All Comments on 'Couples Reconnecting'

by LongTermHubby

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a complete waste of fucking time!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
One of the saddest stories in LW!!

One of the saddest stories in LW!! A man with no self-respect, a wife that never respected him (she had cheated the week before the wedding) and for sure cheated all their married life behind his back! Then comes the weekend where all that is shown and even more: he finds out his wife not only cheats again, but also comments with others how a less a man he is! While she fucks her long time lover, his wife seats on his face! How can his wife say (without lying with all her teeth) that she loves him? If he doesn't respect himself how can he expect that his wife respects him as a man and a husband? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next time you have the urge to write.

Find a bathroom stall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short and sweet

Despite being very short I really enjoyed this. It would be nice to have a part two where John gets to reclaim his wife, while she describes the joy of being pleasured by Paul. Ignore the haters - I don't understand why they patrol this category reading stories they know they will dislike (it was obvious that this was a swapping/sharing story).

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I'm so fucking angry that you forced me to read this fictional story for free! GRRRRRRR!!! I once punched a street musician because I didn't like the song he played!!

Gotta love the LW readers!

I didn't care for this story. It's far too brief, the theme is apparently humiliation, and I don't understand the purpose of submitting it in this format. I'm not angry about it, though, and I won't call you a bunch of names just because I didn't like it. Take notes, anonies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not much plot. Just another cuckold story.

Guess the wimp is satisfied with what he is getting. Not like Martha didn't make it clear that she prefers other lovers. Guess John makes good money and doesn't make any waves, so she can fuck around without much interference. Obviously Erica didn't want this cock either. Must be real depressing to be such a useless stupid fuck. But I guess somebody has to fill that role, for some women. You would think Martha could do better. I'm quite certain John could. Better write the followup story real fast, this marriage won't last much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No, we know what makes you angry, Joe

What makes you angry and causes you to call people a bunch of names is seeing is seeig other people succeed. When you look at the list of new stories and see the stories about cheaters with low scores and the stories about decent people with high scores, that's what makes you angry and makes you call people a bunch of names.

When you see Carnillia with a score of over four and people enjoying it, it makes you rage. When you see a story by Vandemonium1 or Mainefiddleheads with all those good scores, comments and favorites, it fills you with fury. The thing that really, really, makes you absolutely lose it is looking down the list and seeing BR1958 with a little red H by her story. You read the comments and see the respect she gets and you start punching the walls, because you're so jealous and envious and that green sickness eats you alive. You want that respect, but instead, you get laughter and catcalls from the gallery and it just kills you a little inside. We know what makes you angry, Joe. The worst thing, that eats at your soul, is that they won't let you comment and spew your venom on their stories. That's really the cancer eating at your vitals.

Then you'll come back with one of your lame ass retorts aboud not caring about scores or what people think about you and we'll all laugh again and the sickness will get worse. The only relief you'll ever find is if you enter a monastery and take a vow of silence. I think you should begin today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool who reads every one of these stories and then bitches like the king of the cuck that he really is. His wife made him a cuck for years and then she left him so she could fuck the fleet. He's just a sorry old fool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dead wives tell no lies

1* she is a cum dump and he just isn't smart enough to know it

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Anony re. Carnilla

Are you referring to that writer who was just called out for plagiarizing another person's story, passing it off as his own original work, and then deleting the comments of anyone who noticed? That Carnilla?

Yeah...what a literary master! LOL!

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@Swingerjoe

Are you freading off your gourd? You better write Carnillia and apologize for that asshole remark. You're always an asshole, but that goes over the top.

Carnillia had nothing to do with the incident you mischaracterize. That was a totally different author that you're slandering, anyway. You just proved you're the third biggest douche on the site. Way to go, asshole.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ kimi

Once again, you prove yourself to be an ignorant idiot. Google "Walloped" and "survivinginfidelity". Unless Carnilla IS "Walloped" then he stole that guy'a story, didn't credit the story to him in his preface, and pretended to pass off the story a story his own. That's a real scumbag move, and it doesn't surprise me at all that you'd defend him.

It's the second example of blatant plagiarizing that we've seen here in the past week, and you've defended both. You'd think a professional writer like yourself would plagiarism more seriously.

Now you apologize to me, little girl.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@kimi1990 "Third biggest?"

