Couples Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caresses from Cara's magical mouth had Robbie's cock throbbing in no time. She too wanted a solid blast in her pussy when he came. She took her time edging him along, smiling up at him with her eyes while she watched the pleasure rise and ebb in his eyes like waves on an ocean.

When he could take no more, he put his hands under her arms and lifted her clear off the floor. She stood up beside him, noting the lust and desire flaming in his eyes and smiled. He turned her toward the side of the tub enclosure and encouraged her to bend at the waist. Taking his prong in hand, he placed the tip just inside her cummy and wet pussy. Inch by inch, he pressed home his advantage, making her moan with excitement.

Both men neared orgasm at the same time. On the outside of the tub, the strain Finnegan was under was evident in his face and tortured muscles. He wanted to put off cumming in his now screaming and moaning beauty for as long as he could. Suddenly, he could hold it no longer. With a mighty groan, he slammed into Felicities open and accepting twat for the last time and blasted his white, frothy cum she had helped him store into her buzzing and throbbing pussy.

Inside the enclosure, Robbie had Cara by one hip and a fistful of hair, arching her back as he crashed in and out of her orgasming pussy. She squealed in delight as he pounded in and out. He felt the countdown to his own orgasm was winding down as his legs and arms began to quake under the stress. He exploded as deeply inside her as he could reach as she screamed in pleasure. He pumped all the cum they had created into her twat as she writhed on his cock and squealed her pleasure into the night.

In the meantime, Ebby and Sherri were left in the main room alone together, time that Sherri had no intention of wasting. She was well aware of the training and instruction her husband had been giving Ebby and was just dying to take his mouth out for a ride.

"Ebby," she began with a twinkle in her eye in an alluring tone to her voice, "why don't you come and lie down, face up right here?" she continued, patting the comforter on the bed.

"Okay!" Ebby grinned as he sensed what she wanted to and immediately complied with her request. Once he was ensconced on the comforter, she gently placed one knee at the side of his head and nestled the other on the opposite side, so she faced down his body. As she slowly lowered her soaking wet, cum laden and utterly destroyed pussy onto his waiting lips she rolled his nipples in her fingertips. It was his turn to moan at the stimulation.

She lowered her pussy until it was just inches from his face. Her pungent aroma filled his nostrils and her pussy dripped directly into his open mouth. The effect was driving him wild with desire. She lowered the final distance and felt his lengthy tongue snake up her silky slot to caress her aching clitty. She groaned as the vibrations were let loose in her body yet again.

He reached up and grasped her hips as she fell forward to take his magnificent prong into her sweet, wet mouth. She wanted him crazy with desire when she finally let him at her that he would fuck like a bull. She edged him along just under the head of his cock, gently nibbling and sucking as he cleaned her delicate pussy with his lips and tongue. "Oh, God!" she thought. "He has been learning a lot from Robbie!" as she began to cry and cum.

She swiveled herself around on the big man and planted her freshy cleaned cunt down hard on his prong and groaned as she felt him hit bottom deep inside her soft quimm. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as he grabbed her hips and began to rock his hips to drive his cock. She bounced in time with his thrusts, increasing the pleasure for both.

His body was tensing, announcing the arrival of the inevitable as she launched into another orgasm on his huge cock. Her wails of pleasure mingled with his groans of stress in an intoxicating mix. He finally exploded deep inside her, spraying hot cum all over the inside of her love tunnel as she screamed and panted in pleasure. She just lay there on top of him, recovering from yet another mind-blowing orgasm.

Felicity rose first and went to look in the chest. She pulled out a plastic package containing a collection of blindfolds. Sherri's eyes lit up when she saw what her friend had found.

"Oh, I know just what to do with those!" she giggled as the rest of the group looked on. "Okay, gentlemen. Put your heads off this side of the bed, face up. We're going to play a little game." The men complied with her request as she gave the other two ladies a blindfold to place on their husbands as Sherri had showed them. "Can you see? No peeking for this," she continued. A collective grumble of 'no' elicited from the men of the group. "Okay, now we are going to sit on your faces, and you have to guess who it is!" beamed Sherri while the rest of the group erupted into cheers of, "Good idea!" and, "That sounds like fun!"

