Couples Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ebby continued to hammer in and out of Sherris sweet, flowing pussy, she continued to moan and groan, quake and squeal in her ecstasy. He grasped both of her arms and pulled back for maximum penetration into her hot, little twat as she moaned and wailed even louder.

Robbie smiled wide as Felicity faced the table then looked back at him. As he stepped up, his hands flew to her hips, spreading his fingers to encompass it all before driving his cock into her dripping wet pussy. He undulated his hips back and forth, driving his rock-hard prong into her pussy like a piston making her moan and thrash. The smell of sex and the sound of pleasure combined into an intoxicating mix throughout the room.

"Don't cum yet!" advised Robbie. "Not here, we'll retire to the bedroom."

"Like FUN we will!" shrieked Sherri from the tabletop. "I am so horny, and he's so hard! Keep going! Just keep going!" she screamed as she clenched her pussy muscles making Ebby's eyes roll back in his head as he continued to hammer in and out of her sweet snatch.

He recovered enough to look at his friend. "The lady has spoken," he grinned. Robbie shrugged, clamped his hands around Felicities nubile waist and recommenced thumping in and out of her, pummeling her delighted pussy.

Ebby's body stiffened as the countdown timer ran down toward blast off. He groaned under the strain of holding his orgasm in abeyance and knew the reprieve would not last long. A few moments later, he was spraying his white, frothy cum into her vibrating and quivering quiff as moans and ecstatic groans escaped her lips.

Robbie watched his friend in great concentration while he pounded Felicities pretty, pink little pussy. He felt the gathering tension in his own body and knew he would not last much longer either. He picked up his cadence until he felt his juices in motion. Slamming his prong into Felicities weeping twat, he detonated, spreading his white heat through first through her cunt, then through her body.

The quartet disengaged and fell into chairs around the table. Looking up, Robbie noticed a jug of juice and four cups sitting on the counter with a half full bottle of vodka beside. He slid out of his seat and procured the tray, setting it on the table before the group to a chorus of cheers. They all needed a drink at this time.

"Shall we adjourn to the bedroom, then?" enquired Robbie with a grin after the four drained the jug of juice. They trooped through the house, heading for the master bedroom, kissing, fondling and tasting on the way.

Once they were there, Felicity pushed Sherri on the bed and onto her back and then crawled in between her legs. "I do love the flavour, aroma and texture of your freshly fucked pussy," she giggled with a grin as she settled in. Sherri smiled wide as she clamped her hands to her lover's head and aided in the venture.

Robbie looked up at Ebby with a sly smile. Ebby grinned, lay down on his back beside Sherri and proceeded to play with her wonderfully warm tits.

He then crawled up between Ebby's legs and took his massive tool into his hot mouth. Of all the friends he had in the club, Ebby was his favorite. He felt a certain kinship with this man that he didn't know with the others. Slowly, he drew up and down on the Big Mans prong, making him harder and harder with each successive stroke. After he had made his friend rock hard with his talented mouth, he left him tantalizing his wife's beautiful titties. He was on another mission now.

A lust fueled Robbie now rolled over, stood up and took Felicity by the hips, pulled her off the bed so she stood then gently bent over the edge of the bed and drilled her fully aroused pussy, upping her in a single wet stroke. He began his now familiar hip rocking to drive his manhood in and out of her superb snatch as she moaned and squealed in pleasure.

Ebby stood up and collected Sherri in small package, then spun her like a top on the bed as she squealed in delighted and surprise. When her legs faced him, he grabbed her ankles, quickly pulling them straight and flipping her over in one deft motion. He then grabbed her by hips, pulling her off the bed and to a bent over standing position. Sherris pussy was soft wet and inviting after the treatment it had been receiving all evening. He couldn't hold back anymore and slammed into her like a freight train making her cry out first in surprise, then in pleasure.

The men pushed their partners back up on the bed and onto their hands and knees. Sherri's sounds mingled with Felicities in the room as the lady's soft lips found each other across the covers. Their tongues began dancing with one each other between moans and groans.

Ebby smiled and palmed Sherris head and pressed forward to give her encouragement as he slammed in and out of her swollen and destroyed pussy. This woman truly loved his huge prong as much as his wife across the bed did. He looked up to see his pal industriously hammering in and out of his sweet wife and felt the old, familiar feelings that told him the countdown to his orgasm was underway. He felt his body tensing and his prong swelling as the countdown continued. With a mighty groan, he splashed his hot, salty cum inside Sherris sweet pussy as she howled and cried out as her own orgasm recommenced.