SJ should change his nick to Massengill. He is an inveterate liar- overtly and covertly. Poor little joe whined to the admins though. Only the terminally stupid, like Joe, would claim plagiarism and now, because of his childish rants and crybaby whining to moderators, we've lost a story that is head and shoulders above the porch dirt that joe shovels into here.

Lying piece of shit. And I'm saying it in the kindest and gentlest way possible in light of the bald truth about his lack of character, intelligence, and talent.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ the fool

You keep throwing out "liar" and maybe someday it'll be true. I didn't report your little friend's plagiarized story, you raving, dimwitted lunatic. I also haven't reported Carnilla's plagiarized story. You clearly consider intellectual theft to be an admirable character trait. Given the company you keep, that doesn't surprise me.

Go ahead and leave a comment on Carnilla's story and ask him if he stole that story. See how long it takes that fucking dishonest coward to delete it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once again, Swingerjoe displays his ignorance

He is unaware that this is a true story, and that Carnillia is a professional counselor directly involved in the case? Yeah, thought not.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ anony

Oh, so Carnilla had this poor man's permission to share his intimate and personal life story on an erotic website? Why didn't he say so? And why delete the comments of anyone who points it out?

Hmmmmmmmm.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So it goes with Swingerjoe

Caught in his lies, duplicity and slander, he now changes his story and says, "But it was unethical." Typical behavior for the lying bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah

I'm pretty sure the only fucking dishonest coward on here is swingerjoe. He constantly lies. Remember how he quoted that survey about how many people had herpes and changed the numbers? A total liar and asshole. You nailed him Kimi.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ anony #2

What the fuck are you talking about? What "lie" did I tell? You're an absolute moron (and that's no lie!)

Carnilla stole a story off of another site. Period. Go look it up yourself. In the future, maybe you should do a little research before hurling accusations. It'll save you from looking like such a fool. (Not that it matters, since no one knows who you are.)

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
Getting old.

This whole "we hate Joe even if he is right" thing is getting a bit old. Something is off with that Carnilla story, whether or not anyone wants to believe it. If he is a counselor, then he violated SEVERAL privacy codes posting that story. If he had permission to write it, then why not give credit?

Any school would call what he did plagiarism. Period. Now, if I'm wrong about it, then i apologize to Carnilla. But all evidence seems to be pointing to the fact that something is fishy with that story.

if he did steal the story, then why is Joe the blame for that? If he were the one to pull that stunt, EVERYONE would have a field day. But because you all like that author, and because Joe is opposed to the story, then you HAVE to defend it? Even if it is blatantly wrong?

No offense Foolscap, but you are way too old to be acting like a kid on the playground. As one who lives for words, plagiarism should not have you defending it. But if Joe opposes it, then you are forced to intervene.

No matter how hard you try, you are his opposite. Like Superman and Lex Luther. Now, you two can decide who is who.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago

Aww, what happened to kinder, gentler foolscap?

And oooh, we're being ranked now? Please tell me I'm ranked above swingerjoe! I've tried so hard!

You're just bad that your little "writer" friend sbrooks got caught plagiarizing, and now another of your side is too, is that it? I don't know about the new one, but sbrooks is a thief who deleted comments pointing it out, just like what's apparently happening now. Sounds like a pattern, and yet more proof lit didn't do even basic moderation.

When I was in high school, taking applications for a literary magazine, standard procedure was to pop a line or two into yahoo (gives away my age) and make sure there were no results. Apparently lit can't be bothered to do the same.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
@Lex1

I'm sorry, Lex, but an accusation is not proof. It's an accusation, and without proof, it should be dismissed out of hand. If true, then I have been roped into a deception, since I edited that story. If untrue, then it's a despicable slander. Let's see the proof. Until then, the man is innocent. That's the way it works. It's up to the accuser to provide the proof, not the accused. And don't tell me to wade through a million articles. Give me a link. If true, I'll be the first one to condemn it. If it's a lie, some people have a lot of egg on ther face. Keep it clean until you see the proof. There may be a million stories on that website just like that. You know how the plots in this category are similar. How many "Strange car in the driveway" stories have we seen. Show me the proof. I have plagiarism checkers I use with school papers. I'll plug it in.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ randi

Here's your proof: https://207.235.44.251/forums.asp?tid=566988&AP=1

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
By the way

My sincere apology to the author of THIS story for having this discussion in your comments section. But like I said, Carnilla is an unethical coward who deletes any comment on his own story that reveals his scumbaggery.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@blackrandi

No offense, but your endorsement is biased, because you edited it. Besides, i wasn't referring to the accusations, but everything else. The disabled comments for one thing, and the link to the other story.

