Couples Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ebby stepped around to Heather's beautifully painted face once again, fisting his still hard and glistening cock in his hand. He'd had a taste of her gifted mouth once and now craved more. Palming her head once again, she smiled and quietly squealed as she realized what he was about to do. She parted her lips in preparation as he grasped her hair to hoist her wonderful mouth into position before plunging down her sweet throat right up to the hilt in one motion, making her eyes pop open and setting her tongue to whirl.

Jack could feel Robbie's soft tongue brush and caress his phallus occasionally as he rocked back and forth in his wife's tight little twat. He now pulled out and tucked it into Robbie's wanting mouth, rocking back and forth with the same motion. Whipping it out of Robbie's mouth, he plunged it back inside his wife's cooze. She was momentarily beyond words, lost in a world of magnificent sensation.

Using superhuman effort, Ebby pulled the mouth of his temptress off his throbbing prong and pressed her lips to Robbie's jumping prick. She parted her jaws and joyously accepted the gift into her hot and ready mouth. Ebby used her hair to regulate her timing as she sucked off his friend.

Not wanting to cum just yet, the men stopped and sat for a cool down moment. Heather put a hand down to her crotch with a sly smile. She wanted to keep herself warm for what she was sure would be round two.

"You know, Ebby here is a basketball star. Played in the NBA!" Robbie proclaimed to oohs and ahs from Jack and Heather.

"Do you have to tell everybody that?" asked Ebby with just a hint of exasperation in his voice. He had grown weary of fame before he left college.

"Yes," replied Robbie promptly, "because I like to brag that I know a guy who played in the NBA," he stated plainly.

Ebby palmed his forehead. "Oi vey!"

The group had a laugh at this admission, and Ebby realized that Robbie would probably never lose that little piece of hero worship his friend felt for him. Quietly, he hoped he never would, either. He shrugged and relegated himself to the fates.

A few minutes passed with the group just breathing. "Ebby," she said looking up with a look of confession and lust in her eyes. "I really want to ride that marvelous stallion of yours," she stated as she eyed his cock.

Ebby's eyes brightened as he began to move to lie on his back on the bed. "By all means!" came his elated response as his huge smile spread across his face.

She smiled wide as she mounted him, putting a knee on either side of his hips and feeding his monstrous manhood into her soaking wet cunt. He felt her twat gently stretching around his bulk once again as he carefully pressed inward.

She moaned loudly as she felt his huge cock climbing into her cavity and filling her up. When the head of his prong brushed her cervix, she cried out in pleasure then began to bounce and ride her lover.

Her husband came around to her face and placed his hand on her neck. Taking his prong in his fist, he fed it into her warm and willing mouth. Placing his hands on her head, the group synched their circadian rhythms and adopted a cadence, setting off the sexual centres of all three.

Robbie moved around the back of Heather and slid his dick slowly into her tight little ass. Grabbing her hips with his hands, he adopted the rhythm that the other three were engaged in, pressing his cock all the way up her chuff on each stroke.

Her breathing came in huffs as the three men continued to pleasure her. She squealed in whorish delight as their attentions plugged all her holes simultaneously and started her into multiple orgasms. She was in a paradise of promiscuity.

Meanwhile, in another part of the house, Sherri was leading Felicity into the huge solarium at the back of the home where there was a fully stocked, built in bar along one and lush carpeting spread on the floor of most of the room. There were couches and numerous chairs spread around the place with couples and small groups dotting the landscape.

A couple sat at the bar whom Sherri immediately recognized. "Finnegan!" she cried. "Hi Cara!" she beamed as she closed the distance between the door and the bar taking Felicity with her.

"Good evenin', there Sherri!" called out five-foot-eight, one-hundred-and thirty-fire-pound Finnegan in his thick Irish accent as he turned around and recognized her. "Lookin' just as fine as fox hair as usual, I must say! Where's that Robbie of yours, now?"

"He's off doing what he does best," responded Sherri. "He's in there giving Heather Cranston a good tongue lashing." she laughed, and everyone grinned.

"Evenin' Sherri!" tittered red haired, green eyed Cara as the pair approached. "Who's the ravishin' creature you have with ya?" she asked in an accent as thick as his as her eyes drank in all they could of Felicity at a glance. Felicity immediately blushed and looked down, feeling ever so slightly bashful in front of this woman.

