Couples Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had calmed, Sherri looked at her friends and said, "We're all diving one over the other. Why don't the six of us go and fine a quiet bedroom?" asked Sherri invitingly.

"That's a great idea, Sherri!" smiled Felicity with sparkle in her eyes as she looked up at a nodding and smiling Cara. Ebby grinned and nodded his ascent, while Robbie had a slightly wild look in his eyes that said it was time. "Sur'n you know I'll go where you do," admitted Finnegan in his Irish lilt.

The group filed in behind Sherri and trooped out of the hall in search of an unoccupied bedroom to the sounds of other wailing and moaning their pleasure into the night. She led them up the stairs and down a hallway where there were five doors with different coloured scarves tied around several of the handles. From the left, the end one had a green scarf, the next to had red scarves and the end two had no scarves.

"What are the scarves all about, Sherri?"

Sherri rounded with a smile. "If the scarf is green, it means they want more company. If the scarf is red, it means that they don't want any more people at the moment," she informed. She then went and turned the fourth handle, opening the door wide.

Inside, they saw a naked, hundred and fifteen-pound, five-foot-eleven-inch Joy Oleskin pinned to the wall by six-foot-four, two-hundred-and-forty-pound Marvin Jefferson who had his marvellous, black, twelve-inch, manhood pumping in and out of her thoroughly prepared cunt. Joy was moaning, her chest was heaving up and down and her waist length, chestnut brown hair seemed to adopt a motion of its own as Marvin bounced his prong all the way inside her pussy, tickling her cervix, then almost all the way out. Joy's tramp stamp, saying 'Joy Ride' arched across her lower back and seemed almost alive under Marvelous Marvin's pounding.

Trevor, Joy's husband was on his knees in front of triple D titted Alanna Westwood as she was lying at the edge of the bed. She was wearing three-inch, open toed heels, purple fishnet, thigh high stockings with matching fishnet and lace, open crotch and nipple bodysuit. Her expertly applied makeup made her green eyes appear to blaze. His face was buried between her thighs, hungrily devouring her twat. She had her head thrown back, her eyes closed hands grasping at his hair and was moaning madly in the throes of her orgasm.

Curly headed, sandy blond-haired Larry Westwood had gorgeous, mulatto, Sheena Jefferson bent over a side table with his hands on her shoulders, arching her back and was giving her a good, hard, orgasm producing, fast and furious fucking. He was grunting like a rutting bull has he hammered in and out of her, and she was almost crying under the pounding she was taking. The look on her face told all viewing that she was loving every minute of it.

"Must've left the red sash off the handle," remarked Alanna as she looked over then dissolved into more moaning and groaning.

"Don't get up," giggled Sherri as she whisked a red sash from the table beside the door, tied it around the handle and quietly closed the door, leaving these revellers in peace. "Let's try next door," she suggested.

Sherri turned the handle and swung the door open. Only darkness and silence greeted the group, indicating that the room was unoccupied. They all breathed a collective sigh of relief as they entered and turned on the light.

They stepped into a large room and flicked on the light to reveal a space with rich wood paneling on the walls. Along one wall was a low dresser while a large fireplace adorned another. Wall to wall, deep pile, blue carpeting covered the floor. A California King sized bed on a four-poster frame flanked by side tables dominated the centre of the room. At the foot of the bed sat a large wood chest while in one corner sat a loveseat and chair arranged around a rectangular coffee table. A large, leaded glass window covered by thick curtains was set opposite the bed and looked out into a courtyard and small garden.

Sherri was carful to tie a red sash to the doorhandle before closing the door behind her as

Felicity remarked, "The carpet looks like an escapee from the Seventies!" she giggled, and all shared in the laugh as they examined their surroundings.

Ebby strolled toward the silver ice bucket that was sitting on the side table and grasped the neck of the bottle within. "Hey, look at that," he said as he pulled the bottle from the ice. "Pink champagne! On ice!"

Looking up they noticed that the entire ceiling had been tiled in mirror.

"Ooh," giggled Cara. "That should prove interesting!"

"Check this out!" remarked Robbie as he found the glass knife case sitting on the mantle of the fireplace. Seven Steely Knives was engraved on a plaque at the bottom of the case. The seven pieces inside the case ranged from a tiny boot knife to a large snake blade, forged to deliver poisons in the ancient world.

On the wall over the bed was a large oil painting depicting a hydra in battle with a group of valiant knights with steely looking swords. Though the monster shows wounds, the valiant knights just can't kill the beast.