The three women arranged themselves in a line with Cara moving toward Ebby, Felicity moving toward Robbie and Sherri moving toward Finnegan. They then looked at each other with huge grins squatted over their prospective partners faces.

It's Felicity!" guessed Robbie immediately.

Felicity clapped and cheered, "You're right!"

"This has got all the hallmarks of me dear bonnie lass, Sherri," stated Finnegan.

Sherri laughed out loud. "You know me too well," she giggled.

Ebby was the last to guess but seemed to be confused. After a few minutes, he gave up. "I don't know," he mumbled.

Cara fairly squealed in delight. "T'is I!" she delighted in her hefty accent as the women climbed off their men.

Sherri cleared her throat. "The score is Finnegan one, Robbie one and Ebby zero," she stated. Next round?" she enquired.

Squeals of delight and cheers greeted her ears from the little crowd she was addressing as Cara moved toward Robbie, Felicity toward Finnegan, and Sherri toward Ebby. As before, the ladies looked at one another and squatted over the men's faces.

Robbie again was the first to have an answer. "It's Cara," he moaned as he pushed his tongue deeper inside her, making her coo with pleasure.

Cara grinned in delight. "He knows me pussy all too well!" she giggled.

The next to answer was Ebby. "This is the delicious pussy of Sherri!" he stated as he probed her puffy, fuck swollen twat.

Sherri giggled on top of him as she lifted her crotch from his face. "You know me so well!" she chuckled.

It was Finnegan's turn to stumble as he searched for something familiar in Felicities pussy. "Okay, I give up," he conceded.

Felicity giggled. "It's Felicity on your face!" she said, grinding her pussy against his lips before rising and stepping off his face.

"Okay, sports fans! The score is now Robbie two, Ebby one and Finnegan one. Last round?" Sherri suggested.

In the last round of the contest, the women lined up in front of their respective spouses. This time, all three men guessed right on the money. Felicity couldn't hold off anymore and took the head of her husband's immense bulk into her soft mouth, licking the tip as she went down on him and moaning in anticipation. She took the base in her hand and slid his giant prong through her mouth and down her waiting throat.

Her friends saw what she was doing and quickly bent to fellate their own men while they ground their pussies down onto delighted lips and agile tongues. The standing sixty-nining lasted until the women had almost brought their men off, only to deny them at the last second, saving them for a bigger blast later.

Staying put and allowing the men some time to cool down, the girls took their pleasure and denied them twice more. All were determined to create the biggest blast possible.

The women finally crawled off, allowing their men up. "All right, now for the totals. Ebby guessed two correctly but missed on Cara. Finnegan guess two correctly but missed on Felicity. Robbie guessed all three correctly, so he is the winner. He gets to choose the next activity," smiled Sherri.

The men removed their blindfolds and Robbie went to rummage in the trunk. He plunged his hand in and drew out a strap on harness. He then grinned at his wife's delighted face. Rummaging around some more produced another harness and a collection of high quality, life-like

dildos ranging from six to twelve inch. Cara reached into her bag and pulled hers out, yanking the dildo that was currently mounted.

The men helped their women adjust and buckle into their harnesses, then the ladies went to choose a dildo to mount.

Sherri, being the boldest, chose herself the largest, twelve-inch. "Look, Ebby!" she giggled when she had finished mounting it in the rings. "I'm bigger than you now!" as the crowd laughed along.

"Oh, Robbie," she said in a sing song voice as she started toward the love seat crooking her finger and instructing him to come with her. She led him over to the love seat where she propped his ass up over an arm. She was going to thoroughly dominate him and love every second of it. She put a knee on the love seat then planted the head of the dildo into her husbands open and waiting mouth. Robbie moans as she started rocking back and forth, pressing the device inside his mouth and shivering in anticipation as he once again confirmed that he liked this as much as she did.

Felicity was the next to come away with the ten-inch dildo and watched Ebby's eyes widen as he saw. "You fuck me with a tool this big!" she smiled. "Help me mount it?" he got to his knees and helped her secure the device to her harness. She then smiled as she maneuvered his head and slipped her she-cock inside his willing mouth.

