucky," Erika said, "but when I look at gorgeous Jason and gorgeous Matt, I get a much different sort of feeling. It's so delicious, it's so wrong, I know, but it's such a turn on, don't you think, Sarah...?"

Sarah raised her eyebrows. She was silent for a moment.

"Sarah," Erika prompted her.

"Yeah, yeah, it's true, I'm afraid," Sarah whispered, "I want Jason just as badly as you do, Erika. I'm even feeling the same way about my sweet darling, Matt. I wouldn't go any further than a kiss though - I refuse to go any further than that with Matt. With Jason - well that's different story. I mean I could. I mean I would go all the way, if, only if...Oh my God, Erika, how on earth did we get here and what are we going to do about it?"

"Well, I don't think it's hard to figure out, Sarah," Erika softly said, smiling at her sister and taking a step towards her, "I mean the choices we've made and others have made have led us all here. What do we do next? I know what I want to do next. I know what Jason and Matt want to do next. It's all up to you, Sarah - what do you want to do next and with whom?"

"Oh really," Sarah whispered, dropping her eyes to softly gaze at Erika's mouth.

Sarah and Erika looked at each other silently. The wine bottle stood there waiting to be opened and drunk. Two gorgeous young men were sitting at an outdoor table on the back porch waiting for incestuous love. The quiet, painfully normal house Sarah, Erika, Jason and Matt shared together, which sat in the middle of a staid, middle class neighborhood street had become a haven for raging incestuous desires and fantasies.

*

How did it happen, how on earth did they get there? The answer: it went something like this...

It was a simple and sad fact of life: Matthew didn't like his older brother, Jason. The two guys didn't really get along at all. They were different people.

Matt realized he was jealous of Jason and he didn't like it or want to feel that way. Matt was 19 years old and he couldn't help looking at Jason with envy. Jason was tall, good looking, confident and strong. Matt was tall and good looking as well, but he was rather shy and introverted. Jason had no trouble talking to females. He did it so naturally and normally without any sense of self-consciousness. Matt, on the other hand, could get so awkward and tongue tied around women. He had a lot of trouble getting over the timid lumbering self he had to carry around with him. Matt loved girls, but he wasn't any good at arranging dates with them, or making them feel comfortable around him, or just generally getting them interested in him. Jason had none of those problems.

Sex, sex, sex, that's what their mother had referred to in an excited and disapproving tone of voice. Matthew was 19 years old and he was conscious of the fact that their double story house situated within their quiet suburban street had become a hotbed of sex, sex, sex.

How had it all started? How had they arrived at this point?

It all started when Matt and Jason's father was caught cheating on their mother. Matt's dad had been forced to move out of the family home and then divorce proceedings had commenced. Erika discovered a month later that her husband was engaged in adultery as well. The close knit family had been rocked. The bond they shared was badly shaken. Things at home began to drift. Things were up in the air. Things began to relax and loosen.

Matt knew his older brother was sleeping with a lot of women. God knows Jason loved to brag and rub Matt's nose in it. Matt, however, had never met one of his brother's lovers until his father left and a more relaxed and open atmosphere began to reign at home. The first female Jason brought home for a cooked family dinner one night was twice Jason's age. Matt noticed the wedding and engagement rings on her finger. The then 18 year old Matthew remembered their female dinner guest so clearly in his mind. Her name was Katie and she was beautiful.

Katie noticed Matt smiling adoringly at her from across the dining table. The younger brother was clearly interested in her. Katie had grinned. Matt thought it was amazing that his 19 year old brother could be with someone older and exquisite like Katie was. The fact Jason was sleeping with a married woman annoyed Matt though. Jason, in Matthew's opinion, hadn't registered the fact that their father had cheated on their mom and yet Jason was doing the same thing and not really caring at all.

But still, Matt was frankly turned on by married Katie nonetheless. Jason obviously loved the dangerous thrill of seducing and screwing married moms. Matt could see the appeal, but he still disapproved of his older brother doing it.

Katie had long wavy chestnut colored hair. She had brown eyes and full lips. Her complexion was pale. She had all the fine lines Matt just loved. Katie had a gorgeous body. The 45 year old woman Jason was dating was at first uncomfortable sharing a meal with her boyfriend's mom. The two women were the same age. Sarah was friendly and tolerant. The meal wasn't tense. The two women talked to each other in a casual way while they ate.

Matt noticed Katie and Jason speaking after dinner. Jason wanted Katie to spend the night with him in his bedroom. Katie seemed to be reluctant. Jason managed to talk his lover into it. Matt's brother approached his mom and asked her. Matt overheard parts of the conversation while Katie ran her eyes over the 18 year old and smiled softly.