Felicity reached the bed first and put her and down to touch the luxurious bedspread. "Ooh, so soft," she cooed as she sat down upon it.

Sherri stood in front of the chest at the foot of the bed. "Open me," she murmured reading the note on the chest. She opened the chest and much to her delight were all manor of toys and sexual aids. "Oh, this is going to be a lot of fun!" she delighted. "Hey, look what I found!" she called happily to her friends. The others migrated from their perches around the room to ooh and ah at the marvels held within the chest that Sherri had found at the end of the bed.

Cara's lust for her new girl, Felicity overflowed, and she dragged her lover off to the loveseat in the corner of the room. She put her arms around her, lover's neck, and brushed her tender lips with the tip of her soft but agile tongue before pushing it through Felicities parted lips to taste of her ambrosia once more.

Felicities head was spinning slightly when the pair came up for air. "My God, my lover, can you ever kiss!" she whispered to Cara in a raspy tone.

Smiling and kissing Felicity lightly on the lips, she slid down off the love seat and to her knees on the carpet, pulling Felicities legs along with her. Dipping her head into her lover's crotch, Cara extended her tongue into Felicities sopping wet slot and drew it up toward her girls clitty. She then flickered her tongue over Felicities sensitized clit before drawing down to plunge as deeply as she could into her girls sweet cooze.

Her efforts were rewarded by Felicities long, low moan and her body squirming in delight under the feminine touch and tongue of this delightful woman from Ireland. She genuinely enjoyed Felicity, and loved to see her happy.

Kneeling on the bed, Sherri looked at Ebby with a wicked gleam in her eye. She crooked her finger at him and drew it in a 'come hither' motion and patted a space on the bed.

Instantly, he knew what she wanted as he rushed to acquiesce to her request. He scrambled up the bed to sit where she had indicated. He turned over displaying his immense manhood and grinned at her.

She looked down and was delighted to see that she would have to work to get him ready for her plan. She bent her head to pick up Ebby's bull cock in her mouth and felt fingers between her legs, heading for her sopping wet pussy.

The sensation startled her. She yipped and she turned to see Finnegan crawling up behind her with a lascivious look in his eyes again. He spread the lips of her well prepped pussy with his thumbs and pressed his tongue inside her as deeply as he could tasting and juices and tantalizing her.

Her mouth had Ebby hard in just a few moments when she withdrew it and looked up at him, still jerking his prong with her delicate hand. She stood up and, facing away from him, fed his giant prong into her hungry pussy in a brilliant reverse cowgirl.

Finnegan delighted as he crawled between her legs and tongued her silky and soaking wet slot, tasting her irresistible nectar again. He slid his tongue down to taste the huge cock he had been marvelling at since he met the Big Man. From the moment his tongue touched, he knew he had to blow this man before the evening was though.

Sherri seemed to read his mind. She began to withdraw the immense prong from her sweet little pussy and pointed it toward Finnegan. "Wanna lick?" she asked coyly.

Finnegan did not have to be asked twice. He dove forward mouth first onto that fine prong, swirling his tongue along the underside as it entered his extraordinarily talented mouth. Both Sheri and Ebby dropped their hands to Finnegan's head to encourage him.

Ebby rocked his hips back and forth, feeling his cock edging ever deeper into Finnegan's hot mouth. This man utterly understood how to give head and gave it all to Ebby. He fucked his new friend's face for a few cycles of his hips before retreating and shoving his magnificent cock back into his Sherri's overheated and soaking wet, little snatch. He pumped a few times inside Sherri before repeating the process and stuffing his member back into Finnegan's ever waiting mouth.

"Oh God, that is so hot!" delighted Sherri as she witnessed the action around her crotch. "Ebby's cock passing through my pussy lips before launching into Finnegan's mouth makes it look like he's giving ME a blow job!" she twittered as her fingers coiled in Finnegan's hair as Ebby's hands found her gorgeous breasts and his fingers began to roll her perfect nipples between his fingertips.

Robbie wore a huge smile as watched the proceedings going on with his wife before his attention was distracted by the cooing and moaning of Felicity and Cara on the loveseat in the corner. He witnessed Cara's tongue and lips enveloping Felicities perfect, pink little pussy from underneath. He felt his temperature begin to rise as he turned on his heel to stroll on over. Robbie had his quickly stiffening prong in his hand as he advanced the few footsteps separating them. He placed one hand on her glorious ass and just nudged his cock inside Felicities red and swollen outer pussy lips with the other.

