Couples Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing her own huge grin, she sank to her knees in front of him to begin to rub his six-and-three-quarter inch long, cut cock between her palms, starting his prong hardening before her eyes. Looking up at him with smoldering eyes, she took just the head and collar of his thick dick into her lovely, luscious mouth.

She was just getting it wet, however, she jerked his cock out of her mouth and enveloped it in her gorgeous C-cup tits. She began to ride up and down on him, excitedly devouring his cockhead as it broke through the top of her perfect breasts.

His head was thrown back and he was moaning and groaning with one hand on her shoulder and the other in her hair. He had always loved it when a woman with a nice set of tits rode him like this, especially this woman who was so incredibly good at giving head and turning him on.

When she tired of the game, she disentangled his cock from her tits and immediately dropped her mouth over the head of his prong and her delicate hand to his shaft and began to ride up and down. She felt both of his hands find her head and entwine in her hair. She ran her tongue along the underside of his delicious dick, swirling figure eights and nibbling lightly to tease and tantalize him. He was jumping and dancing in his seat as she continued her delicate dance. She luxuriated in his manhood as she sucked it deeper and deeper into her mouth and felt it gently brush the back of her throat. She accepted his phallus into her throat and continued to swallow him down until she was kissing his defined lower abbs.

She felt his hands growing ever more frantic as she worked him over. His attempts to guide her had become more sporadic and less co-ordinated while his moans and groans had increased in intensity. When is was stiff as an iron bar, she was satisfied. She disengaged from his wonderful prong and looked up at him with desire in her eyes and salaciousness in her heart.

His face developed a sly smile as he rose. "Jump up, curl your legs around me and put your arms around my neck," he instructed as he cupped his hands around her perfect ass.

He lifted and placed the tip of his beautifully hard prong at her vaginal opening as her legs curled around his waist and her eyes lit up like the Fourth of July. He looked her deeply in the eyes, kissed her gently and upped her in a single stroke.

Her breath rushed out as though pressurized and she moaned in pleasure at the depth he could attain in this position. Her moans and groans became more and more shrill as he began to pound in and out.

He bounced her up and down in his strong arms, each stroke coming dangerously close to uncoupling the ride before he slid back inside her silky glove. His muscular arms held her as she scissored his waist with her legs.

The pair stood in their lovers embrace, bouncing, moaning and groaning to each other as their dance continued. He began to stiffen slightly, and his prong pulsated. The quivering of his legs was the last dead giveaway of his oncoming orgasm. "She whispered into his ear, "Cum for me, Baby! Cum in my hot little twat!" Seconds later, he gave a mighty groan and exploded creamy cum into her sweet cunt. The pair stood there in coital bliss until he had finished coming. They then collapsed into the chair with her sitting on his lap.

Somewhere else in the house, Ebby and Robbie had bid adieu to the Cranstons and were exploring the house. They walked past the kitchen and peered in to see what the commotion was about. They saw little five-foot-five-inch, hundred-and-thirty-pound Sam Smith bent over the counter wearing nothing but a collar and a cock cage. Beside him was sexy five-foot-three, hundred-and ten-pound Kim Patterson dressed in her dainty filigree collar, a robins-egg blue camisole with matching suspenders stretching down her ass to hold up her thigh high stockings of similar colour. They were squealing and groaning in delight as both were bent over the central island of the room having a "Battle of the Sexes" gang bang contest. Each had a shin tied to their thigh with a wrist factored into the bond. That knee on the counter helped their next partner to slide into their available holes, much too their sheer delight.

Kim's husband, six-foot-two-inch, one hundred seventy-pound Aaron was slamming his six-and-a-half-inch cut cock into the little bottoms gaping ass while big, black, barrel chested Derek McKenzie was ramming his eleven-inch, rock hard rod all the way into Kim's sopping wet little pussy, tickling her cervix and making her squeal and moan all the louder in her minxy pleasure.

In front of Kim's face with her legs spread wide was the wild Alanna Westwood wearing purple thigh high stockings, purple garters holding the tops of the stockings, and a matching purple fishnet and lace open crotch body stocking. Kim's face was buried in her friend's landing stripped pussy doing something that everyone knew she loved. Alanna bounced and moaned as Kim's tongue danced on her gorgeous clitty, slid up and down her soaking wet slot and then in and out of her creamy love hole.