Katie's husband had flown to the east coast on a business trip. He was going to be away for three days. Katie's two kids were out on dates with their partners. The two children wouldn't be returning home so Katie would be all alone. Jason wanted his sexy 45 year old girlfriend to spend the night with him in his bedroom. He asked his mom if Katie could sleep over. It was such an amazing request to make.

There was no way Sarah would have granted Jason's wish if she was still married to Jason's father and the two parents still lived in the same house together. Matt's mom and dad had been strict while married. But Sarah's marriage was dead and done. As a result, the rules in the family home were being dropped, endlessly redrawn and carelessly pushed about in the early surreal post-divorce period.

Matt's family home, in their quiet stretch of suburbia, began to take on the character of a sexual hotbox that night, when Sarah, in that strange new relaxed liberal atmosphere and under the influence of too much wine agreed to Jason's request. The 19 year olds sexy married mom could spend the night with him in his bed.

"Oh, to hell with it," Sarah had softly said, gently swaying from too much chardonnay. "You're both over 18 and consenting adults. No problems Katie, you're welcome to spend the night in our home."

What a mind trip, Matthew thought as Jason grinned at him, ran his arm around Katie's waist and then directed the beautiful 45 year old mom up the stairs, down the corridor and into his bedroom. Matt couldn't believe it. Jason actually had a gorgeous older woman in his bed with him. Matt could only imagine what was going on in the room next door to his. The then 18 year old male did some tossing and turning that night. He stared up at the dark ceiling for hours at a time.

Matt could hear his older brother and his girlfriend at it. Matt could hear the soft slap of body against body. He could pick up the sound of Katie's groans of pleasure, her laughter and her whispered words. Jason was inside Katie's body. He really was inside her. Matt instantly grew jealous. Katie was softly chuckling between kisses. She was urging her young handsome lover on. Matt heard his older brother announce his orgasm. He heard Jason cum inside Katie's delicious form. It was a wild sort of night.

"Awww, shit, Katie, I'm gonna cum again," Matt barely registered Jason stating later that night as Matt wandered in and out of sleep.

"C'mon baby," Katie had responded, but Matt never heard her muffled words, "c'mon baby, c'mon and give it to mommy!"

A precedent had been set. Sarah could have easily put her foot down and said no to her older son, but she decided against it. Adopting such an easy and careless attitude was out of character for her and planted a seed. Jason started bringing more girlfriends home to spend the night with him in his bed. Sarah didn't object.

Sarah noticed her oldest son's women. They were around Sarah's age. Many of Jason's ladies even resembled Sarah in some way. They were either the same height, skin color or body type as Sarah. Some of them had similar hair, eyes and facial shapes as Sarah. They were all attractive.

He's got a thing for me and he's looking for surrogates, Sarah naturally assumed. The idea didn't upset her. She considered it calmly over coffee when it occupied her mind. Again, the whole household, particularly the family's traditional rules, which had regulated people's behavior and their moral boundaries had been relaxed and in some cases even dropped. Sarah was in the mood to drink too much, turn a blind eye, or just say to hell with it!

Jason's mom could hear her oldest son and his lovers occasionally role playing incestuous fantasies from behind his bedroom door. Jason was enjoying himself so much. Sarah couldn't help but grin and shake her head. It really wasn't such a big deal, Sarah concluded. There was a big difference between fantasy and reality. Jason's mother thought her oldest would grow out of it sooner rather than later. He was 19 years old. He was sleeping with women in their forties and over. Clearly he had the predisposition for those types of mom/son erotic games in his psyche.

"What the fuck, dude," Matt had asked his older brother.

"Jealous, aren't you," Jason had gloated.

"Ah, grow up, man."

Matthew couldn't believe it. His older brother was introducing all of these females to Matt with a grin on his face. All of the women Matthew met gave him a hard on. All of the ladies were much older than Jason was. All of the girlfriends were attractive mature women. All of them had their own children. Most of them were married. Matt was so surprised to come face to face with some of his own high school teachers. There were females, Jason met in bars. There were ladies he chatted up in supermarkets. Jason had so many phone numbers. No wonder he was out all the time. He was constantly juggling all of these hot moms.

The then 18 year old recalled one special lady in particular named, Simone. She was special because she was Jason's oldest lover. Simone was in her late fifties and she had short, stunning light silver hair. Matthew developed an instant erection when he was introduced to Simone over dinner.

1...45678...15