"Mmm, yeah Robbie! I wanna watch your cock penetrate and fuck this sweet lass from this angle!" drooled Cara as Robbie's prong appeared in her vision. Felicity moaned and arched her back, preparing to take Robbie's prong and give her new friend a show.

He needed no more invitation. Lunging forward, he slipped his bulk into Felicities soaking wet and thoroughly prepared cooze. She moaned loudly as she allowed the sensations that Robbie's cock was giving her to drive the air from her lungs in a very satisfied note.

"Good God!" moaned Cara as she watched then raised her tongue to taste her girls dripping twat. "Let's maker 'er cum harder than she's ever cum before, me Boyo!" Robbie smiled as he began to undulate his hips, sliding his cock in and out of Felicities sweet quiff while Cara licked and delicately lip caressed her delicious little nut of a clitty, watching Robbie's prong sliding in and out of her new lover the whole time.

Felicity drooped her head and slid her tongue back in Cara's sopping wet cunt. She really enjoyed the taste of her new lover and was determined to get more. Her tongue touched down in her sweet slit and burrowed to the bottom then sliding up Cara's silky slot to find her spiky little clitty.

Cara wraps her arms around Felicities hips to keep her tongue in contact with Felicities swollen clit as she watched the shockwaves from Robbie's pounding and thoroughly enamoured of the sounds that her girl made.

Robbie's movements became slightly frantic as he realized he was about to cum. He groaned loudly as the remainder of his control ebbed away from him and he began to cum. He sent two shots into Felicities lovely pussy before Cara grabbed it and tucked it into her mouth, looking up at him with sultry eyes. She only released him when she could squeeze no more cum from this orgasm.

Meanwhile, Sherri had rummaged through the chest a little deeper and found a collection of vibrators. "Oh, Robbie!" she called with a smile. Come here and lay down on your back on the bed," she mentioned with a sly smile and brandishing the device. Robbie, who saw immediately what she wanted to do, smiled and followed her instruction.

On the bed, Robbie lay on his back while Sherri shoved an eight-inch model up his thoroughly prepared ass and turned it on. The sound of the device caught everyone in the room's attention, and they all looked to see what she was doing. He began to quiver and quake all over, much to her delight. She had turned him into a life sized, vibrating fuck doll, and he was now loving every minute of it.

"Well now, that's a stroke of genius that is!" enthused Finnegan with a wide grin as he saw what she had done.

Felicity and Cara had been taking a breather when they witnessed their friend's antics. Their eyes immediately lit up, and they went off in search of devices of their own. Once they located them, they turned to their own husbands with lascivious looks. There was enough room on the bed for the three couples to be on it at the same time, so they all climbed aboard. Felicity plugged in Ebby, and Cara slammed hers into Finnegan.

Pleased with her cleverness and wearing a huge grin, Sherri slammed her effervescent mouth down on her husbands quivering cock. He became instantly hard again he felt his wife's warm, wet mouth descending over his prong. Then, she wrapped her delicate hand around the base of his cock to jerk and suck simultaneously to make him as hard as possible. She stopped before he exploded. She didn't want him to cum just yet. She then smiled at him as she mounted and rode him like a jockey on a thoroughbred racehorse. He took her ass in his hands as he pumped in and out of her sopping wet and destroyed twat, adding her moans and squeals to the cacophony already in the air.

Ebby climbed onto the bed and shuffled to Sherris sweet face where he spread his legs around hi friend's head, tea bagging him then plugged his enormous prong between her gorgeous lips. His hands went instantly to the back of her head to guide and encourage her. He moaned as her extraordinary mouth sucked up and down his glorious manhood.

Finnegan, seeing an opportunity in Sherris beautiful ass, stepped right up behind her, lifted her wonderful globes and felt her shudder in delight as he began to slip his cock, inch by inch, into her gorgeous, little asshole. He felt Robbie's cock beginning to rub against his while both were deep inside her, a sensation that only spurred him on more. She moaned loudly, as Ebby's huge cock allowed, while the three men gleefully filled all her holes.

Ebby withdrew his immense prick from Sherri's gasping mouth and dropped it right into Robbie's waiting orifice. Robbie moaned as he took his friends prong straight through his mouth and right down his waiting and relaxed throat.