Something is off. Everyone's hatred of Joe just makes people reject everything he says, even if it has a possibility of being true.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
The voice of reason, Lex

Is not acceptable.

Thou shall not be even-handed in your comments lest one side or the other decides that you are with the enemy.

Lue

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago
Wow...

Yeah, there are details like the 21 minute phone call and descriptions of her reaction that are lifted verbatim, not just "inspired by" or anything like that. That story is straight stolen unless that author is the original poster in that forum.

Want a washcloth or something for that egg on your face, or going to deny it's there to call Joe more names?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Crickets

I eagerly await the inevitable apologies from Kimi, foolscap, and the other members of their little clubhouse.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
The plot thickens!

I just checked the message board, and laptopwriter is claiming that Carnilla also stole an entire scene, verbatim, from one of his stories!

So...what do you have to say now, Kimi? Foolscap? Anonies? Anyone?

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHAT SHOULD ONE EXPECT

putting children in a candy store. TK U MLJ LV NV

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
@lex

Yes, I edited it. I'm so biased that I accept plagiarism? You know me better than that. The only exculpatory explanation would be if the authors are the same. I sent an email and asked. We'll see. I don’t ask those for whom I edit, "Did you write this?"

Bit of unseemly glee going on before the facts are in, don't you think? I'm pretty sure that if I don’t know, no one else does either. Time enough to rub our hands together and cackle when we have the facts. If Carnillia and "wolloped" are the same person, that could prove embarrassing to the cacklers. I'll likely know, or not, which amounts to the same thing. soon.

Maybe we can just be on our own "sides." I don't recall being asked to join any "side." Neither have I asked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's good

I would Mr. Anonymous commentor, who hates all stories, to post one that he does like. Just one. Seems to me he hates everything. Just once, I'd like him to mention or put up just one that strikes his fancy. Giving odds he can't do it. Can you imagine going through life hating every thing and everyone you encounter. Pathetic life.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ randi

Well...seeing as Carnilla lists Buenos Aires as his home, and Walloped's home is Manhatten, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume they're probably not the same person. (Nor is Carnilla likely to be Walloped's therapist, as that dopey anony so confidently asserted.)

If Carnilla and laptopwriter are two different people, then Carnilla stole from at least two people. I strongly suspect that if we did a little more digging, we'd find even more examples of his plagiarism. The fact that he shut off the feedback for his story speaks volumes.

My personal "glee" over this situation isn't due to Carnilla's smarmy behavior, but the fact that your little friends were so positive that they were right and I was an asshole for pointing out the obvious. It's incredibly gratifying to see them exposed once again for the ignorant dimwits they are.

Still waiting for my apology.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago
And yet...

Lex is right. If it was Joe's story blackrandl, Kimi and their little clique wouldn't wait until the facts were in before throwing stones and calling for blood.

But then sbrooks got called out and none of them care, so obviously of its one of their authors they don't care even when a story has been pulled by the moderators.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
This is something, ain't it?

I tried SJ's link and got this message "There’s a problem with this website’s security certificate" and I went no further. That proves only that I am a chicken-shit. Can anyone name the site the story was allegedly taken from? What story of LTW's was allegedly copied, in part?

To the writer of this story in which these unrelated comments appear... look at the bright side. You're getting comments on a seven paragraph mini-effort!

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
re: joe's link returned the following

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from 207.235.44.251 (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ HDK

It's on a site called "Surviving Infidelity." I tried to find a link that wouldn't result in that scary message, but couldn't find one. I'm able to view it on my phone without any issues.

That site is an online support group for victims of infidelity. Whalloped contributed his story in August of 2005. Some of what he wrote is copied verbatim by Carnilla. Numerous details (down to the time of a phone call) were replicated as well. This guy's entire story is retold by Carnilla -- at times word for word.

Carnilla also stole a scene from Laptopwriter's story, "Between the Pages of Adultery." It was a conversation between the protagonist and his boss.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
@HDK

It's definitely copied. The only question is if the same guy wrote both. Haven't seen the Literotica story. Carnillia shut down comments on all his stories. Doesn't look good. Looks bad, in fact. No reply to email. The really aggravating thing would be how many hours I've spent editing. I'll give it a bit. If I don't hear soon, I guess that will tell the tale, unless it's like 2 am there or something.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
If carnilla's story proves to be plagiarized then joe is due an apology

there is no way that any reasonable person would make the same claim about sbrooks. yet joe did without considering what the disclaimer did not appear at the head of the story as it does in stories online.