Felicity, on the other side of the bed, moaned and groaned between deep kisses with Sherri.

Ebby slid out of his lover's sweet pussy. "Let's make a daisy chain!" Sherri crowed.

Robbie's face lit up while the Charlestons stood with a blank look. "Never done a daisy chain?" he asked. Here was something new they could teach their friends.

Felicity looked at Ebby who was gazing at her with a similarly confused look. "We haven't the foggiest idea of what that is," responded Ebby.

"Well, you're in for a treat," grinned Sherri. "Ebby, you lie across the bed right here," Ebby made motions to assume his position. "Felicity, you get to give your hubby a sweet blowjob." Felicity grinned as she crawled between Ebby's legs. Robbie crawled between Felicities legs and Sherri twined her legs around Ebby's head while finding Robbie's prong close at hand. All began to orally stimulate the member closest to their faces.

Felicity was the first to cry out in the throes of orgasm, followed shortly by Sherri. Their men knew how to eat a peach, and they only reaped the benefits of this knowledge.

They fell into blissful sleep all cuddled around one another. The exhaustion of so much sexercise in such a short period of time had caught up with them at this late hour. All slept the sleep of the dead, safe in the arms of Morpheus.

The days went by until the night of the party finally arrived, and the Charlestons picked up the Spencers precisely at six pm to arrive at the gathering on time. They all talked excitedly as Ebby drove the car smoothly and safely to destination.

He quickly parked and the group walked through the huge double door front entrance into the entryway where they were greeted by a very naked Bob. "Hi!" he hailed, showing his warm smile. "Welcome to Casa Mia! Take off your outer clothes and put them in the box for safekeeping," he instructed after handing them the receptacles.

The group stepped out of the way to disrobe. Under her clothes, Sherri was wearing a red leather vest that pushed her breasts up and out, making them appear larger than the C- cup that they were, and a red thong and thigh high red silk stockings. On her feet were a matching pair of red, wedge sandals. Her ensemble was completed by her makeup.

Felicity had chosen a white basque with black, peekaboo cups and green accents, white thong, white garters and stockings to match. Her feet were adorned with her four-inch high, white heels to accentuate her ass and legs.

They returned the boxes to Bob, who wrote each name on the cardboard and stacked them on a shelf with the others. "You girls look just lovely this evening!" he smiled as both Felicity and Sherri titillated at the compliment. "Go on in, things are just getting started!"

As the two couples left the entryway, they entered into the giant, octagonal foyer of Casa Mia. There were three sets of double doors, one to the left, one to the right and one straight ahead. Mounting the wall in front of them was the double staircase that led upstairs. Between the doors hung exquisite and tasteful artworks.

The sounds of sex came though the doors on the right, so the group turned and entered what they found was a large living room. The smell of arousal and sex hung heavy in the air as they entered. Peering around, they found collared, five-foot-three-inch, hundred-and-ten-pound, David Zhao tied over the back of a chair and pinned to it by big, burly Greg Hollenby, who was a six-foot-one, one hundred-and-eighty-five-pound, brilliant specimen of manhood. He was taking his turn pounding David's well practiced little ass with his thick, seven-inch long, cut prong, reducing the smaller man to a moaning, whimpering, cum squirting mess.

They watched as Greg placed his huge paw on the back of David's neck, bending him forward even more. David complied and found five-foot-nine, one-hundred-and-fifty-pound Brad Buckner's wonderful, seven-inch cut prong angling for his pretty little mouth. The little twink proceeded to get his sweet throat and his throbbing ass fucked at the same time by some large, experienced men and loved every second of it. He moaned and squealed his slutty pleasure, when he could, to all who were nearby.

When Greg finally backed out and backed off to let the next man in, all witnessed what David's wife, Vicky, had drawn on him. "Slut Hole, Free for Use", a smiley face and an arrow pointing toward his ass in magic marker. Her idea of a little joke, I suppose. David didn't seem to mind too much, thought.

At one end of a long, white, leather couch sat pretty, five-foot-seven, well endowed Lisa Lexington, who was clad in only a sheer pink teddy, sat back with a woman between her legs eating her sweet pussy, but the identity of this person could not be readily ascertained. Lisa's breathing was shallow and full of sound as her friend worked her over.