Cara took the eight-inch from the box and Finnegan breathed a sigh of relief. He wouldn't be taking one of the monsters his friends were. He helped his wife install the dildo from his knees. He looked up at her while she curled her hand around his head and smiled, then pressed his lips onto the prosthetic prong in front of her. He parted his lips and she slipped inside.

Sherri was the first to jerk her cock out of her partner's mouth, so excited was she to watch this dildo disappearing into her husband's cute ass. She stalked around the backside of Robbie, spread his legs and looked down into his gaping asshole. She fit the head of the device into him and began to gently press, watching down on his delighted expression. It was her intention to touch bottom inside him and this huge dildo.

Meanwhile, Cara took her prong out of Finnegan's mouth, then bent him over the arm of the easy chair. She eased her dildo between the cheeks of his ass to tickle his tender, little hole. She gently pressed inside him as he moaned. Little by little, she stretched and entered him. He felt the delicate pop deep inside him as she penetrated his inner ring. She began pressing faster after this, listening to him moan and groan as she pressed passed his prostate.

Felicity bent Ebby over at the side of the bed before grabbing his hips in her delicate hands and easily pressed the ten-inch-long device deep inside him. Undulating her hips, she began to drive her she-cock in and out of him. She loved the way is body looked and felt when she did this with him, and now just luxuriated in this feeling.

Cara looked over at Felicities sensual ass pumping up and down as she drove her dildo in and out of her husband. She disengaged from Finnegan, sauntered over to her girlfriend, and pressed her breasts into her back and the tip of her dildo between the lips of her pussy. Felicity turned her head to look at her and smiled, never stopping her hips from moving.

Sherri had been watching the goings on and smiled as well. She stood against the wall, shaking her money maker and inviting Felicity to fuck her soft, wet pussy. Cara sauntered up behind Felicity and fit her she-prong into her girl's cute little cunt. The three women stood like an undulating, moaning centipede against the wall and just enjoyed each others company. Meanwhile, the men stood mesmerized, just watching the action of the women.

Ebby couldn't take watching Cara's sexy ass bouncing up and down as it was. He sidled up behind her, grasped her hips and nibbled her neck, urging her over to the bed. She allowed him to take her where he wanted. She grabbed the headboard in anticipation of his next action. He climbed up behind her and grasped her sexy hips once again. She spread her legs and felt the tip of his massive tool brush the lips of her pussy and moaned in anticipation.

He slowly stretched her pussy with his bulk as he thrust into her for the first time. She panted and groaned in the intense sensations as he arched her back and prepared her for the onslaught to cum. He felt the tip of his prong brush her cervix making her whole-body shudder. Ebby's was the thickest and longest cock she had taken to date, and she was loving every second of it. As he began to pick up the cadence, her eight-inch dildo began to bounce wildly in front of her.

On one edge of the bed, Sherri sat perched atop Robbie's face enjoying the treats of his mouth while holding his legs out to face the onslaught of Felicities dildo. Felicity stood between Robbie's outstretched legs and fed her dong into his still gaping ass before grabbing his semi hard prong in her hand. Finnegan got up on the bed and tipped Sherri forward before plunging his rock-hard cock into her thoroughly lubed love hole just inches from Robbie's ever-loving tongue which was flickering over her spiky little clitty. The intense sensations made Sherri cum almost immediately.

In the meantime, Cara was squealing and groaning under the assault of Ebby's huge prong. Suddenly, she started singing in a foreign tongue. This stopped the activity on the other side of the bed as they looked on.

"What's she saying, Finnegan?" asked Robbie.

Finnegan translated for the group, "It's an old Gaelic ode about a young woman drivin' 'er lover on," he responded after listening to the tune and percolating the foreign phrases through his Rosetta Stone like brain. "She's known to sing like that when she's losin' 'er marbles!" he chuckled as his friends smiled, knowing that she was having the ride of her life. He was finally able to release the huge load that had been stored up inside his nuts. He groaned loudly as he released his last load of the night into the beautiful Irish woman. "Wine, women and song," remarked Finnegan with a grin.

After all the activity of the evening, each member of the group was exhausted. They cuddled together in a ball, each holding someone else in their arms and quickly fell asleep after the intense activity of the evening. Pornographic pictures punctuated their dreams as they slept away the remainder of the night in contented exhaustion.


1...345678