Couples Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ebby had never left a woman in distress in his life and was not about to start now. He turned back toward her and met her lips with his. His deft fingers found the buckle to her strap-on, undid it and dropped it to the floor, making her fully woman again. Continuing his lip lock, he picked her up and strode over to the bed, only putting her down when he reached there.

She looked up at him with star lit eyes as she ran her hand up and down his firming shaft. "And I promise you can cum this time," she giggled quietly as she parted her jaws to once again host his massive manhood in her sweet mouth.

He groaned as the stress on his overfull balls radiated energy through his body. His cock felt harder than it ever had been before in his life as this woman drank in every ounce of him.

She stopped again and stood up, keeping her hand on his prick and enjoying the confusion in his eyes. "But I don't want you to cum just yet. That was just an appetizer," she mentioned as she bent over the bed, seductively revealing her panty-less, landing stripped pussy to his adoring eyes.

He gradually and very gently began to feed his gargantuan prong into her juicy cunt making her moan with delight. "Oh, you're so huge!" she groaned. He pressed in a little further, stopping and waiting for her to climatize to his bulk before pressing inside her a little more. He continued to stretch her twat in this manner until his powerful pelvis finally met her soft, sweet ass and the tip of his prong brushed her cervix, causing a new wave of moans and groans to erupt. Her voice joined Annette's cries from across the hall in a cacophony of ecstasy.

Seizing her arms and pulling backward to arch her back, he rocked his hips back, gently pulling his cock back through her juicy love tunnel until just the tip was resting at her hole before pressing back in, a little faster each time. When he felt her pussy was stretched enough to take his colossal cock, he adopted a slow cadence and gradually gained speed.

He was rocketing in and out of her pussy sending shock waves through her body with each thrust when she began to scream, "Yes, yes! Oh, God YES!", and then moaned long and loud, announcing her orgasm to all within earshot. The sounds were music to his ears. He loved the noises of his lovers as they began to cum.

He was at top speed when his body stiffened, and he realized his own orgasm was imminent. He clamped down his self control and continued jetting in and out of her sweet muff. "I'm gonna cum," he growled.

Her voice gained an entire octave as she shrieked in delight, "YES! Cum in my pussy, Ebby! PLEASE, cum inside me!"

Moments later, a growl was ascending from his throat as his remaining reserves of self control evaporated inside her sweet, hot pussy and he began to fountain his overfull reservoir of white, thick jizz deep inside her. He pressed his hips to her ass and his cock as deeply inside her as he could.

Her orgasm curve took a sharp upswing as she felt his hot juices being spraying inside her. Her moans and wails reached a crescendo as she dissolved once again into a cumming, squealing mess.

Ebby felt the last drops of semen exiting his cock as he withdrew from his now sated lover. He pulled his prong out of her and grinned down as she turned to look at him with sunbursts exploding in her eyes. "For once, the gossips were wrong. You're better than what they said," she breathed unsteadily.

He smiled wide, "Thank you, kind Mistress," he said quietly. "It's been wonderful making your acquaintance, but it's getting late, and I really think I should go and find my friends."

"Yes, yes" she breathed as aftershocks wracked her body, causing soft sounds to exit her mouth almost involuntarily. "I definitely want you to visit my lair again soon!" she crooned as she crawled onto the bed and collapsed. He disappeared up the stairs with a certain skip in his step.

The air hung heavy with the musk of dozens of aroused women and hit him like a wave as he opened the door to the dining room and entered. He saw submissive little well-endowed Lynne Cooper in nothing but her collar as she knelt between her husband and master, legs under the table deep throating him. Stunningly gorgeous Annie O'Tool sat on the table in front of him while he was licking her perfect, pink pussy as her pretty, sissy, slave, Justine, knelt on the floor beside her with his cock in chastity, enthusiastically giving head to six-foot-one, two-hundred-pound, six-and-a-half-inch cocked Ken Davies.

Little, one-hundred-five-pound Ginnette Crown sat on the table clad in a black, very placemat style mini- skirt that almost covered her ass and a black halter top that nearly covered her nipples while her husband Thomas' head bobbed and weaved between her legs as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm. The ambitious pair already owned a chain of three gas stations and had designs on two more. Neither of them had even reached thirty yet and a lot of people were saying that they would own the world someday.

