Couples Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill began to accelerate his tempo and was soon the driving force in the little group. He pounded in and out of Robbie's ass, driving his cock into Sherman's waiting mouth. Who would cum first?

Robbie groaned under the strain as his body stiffened in announcement of his own orgasm. Thus encouraged, Sherman redoubled his efforts. He wanted to taste his friend's cum and feel it sliding down his throat.

Bill began to moan and buck harder. "I'm gonna to cum!" he whispered just before he flooded Robbie's ass with his hot, white cum. This washed away the last of Robbie's control, and he instantly flooded Sherman's throat with his own jizz.

The trio sat in mutual bliss while the two men finished pumping and cumming. Then, a smiling Sherman disengaged from Robbie's crotch, then helped his friends to stand up. Each was a little wobbly after the experience, but each was oh so gratified.

Robbie's thoughts turned to his wife as the three stood there. "I think I would like to go and find Sherri," he told his friends while wearing a perpetual grin. "See you guys later?" he asked.

"Sure, Robbie! Thanks for letting us give you a hard time!" Bill chuckled to his departing friend.

"Awesome time, as usual," said Sherman, kissing him full on the lips as a parting gift. "Never gets old with you," he smiled as his friend parted company with them, bound out to find his wife.

Ebby shrugged, now alone as he watched Robbie being dragged away by this beautiful woman. He stood for a moment considering his options before entering the Glory Hall and saw Samantha seated in a pleasure seat and indeed, in the throes of pleasure. He knew his friends mouth had a well-deserved reputation and he smiled at the sight.

On the other side of the hall were the glory holes. Ebby thrust his monumental prick through one of the holes and soon felt a multitude of mouths massaging him. He stood with his dick in the hole as they on the other side enjoyed licking and sucking his giant member. For a little while, he watched others come and go from the 'Hall' before deciding to explore some more of the house.

As he was passing by the stairs down into the basement, he heard enraptured screaming emanating from the opening. "Just someone having fun," he thought as he took one step and froze as the noises continued to filter up. He took a step back and stretched his neck, straining for any sounds coming up from dark stairs. It was like they were calling to him. He slowly took a tentative step on the top stair as moans of delight reached his ears again. He stretched a little further, lost his balance and fell down the stairs.

He landed at the bottom in a heap with nothing hurt other than his pride. He looked to the opening on his left where the sounds were coming from. There lay gorgeous Annette Hollenby with her hands secured above her head with leather straps and her legs tied open so she could not close them. Vicky Zhao had obviously succeeded in seducing her victim into her lair. Vicky stood there between her Annette's legs with her delighted husband David's head between her hands forcing him to lick Annette's dripping wet pussy while she writhed and moaned in her bonds.

As he stood up, a sultry voice to his right said, "Are you okay?" Ebby just about jumped out of his skin with the surprise. He turned to come face to face with beautiful Lauren Smith, the librarian cum dominatrix, and woman whom his friend had warned him about. She was wearing a long, black, silky chemise, split down the middle with teal panels running down both sides of the opening. Underneath, she had on a black, silk and mesh, halter neck Basque with fabric straps running over her shoulders and splitting over her C-cup chest to run down and reconvene at her hairless crotch. Teal panels ran down beside the part in the middle and lace almost covered the rest of her body. Her legs were clad in a pair of black silk, thigh-high stockings attached to the black garters of the Basque. Overlaid on this was a pair of black, high shine leather thigh-high boots. The smoky makeup around her wild, purple ringed blue eyes was designed to incorporate her thin frame, black glasses to dazzling effect and her long red nails told all that she was every inch a dom, even without the twenty-one-inch, black riding crop dangling from her hand.

Ebby took in the sight of the woman before him with a range of thoughts and emotions running through his head before finally, quietly uttering, "I think so." as he continued to watch the two women and the slave perform.

"What's your name?" Lauren asked quizzically as the two of them watched the trio in the other room.

"I'm Ebby Charleston," he replied turning toward her and extending a hand.

"Ebby?" she enquired taking his hand. "That's an interesting name."

"Yeah, I get that a lot," smiled Ebby. My namesake is my uncle, Ebenezer."