At the other end of the couch, cute little one-hundred-and-five-pound, five-and-a half-foot tall, blond haired, blue eyed Tiffany Tewksbury was dressed in her red and white cheerleader outfit minus any crotch covering. She was sitting on always cheerful brown eyed, brown haired Desmond Jones lap, enjoying his rock-hard prong in a wonderful reverse cowgirl.

Her husband, hundred-and-fifty-pound Daniel, was between her legs licking her luscious slot and clitty. When the opportunity presented itself, he ran his tongue up and down his friends seven and a half inch, cut, dong and shivered with delight.

Desmond began to pull his dick out of Tiffanies white hot little quiff and then press it into Daniels waiting and willing mouth before withdrawing and pushing it right back into her sweet cunt. Desmond knew both of the lovers he was playing with loved this action and was only too happy to supply.

Behind Daniel knelt five-foot-ten-inch tall, hundred-and-forty-five-pound Gentle Ben Lexington with his hands tightly clutching the globes of Daniels ass while thrusting his six-and three-quarter inches of solid meat into his friends flowering asshole. He had a look of intense concentration on his face. Sweat beaded on his brow as each thrust sent another shockwave flowing through Daniels flushed body.

"Oh look, there's Desmond," smiled Sherri. "Great to see the Jones' made it! I wonder where Molly is?" she mused. From between Lisa's legs came a hand and a muffled, "Hello!" from a thoroughly engaged Molly.

"Oh, never mind. I found her!" laughed Sherri. "How are you doing, Lisa?"

Lisa turned her deep brown, lust enraged eyes on Sherrie before she released a long, low moan and began to cum. Molly was exceptionally good at whatever she undertook, and eating pussy was no different.

Robbie walked up to where Tiffany was bouncing around and kissed her passionately, sliding his tongue between her lips to taste of the sweetness that was this girl. "Hi Tiff," he smiled as his eyes flashed and danced, communicating his intentions succinctly.

"Mmm, hi Robbie! Great to see you here!" she huffed in halting words before dissolving into a squealing, cumming, little muddle once again.

Little four-foot-eleven Vicky Zhao, the Oriental Dominatrix, wearing lace up sandals to her knee and wet-look black leather chiton, was kneeling behind brunette haired, blue eyed Annette Hollenby, who was dressed in a white bustier with push up bra, white garters, white stockings, white thong, and white, open toed heels, in the middle of the living room floor. Vicky was draping and caressing Annette's cute little ass with the leather tendrils of her small flail whip, forcing her girl to moan and scream in pleasure. She was expertly rocking her hips back and forth and driving the dildo suspended in the straps of her harness in and out of Annette's sweet little cunt, sending shock waves through her body, and making Annette squeal with delight. Vicky had already decided that later she would lure this girl down into the dungeon, and introduce her to a whole, new world.

Little, blond haired, blue eyed, five-foot-tall, ninety-eight-pound Tawney Buckner lay propped up on her elbows in front of Annette with her legs spread wide, allowing her girl easy access to her already soaking wet pussy. She held her friends head to her twat and felt an expert tongue massaging and licking of her muff. Throwing her head back, Tawney moaned loud and hard. "Oh, God I love your tongue, Annette! Sofa king GOOD!" she wailed as she pulled on Annette's hair harder and began to cum.

Just then, Robbie spied a room that he had been looking for. "Ebby! Ebby! You gotta come with me! You gotta try this! You will love this woman!" exclaimed Robbie excitedly as he grabbed Ebby's arm and dragged his friend into a dimly lit ante room. Inside, there were four large beds arranged out of the way of each other. Gorgeous, one-hundred-fifteen-pound, D-cupped Heather Cranston was currently kneeling on one of them, idly playing with the black ribbon woven into the gold coloured, lacy teddy she was wearing. "Let's go in and tease this babe into a real orgasm!" Robbie grinned as they entered.

As the two men disappeared into the antechamber, Sherri turned to Felicity with a suggestion. "While the boys are off having their fun, why don't we go to the bar and have a drink?" she enquired.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea!" enthused Felicity as the pair trooped off in search of the bar.

Ebby smiled as he allowed his friend to drag him into the room to play with one of the sweetest pussies at the party. Cute, little, milk white Heather Cranston appeared ravishing as she knelt on one of the beds in her gold coloured, lace teddy with black ribbon accent and hairdo. She looked up, showing off her gorgeous, D-cup chest and smiled widely at the sight of Robbie Spencer entering the room followed by a mountain of a man coming in to entertain her. She had experienced Robbie's brand of incredible before, and now looked forward to another encounter with his wonderfully talented mouth.