Five-foot-seven-inch, hundred-and-twenty-pound Melody Morowitcz was sitting on the table with her hot pink teddy bottom unsnapped and open while her pretty, platinum blond head was thrown back and the sound of delight exuded from her throat like a song. She had her husband Morty between her legs, and good God, could that boy eat!

"Yes, yes, YES!" she squealed as her legs began to squirm independent of her thought. Her orgasm under the tongue of her husband had come hard and fast, just the way she liked it.

The Rutherford's and the Harrisons had decided to switch partners for this event. Shapely brunette haired, brown eyed, Linda Harrison of the smooth pussy set in her silver, wet look basque, with silver garters suspending silver leggings and silver, lacy, crotchless panties had sat big Tim Rutherford in a chair at the head of the table and was busy riding his six-and-a half inch, cut cock like a rented mule while he sucked and kissed her beautiful, cherry tipped, D-cup titties.

Meanwhile, six-foot-tall, well hung Ted, Linda's husband, had helped pretty, little five-foot-five-inch, one-hundred-ten-pound Shelly Rutherford out of her yellow with white accented panties. Bent over one edge of the table, he was giving her cunt a good workout with his six-and-three-quarter inch, uncut cock, much to her delight.

Five-foot-eight, one-hundred-thirty-pound Allison Johnson had her husband, Jerry, bent over the other side and was busy pounding her strap on in and out of his sweet ass making him moan and wail in euphoria. She looked mouth watering in her black, crotchless, wet-look teddy.

This was the spectacle that greeted Ebby's eyes as he wandered in, still a little wobbly from his basement encounter. Just then, Felicity appeared through a door at the far end of the room, hand in hand with a very fetching, red haired woman.

"Hi sweetheart!" Ebby called smiling as he waved to his wife. Felicities face brightened as she caught sight of her husband. She skipped over to him with the fetching woman in tow.

"Ebby, I want to introduce you to someone," she said, flashing him her dazzling smile as the pair reached him. "This is Cara O'Malley. Cara, this is my husband, Ebby."

"Pleased to meet you, Cara," said Ebby as he extended his hand.

Cara tiny hand disappeared into Ebby's massive paw, but none-the-less, she gave a warm couple of pumps as she looked him up and down. "So, you're the lucky lad who has cornered this lovely lass!" she smiled. "Well done, Sir! Well done!" she smiled as her eyes flicked back down to his crotch, eyeing his ten-inch-long prong. "I can see why she married ya, too! That's one genuinely nice cock you've grown yourself there, my friend." she mentioned as she reached out to touch him. She stroked his prong for a moment or two.

Thank you," Ebby grinned. "Proper diet and exercise!" he joked as the women giggled.

"Ya really are one tall drink of water, doncha know? I'll betcha played a bit of basketball?" Cara enquired after a moment.

"Don't get him started," chuckled Felicity quietly.

"A little," grinned Ebby as he winked at his wife.

At this point, Cara slid her hands under Felicities arm and sat her new friend up on the table before sitting in a chair before her and gently spreading her legs. "She has the tenderest, sweetest pussy, as ya well know!" Cara tittered before she dipped her lips and slid her tongue into her new friends still steaming cunt.

Felicity threw back her head and moaned, longing to be back on the orgasm train her new friend had set her on in the solarium. Since she was already primed, she began to cum very quickly, quivering, shivering and moaning under the lashing of Cara's adept tongue.

Ebby climbed under the table to appear between Cara's legs, spreading them with his shoulders as he advanced. He extended his tongue as Robbie had taught him to and lightly licked her moistening slot.

"Ooh, ya wanna have ME, do ya?" shivered Cara as she spread her legs further, inviting him to continue. He inched forward to draw his tongue up her slit and lick her sweet little clitty. Cara moaned as juices began to ooze from her ever-lubed cooze. He slid his tongue down toward her dripping love hole to taste of her heavenly delights. She was delicious and very responsive to his touch and soon, her moans and cries were muffled by Felicities twat.

Ebby heard the delightful sounds of Felicity beginning to cum again as his tongue whisked down, into Cara's sweet hole and back up to flicker across her throbbing little clitty once more as Cara exploded into a gushing, squirting, screaming orgasm that Felicity had pre-primed.

The sounds and smells of sex lay heavy in the room as Sherri and Finnegan entered. Sherri immediately began to cast about to see if her husband or any of her friends were here. She heard Cara's screams and moans of ecstasy and knew that Felicity couldn't be far away. Following the sounds, with Finnegan in tow, she located the Charlestons and Cara.