When she had recovered sufficiently from the throat fucking Ebby had given her, she bent her head and began to lick his enormous cock as she watched it disappearing into her husband's mouth. "That is so hot!" she moaned as she watched her man's mouth stretched around their friend's huge prong.

Ebby's huge balls in his mouth coupled with his wife's sounds and excellent motion were rapidly bringing Robbie to the point of no return. His body was beginning to quiver as his control waned. He clapped his hands to his wife's ass, closed his eyes, gritted his teeth under the pressure rising from his overfull balls and whispered hoarsely, "I'm going to cum!" as he slammed into Sherri's dripping pussy for the last time.

Sherri's face lit up upon hearing her husband's words. She slammed down on his prong as best as she could with Finnegan's prong deep in her ass and Ebby's monster immersed in her mouth. Ebby backed out of Sherri's mouth just in time. She howled with delight as her husband pumped his denial driven load of hot, frothy cum into her waiting and anticipating cunt.

The vibrations overcame Sherri as her husband exploded deep in her twat, and she began to moan and groan the arrival of her orgasm again. She smiled and once again let the sensations take her away.

Finnegan steadied his pace inside her gaping ass and began to slowly draw in and out making her moan and squeal louder in whorish delight. He loved listening to Sherri cum and was determined to prolong her orgasm for as long as possible.

Ebby removed his prong from Sherri's mouth allowing her to scream in delight. He fist pumped his gorgeous cock in front of her face a few times before he shoved it back into her watering mouth, rough and ready. "Just the way she loved to be gang banged," he mirthfully thought. Seconds later, he exploded between her sweet lips and felt her tongue enjoying the stream of hot, frothy jizz stored within him.

Finnegan stiffened for the last time behind her, and she realized his orgasm was coming on like a freight train. She shivered in anticipation and bucked his ass against his prong in excitement to end him over the top. He grasped her shapely ass with both hands and pulled hard, moaning as his orgasm erupted from him and into her steamy ass. He touched off Sherri's orgasm cycle again, and she began to howl with delight as she came all over Robbie's still throbbing cock.

The four collapsed on the bed to recover from their latest encounter. Breathing heavily, Sherri disengaged from Ebby and bent to kiss supine Robbie beneath her. Her lips brushed his as he as straightened and put his arms around his loving wife as his friends pulled out and lay beside them.

Robbie looked over and winked at Ebby. "Fuck me, it worked!" he winked at his friend.

When life returned to the little group, Felicity wandered over to find out what the door was for. Turning on the light and looking in the room, it revealed itself to be a bathroom. She turned and grinned at Finnegan as she crossed the floor to grab him by the arm and lead him back. Finnegan sported a huge grin as he allowed the lady to tow him away. Once in the bathroom, Felicity started the water running in the sink. She found some soap and facecloths and gently began to clean her new friend.

She turned her luscious lips up to face him and he descended with grace to accept a kiss from them. His tongue was soft and alien in her mouth but oh, so tantalizing as they shared their first kiss. "This looks like the beginnin' of a beautiful friendship!" he smiled as they surfaced for air. Felicity looked him deeply in the eyes, then shimmied down his body to he knees.

She had just taken his cock into her wonderful mouth when Cara appeared at the door with Robbie in tow. "Is there room in there for another couple?" Cara asked.

"Come on in, the waters fine!" laughed Felicity as she went back down on Finnegan.

Cara slipped into the shower with Robbie in trail and turned the 72water on. Soon there were billowing clouds of steam rising from the enclosure. Inside, Cara was rinsing down Robbie's crotch and soaping him up. After rinsing him off, she fell to her knees, took his prong into her mouth and looked up at him with smiling eyes as she began to draw him in and out of her hot, wet mouth.

On the outside of the enclosure, Felicities talented mouth had made Finnegan harder than Chinese algebra. She edged him along, close to orgasm for several minutes to prepare him. It seemed the lessons of Lauren Smith were taking firm root.

Instead of letting him cum, she shimmied up his body as she put her hands on his hips to switch position with him in front of the sink. She seductively turned her body until her cute ass was brushing against his iron-hard rod.

It didn't take long for Finnegan to get the idea. He placed his hands on each of Felicities shapely hips and shuffled her forward slightly, bending her over the sink and exposing her cute little cunt to him. She was fully prepared and sopping wet when he plunged into her full length, making her gasp and moan in pleasure. He watched the gorgeous creature as he fucked her hard in the full-length mirror and salivated over the experience.

1...345678