"I'm Lauren," she replied, "Lauren Smith. Pleased to meet you!" she said as she took his hand in her fingers and shook it. Her whole tiny hand looked like a kitten's paw sitting on his giant lunch hook. He grinned, "The pleasure is all mine, Lauren," he smiled as he remembered the warning his friend had given him.

Their attention drifted back to the show taking place in front of them. Now, Mistress Vicky was pegging poor, little Annette's punctured pussy while David held a Hitachi against her clitty bringing her off in a mind-bending orgasm with Annette creaming and screaming under the attentions of the other two.

"Interested?" Lauren asked in a tempting voice after studying Ebby's semi-slack expression for a few minutes.

Ebby felt a little bashful and dropped his head when he uttered the single word that kicked the whole adventure off. "Yeah," he whispered.

"Oh, good!" she smiled in a bedroom voice. She reached up around his neck and an audible click was heard as she clamped a collar onto him. Grabbing the leash, she turned to the right. "Follow me," commanded Lauren in a smoky voice while Annette's wails and screams of pleasure continued to echo around the basement.

Lauren led him through an identical portal in the right wall. He hesitated momentarily at the threshold, a little nervous and a little scared. She turned around and fixed him with her gorgeous blue eyes with irises ringed in black. "What's wrong, Baby?" she cooed. "Touch of cold feet?"

Ebby steeled his nerve and crossed the threshold into a new world. "I'll make it," he winked as they both smiled.

In the room was a large four poster bed with built in restraints. A tri-corner pillow sat on the comforter, fluffed up and ready for use. She led him it. where she encouraged him to get on his hands and knees on the bed with his waist over the pillow. She took it and adjusted it under his waist, then bent him over it. From a side table drawer, she extracted a pair of cuffs.

She turned back to Ebby with a huge smile. "You're one tall chunk of manhood," she mentioned in a smoky voice as she almost lovingly wrapped leather restraint cuffs around his wrists.

He chuckled. "Yeah, I get that a lot, too," as she clipped his wrists into the restraint harness.

"Ever play any basketball?" she asked as she wrapped his ankles in the fur lined cuffs.

He just about laughed out loud. "Yeah, I played a little," he modestly responded as she clipped his ankles to the restraint straps.

"You must know Robby, then. He's absolutely obsessed with basketball," she mentioned as she tightened the restraint system, stretching him out and completely immobilizing him.

He was now strapped down with his ass in the air, trapped in webbing by this spider who was about to have him. There was no escape and no turning back. She had ensured that his bonds were tight and fast. His only choice left was to go through with whatever plans she had.

"Ever try anything like this before, Sweetie?" Lauren gently enquired.

"N-no," answered Ebby somewhat nervously.

"No what?" she asked, dragging her riding crop through his vision menacingly.

He thought for a moment. "I don't know," he finally conceded.

She brought just the leather keeper of her riding crop down across his ass. "You will learn to use proper respect," she ordered as she continued to tap his ass with the keeper. "You will address me as 'Mistress' at all times. Do you understand?" she barked severely.

"Yes Mistress," he replied meekly.

"That's better! You learn quickly," she smiled. "Now, this ain't no Fifty Shades," she began, "so, your safe word is 'Bubbles'. If it gets too intense or too uncomfortable, say that word and it all stops immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," he replied promptly as he relaxed, now realizing that there was an escape clause. She smiled, knowing that her training would sink into even this big boy quite quickly.

"I hope you like to eat pussy," she said as she climbed on the bed and inched her cunt right under his nose. Otherwise, this next part is really gonna suck for you." She put her hand on the back of his head and slammed his mouth down to her slot. "Eat my cunt, my new Subbie!" she demanded imperiously.

He smiled as his tongue immediately snaked out and went to work, first burrowing between her sweet lips then diving down into her already moist slot. Dragging his tongue up, he felt the little nut that was her clitty beginning to engorge and get excited. He wrapped his lips around it, then sucked and licked until it felt like a small acorn and each outbound breath sounded a moan in her throat.

Now, his tongue fled down her slot to her sweet fuck hole, pressing in and out, tasting of her warm and wonderful juices. Her scent was intoxicating, overpowering his better senses leaving him just a lust filled creature eating a delicious pussy.

Much to her surprise, this big man's delicate touch with his tongue and lips were fast driving her toward orgasm. "Oh God! My God! I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she wailed as her orgasm began. "You've been hangin' around with that Robbie Spencer, haven't you?" she queried dreamily.

