All Comments on 'Cousin Madison Ch. 03'

by highclassic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stop

Why would you decide to ruin a good story. Should have left it as is. Abby is clearly cheating on Dylan and you just glorify it. The husbands clearly say they don't like it but they still say it's OK why? Ch. 2 was good ch. 3 needs to be burned and forgotten

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Chapter!

I don't know what that prude was talking about or why they are even on this site with that attitude because this was a great chapter. You write very well and I definitely enjoyed the adventure of these three ladies and their "club" meeting. Keep up the good work and tell us more!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Great Chapter and Great Story

Really loved the idea of the FWC and hope they get to go on more adventures. The women obviously love their men and it's good to see that the men don't feel their masculinity is challenged by the FWC.

Rock on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I went to the tags section first

The group sex, swapping killed a love story for me so I gave it a 1 star and dumped the story... A great story that went horrible...

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 6 years ago
Nice snapshot

This chapter was mostly three farm wives learning to have a good time amidst their hard-working lives. The men allowed it because it made the women happy, the women returned eager to be with their husbands, and the women shared what they learned about what felt good with their men. Having a partner look at you with adoration and greet overtures of physical love with enthusiasm is pretty potent stuff; all three men were smart enough to agree to let it happen, and the women rewarded the men afterward with enthusiastic sex.

When people are injured emotionally, they withdraw. Losing connections repeatedly makes people shy about taking chances. Why become friends when you know it's going to hurt when they move away? That's the reality and legacy of urban life; it takes a strong friendship to survive moving apart. Many people avoid knowing their neighbors because often, in two or three years, they're gone, having moved away for another job or for a spouse's/SO's job. It's cold, but it's also emotional self-protection.

The family here endured tough times, keeping the farm going, and did it together; thus, their in-law relationships also became communal relationships. If the farm succeeded, they all won. If it didn't, they would lose everything and have to scatter to survive. Jake didn't want to be a farmer, but stayed because of his wife, and no doubt afterward, for his children. Robert moved on; he and his wife were still a part of the family, but by moving to the town, they gave up that communal connection.

The men had their bonding times and the women had theirs; granted, the women enjoyed a lot more intimacy. A substantial benefit was the sex created deeper emotional bonds for the women. That connection would also likely help diffuse any potential rivalry because they had a close personal relationship with each other. More so than just the family ties they already had - Abby was married to Dylan, and his sister Colleen was married to Abby's brother Jake. Jeffrey and Maddy were first cousins not only to each other, but also Abby and Jake. Those close family ties are incentive to work together. However, if you are friends and lovers, when there's a misunderstanding, you are more likely to try and work things out to a mutual benefit than to break away or maintain animosity. All of that was nicely conveyed by the story.

At the end of Chapter 2, Maddy's offer to help Colleen endure the long periods while Jake was away in the army no doubt helped Colleen survive emotionally.

I found the series entertaining and enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A suggestion

I do believe that it would have been a bit more logical to have the 3 ladies receive the spa treatment prior to riding horses. Never having felt the desire or need to consume alcoholic beverages, I have never experienced a hangover, but from all I heard and read, a hangover, as described, would not have responded well to riding horses. Overall, the stories, their layout, the presentation and virtual lack of grammatical and spelling errors, unlike so many others, provides an enjoyable reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read

Its got the perfect mix of erotic hot parts and plot a really good read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous