Country House Getaway

Story Info
Our vacation to the country gets even better in the hot tub.
1.9k words
4.55
9.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'll take a long vacation during the 5th COVID wave to get away from everyone that's sick. We'll rent a country home in the woods with a hot tub on a deck behind the kitchen so we can eat on the deck and then just push our plates into the kitchen and slide into the hot tub. You'll have your little thong bikini on under a skirt and crop top. You'll spend all dinner teasing me by pulling your thong straps out of your skirt or you'll use your cute toes to stroke my cock and spread your legs so I get the perfect view up your skirt. Ill be so horny that I'll grab you by your hair and chastise you for being a tease.

You giggle and say you don't know what I'm talking about, I smile at my playful kitty and pull your mouth to mine so I can kiss you. I can't resist such a cute little kitten.

You always know how to make your daddy just the right amount of frustrated. You clear the plates from the table. We made dinner together, something we both picked out of an Estonian cook book.

But you didn't want to miss the opportunity to tease me. You purposely swing your legs over me and bend over the table so your ass is in my face as you clean up the table. You look back and wiggle your butt as you giggle playfully. I lift your skirt and bury my face in your ass through your thong. I breath you in. You smell soooo delicious. My eyes roll as I breathe deep and drag the tip of my nose from your pussy to asshole and back again. You push your ass back into my face.

As I breathe out I wrap my arms around your waist and pull you to me. You fall into my lap, plates still in hand as I hold you close and squeeze you. I kiss your neck and let my hands slide up and down your body, spreading your legs and feeling your wet pussy.

"Wet already? We haven't even gotten in the water." I tease you.

You rub your butt on me and purr. I pull your mouth to mine and kiss you, then smack the side of your ass.

"Go. Put the dishes away. I need to get you out of those clothes."

"Yes, daddy" you say as you get up and go inside.

I slide out of my shirt and into the water. I light a cigarette and watch you through the window as you dance and put away the dishes in the sink. I turn on the outdoor speaker so that your music comes on next to the hot tub and you slide out of the house "ohhhhh" you smile as you hear the music.

"Dance. I want to see you strip your clothes off"

You giggle and pretend to be shy.

"Go on, kitty. Strip for your man."

You start to feel the music and sway your hips. You spin around and work your ass as you unzip your pants. You slowly push them down, bending at the waist, showing off your perfectly round ass. Your skirt barely comes over your thick ass as you bend. You take your time sliding out of your top and dance your way to the edge of the hot tub.

"No cigarette for me?" You ask.

"We're sharing" I say and then take a long drag.

I beckon you to me and then grab your hair and guide your mouth to mine. I blow the smoke into your lungs as we make out. You slowly blow out the smoke and then we kiss again. I stand up and guide your hand so you can spin and show off your new bikini.

"Do you like it, daddy?"

It's barely there. The high waisted thong frames your ass and barely covers your thick pussy lips. There's just enough material in the front that your landing strip barely sticks out. The top is tight enough to support your big tits but they're pouring out all around it.

"I love it, it's perfect."

I guide you by your hand as you walk up the stairs and climb into the hot tub. You sway your hips hard and bounce so your ass jiggles. I turn you around and guide you to the step below me. You ease into the water, letting the jets spray on your back. I sit behind you and start rubbing your shoulders. The step is just low enough to allow me to be above you but your back is against my cock and stomach. I massage your neck and shoulders and kiss you all over. You vibe to the music as you start to melt into me. My hands start wandering more and more. As I work your arms I go from massaging and strong to tickling your skin. I move my hand down your arm and pull your arm up over your head and rest your hand on the back of my head. I kiss all along your arm as I lift it up. Then I kiss all along your neck as my hand slides under your arm and I start massaging your tits. My big rough hands work your large tits as my fingers pinch and gently roll your nipples around

I untie your top and let it fall down into the water. You watch the top slowly drift away as I manipulate your tits more and more.