Sherri turned her attention to wine coloured baby doll clad Cara, hugging and kissing her friend. "This is our new playmate, Felicity Charleston. She's half of a married couple who have been in the group for a few months now. Great people!" mentioned Sherri as she smiled at Felicity who apparently was not through being bashful. "Felicity allow me to introduce you to Finnegan and Cara O'Malley!"

Cara hopped all five-foot-three inch, hundred-and-ten-pounds of herself down off her stool and turned to face Felicity. "Well, if you ain't one of the fairest creatures on Gods green earth," she bubbled as she took Felicities hands and lightly kissed her full, inviting lips. Felicity slipped her tongue into Cara's mouth in return, revving poor Cara's overheating engine even more.

"Very pleased to meet you too, Cara!" Felicity smiled seductively as the pair surfaced for air.

"Cara seems quite taken with our Miss Felicity, here," remarked Finnegan to Sherri while sporting a huge grin. "Look out! There's gonna be fireworks!" he chuckled.

"Apparently!" chuckled Sherri with a smile as she watched the scene unfolding before her. "Felicity seems equally taken!"

"Ach, where are me manners?" Cara admonished herself. "Would you two dears like a drink, then?" she asked as she slipped behind the bar to play bartender for her friends. "Waddle it be, then?" she said looking amorously at Felicity.

The usual," ordered Finnegan.

"I'll have a rum and coke," said Sherri.

"Comin' up!" smiled Cara as she quickly went about the business of mixing the drinks. Being a professional, she could mix drinks in her sleep, and, according to Finnegan, she did.

"And for you?" she mentioned, turning her smiling gaze back to Felicity.

"What are you having?" asked Felicity.

"What else?" laughed Cara with a lascivious look. "Irish whiskey!"

"I'll have one of those then," answered Felicity with a passionate look smouldering in her own chocolate brown eyes. She had certainly attracted the attention of this wild, Irish lass and, in return, this wild Irish woman certainly had all of hers.

The pair tossed their shots down and then Felicity made a chaser of Cara's tongue as the pair kissed each other deeply again. Cara reached behind the bar and grabbed the bottle. Taking the shot glasses in her fingers, she turned back to Felicity. "Why don't we be takin' our leave to go somewhere quiet," she suggested with lust boiling in her green eyes and a hand on her purse.

Felicity shot Sherri a torn look, one that Sherri recognized instantly. Sherri gave her bubbling smile and said, "Looks like you found a new friend! Well, go see her!" With that, Felicity grinned and turned to follow Cara to a comfortable couch further out in the atrium while Sherri's eyes smiled after her. She then turned her attentions to Finnegan and his beautiful cock currently sitting beside her.

As they sat down on a couch in an out-of-the-way alcove, Cara put the bottle and glasses down on a nearby side table, turned back to gaze upon Felicity and stated, "I love the way your hair is done, m'Love."

"Thank you," smiled Felicity.

Cara couldn't stand it anymore. Her lust bubbled up from deep within her as she took both sides of Felicities head and kissed her full and tender lips, desperately sliding her tongue as them though her life depended on it. "Felicity, m' lass. You are my idea of perfection," she whispered before locking their lips together again.

"Thank you," Felicity breathed with glowing eyes as they came up for air and her passion for this Irish woman burst into flame, coming alive inside her. Her new lovers tongue felt like it was on fire as it flickered in and out of her sweet mouth. She felt her pussy begin to moisten even further as her autonomous systems began to go into overdrive in lust fueled anticipation.

Cara knew she had her new lover just where she wanted her. Now, she began to swoop in for the kill. She slipped the peekaboo panels of Felicities basque down, revealing her pert and perky tits. Cara's eyes widened as she unwrapped this present to herself. Her fingers immediately settle on both of her lesbian lover's nipples, rolling each one in her fingers and immediately crusting them over.

Felicity smiled up as her lover continued to caress her nipples. "Do you like them?" she asked wearing a wily smile.

"Mmm hmm," intoned her friend, never taking her eyes from Felicities beautiful chest. "Oh yes, Felicity! You sur'n are gorgeous! Pert nipples, full lips, smoldering eyes and all" she enthused in her thick Irish lilt as their lips met yet again.

"Then, take them," breathed Felicity dreamily as the pair surfaced for air.

Cara leapt at the opportunity and slid her lips back down to her lover's tender nipple making Felicity moan in excitement. With her lips locked on Felicities nipple, she began to suck the tender morsel into her mouth, savoring the sweet flavour and wonderful texture.