"Tags: Ma/Fa, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Cheating, .

Desc: Drama Story: A painting reveals his wife's infidelity - Based on an idea by Richard Gerald

Thanks to Carnillia for his help with this story, Crkcppr for beta reading and blackrandl1958 for her editing. Thanks Pat."

we all know that with the volume of stories posted on literotica and it's oft flakey code it could have very easily been omitted when uploaded.

so joe, if carnilla did indeed lift a story and slipped it by editors you will have your apology. Your other accusation is just another of the many examples of you dancing around on the playground calling names.

As for cliques, let's not forget the SJ collective and invective. Fool us once...

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Possibly right

He may have done it. I'll wait for Randi. As his editor, if anyone can find out, she can. You're still an asshole, Joe. You appear to have been right abut this. So you are a right in one case asshole. A broken cock is right twice a day How about you apologize for lying about the herpes survey and I'll apologize for being wrong about Carnillia? Deal?

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@Randi

I don't hold any glee in this. I liked that story in fact. However, I don't like the bias that is so prevalent in this section. The circumstances around this story are immense, yet everyone wants to minimize it because Joe is against it. If the situation were reversed, there is no way people would "wait until the verdict is in". They would crucify him no matter what the results were.

If everything is above board, I will be the first to apologize to Carnilla. But you guys trying to turn a blind eye and avoiding admitting that SOMETHING is up just because you don't want to admit that Joe may be right is wrong and biased.

Now, I don't think you have anything to do with it, but you have a personal attachment to this story. Therefore, you would understandably have a lighter view on this story. It human nature. Not blaming you, but that makes your endorsement biased.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
Kimi,

A broken cock is never right!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 7 years ago
I HATE comments that are about others instead of the story, but...

I have to come to swingerjoe's defense. YES, carnillia DID rip off my story. When I tried to contact him he went into damage control. Here is a passage from one of my stories called, "Between the pages of adultery," that I published over two years ago.

“Have a seat, Harrison; I was just going over some of your reports.” As Harrison sat down his boss looked away from the screen and straight into Harrison’s face. “What’s going on?”

“What’s…I don’t…”

“Bullshit, Harrison. You know exactly what I’m talking about. For the last month or two, your work has been mediocre at best. I’m not used to seeing this kind of effort from you, or should I say the lack thereof. Whatever problems you’re having is affecting this company and I can’t allow that to go on. You’re too good at your job to let this kind of crap slide. Now what’s going on? What has you so upset you can’t do your job?”

Harrison was demoralized. He knew his work was not up to his usual standards but to hear the man he regarded so highly, express it so bluntly was really disheartening.

“I…I’m sorry, Ken, it’s…ah, a few personal problems.”

“Okay; look, I don’t want to pry into your personal life, Harrison, but neither do I want to lose one of this company’s most valuable assets. If you won’t tell me what’s wrong how do I know if I can help or not? Are Laura and Ashley okay?”

Now go to page 3 of carnillia's story that was posted today and read it. There is a lot more that is copied word for word except for the names.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
For people wondering why I like kimi

That is why. She hates Joe, but she is willing to apologize if she is found wrong. However, you are going to have to prove your case to her. Fair enough.

Why can't we all do that? As much as this section values the truth, you would think that we would hate lying no matter what. If Joe is lying, roast him. I will. But if not, you can still hate his guts but admit that he is right.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
@Lex

I get it. I'm not attempting to minimize. I'll check my email in a few. If there's nothing, I'll call it done. I looked at LTW's story and it's no coincidence. I did check. Nothing.

I never endorsed anything. I didn't have enough information to endorse anything. Will my unendorsement be biased? It's plagiarism, in a meaningful way I'm embarrassed my name is on it. I spent hours editing and teaching the guy. It makes me sad he would do that. I had no idea, but it's still embarrassing. I'm out.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
I guess that's as close to an apology I'm going to get

I accept foolscap's apology, but not kimi's conditional apology. To my recollection, I posted numbers from a CDC study on STD's. I posted a link to the study. Someone else then called bullshit and posted a link to a different study with different numbers. The Kimi Klan immediately announced that my numbers must be a "lie", and the others must be the truth.