You can feel my cock hardening and I start grinding against you. I reach a hand down into the water and rub your pussy through your bikini for a short while. You happily spread your legs and accept my slightly rough touching. I pull your bikini to the side and slide a finger into you as I keep kissing your neck and cheek. I briefly stop to take another drag off the cigarette. I pull your mouth to mine and blow a big puff into your mouth which you happily breathe in. We open some space between our mouths and kiss with just our tongues as the smoke pours out from our mouths and dances slowly off into the forest.

I lean you back against the side as I slide in front of you. Your arms reach over the sides of the tub to brace you and you let your head fall back as I lift your ass. Your pretty pussy is at water level. The warm water is wrapped around half your body while your front is exposed to the chilly air. I slowly make my way between your thighs, licking and kissing your skin. I take my time letting my tongue part your pretty lips. I massage your hard clit slowly with my tongue as you moan into the night sky. I start to work more quickly, devouring your pussy, eating your ass, tongue fucking you.

I needed this. Dinner was good but this body is always better.

I work you with my fingers, feeling you moaning harder and watching you breathe deeper as you start to cum. You hold on tight and scream out as you clench my head between your thighs. I lick slowly, barely able to reach your clit as you come down. As you relax again, I lower you into the warm water again letting it wrap around you like a blanket. You take a drag from the cigarette as I make my way to you. You breathe it out into my mouth and kiss me. I nuzzle you and you slowly open your eyes. We lock eyes and I tell you how beautiful you are and how happy I am to share this with you.

I kiss you again, this time more passionately. My hands start to explore your body again. My hands move all over as I start to kiss you more assertively. Your thighs, your ass, your stomach, your tits, I'm grabbing anything I can. At first your pussy is still sensitive from the orgasm but your body quickly transitions and the stimulation turns into pleasure only. I rub my hand up and down your wet pussy. You grind against my hand. You reach out and grab my cock. I stand up and you slide forward to take my cock in your mouth. You bob on my cock as I guide your head.

I moan your name as you suck and work my shaft. You slide your hand between my legs and squeeze my balls, using them to pull me deeper into your mouth and throat. You stick your fingers out and start to tease my asshole. Each grab and finger and suck is making my ass tighten and cock harden. You can feel the blood pumping into my cock as it fills your mouth. My fingers dig into your hair. I'm trying to hold back.

I want to cum but I need that body.

I grab your hair and sit down as I pull you roughly to me. I kiss you as an apology for dragging you by your hair but there isn't any time for words. I need your body. I pull you on top of me and my cock slides inside you with a hard grunt. You push down all the way, feeling it stretch deep inside you. You try to catch your breath but I need to take you. I grab your hips and force you up and down on my cock. Each harder faster pump makes your tits slap against the water and forces water out of the hot tub. "Fuck, fuck" I grunt as I try to slam you down faster on my cock. You press your tits to my face and grind your clit against me hard as you tilt your hips and grind onto my cock. We're both so close but it's almost more of a tease.

I grab your hair and pull you off. The animalistic side is taking control even more. I throw you down over the edge of the tub, reach between your legs and move you until the jet is spraying right against your clit. You start to shake and moan. I press a button and the jets pulse as you feel my cock slam back into you. I fuck you hard from behind with the jet working your clit. I grab your shoulder and hip and dig my fingers in. I'm not holding back anymore. You start to scream and tighten your grip. "Daddy, I'm cumming!" "Me too, baby!" We both scream as we cum together.

"I love you, I love you, I love you" you repeat over and over as you catch your breath. I say it back over and over again, pulling you into me. You sit on my lap and slowly work the rest of the cum from my softening cock as I wrap my arms around you. We cuddle and kiss. I turn off the jets so the water barely moves. I want to be able to hear the forest as I cuddle you and hold you. Our loud fucking and screaming made all the crickets and creatures quiet down but soon the sounds come back.

The music plays quietly as we cuddle and kiss and listen to the forest in our little heaven on earth. When we're done and the water has cooled I help you up and out of the tub. You sit on the side as I wrap you in a towel. You rub your sleepy kitty eyes. I pick you up and carry you to bed. I strip the tiny thong off you and lay you down under the thick blankets then slide in next to you. You lay your head on my chest and purr as you fall asleep, full of food and cum and love.