Couples Therapy Pt. 02

Story Info
Tracy has a solo appointment with Dr. Song.
1.8k words
4.71
9.2k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later, Tracy entered the therapists' office. It was deserted except for the receptionist Stephanie. It was around 12:30 and she had an appointment with Dr. Karen Song and this time it was a solo session. She had told her husband Steve that she wanted to talk about some things with Karen and Steve said he was fine with it. Since they had their first session a week ago, they had sex at least once, but it was hesitant and tentative, not at all like their first therapy session.

Stephanie rose from behind the desk resplendent in a simple skirt which accentuated her hips, and a light, almost sheer shirt covered by a low cut top that hung open slightly. It didn't appear she was even wearing a bra and her breasts swung loosely under her jacket. For some reason this turned Tracy on a lot even though she wasn't normally attracted to women.

But watching Karen masturbate during their first session, feeling Karen's lips on hers, feeling her tongue circle her nipple and then feeling her suck on it gave her the first of many orgasms last week.

"Hi Tracy, Dr. Song is running a bit late but she hopes you can wait for her. There's no session scheduled after yours today."

"That would be fine Ms. Powell."

"Please, call me Stephanie or Steph. Would you like to sit down? Can I get you anything?"

"Thank you, no, this is fine."

Tracy sat in a chair in the middle of the room since she could have any seat she wanted. She sat down heavily, with a lot on her mind and closed her eyes.

When Stephanie saw Tracy come in, she decided she was going to go for it today. Tracy was wearing a loose and unflattering pantsuit with blouse. No jacket, little makeup, pumps. She just didn't seem like she was trying and Stephanie was going to be the one to make her feel better. She quietly walked over to the door and locked it. She had fibbed a little bit, Dr. Song was running a good 30-45 minutes late, plenty of time for what she had in mind.

Stephanie came up behind her and put her hands gently on her shoulders. Tracy started, unaware that anyone was even behind her.

"I'm sorry Tracy, I didn't mean to startle you, it just looked like you needed to loosen up so I thought I would give you a quick shoulder massage."

Tracy was a little startled, but she was carrying a lot of stress in her shoulders and thought it would feel good to have a woman's hands rubbing the tension away.

"Oh, it's nothing, you did startle me, but I think that would feel good. I carry all of my stress in my shoulders. Thank you Steph.

"It's my pleasure," she said softly.

She started rubbing her shoulders at the base of her neck, gently working her way to the outside of her shoulders. Back in, back out, working her hands up her neck and down her neck. Down to her upper back, above the back of the chair and back up. She slid her hands just over her shoulder blades to massage the upper part of her chest, still above her breasts but getting closer. She could feel the tension as many large breasted women have the same issue, herself included.

She leaned forward to get better leverage, her jacket falling open and her breasts on either side of Tracy's head, gently cradling her head. Tracy heard herself moan softly. She tried to stifle it quickly.

"That feels so good Steph, keep going."

Stephanie heard her moan and could feel her start to relax. She slid her hands down her arms, kneading and messaging as she went. Up the outside of her arms and down, squeezing, stroking, and caressing gently but firmly. She leaned down and whispered, "why don't we go sit on the couch?"

Tracy nodded and whispered back, "yes."

They moved to the couch where Tracy sat facing away from Stephanie. Stephanie sat behind her and put one leg up against the back of the couch and started massaging her shoulders again. "Lean back into me Tracy," and as she felt her lean back, whispered, "that's good Tracy, just like that."

As she leaned all the way back, her head again nestled between her breasts she reached further down, continuing to massage the top of her chest. Massage, rub, pull back, reach down further, massage, rub, pull back until she was down to the top of Tracy's bra.

Tracy didn't want her to stop. She didn't know what was coming over her, but she wanted this woman to do anything she wanted to her. She put her hands over Stephanie's hands and pulled them lower onto her breasts. She squeezed her hands on top of Steph's and moaned. "Take my shirt off."

"Do you really want me to?"

"Yes!"

"Say please."

"Please, please take it off."

"Why?"

"I want you to touch me."

Stephanie did as requested, quickly moving her hands down Tracy's blouse unbuttoning each button as quickly as she could. She pealed her shirt opened and exposed the most unflattering, full cup bra she had ever seen. It was plain white, nothing sexy at all. Instead of taking it off, she slid her hands down the top of her cups and cupped each breast inside her bra. Tracy's nipples were already hard and Steph could feel her heart beat and breathing increasing in speed.