There were a large number of people in the small room, so it was difficult to make out who exactly was in there from the entrance. They recognized Derek's sexy wife, Lexi, standing by in red, lacy stockings, red thong and matching bra. She was cheering her husband on and occasionally slapping Kim's perfect ass. They also saw dark and dominating Mistress Lauren, Sam's Mistress and wife, standing at the front of the crowd with her strap-on hooked up and ready to go. Robbie realized that somebody was about to get a good, hard pounding, and they'd love every second of it.

"Who's the woman in the strap-on there, Robbie?" asked Ebby as his curiosity was piqued.

"That's Lauren Smith. Watch out for her," advised Robbie.

"Why?" asked Ebby. "What's wrong with her?"

"She's..." began Robbie pausing in his description of the woman, "feisty," he finished.

"Sounds like the two of you know each other," queried Ebby.

Robbie sighed before speaking, "We were an item in high school for a while. She's a little confusing at times, but a lot of fun."

"Why did you say, 'watch out for her'?" asked Ebby.

"She spanks people with a riding crop, hard!" Robbie responded with a grin.

Inside the kitchen, very time one of the bulls came, there were cheers and woops of appreciation from the room. Then there was a changing of the guard as the cock in that hole was replaced by another and the score adjusted.

The boys then walked on until they encountered a long, low structure assembled inside a large room. "What's that, Robbie?" asked Ebby motioning toward the structure.

"That's Glory Hall. One of my favorite places," responded Robbie with a grin.

Just then, a woman standing about five-foot-two and weighing all of ninety-five-pounds with olive skin, black hair, dark eyes and a really nice set of C-cup tits wearing nothing but a iridescent white sequin covered G-string over her pussy and choker formed of the same iridescent white sequins bounced, smiling, up to the pair. "Hi Robbie!" she giggled as she put her hands around his arm.

"Hi Samantha!" grinned Robbie. "Samantha Coleman, this is my buddy Ebby Charleston," he introduced.

"Hi Ebby!" Samantha giggled. "You don't mind if I borrow your friend here, do you?" she asked and chuckled as she began to edge away, dragging Robbie off to throw him under a seat and finally sit on his face.

Robbie shot Ebby a 'Wadderya gonna do?' as he allowed the woman to pull him away.

Samantha tugged Robbie to the back of the 'Hall' where she opened a trap door in the back wall and Robbie, who knew the drill, wiggled into the open compartment. He got to the end and turned over on his back, facing up through a hole approximately the same size as his face.

A few moments later, he witnessed Samantha's lovely, naked ass lowering over the opening and filling his view. She spread her legs, and her cute little muff hove into view. He loved her taste as he began to tongue and titillate her pungent pussy.

"Whose down there?" asked the voice of beautiful, five-foot-ten-inch, mulatto Michelle Williams.

"It's Robbie Spencer," tittered Samantha in an unsteady warble as she neared her own orgasm.

"Ooh, I've heard great things about him. I'm next!" the other woman crowed.

"I'm going to need a mint," thought Robbie as his dance card began to fill up.

Samantha began to squeal and moan, announcing the arrival of her own orgasm.

When she had calmed enough to rise, she stood up and beautiful, chocolate brown Michelle with a dark landing strip sat her sweet quimm sat down. He began to repeat the performance he had enacted on Samantha.

"Robbie has a special talent when it comes to stimulating a pussy!" Michelle tittered in a high- pitched voice as Robbie stimulated her cute, little clitty again. Moments later, she exploded in a huge, squealing orgasm. She began to squirt pussy juice into his mouth and all over his face.

Robbie closed his eyes and revelled in Michelle's sweet juices, drinking them down as they fell into his mouth or just allowing them to soak his face. He revelled in the skills he had acquired and loved to display them, even though the extended exercise was going to be taxing even his talented tongue. Michelle had a sweet little clitty that he latched onto and could have sucked on forever, keeping her orgasm on high every second.

Robbie sat back and let quivering, little Michelle collect enough of her wits to move. He heard the door open and close. "Whose down there?" he heard a voice he recognized as cute little hundred-and-five-pound Eileen Wilson's.

"It's Robbie Spencer," Michelle cooed the now familiar phrase as her heart rate continued to drop and her pulse returned to normal.

"Oh, goodie!" Eileen squealed. "He's really good! I'm next!" she beamed.

As Michelle rose from the seat on unsteady legs, Eileen sat down to take her place, putting her smooth, sweet pussy in front of Robbie. Her aroma and dripping juices told him that she had already been well used already this as began to slurp on her engorged and excited little clitty before running his tongue down her slot to her dripping honey pot. He found her inner ambrosia intoxicating as he worked her sweet little cunt over with his tongue and lips.