Felicity brought her arms up to cradle her head as Cara continued to suck on her tasty tit. Felicity lay back as her breast was followed all the way down by Cara's hungry mouth.

Cara continued to nibble, suck and generally tantalize her new friend. While her mouth was busy with one luscious nipple, the fingers of her free hand were busy tweaking and rolling the other. She sensed Felicities heart and pulse rates as vibrations pulsing through her body. She sucked harder and Felicities body began to thrash. She switched nipples, blowing gently across the tender flesh while she tweaked with her adept fingers.

Felicities body felt like it was on fire, and she knew, as well as Cara did, that she was close to cumming. No one had ever made her cum by simply playing with her nipples before, so this was going to be a new treat. When the contractions began inside her pussy, she threw back her head moaning and squealing in delight. She was quickly falling in deep lust with this lovely lady from the Emerald Isles.

While continuing to suck on Felicities gorgeous nipples, Cara slowly slid the fabric covering Felicities twat aside her fingers found their way through the to her pretty, pink pussy and rubbed her throbbing clitty gently. "Well, me lass, I may not be the only one who has been smitten!" she smiled as she ran her fingers up and down Felicities soaking wet pussy.

Felicity looked down on her and smiled. "I think not, me good lass!" she said, imitating Cara's accent as they both laughed.

Cara climbed down Felicities supine body and crawled between her legs. "I've been waitin' to taste you since we first laid eyes on each other," she said with glowing eyes as she dipped her tongue to her new girl's pussy. "And it was definitely worth the wait!" she exclaimed as the pair surfaced for air. "You're not only gorgeous, m'lass, but you're also delicious!"

Felicity smiled and dropped her delicate hands to the head of her new friend. "Thank you!" she beamed. "She sure is complimentary!" thought Felicity, delighting as her new friend went down on her, replacing her fingers with her tongue.

Cara dropped her head back down to Felicities crotch and began to pussy munch in an earnest campaign to make her new lover cum again. Her tongue slipped between her lovers soft, soaking wet folds to taste the manna of her juices once again. As she slid up to sample the tasty, hard little nut that was Felicities clit, Cara heard her moan in delight. Her sensitive clitty was obviously primed for her, so, she licked, sucked and nibbled at it to put Felicity on the road to multiple, screaming orgasms. She slid her tongue down Felicities tasty slot and pressed it inside her pussy as far as it would go. Felicity began to quiver and quake as Cara moved back up her slot to her buzzing clitty. She locked her lips onto the cute little bud and flickered her tongue over the vibrating little nut. That put Felicity over the top. She became thoroughly lost in a world of sensation when it began. She threw back her head and howled in delight as the first powerful contractions of her orgasm hit her. She gripped Cara's thick, red hair, holding her tight to her cunt and getting precisely what she wanted.

When the pair had released their embrace and regained their breath, Cara stood up, gazed upon Felicity with a smouldering look in her eyes and said, "I've made you cum. It's your turn now," she said flickering her brows as she took Felicities head in her hands as she began to back up causing Felicity to climb off the couch and follow Cara as she reversed into wall of the alcove the couch sat in.

Felicity followed the unspoken directions to the letter. She followed her new friend until Cara's back rested against a wall. Felicity glanced up, witnessed the lustful look on Cara's face as Cara looked down on her new mate, kissed her full, passionate lips then lovingly placing her lovers face into to her dripping pussy.

Cara then spread her legs in a half squat to give Felicity room and access to her gorgeous pussy. Cara's hands now shifted to the back of Felicities head as Felicities tongue contacted Cara's pussy for the first time. The effect was magic. Cara groaned as Felicities soft, wet attentions continued.

Felicity craned upwards and placed her hands on her friend's thighs. Sliding her tongue up to her new friends spiky clitty, she felt it jump and play under the attentions of her tongue. As she slurped and licked Cara's hardening clitty, she reached her hands up to play with her excited, little nipples. She found them quickly, even under fabric of Cara's lingerie, and put her fingers to work.

Cara was moaning and groaning as she held Felicities head to her cunt when the contractions deep in her pussy announced her orgasm. She held her friends head tight as she wailed and moaned. Cara slid down the wall with a somewhat stunned look on her face. Felicity threw her arms around her, and the pair sat and cuddled on the floor beside the wall.

They were sharing their embrace and basking in the afterglow when Cara got an excited look on her face. She took Felicity by the hand and picked up her handbag, then walked toward the couch they had been occupying. She threw her bag on the couch, but something remained in her hand: a strap-on harness. "Ever seen one of these?" Cara asked.

"Ooh," tittered Felicity, clapping her hands and smiling wildly as she looked on.

"I'll be takin' that as a 'yes'," Cara chuckled. "Be a dear, c'mon over here and help me put it on?" she invited seductively, suspending the device from a finger.

Felicity smiled and virtually flew to cover the distance. Within moments, she had the buckles done up and the harness adjusted. Cara put her hand on Felicity's head. "Suck it!" she commanded imperiously. Felicity played along and meekly accepted the plastic prong into her mouth and looked up at her girl as Cara began to rock her hips propelling it in and out. Cara thoroughly enjoyed the submissive streak she had found in Felicity.

She hoisted Felicity off her knees proceeded to bend her over the back of the alcove couch in front of them. Felicities supple body draped over the back, bringing up her ass and bringing out her pussy. Cara sidled up behind her and put the tip of her she-cock into the soft and soaking wet opening to her love tunnel. Pushing quickly, the cock slid quickly into Felicities perfectly prepared pussy. The air rushed out of her lungs as though pushed by a piston and she groaned hard, much to Cara's delight.

"Oh my God!" she wailed, "That feels so good!" as she felt herself being penetrated. "Fuck me hard, Mama!" she cooed as Cara took hold of a fistful of her hair to arch her back and set her legs to rocking back and forth, pushing her prosthetic pecker in and out of Felicities weeping wet cunt with her excellent fucking technique.

The air rasped in and out of Felicities lungs in time with the thrusts of Cara's dildo, becoming higher and higher pitched with each successive thrust. She began to quiver, and Cara realized her lass was about to cum. She pushed in and out all the harder until finally, Felicity closed her eyes, threw back her head and a wail of pleasure announced the arrival of another orgasm.

Meanwhile, Sherri and Finnegan had been left to their own devices at the bar. Just seeing Sherri in her red outfit made him twitch. Then, Sherri approached him, took his cock into her hand and said, "Now, lets see what kind of trouble the two of us can get into, hmm?"

"You read me mind, my friend," he smiled and curled into her. He sank to his knees before her, gently spreading her legs as he tongued her lips. He pressed his body in to widen out her lower appendages more before he slipped his lips from hers, and traveled to one of her glorious, pink nipples. Sucking first one and then the other into his mouth, he moaned softly as he worked his fingers up her inner thigh, feeling her quiver and react.

"I truly love the way ya dance, Sherri. One of the most responsive bodies at these parties, and me favorite above all others," he toasted in his thick Irish lilt before running his tongue down her stomach and into her sweet cunt as he slid off his seat and to his knees between her legs. He ran his practiced tongue up and down her soaking slit, teasing her puffy pussy lips open while she placed her hands around her knees and lifted her them to her shoulders to give Finnegan more running room between her legs.

He pressed his tongue to the bottom of her slot, spreading her luscious pussy lips and tasting her tangy cunt. He drew his tongue up and licked her quickly engorging clitty. Smiling, he sucked lightly on her jewel before drawing his tongue back down her slot to press into her moistening fuck tunnel and taste the juices pooling within as they gathered.

Bringing his tongue out and back up her now wet slot, he flickered his tongue over her sensitized clit, making her moan and vibrate in pleasure. "I've always loved the way you eat my pussy, Finnegan. Truly masterful, just like my husband," Sherri claimed dreamily.

He smiled and continued his quest to make her cum with his tongue. One hand reached up to fondle her wonderful breasts and roll her sensitive nipples between his fingers as the other wended its way between her thighs. He inserted two fingers, palm up into her steamy, soaking wet twat as he continued to lick and suck her swelling clitty. His fingers found the tissue that he had been looking for about two inches from the opening and struck up a come-hither motion.

The combination of varying the pressure of his tongue on her clit and his fingers working inside her love tunnel put her over the top. She grabbed his head, pushed his face into her pussy and squealed in pleasure as her orgasm began. He continued his antics, listening to her moans and cries of delight before sitting back with a huge grin on his face to let her regain her senses.

"God, you are so good at that," she mentioned as she looked down on him with lust filled eyes. She spied his half hard dong lolling between his legs, hopped off the chair, turned around and patted the seat with a huge smile, inviting him to sit down. He needed no second invitation and was sitting in the chair quick as a wink.

123456...8