He looked up at her from between her legs as best as he could. "Yes Mistress! He's been helping me hone my talent!" Ebby informed her.

"Bra-vo on his teaching technique!" she beamed as she golf clapped for him. "There are not many men who can make me cum like that simply by eating my twat," she admitted as she applied pressure the back of his head to guide his marvellous mouth back down to her pulsating pussy. "But now, Mistress wants more!" she roared as she shoved his face back into her hot, wet cunt. She held him there and moaned loudly as he ate her delicious little pussy into another orgasm before she wanted to change the scene.

She pulled herself away from Ebby's tongue and crawled off the bed. "I do believe your friend Robbie doth teach you too much! Your tongue is very adept, my Litt... er... BIG Subbie! I was going to just fuck your ass, but maybe I'll make you do that until you can't talk," she mused teasingly as she strode behind him, trying her best to maintain her poise and balance with her pussy buzzing and twitching as though she'd trapped a bumblebee in her snapper.

He felt her begin to caress and fondle his immense manhood which lay pointing down the backside of the pillow with her soft, delicate hand. "You have a magnificent cock, Sweetie. Just how big are you when you're hard?" she asked.

"Ten inches," breathed Ebby proudly.

"Mmm," moaned Lauren softly. "That's wonderful!" she smiled. She continued with her hand and began to gently lick the head of his cock. "I want to see it hard," she demanded, "You gonna get hard for me?" she asked sweetly while caressing his ass with the keeper on her crop.

"Yes Mistress," he promptly replied. His autonomous systems were working on overdrive. Blood was already rushing to his cock to give him the steel she demanded.

"Just tell me before you cum, okay? I do not grant you permission to cum, yet. Understood?" she questioned in a demanding, imperious tone.

"Yes, Mistress," he whispered.

She began lightly tapping his shaft and sack with the keeper of her riding crop as she jerked her hand up and down his ever-growing bulk. This sent yet more electricity coursing through his system as his prong began to dance and jump like a marionette on strings. "Ooh, we DO like that!" she giggled.

He moaned, "Yes Mistress."

She slid down and accepted the mushroom head of his monstrous cock between her lips. "Should I take your enormous cock into my mouth, Baby? Huh? Should I let you feel the warm wetness in there?" she asked teasingly while continuing to jerk his prong. "Should I let you slide down my throat, Baby?"

"Yes, Mistress, yes... please?" he begged straining at the restraints. He was getting more and more excited by the minute.

She consented and slid his cock between her lips and into her soft, wet mouth. She kept pulling her silky hand along his long shaft, picking up the cadence as she roamed his organ. She felt the mushroom tip graze the back of her throat. She wondered... she gently fit the bulbous head of his prong into the opening of her throat and relaxed, swallowing him as she went down. "God!" she thought excitedly as she slid him down her wet, hot throat. "If I go down much further, he's going to be in my stomach!" She continued massaging his rock-hard prong with every means at her disposal.

He began to groan, quiver and quake under her assault, indicating that his orgasm was not far away. His legs began to jump as the tension in his body skyrocketed.

She knew it was time. Suddenly, she stopped what she was doing and sat up. "Aww," she said with mock sympathy. "Didja think I was going to let you cum right away, Baby?" she smiled, looking upon him with a certain soft wickedness playing in the back of her eyes.

The feeling inside him was excruciating, almost painful but incredibly addictive. The sudden reversal and all the gears mashing into each other produced a tiny drop of cum dribbled out the tip of his enormous prick.

She strolled around, caressing him with her riding crop and let him cool down for a few minutes while she teased him. She tapped him occasionally with the keeper of her crop just to watch his skin jump and dance.

"You look good, all naked and trussed out like that," she teased as she brought her keeper down on his outstretched back.

"Thank you, Mistress," answered Ebby, figuring that was the correct response. He felt like a man feeling his way around a minefield. Needing to make progress but, ever fearful of setting something off.

"You know, Baby," she cooed as she sat down by his immobilized form, "I really liked that. I'm gonna do that again," she mentioned as she started touching and exciting his dick again. "Only this time, you'll know that you're gonna be denied in the end!" she laughed as she began again, licking the head of his precum dribbling cock. She was true to her word and denied him for a second time.

Now, she stood imperiously on the bed in front of him. "Ready for this?" she asks brandishing the dildo in her black leather strap-on. As Ebby looked, he saw a device with two, one-inch-wide straps hanging down from a three-inch-wide belt set with a double row of eyelets and a double buckle on the side. A pad with metal mounting rings sat at the nexus of the straps. Currently, there was an eight-inch dildo mounted in it.

"Yes Mistress," he whispered. He could only watch as she put it on slowly in front of him. He shuddered a little bit. Women had fucked him with strap-ons before, but never with one this big!

Once she had secured the device to her hips, she turned to face him with her she-dick in her hand. "You KNOW what I'm going to make you do now!" she asked menacingly.

As he had supposed, she knelt on the bed in front of him and fed her she-prong into his mouth. She made him suck it when it's fully fastened into position while tapping his ass with the keeper of her riding crop which sent more shock waves spreading through him.

She pulled out and waled around to approach him from behind and leaned over his body. "Open up now, Sweetie," she cooed in his ear. He did as instructed and she slipped a ball gag into his mouth. "Don't need you squealing and crying like pretty, little Annette over there, do we?" she giggled.

"What the hell is this woman going to do to me," Ebby thought, more than a bit frantically.

She slid behind him and he felt her elegant fingers beginning to caress his ass. "I already know you like to take it in the ass," she mentioned with a grin as her fingers, now laden with lube, found his hole and began to widen him out to accept her she-doing.

"Yes Mistress," he intoned through the gag in his mouth as the cold feeling of lube on his naked ass made him start.

"My, but you are the lively one!" she giggled. "You jump at everything! How delightful!" she elated.

His ears now detected the lube being spread again, but there was no cold feeling this time. She was slathering the viscous fluid all over her she-cock, preparing to penetrate her victim.

" You know," she began as she wrapped her delicate, feminine hands around his hips and shuffled in between his legs, "I've turned big, strong men like you into whimpering, simpering, little ass-sluts after I've pegged them for a little while," she admitted through a wide smile. Her plastic prong contacted his sensitive asshole, and he would have jumped for distance, but for the restraints.

"Ooh, sensitive, are we? Good, it means you're excited," she giggled as she pressed the head of her realistic feeling device inside his hoop. Electricity ran the length of his spine and back as she pushed into his already prepared ass.

"Oh, Baby!" she squealed. "I love to watch you stretch around my big prong!" she beamed. "This is a pretty big cock I have on, and you're taking it beautifully! Been practicing, have we?"

His breath comes out in a huff as she pushed more of her dong into his ass. "Like that, do you?" she asked as he nodded his head up and down as the power of speech eluded him. "Good, we can have lots of fun like this," she grinned as she massaged the marvellously tight globes of his athletic ass.

She reached down and felt the dampness beginning to appear underneath his cock as she rode him. He was helpless to prevent her from doing anything she wanted, and he was enthralled with the realization. "Well, there's an unmistakeable sign," she crowed as she licked her fingers and rammed the eight-inch dildo strapped between her legs in and out of his stretched and widened ass. "That's pre-cum!" she declared triumphantly. "Now, I know you like it!" she laughed.

"I could turn you into my sexual slave, you know. I would have to have a chastity cage custom built for you, but that's ok," she mused. He shook his head emphatically no. "And, I'd have great fun doing it!" she tittered slyly.

This girl could really bang with the best of them. In and out of his ass she rocketed for what seemed like hours. In the end, Ebby was crying his safe word through the ball gag.

She flicked the ball gag down from his mouth. "Had enough?" she asked.

"Yes," gasped Ebby, 'bubbles'," he breathed.

She took off the collar and gag she had placed on him first and told he was free to go. "That was a lot of fun" admitted Lauren. "Would you want try again sometime?"

Ebby smiled. "Yes, Mistress," he said earnestly. "A whole new world down here, Lauren," he winked as he turned toward the stairs.

"Oh, before you go," pined a softening Lauren as she looked down at the floor. "Well, usually, I want to be the one in charge and do the pushin', but I find I really want something else right now," she said quietly as she almost cowered before him. The transformation from Imperious Mistress to this in so short a time was remarkable. "I really want you to fuck my tight little pussy hard with your massive cock," she almost whimpered as she begged.

1...345678