"Good evening, Robbie," she greeted demurely as she took his chin on her finger kissed him full on the lips. "Who's your friend here?" she asked as she extended a hand to fondle Ebby's extraordinary member.

"Heather Cranston, this is my friend, Ebby Charleston. Ebby, this here's one of the greatest lays at this party. Meet the lovely Heather Cranston."

"Oh, stop!" fluttered five-foot-four-inch, one-hundred-fifteen-pound Heather, although she didn't really want him to.

"Hello, Heather." Ebby grinned as she tugged his massive and quickly hardening member closer to her mouth. "Pleased to meet you," he said as he watched her antics with his manhood with an amused look on his face. He figured that what she was doing was better than a handshake, so he didn't raise the issue.

"Very pleased to meet YOU, Ebby" she chimed as her full, red lips touched down and kissed his steel-stiff prong. "That's an unusual name," she commented quietly.

"It's an old family name," he explained. "I was named after my uncle Ebenezer," he finished while dropping a hand to her shoulder length, strawberry blond hair.

"Well, welcome to the party then, Ebby," she smiled as she sucked the head of his cock between her lips and into her hot, wet mouth.

Robbie got on the bed and down onto his hands and knees, flipped onto his back and inched his way between Heathers spread legs to enjoy the juices of her soon to be cumming pussy. He undid the snaps holding the crotch of her teddy closed then put his expert tongue to good use, making her breath stutter in and out of her lungs. Heather dearly loved having her pussy eaten by people who really understood what they were doing, and Robbie was right at the top of that list.

"My, oh my," she admired sultrily as she withdrew his prong from between her lips, "but, that is a wonderful tool!" she bubbled as she caressed his cock and looked up at him through her bright blue eyes.

"Taste it, again" whispered Ebby as he palmed her whole head with his huge hand. Heather needed no more invitation and plunged her already watering mouth down on Ebby's over-endowment.

Taking his sizeable prong in her hand, she pulled it to her lips again and moaned," You boys really know how to treat a lady!" before slipping Ebby's enormous slab of meat back into her hungry mouth.

Ebby's other hand fell naturally to her blond head where his fingers twined and untwined in the braids running through her hair. "Robbie was absolutely right!" he thought. "Oh my God, she's good!" he jubilated as he received some of the best head he'd ever had. "Holy fuck, I'll bet this woman could suck a golf ball through forty feet of garden hose!" he thought excitedly.

He felt the head of his cock brush the back of her throat and slide right down her waiting portal as his fingers tightened in her hair. She really impressed him by taking him right in until her lips brushed and kissed his pubic hair. His body grew rigid and his hands a little frantic the sight and feeling of this gorgeous woman working his cock so expertly. She smiled, knowing that she was priming his rocket. She wanted to take this one out for a spin!

Heather's heart was pounding as Robbie's superb tongue expertly set her on final approach for her first orgasm of the evening. A few more seconds of his tongue and she was moaning and squealing around Ebby's huge cock while gushing her juices all over Robbie's smiling face.

After she had calmed, Heather dismounted Robbie's face and pulled Ebby's prong out of her throat. She turned around and backed toward Ebby, who immediately surmised what she wanted. He seized her hips between his hands, planted his member and dragged her dripping pussy, inch by inch, onto his brilliant cock.

She moaned and gasped as a grinning Robbie dropped to his back and slid underneath her. He just could not get enough of this woman's tasty twat, and he really liked watching Ebby's huge cock penetrate a soft, smooth pussy. He placed his tongue where he wanted it to be, aware only of ecstasy.

Ebby pressed all the way into Heathers swollen and soaked pussy and felt the tip of his cock brush her cervix. She moaned long and hard as he began to undulate his hips, forcing his cock in and out of her sopping twat.

Blond haired and mustached Jack Cranston, who had just re-entered the room, eyed the proceedings for a few moments and then chose to act. He stepped up and tapped Ebby on the shoulder. "May I cut in?" he asked. Club etiquette dictated that one's own spouse has priority, so Ebby politely pulled out, leaving Jack holding his wife's hips. He put his hand on her neck and bent her forward slightly to better expose her gushing love hole to him. He slammed his six-inch prong into her sopping wet mess of a pussy from behind, making her quiver and quake all over Robbie's tongue as she rode to the top of her orgasm cycle.

123456...8