Whatever. I sleep well at night, and will sleep especially well tonight.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
I guess that's it

You were right, Joe. In all fairness, I thought you were talking about SBrooks' story and you were dead wrong about that I saw the credit given to RG on SOL.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 7 years ago
Here's another excerpt from my story...

“Sit down, I’m not finished yet,” ken demanded. “Tell you what; I want you to take a week off…”

Harrison didn’t like that idea. “Ken, I can…”

“I won’t take no for an answer,” he responded, cutting Harrison short. “Don’t worry, I’m still going to pay you, and because I’m forcing this on you it won’t count toward your vacation time, but I want you to take some time to think things through, after-all that’s your strong point, isn’t it; your ability to see all the angles?”

Harrison could see his boss was serious.

“I’ll give you till the end of the day to make sure all the fires are out. Then I want you to bring one of your guys up to speed and tell him he’s in charge for the next week. I want you to focus on your personal life and not worry about work, understand?”

“Yeah, I understand,” he sighed.

Now this is from carnillia's story......................................

"I'll tell you what; I want you to take a week off..."

I didn't like that idea. "Carl, I can't..."

"You can and you will," he said, cutting me short. "Don't worry, I'm still going to pay you, and because I'm forcing this on you it won't count toward your vacation time, but I want you to take some time to think things through, after-all that's your strong point, isn't it: your ability to see all the angles?"

I could see he was serious.

"I'll give you till the end of the day to make sure all the fires are out. Then, I want you to bring one of your guys up to speed and tell him he's in charge for the next week. I want you to focus on your personal life and not worry about work, understand?"

"Yeah, I understand," I sighed.

Someone owes swingerjoe a BIG apology!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Carnillia

I am fascinated by the Carnillia discussion. The mystery to me is why anyone would plagiarize 7 pages of snivelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're wrong, Laptopwriter

No one owes Joe shit. He's the vulture picking the bones of the carcass. Carnillia owes the entire Literotica community that welcomed him in and befriended him a huge apology.

Randi, you had noting to do with any of this and I really respect what you did here. You're not only a hell of a writer, you're a hell of a person, You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. He tricked you, just like everyone else.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@HDK

Heh. Clever lad. Called me on my logical absurdity. Of course a broken clock is never right, it's just broken. No useful information can be gained by looking at a broken clock. Only by comparing it to one that isn't broken, do you find out anything useful. Good!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
Kimi,

you've now changed the subject to broken clocks? I don't have much to say about them.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@HDK

You are a mean man. Is this to say that you are an expert in the field of broken cocks? Ah, the joys of staying with my niece as a refugee and having only my iPad. Autocomplete is not always all it's cracked up to be. An unfortunate error.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Oh, Flc

Take your shots at me if you want to, but what has Randi ever done to you? She and my man were the only two on here that didn't show their ass. She's never mentioned your name, that I'm aware of.

Everyone else, me, you and the clown prince went off half cocked (not broken cocked, HDK). Randi got all the info and womaned up. She took down her boy. When I see you call out your boy, you'll get mad props. Until then, bite me.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
"Bite me"

She's a professional writer, folks.

Still waiting for you to woman-up and apologize, Kimi, but I won't hold my breath.

I love the defense of sbrooks, by the way. He didn't plagiarize RG because he credited RG with "providing the inspiration" for his story. Sbrooks practically copied RG's story word-for-word, and then tacked on his usual ham-handed BTB ending. That's not "inspiration;" that's plagiarism.

If sbrooks had received permission from RG to basically reprint his story, then why hasn't Lit restored it? I get the feeling he just did it because he didn't like the original. Imagine the outcry if I wrote a flash story about a battered woman who, instead of waiting for hubby to get home so that she can throw boiling water in his face, beat him with a baseball bat, and flee with her daughter and $3,000, the woman simply leaves with her daughter before hubby comes home. The Kimmy Klub would crucify me -- and rightfully so.

It's such a petty and hypocritical clique, but endlessly amusing.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Does everybody realise

That while you're getting all worked up about Carnillia's story, there are two other stories today with wives doing less than savoury things that haven't had the necessary outrage expressed at their behaviour. ('Saving a Marriage' by OldBob68 and 'Annie & the Driving Instructor' by BadIdea211.)