Upon observing the goings on, Sherri said, "It seems they're a little busy for introductions right now," she observed. "Why don't you sit your ass up there, too? I would love to blow that delicious cock of yours again," she smiled seductively. He needed no time for thought as he jumped up on the table, anticipating the incredible blow job he was about to receive.

She sat in a chair before him as he spread his legs, taking her by the back of the head and inviting her in. She took his steadily stiffening prong in her hand and began delicately licking around the head of his cock while looking up at him with smoldering eyes. She slipped her lips over his mushrooming head and slid it into her warm, wet, and willing mouth as she luxuriated in the length, texture and flavour of her friend.

Finnegan's hands fell gently to the back of his lover's head and entwined into her luscious hair, guiding and instructing her with nonverbal communication. She began to bob up and down on his prick, leading in the dance that would yield a warm surprise for her. She felt him brush the back of her throat as it blossomed to suck him all the way down. Her lips met the skin of his crotch, and a thrill ran through her body. She felt his heartrate and pulse beginning to skyrocket as she quickened her pace, listening to his breathing get ragged as she continued doing what she loved.

His body beginning to stiffen told her that his orgasm was imminent. She bobbed up and down, her mouth in time with her hand. The effect was making him stiffen further and groan loudly. Seconds later, she got what she was after when he spilled his white, hot seed into her hungry mouth and throat. She slurped and drank at his fountaining cock until the pumping slackened and eased off altogether. She then removed his prong from her mouth and held it in her delicate hand, looking up at him with satisfied eyes.

Robbie as the last of the group to walk in the room. He resembled a very self-satisfied glazed donut as he stumbled through the door and located his friends.

"Hey Robbie!" said Ebby as he waved his friend over.

"Didja have fun?" grinned Sherri as the rest of the group smiled on expectantly.

"Oh, YETH!" replied Robbie. Wearing a huge grin and sporting a cute, little lisp, Robbie recounted the tale of the adventures that he had just had, steaming up his friends with the gory details.

"Ooh," grinned Sherri with a knowing and excited smile. "Sounds like you've had quite the trip! I hope you saved a bit for us!" she tittered.

"Alwathe have retherve power, Babe," he winked at his wife as the rest of the group roared with laughter.

"Well, that sounds like you deserve a blowjob, my friend," declared Ebby as he put his hands under his friend's arms and helped him up on the table. He sat down in the chair provided and pulled it up between Robbie's legs and settled in to blow on the head of Robbie's stiffening cock and grasped his lover's manhood in his meaty hand.

Suddenly, he felt a hand grasping his own prong. When he peered down, he was looking into the beautiful, shining brown face and gorgeous dark eyes and golden brown skin of Jas Paul as she grasped his cock and began to slowly jerk it up and down. "I have been wanting to suck this since I laid eyes on it," she giggled as she slipped her sensual lips over the tip of his prong.

"By all means!" offered Ebby as he spread his legs apart and positioned his glorious package before her luscious, watering mouth. One hand found the top of her head and were surprised to find a ponytail that her long hair was done up in. "Oh! You come with your own handle!" he grinned as he grasped it to guide her head as she giggled.

The head of his cock passed through her sultry lips and into her hot, wet mouth, she was flickering her tongue over his bulbous pecker head and soaking him down with her saliva. Ebby began to make use of her 'handle', stroking her mouth slowly up and down his massive manhood as she quaked and moaned with glee. Her tongue swirled around the underside of his cock as she drank him in. With each passing stroke, she felt him push his massive prong a little deeper into her marvellously talented mouth. The back of her throat tingled in anticipation.

Meanwhile, Robbie had taken Ebby's head and guided his mouth to his throbbing cock. He felt his friend's lips slip over the tip of his prong and he began to work his way down toward the base. Robbie moaned softly as his hands fell gently to the back of Ebby's bobbing head. He gently applied pressure, pressing Ebby's sweet and trained mouth down on his prong. He looked down on his friend's head delicately but inexorably drawing him toward his inevitable orgasm.

Finally, Ebby brushed the back of Jas' wonderous throat and she moaned in her arousal. "He is a sheer delight!" she thought excitedly as she felt just the tip of his cock slide into her warm, relaxed throat, temporarily cutting off her breathing passage. Groaning, he pressed toward his crotch with the 'handle' he had been provided and felt the head of his cock slide down her hot and ready throat.