Presently, she began to squeal, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" then began to moan loudly as her contractions began, and her orgasm tore through her being like a bull elephant in the throes heat. She panted, moaned and rocked back and forth as each cummy wave slammed into her like breakers driven by her ocean of passion.

He again lay back and let newly cleaned Eileen come down from her orgasmic high. "Thank you, Robbie," she said in an unsteady voice. "For once, the stories are right! You are gifted!" as she stood up and wobbled out of view.

Dorothy Dubois' smiling face hove into view above the seat. She looked down on his face and said, "Hi, Robbie," in a sing song voice.

"Hi Dorothy! Have you come to give it another try?" he beamed.

Robbie's face lit up as he watched Dorothy turn around and sit down, exposing her tangy cunt to his tongue. She had a wonderful taste that she attributed to the amount of sugar in her system.

When she was firmly seated, his tongue erupted from his face to taste this lovely lady. He was

not disappointed as he teased open her lips and licked her luscious slot up to her adorable, little clitty.

She chirped and moaned her pleasure whenever his tongue touched her twat, getting higher and hither in pitch as he continued to work on her, sliding his overworked tongue deep inside her again.

Suddenly, the voice of Dorothy Dubois split the air. "Oh, Sh-Sh-Sh-Sh-Sherman!" screeched Dorothy. "Rob-bie-s-s he-he-he-re!" as she came on his tongue and moaned her pleasure to the other patrons of the 'Hall'.

Inside the hall and out of sight of Robbie, Samantha had taken a shine to Dorothy and was currently fondling her ample chest as Robbie's tongue tantalized her from below. Samantha bent her head and brushed Dorothy's full lips with her own, reigniting the fire that Robbie had started earlier within her.

Dorothy responded by parting her lips to invite Samantha's tongue into her wet mouth. Samantha wasted no time in taking Dorothy's head into her hands and. sliding her tongue between her girl's lips, tasting the pleasures within her and anticipating more to cum from her BBW friend.

Samantha stood on the edges of the seat Dorothy occupied and pressed Dorothy's smiling face into her hot and ready pussy. "Lick it, Baby. Lick it good!" Samantha moaned as she ground her twat against Dorothy's lips.

Dorothy instinctively did as she was told and slid her soft tongue between the sopping folds of the woman who stood above her and held her hair, thoroughly entranced by her sweet pussy. She had learned that she loved pussy and took every opportunity to taste more of it.

Samantha hauled her friends face out of her pussy, stepped off the seat and took Dorothy's soft, supple hand and led her off the bench set into the far wall of the 'Hall' where she sat down, coaxed her friend between her knees and her tongue back into her wonderfully wet quiff.

After Dorothy left, there were no more pretty, pink little pussies approaching the chair that Robbie lay under. He waited around for a few minutes, but only heard the moaning and groaning of a coupling Samantha and Dorothy in the 'Hall' above. Robbie lay for a few minutes, wondering if he was going to get anymore. When none appeared, and since his tongue was sore from the workout, he had just put it through, he decided to wiggle out of the crawlspace.

Upon exiting, he chanced upon five-foot-seven, one-hundred-and-fifty-five-pound Sherman Dubois, the airline pilot standing by a small side table and talking with big, bald Bill Coleman, a strapping six-foot-three inch, two-hundred-and-thirty-pound mountain of a man.

Sherman's face lit up upon seeing his friend. "Hi Robbie! Great to see you could make it to this one! How are you doing?" he asked.

"Hi Sherm," Robbie said a tad bashfully. "We're doing fine! How are you and Dolores?"

"Doing great!" he beamed. Sherman had enjoyed fucking Robbie ever since the Spencers had joined Friends with Benefits and did at every opportunity he could seize.

Bill smiled when he saw to see Robbie emerged. "Hi Robbie," he greeted. "I heard you were here!" he mentioned, jerking his thumb toward the 'Hall'. The three men shared a good laugh as Robbie approached to stand beside the other two.

When Robbie arrived, Sherman took him in his arms and kissed him deeply. "It really is good to see you here, old friend," he said as he dove in for more. Robbie relaxed into the arms of his old lover.

