Couple Date Night Takes a Turn

Story Info
A couple enjoying date night goes much further.
1.1k words
3.35
14k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally date night! Cathy and I hadn't been on a romantic date in quite a long time. We both work long hours, do chores on weekends and go to sleep exhausted. We were lucky to find time for the occasional "quickie" once a week, sometimes longer than that. Before we were married, Cathy was always hot and ready to go. She was very clear with what she wanted and I was always happy to oblige. She was quick to tell me her fantasies and they ranged from wild to obscene. She fantasized about threesomes to cock torture. At times, I felt like I wasn't enough to satisfy her as she would often masturbate after I fucked her saying she needed more to get off.

So, I wanted to make this night a one to remember. I called my friend Kevin, whom she hadn't met, if he would show up at the hotel bar and pretend he didn't know us. I promised him that Cathy would want a threesome and, if things worked out, he would at least get a blowjob. Kevin agreed.

That night we went to the hotel restaurant and enjoyed a nice meal and a couple of drinks. I started the conversation by asking her what she would really want that would get her juices flowing. She didn't hesitate to say she wanted a threesome and she wanted to direct the action. After dinner, I suggested we go to the bar for a couple more drinks. I told her I would get a room so we didn't need to drive and told hee I'd meet her at the bar.

Things progressed as I had planned. She went to the bar to order cocktails and Kevin was waiting for her. He knew what she'd be wearing. He asked her to sit at the bar beside him and told her how beautiful she was. I stayed at the back watching them. She sat next to him and he continued to tell her how lovely her dress looked and that her eyes were very mysterious. She asked if he liked mysterious woman and leaned into him to give him a peek at her ample tits. He put his hand on her thigh and said he loved her mystery. She noticed his bulge and could see he would be able to more than satisfy her.

I then joined them and suggested we get a table. We kept drinking and Cathy and I were definitely buzzed. Our talk turned to sex and I began talking about how Cathy gives a great blowjob and is a terrific fuck. What I didn't know is that Cathy had taken off her high heel and was rubbing Kevin's crotch with her foot. It wasn't long before she asked Kevin to join us in our room and I agreed with her. Kevin was quick to say yes and we headed to our room.

As soon as the door closed, Cathy began to remove her clothes and demanded we do the same. She continued barking out orders and had the two of us sit on the edge of the bed. She began using both her hands to rub our cocks and it didn't take long before we were both hard and erect. She began giving Kevin a blowjob and told me to play with myself while I waited. I actually found it sexy to watch Cathy with Kevin's member in her mouth. She worked his cock in her mouth using her tongue to swirl around his head. She would use her hands to play with his balls and jerk him off whilst keeping his dick in her mouth. She stopped to lick her finger so she could play with his ass. Suddenly, she took her mouth off his cock and began licking his erect cock and balls slowly working her way to rim his ass. I couldn't believe it because she hadn't done that to me. My dick was leaking and I had to slow myself.

Cathy could tell Kevin was getting close and she stopped short of him releasing his load. She told me to lay on the bed and to fuck her. As I did, she grabbed some lube and asked Kevin to lube up his cock and her ass. I was surprised that she was going to take it up her ass while I fucked her pussy. Kevin eased on in and my cock could feel Kevin pumping her ass. She was moaning loudly and saying, Fuck Me Boys!!! As we were going at her, we were enjoying the moment when she had a tremendous orgasm. I was ready to spill my load but she demanded us to wait. She wanted Kevin to eat her pussy while she licked my balls and ass. After she came again, she said it would be Kevin's turn. She had me watch her giving Kevin a handjob. As he grew near, she forced my head down to his cock and demanded me to open my mouth. She said I needed to eat his cum and I better not argue. I did as I was told and she jerked his dick until his load filled my mouth. She pressed her hand against my mouth and had me swallow his cum.

When I was done, she said it was finally my turn. However, she asked Kevin if he was up to fucking her pussy. He quickly got hard again and put his big, hard cock into her waiting, wet pussy. As she fucked Kevin, she began giving me a hand job. I begged for some head, but she wouldn't have it. She told me to stop whining and enjoy the handjob or she would stop and make me pleasure myself. Kevin said he was getting ready to cum, but Cathy told him to hold off until she had another orgasm. Cathy took her hand off my cock and told me to jerk myself off on her tits while she started rubbing her clit. She finally had her third orgasm. She told Kevin to pull out and squirt his load on her. He quickly did as he was told and cum he did. Ropes of hot cum covered her body. Some cum landed on her tits with more on her stomach. That's all it took and I began cumming on her tits as well as I was told. Exhausted, we fell to the bed and lay there just spent.

After a few quiet minutes, Cathy looked at me and said, "You're not done you little bitch". Her final command was to clean up The cum mess Kevin and I had made. I did as I was told. It's been a couple of months and our sex life has been changed forever. At home, she jerks me off into a cup and has me drink it while she and Kevin live out her fantasies. I have learned to go along with it and she now says I'm a good husband while telling Kevin he's a great lover.