When she touched her nipples, Tracy couldn't help but moan in pleasure. Her hands went up over her head to pull Steph's head down. She turned and kissed her full on the lips. She moaned into Steph's mouth and thrust her tongue out. Steph not only responded by forcefully kissing her back, but she kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples gently within her bra which caused her to gasp mid-kiss.

Tracy pulled her hands down, unsnapped her bra, pulled it aside and grabbed Steph's hands and squeezed harder. "Pinch my nipples gently. Pull on them." Stephanie was happy to be directed here but it was time to change things up.

"Sit up," she whispered. Tracy did. She pushed Tracy's back against the couch back, straddled her legs and passionately kissed her. Their lips were locked together, tongues fighting to get past each other and then exploring each other. Steph's hands were squeezing her breasts, fingers pinching her nipples and then she felt Tracy's hands on breasts. She had purposely worn a see through shirt with no bra and Tracy started thumbing her nipples through the shirt which caused even more friction.

Stephanie pulled away a little and pulled her jacket off. Tracy quickly pulled her top off.

"Oh my god they're magnificent." Stephanie was proud of her tits, DDD's with just a little sag, with medium sized areola's and nipples double the length of pencil erasers when she got turned on. Guys loved sucking on her nipples and now she was going to find out if Tracy did too. But first...

She leaned down and sucked Tracy's nipple, running her tongue all over and around her nipple. She lifted her breast up and pulled Tracy's head down. They both licked and sucked Tracy's nipple.

God Stephanie thought, that is so hot. Just feeling her tongue and Tracy's fighting over her nipple was making her pussy gush. She could feel her juice flowing down her legs. Then she felt Tracy's hand suddenly cup her pussy through her skirt and start rubbing firmly. Stephanie was so shocked and so close to an orgasm that she fell forward, head over Tracy's neck and started shuddering. She felt herself cum with such an intense but low key orgasm. Her whole body tensed and shook and then relaxed.

"Oh my god, take your clothes off!"

Stephanie got up and ripped her clothes off. Tracy had only just gotten off the couch. Steph kneeled down, undid Tracy's pantsuit and pulled it and her panties (which were soaking wet), off. She laid Tracy back down on the couch, turned around and sank on top of her in a "69". Stephanie lowered her mouth to Tracy's pussy and at the same time lowered her sopping wet pussy onto Tracy's waiting mouth. She wasn't disappointed. Tracy grabbed her hips, pulled her down and thrust her tongue deep into Tracy's waiting slit. She sucked for all she was worth and Steph came again, flooding Tracy's face. She ground her pussy back and forth over Tracy's tongue.

As she orgasmed, she practically screamed into Tracy's pussy. The vibration caused Tracy to suck harder. It became a self fulfilling orgasm as one woman came it trigger the other woman to come. After a few minutes, Stephanie pulled herself off of Tracy but Tracy wasn't done. Steph sat up and Tracy immediately latched onto her nipple. She sucked, licked and pushed her nipple around while she squeezed her other nipple hard.

Occasionally she would abandon her nipple to finger her pussy. Just the feeling of her finger going in and out was enough to trigger what felt like a hundred mini-orgasms.

"Tracy, here, use this," as Steph gave her a dildo she had stashed in the couch earlier on the chance this would happen. It was a good eight inches long and thick around as a juice can. Steph slouched lower and Tracy grabbed it at its base. She used one hand to spread Steph's lips and the other to gently work the big dildo into her pussy. She slid it in and out, slowly getting more of it inside of her.

"This dildo looks just like Steve's cock," Tracy said.

"Re... really?" Steph asked in between gasps of breath as Tracy started working it in and out faster.

"Yes, Steve might even be a little bigger. His cock pulses while he fucks me with it." Stephanie imagined that this was Steve's cock and came hard. She clamped down so hard on it that Tracy couldn't fuck her with it anymore.

"Oh Tracy that was incredible. Do you think we could do that again?"

"Fuck yes, this was so hot. I came so many times Steph. I need to feel your lips on me again."

They got dressed, slowly, gently and cleaned up the room. When Dr. Song came in a few minutes later, everything was back to normal. But Dr. Song was experienced. When she walked in the room she could see everything looked the way it should, but she could smell sex in the air and she saw the knowing smiles on her receptionists and patient's faces. She would have to check the video from the hidden camera after her appointment with Tracy.

"Come in Tracy, please come in..."