Cousins 30 Years Later Pt. 02

Story Info
Brian and Rachel continue in the bedroom.
1.8k words
4.6
7.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin Rachel and I (Brian) continue where we left off in Part 1, making our way to the bedroom from the shower.

Unable to keep our hands and lips off of each other as stumble towards the entrance of the bedroom, we briefly pause so we don't walk into the door frame. Rachel grabs my hand and leads the way as I am closely behind her, giving me a full view of her smooth behind.

My eyes are locked in on her smooth, naturally tanned ass as we inch towards the bed when I surprise her with a quick slap before gripping her left ass cheek like a stress ball.

Rachel and I are finally at edge of the bed when she turns back around, wrapping her arms around my neck as we continue kissing each other. I move from her lips so I can kiss her neck, running my finger tips around the edge of her hard nipples in the process. Rachel lets out another moan and I can feel her skin fill with goosebumps again when I spin her around against the bed.

Against the bed with her back towards me as I move in closer, wrapping one arm around, using my spare hand to grab both nipples using just my thumb and middle finger. Gently kissing the bottom of her neck with her body quivering, Rachel is anticipating what's coming next.

I start to bend Rachel's top half of her body forward as I lift her by the hips onto the bed. Placing her on the edge of the bed with her back still facing me, I tell Rachel to get on her knees as one of my hands glides between her legs. Rachel's pussy is drenched when I make my next move.

"Stay in this position." I tell her as I start crouching down until my face is level with her ass.

Settling with my knees on the ground while spreading her legs apart some more as I push her forward. Before she could say anything, I move my face forward and begin eating her out from behind catching Rachel off guard.

"OHHHHHH. MYYYY. GODDD! That feels amazing Brian!" barely getting the words out as my tongue hits the magical spot.

Feeling her body begin to tense up knowing she is about to cum, I toy with her and stop.

"Don't stop!!! I'm so close again, Brian!" Rachel screams as I begin to lift her up again to place her further onto the bed so I can join her.

Rachel leans further onto the bed towards her drink on the night stand, giving me the perfect amount of room to get in position. After we both down our drinks, I'm lying on my back at this point when Rachel leans in to kiss me. Her brown, messy hair tickling me as she reaches for a hair band so she can tie it back.

Rachel feels how hard I am and begins to make her way down thinking I want a blowjob when I grab her by the hips again. Spinning her around with her feet near my face, I tell her to get on top of me into the 69 position.

"You taste so good, Rachel." digging my tongue into her while she grabs a hold of my cock again.

Sliding my tongue up and down her slit as I add more pressure, I begin to finger my cousin at the same time when I feel her mouth make contact with my rod again. Sensually stroking and sucking me off prevents Rachel from fully moaning since her lips are locked around my fully erect cock.

Stretching one arm forward towards her hanging tits, gently pinching her nipple while I use my palm for balance. Feeling better than any dream, it's a guessing game as to who is going to cum first when Rachel's body begins to shake in that familiar way.

Neither of us can take it any longer when we feel the orgasmic hurricane approaching, causing us to cum simultaneously in each others mouths.

Enjoying the feeling of our bodies against each other, Rachel was still on top of me as I held her in place so we could enjoy the moment. After a few minutes, Rachel began to slide off me, leaving my stomach a trail of the juice still gushing out of her. Sliding my finger tip through her cum so I could get another taste, Rachel made her way back for another kiss before saying the words.

"Holy fuck that was hot Brian, but I need a drink. Why don't you twist a joint while I get us a refill?" coming in for another kiss before getting up.

My hands were still shaking as I rolled but it was still smokable. Making my way towards the kitchen, I was met halfway by her.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Rachel asks.

"Ummm, outside to smoke." slightly confused as to why she was asking.

Handing me me drink, Rachel directs me back to the bedroom as she playfully pushes me towards it.

"We're going to smoke in the shower as we rinse off. How does that sound?" she suggests with a devilish grin.

Answering without hesitation, I tell her "Sounds great!"

Drinks in hand, doobie rolled and already naked, Rachel turns on the shower and we hop in. It was a much quicker shower this time, only enough time to smoke our joint. Once the last puff was smoked, eagerly desiring to continue in bed, I turned off the water before stepping out. We barely dried off when I scoop Rachel up in my arms to carry her back. Her legs and arms wrapped around me like a koala bear, I passionately kiss her as I carry her back to the bed.

Rachel has her back towards the best as we inch closer until I throw her on the bed. Still on her back, I crawl in towards her for another kiss. As my I make out with my cousin some more with one hand on her jaw, I take my other hand to run it between her legs. Her pussy is so warm and still wet when she reaches for my balls to fondle them.

Within seconds, my dick is like the Statue of Liberty all while fingering her some more as we get ourselves into place.

We can't take it anymore, we need it, now.

"Fuck me Brian!" almost as if it's an order, continuing with "Fuck your cousin!"

Rachel's legs were spread as I adjusted myself in between her, moving in for another kiss. Tongues lashing and ready to go, she pulls me closer and reaches for my shaft. I had never been that hard as my cousin guides it towards her welcoming vagina. Like a magnet, the tip of my dick met her entrance on the first try, sliding in with the natural lube.

Picking up our rhythm, looking deep until each other's eyes as I move my mouth closer to hers for a kiss, pinching her nipples at the same time. Her cheeks start to blush more and more when her eyes roll to the back of her head as she lets out whatever sounds she can muster. The feeling of being inside my cousin was like ecstasy.

"Ohhhhh!! Fuck ya Brian! Keep doing that, don't stop!!" Rachel screams as she locks her legs around me, not giving me anywhere else to go but inside her.

Feeling her tense up, her legs tighten up even more as I'm deep inside her. Letting out one more scream, I feel her pussy convulsing with my dick wrapped in her like a tight, warm blanket. Rachel couldn't take anymore, erupting with another "Fuck ya!! I'm cumming!" before another intense orgasm, at least for her.

Once we both finished panting and gained some energy, I move in for a kiss before getting up to rinse off and retrieve the drinks we left in the bathroom. It only took Rachel a few seconds to follow me and rinse off as I made more drinks. About to leave the kitchen and expecting her to be in either the washroom or bedroom, Rachel was walking towards me.

"Did I forget something?" I ask her, unsure as to where she was going.

"Nope, just need to grab something and meet you back in the bedroom." Rachel answers with a wink.

She didn't take long at all as I barely made it back to the bed when she entered the room holding that famous blanket.

"Bed time?" I ask, continuing with "Let me twist one up if so."

About to get up, Rachel pushes me back onto the bed with the blanket draped around her, staring at me this the sexiest look I've ever seen.

"Stay on your back and get comfy, Bri." as she inches closer to me.

My head resting on a pillow and lying in the middle of the bed on my back, Rachel lifts one leg over me as she gets into a straddling position. Blanket will wrapped around her while grabbing both of my hands, my cousin places them on her beautiful tits.

They feel even more amazing as she begins to lean in towards me allowing me to bury my face in them. Sucking on one breast while gently running my thumb around the other nipple, Rachel readjusts herself. I can feel how wet she still is, her pussy soaking my cock. No hands or mouth required this time, just that feeling alone causes my dick to stiffen until she finds her spot.

Pulling the blanket over us, Rachel's pussy starts to engulf my manhood. My cousin begins to ride me as I grab her by the hips to motion her body back and forth, fucking each other wrapped in the same blanket we used as kids.

Moving one hand back to her tits, I grab the back of her head with my other hand so I can kiss her some. Passionately making out and knowing I am going to erupt any moment, Rachel knows it too. She plants her hands on my chest and pushes down harder. The added pressure causing my cock go deeper when I start to tremble.

"I'm gonna cum!!!" I scream expecting her to get off so I can pull out but Rachel just pushes harder and faster.

"Cum inside me Brian!! I want you to cum inside me! I can't have anymore kids anyways so fucking cum inside me!" barely getting the words out.

That's all I needed to hear and feel her pussy convulsing again, almost like a warm, weighted blanket around my raw cock. Having dreamt of this moment for 30 years, her body quivers one more time as she's about to cum. A euphoric rush runs through my entire body as I blast load after load of semen deep inside Rachel, my own cousin.

To be continued...