Bill reached down and began to fondle Robbie's semi-hard prick, "We better take care of our war weary friend here, eh Sherm?" Sherman nodded his approval while looking lasciviously at Robbie in his arms. He smiled before dropping to his knees and sucking Robbie's quickly stiffening, nicely sized cock into his warm, wet mouth to harden him up for the festivities to cum. He loved the way Robbie's prong would rush into his mouth and then oh, so gently rub the back of his throat as he slid in, smooth as silk.

Bill withdrew and together, Sherm and he rolled Robbie to his stomach and bent him over on the table. Bill stood behind him with both of his wrists in his hands, effectively pinning his arms behind him. Sherman stepped around to his mouth took his head, pulled his head out so that his chin is just off the edge of the table placing Robbie's watering mouth at perfect prong level. He then plugged his lovely seven-inch, uncut prong that Robbie knew and loved so well into his friend's prone form and pumped it in and out of his bottom mans watering mouth, feeling his cock get harder and harder with each passing stroke.

Bill, who had been pinning from behind Robbie, now released his arms and stepped up beside Sherman, never taking his eyes from Robbie's mouth smoothly running up and down on Sherman's gorgeous cock.

Robbie reached around and grasped Bills half hard cock in his hand and began to stroke it. In his other hand, his fingers were curled around Sherm's magnificent cock and rode up and down in time with Robbie's sensitive mouth.

Robbie felt the cock being withdrawn from his mouth before being passed to Bill, who immediately placed Robbie's mouth on his cock and began to rock his prong in and out of Robbie's oral orifice then passed him back to Sherman. "They're sharing me!" he thought as a slutty shiver ran down his spine as he continued to suck off both men.

"I don't wanna cum in his mouth," explained Sherm as he withdrew his fully engorged cock from Robbie's wet mouth. "I want to cum in his nice, soft, little ass! The blowjob was just the warmup act."

Bill immediately shoved his cock into Robbie's searing hot mouth and down his throat as Sherman stepped behind his bent-at-the-waist form. He stepped up and began to feed his cock into his friend's ass already knowing the thrills that awaited within. Much to his delight, he slid right into his friend's semi relaxed asshole.

"I'm your first tonight, I see," chuckled Sherm as he wiggled and pressed his way into Robbie's still tight ass.

"Uh huh," Robbie groaned through Bill's prong that was currently lodged in his mouth, cutting off his capacity for lingual communication.

Slowly, Sherman worked his gorgeous manhood deep into Robbie's willing little ass. As his hips pressed against the familiar soft globes, he whispered into Robbie's ear," Ahh, we're here again." He slowly withdrew the length of his prong out of Robbie before pressing in again, ensuring that his friend's ass was thoroughly prepared for what came next.

Sherman began to undulate his hips, propelling his large prong in and out of Robbie's thoroughly prepared ass. Bill pushed in from the front, forcing Robbie to arch his back for their friend who found the extra distance and began, slowly at first, to plunge in and out of his friend's soft, sweet fuck hole.

"That's so hot!" admired Bill as Sherman began to pick up his cadence. Robbie moaned around Bill's cock in the throes off the excellent prostate massage his lover was giving him.

Sherman began to pound in and out of Robbie's moaning and writhing body sending shockwaves through him as Bill looked on with his cock encased in Robbie's talented mouth. A sheen of sweat began to appear on Sherman's body as he exerted himself in fucking his friend's sweet, little ass.

Finally, Sherman's body stiffened, and he cock gave off tell tale pulsations. "I'm gonna cum," he whispered as he accelerated his attack to full speed. He groaned loudly before pushing his full length into Robbie's ass and flooding him with thick, white cum in violent pulses as his arms strained to pull himself into a maximum distance as he rode the storm.

When he finally stopped pumping, Robbie's body went a little limp. Sherman slowly extracted his full length out of his friend's wonderful ass then patted it. "Thank you for a wonderful experience, Robbie," he said huskily.

Bill wasted no time in repositioned Robbie for what he wanted to do. He eased his friend up and sat down on the table. "Bring that cute, little ass over here, Robbie!" Bill encouraged as his friend began to back toward his lap. He easily slid his cock up his friend's ass as he sat down. Robbie spread his legs wide as Bill grasped him, rocking his hips back and forth to plunge his prong in and out of Robbie's thoroughly prepared ass.

The sight of Robbie's hard cock bouncing up and down was mesmerizing to Sherman. He dropped to his knees and captured it between his lips, sucking him into his mouth and down his warm throat. He luxuriated in the smooth, soft skin stretched over his iron hard frame of Robbie's delicious dong.

123456...8