Robbie was getting more and more excited as his friend pumped up and down on his rock-hard cock. As Robbie's body stiffened, Ebby stopped what he was doing and sat back to enjoy what gorgeous Jas Paul was doing to him.

"Um... Wadderya doing, Ebby?" Robbie asked of his erstwhile occupied friend as a droplet of cum formed at the slit of his prick as he watched his friend pump this beauty's mouth up and down on his glorious prong.

Ebby looked up at his friend with a glint of flint in his eye. "Have you never seen what denial can do for you, Robbie?" as he slowly began to jerk his friends prong idly up and down.

Robbie gave his friend a side long glance. "You've been hanging around with that Lauren Smith, haven't you?" he asked while laughing.

Ebby withdrew and laughed. "How did you know?" he asked. He was just dropping his mouth over Robbie's prong again when that old, familiar feeling began to take hold of his loins as his extraordinarily beautiful partner for this dance sensed his condition and sucked harder. His prong swelled just that much more and Ebby exploded white, frothy cum into Jas' fine mouth.

She sucked his delicious cum right out the end of his prong with great delight. When he had finished pulsating and splashing war, salty cum around her mouth, she looked up and smiled at him. "Thank you, kind Sir!" she smiled and giggled as she backed away from his crotch. She knew in her heart of hearts that this was not the last time she would encounter this man.

Ebby now concentrated on making Robbie as excited as he could using all the tools at his disposal. He sucked the to while putting a few fingers and a thumb along the rest. He could feel his friend gearing up for an orgasm again.

Again, Ebby stopped and felt his friend go into overdrive with confusion as he watched another drop of cum form in the slit of his friend's penis. He quickly licked away the salty drop before slyly looking up at his friend. "Just wait until later," he winked. "The effect will be amazing!"

"I hope so after all that!" said Robbie with a slightly consternated look on his face.

Felicity watched the action around her husband for a few minutes. "Sit down here, Cara," she cooed before encouraging Cara to sit on the table beside Robbie. Cara smiled and wasted no time acquiescing to Felicities request. Robbie gave her a long, wet kiss of greeting as she sat down.

Felicity sat beside her husband, parted Cara's gorgeous legs and dipped her graceful head into her girls already soaking wet pussy. Her tongue found Cara's quivering clitty immediately, and just stoked her fires.

Cara had already fallen madly in love with this nubile nymph before her. She loved her taste, her touch, her tenderness and now gripped her head tightly to her pussy and rocked back and forth as her orgasm curve began to rise again. It would not be long before she was cumming in her ladies face once again.

Felicity trailed her tongue down Cara's silky-smooth slot to her dripping love canal. Then pressed inside, once again tasting the sheer ambrosia this woman served up to her. Enraptured, her will became steeled. She was going to make Cara cum again. The familiar vibrations in her hips were already present as Cara rushed headlong toward orgasmic reignition.

Suddenly, Cara threw her head back and began to howl and pant as her orgasm spiked. "That's it, Lovely! Right there! Right there!" she moaned as she kept Felicities tongue on the exact spot she wanted as she came all over her girls adoring face.

Finnegan, seeing which way the wind was blowing, took Sherri by the hips, spun her around and bent her over the large table. He gripped her hips as he plunged his cock into her hot little cooze.

She moaned, "Oh, Finnegan!" out loud as her senses began to dissolve into sensation.

Her cunt was already prepared, soft and hot on his dick as he slowly began to slide in and out of her, exciting and tantalizing all at the same time. "Oh God, Finnegan! You got the spot! You got the spot!" she began to squeal as he picked up the tempo.

Her moans and groans grew hoarse and ragged as he slammed in and out of her. Removing almost his full length before rocking his hips forward and re-entering like a freight train. She squealed in delight as the sensations emanated from her pussy and rocketed throughout the rest of her body.

Sherri was very close to orgasm. Finnegan felt her hips beginning to quiver, and the pitch change to her wails. He slammed into her a few more times and she began to cry, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" in shrill tones.

He slammed deep in her cunt for the last time and held, his mission to make his lover accomplished. He would practice self denial until later. He withdrew from her wiggling pussy, kissed her neck and whispered, "Thank you!" in her ear.

1...345678