Hint: They weren't in LW.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just my 2 cents worth

I read an early draft of Carnillia's story , and as one who's read probably most of the consequences stories on Lit , I didn't make the connection to LTW's story.

I not only didn't read this " Walloped" person , I've never been to or heard of the site SJ is talking about.

I have went out on a limb for Carnillia , and asked some others on this site to help him . I certainly hope that he didn't do what he's accused of , but , I take LTW word for it as he has been a wonderful writer and person above reproach .

Now as to SJ , if you are right , and it seems you are , then good catch.

As for FLC , I truly hate you with a passion , you are truly a vulture who comes when the slightest whiff of carion is on the wind. You are for the destruction of this site simply because people hated your quasi- Gay Male stories you posted in this category ! I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire under my house ! Is that clear enough how I feel about you ? because I will go into further details if you need them.

Crkcppr , i cannot log in for some reason.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
FLC

I would fall asleep and you would fall in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Crkcppr

Aww, don't hate poor frontlinecaster. It's true that he's a maggot, crawling over the corpses, but he's insane. I don't think he can help it. See, he somehow thinks you've stolen a story, even though you've never posted one. He's delusional.

Watch this, there is a totally dishonest person who has posted a story today, Imstillacheater. She has blatantly cheated in the scoring for a long time. She has admitted to cheating. Swingerjoe, frontlinecaster and Luedon hate dishonesty. Anyone who is dishonest must be ferreted out on obscure websites and exposed.

When we get up tomorrow, they will be all over Imstillacheater's story, calling for her head, because they are warriors for truth, honesty and justice. I'm certain it will happen because Swingerjoe hates "dishonest cowards." Here's a writer who has stated in comments that she cheats in the scoring. Naturally, this is anathema to Swingerjoe. I can hardly wait to see Frontlinecaster, raving on the front lines casting the first stone. It's going to be beautiful.

Or, we're gong to see that they are just pretending to love honesty and they're really just hypocritical charlatans, destroying the dishonest who write stories they hate, while making excuses and praising the dishonest who write cuck/humiliation stories.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
After all this nastiness

As one who rarely reads LW stories, I felt that it was only fair that I should at least go back and read this story. (Not Carnillia's story, the story written by LongTermHubby which received a few comments before the warring parties took over the commentary.)

LongTermHubby, I found your story to be rather bland in construction. It seemed to me to be well-enough written in terms of use of the English language, which is a credit since many authors here fail dismally on that count. But I found little that drew me into the world of your characters. The words were descriptive but not involving for me as reader.

I was one who engaged in the fun-and-games, so I join SwingerJoe in apologising for the way in which everybody invaded the commentary for your story. I was rather surprised that you didn't join in. You could have made an interesting contribution.

Lue

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@anon re Crkcppr

Hmm. I see no such story. Perhaps you mistook "Imhapless," a much better writer. Everything you said was quite true and you should store it up against a day when that actually happens.

Gomez333Gomez333over 7 years ago
Pity

As a result of feedback on here Carnillia and his stories appear to have disappeared. Without condoning his apparent actions, I'm sorry that I won't get chance to finish off his latest posting which I was enjoying. Not able to track down the original unfortunately despite Joe's pointer.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ anon

I'm tired of repeating myself...but let me repeat myself again. I'll spell this out for you as simply as possible: I could not give a fraction of an iota of a shit about the scores on this site. If I were in charge of this site I'd do away with them completely. I care so little about the scores that I turned mine off for a year and endured endless accusations that I did so because I was "afraid of low scores."

The only people who care about the scores are the writers who use scoring as some sort of validation mechanism and dopey anonies like you. If imstillfun actually goes through the trouble of contacting the admins to manipulate her scores, then I pity her.

Plagiarism is pretty much the greatest crime there is in writing. It's difficult to imagine anything worse. Erasing a bunch of silly "one bombs" on an amateur erotic porn site where we all use pen names and no one gets paid? Who gives a flying fuck?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
The jury is in.

This was a fuster cluck from the outset. (Again, one must remind readers that these comments have nothing to do with this story, oddly enough. Years from now, people will read this and wonder WTF!))

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic cuck crap!!!

May be you are a pubescent author with wild fantasies but that crap is only for idiots!!!

No comments to obvious crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Start out with that set of problems

and I am not bothering to go far with the premise.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

By the numbers cuck story that couldn't even follow the numbers. Not even worthy of my cuck *2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous