Cousins Ch. 01

Story Info
Uncle Peter, Uncle Jim, Nikki and Bonnie.
3.4k words
4.56
6.4k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

Nikki and Bonnie lounged at the Total Woman Academy campus pool, under the side foliage that gave a modicum of protection to their fair freckled skin. The redheads were topless this Friday afternoon, waiting for the arrival of the Freewill Weekend Guest Coach Tutors. Those gentlemen and other Pledge Contributors would be hosted by the senior coed classmates over the next few days. It was a traditional rite of passage in the TWA curriculum that all graduating female students were obliged to participate in. Obliged was probably too formal an impression since the soon-to-graduate seniors were eager to show off their rigorously acquired sexual talents and techniques with the stalwart alpha males that would be in attendance.

The cousins had been born days apart, the offspring of twin redhead mothers who had graduated from TWA decades ago and who, after sampling the wiles of alpha males in upper society circles, had each settled on the 'One' whom they would develop into perfect life mates. That included introducing them to the discrete world of TWA and its bounty of selected beauties. The husbands took eagerly to their expected roles as Pledge Contributors, keen to coach the affable coeds in the propensities of sexual pleasure. Those lucky husbands, the father and uncle of each cousin, became enamored with their masculine obligations within the bounds of the controlled campus environment. The brothers-in-law coached their daughters' classmates, with the knowledge that they would in due course fuck their own daughters as well. Patience is a virtue but can also be an agony.

The redhead cousins observed the first arrivals as the afternoon slid towards evening. The special men were ambling the pool deck, browsing for their first coaching concurrence. Nikki and Bonnie saw their fathers, Pete and Jim, enter nonchalantly and wander their way, pausing occasionally to chat up a previous coaching assignee. They made their way slowly around until they stood in the presence of the lounging cousins.

Nikki recalled that this wasn't the first time she had been half-naked with her Uncle Jim. She had been a junior, waiting in her dorm room, string bikini garbed, for a special, but unnamed, Pledge Contributor. On his entry, she was amazed to greet her Uncle Jim, or in her mind, Uncle 'Gym': a burly muscular broad-shouldered man. He was wearing only a pair of gym shorts and sandals, casual even by campus guest standards.

"Hello, Nikki. Surprised to see me? Well, it has been a long while that I have lusted for you. You've filled out well: nice tits and a fine ass."

He walked up to her and cupped her full mammaries, squeezing and fluffing her fun bags, his first up-close view of her feminine orbs. Her freckles faded gradually from shoulders to breasts, capped with reddish nips. A finger pinch got a yip of surprise and a bobble of the chest meat.

"Nice and sensitive, I see. I like that."

His hands slipped down to his own shorts; his cock sprang out. Nikki saw that 'Little Gym' wasn't so little: thick, muscular, conspicuously veined with a large knob. His hand took hers and guided her to hold his meaty tube. She unconsciously fell into the routine she was accustomed to when presented with the male appendage. Her fingers fluttered butterfly touches to the shaft and under the corona. Uncle Jim moaned.

"That's it; get it nice and hard. I'll fuck you with it soon, but first, have a little taste."

Nikki dutifully knelt before her very important visitor, prepared to be the perfect hostess for an important Pledge Contributor, albeit her uncle. Her tongue tickled his underside before her lips descended over the knob and slid smoothly down the shaft, continuing to engulf the length of it, even past her gullet. He was long but she was well trained in the oral arts. She bobbed slowly, keeping her tonsils on the corona; she felt him swell to a monstrous size inside her mouth. She deemed him ready for the next step and stood, willing and available for his leisure.

Without hesitation, he plucked off her bikini bottom and spied her plush pussy, droplets of vaginal dew dappling the labia lips. Another fondle of her tits and ass preceded him laying her down on the mattress. He spread her thighs open and posed his brawny body above her. A momentary pause preceded a familial kiss to calm her tension. Whether she was ready or not, he didn't care. He roughly plunged in, cycling into a deep powerful missionary. He treated her like any other coed he was assigned to tutor. And she wailed her pleasure when his flood of man juice set off her whole-body orgasm.

Cousin Bonnie had a different offsite first encounter with her uncle. It was unusual for a junior but she was told her poise training progress was such that an exception was warranted. She rode to her rendezvous in the back of a luxury town car, a treat that she was also unaccustomed to. The slinky gold lame party dress she wore with its matching gold heels set off her red hair. The satin panties hugged her pussy, the dress hem so short she was sure the driver could see her camel-toe in his mirror. She felt special, as was the intent.

She was delivered to a resort hotel, helped from the car by an eager bellhop. She was certain he saw her panty flash when she turned in the leather seat and stepped out. She walked inside and was met in the lobby by the hotel manager, who greeted her with familiarity and handed her a penthouse room key.

"Good evening, Miss Bonnie. Your host is waiting for you in his suite."

He escorted her directly to the elevators and she rode express to the top floor. There were only two doors available and her room key said 'A'. She made her way to that door and buzzed her arrival. The door clicked and swung ajar. She pushed it open and entered. The door silently closed behind her and locked.

"Hello? It's Bonnie. May I come in?"

A muffled voice spoke.

"Yes. Please come to the living room."

She did, walking a model's stride in her heels, unconsciously moving with a sexy gait. It was her purpose to please, trained as such by weeks and months and years of coach tutoring at the Total Woman Academy. The hallway opened into a broad great room with its overview of the city below. The evening sun was setting in the distance, giving the sky its reddish sundown glow.

Her attention turned to the man seated in an upholstered chair. She stuttered a step and halted. The man grinned at her mild surprise. Of course, she knew this would be a sexual encounter but hadn't been informed that it would be her Uncle Peter. This was a turn of events that she might have anticipated but thought it would happen next year when she was a senior. That inferred her poise progress was well advanced, just as she had been told.

"I've waited a long time for this, my dear niece."

He stood and stepped to her. His hands wound around her body as he held her close for a kiss. Her boobs flattened against his chest as he planted his mouth on hers. She responded instinctively, wrapping her arms over his shoulders and running her tongue over his gums, then probing deeper, tickling the roof of his mouth with her tip to show her acceptance of his brazen move.

He broke away but pressed his forehead to hers as he stared into her eyes. The roof tickle had reflected in his groin, a spasmodic flinch in his semi-tumescent cock.

"I see you have been well coached in making a grand first impression. The outfit is stunning and you showed no inhibition to your carnal acquiescence. I like that. Let's see what we have here."

His hands fiddled with the dress zipper and it descended smoothly as she kept her arms on his shoulders. His hands found no bra strap, just as he suspected from the jiggle of her tits when she strutted on her heels into the room. The tight dress had its own built in boob booster.

He pulled the dress over her shoulders and she let her arms drop to simplify her disrobing by this familiar alpha male. His face warmed with a smile as her perfect breasts came into view. They were teardrop shaped, capped with reddish-brown nipples, already showing stiff nubs from the unpredicted hookup. He looked into her eyes as she met his gaze, a shy smile hinting at her curiosity and willingness. Her hands returned to his shoulders, freeing her chest for his play.

His unwatched hands fluffed the orbs as she wiggled her hips and the loosened dress slid over her hips to pool on the floor. His hands moved to her panties and those fell to join her only other clothes. His unseen finger probed her slit, finding moisture. She was ripe and ready and so was he.

It wasn't long before she was kneeling, engaged in gentle sucking. He lifted her by the biceps and laid her out on the bed. Their first fuck was slow and gentle, despite his long simmering, and overwrought arousal. It was a mutual crescendo of overdue ecstasy between uncle and niece. And some intermittent sleep between more sucking and fucking all through the night.

Lacking adequate sleep, the next day was reserved for drowsy pool lounging. She wore resort-worthy wear: a packed Wonder bra bikini top and matching bottoms. Men made it a habit to stroll by and gaze upon the buxom beauty. Uncle Pete noted their interest and it perked his own libido. He took her back to their top-floor room and pounded her through a rough fuck scenario. Calmed at last, they snoozed the remainder of the afternoon.

It was time for dinner. Bonnie decked herself out in the arrival gold lame sheath dress. They descended to the dining room where they chanced upon an acquaintance of Uncle Pete, also escorted by a young lady, and they collegially join together for the meal. Bonnie noted her counterpart was similarly aged and similarly dressed. The girls didn't add much to the men's conversation, topics related to their shared business interests. And then the talk turned to boasting of past sexual conquests. Unable to tamp down their egos, the men accepted each other's challenge to prove their prowess.

They agreed to exchange the girls for the night. His brunette buxom honey accompanied Pete to his room; Bonnie was force-marched to the other man's suite.

Therein, the collegiate redhead was manhandled and roughly stripped of her dress. He pulled out his cock and forced her to kneel and suckle him in fellatio foreplay as he took off his own clothes in a more leisurely manner. Then he laid her out in bed.

He adjusted her thighs high and wide, crawled into the waiting space and positioned his hips and raging hardon above her. He took her hands and placed them behind her thighs near her knees to hold the open groin pose. His own hands clutched her boobs as he settled in. He took his time with little tip teases at her labia. She felt the contacts and waited impatiently for his penetration.

Her feet were extended aloft and, as he played on her docility with the pussy touches, she had time to inspect and admire her gold-toned shoes. She turned her ankles to see the sides. The red zirconium studded strappy heels were one of her favorites. She liked the color contrast with her light rose skin completion. Her leg twists were reflected as torsions of her cunt and interpreted as growing passions by her ready-to-mount-up male. He kept up the foreplay and her attentions were eventually diverted there with a growing buzz in her belly.

The man either tired of the teasing or was ready to plunge in. Which he did. She reveled in the forceful entry, followed by his long slow strokes. The skin-on-skin sensation added to her arousal and she started to murmur in her rise of passions.

"I need to cum."

"No... no, don't do it... not yet... wait for me..."

Bonnie tried but she couldn't hold out and she indeed didn't. She bowed her back, pressing her clitoris hard against his pubis, and careened off in a cry of ecstasy, her cunt pulsing on his embedded cock. The man stayed deep, feeling the contractions rippling along his dick. He was not miffed, more amused at the youngster's loss of control, and rather enjoyed the tight vibrations on his erection.

When her ass slumped back into the mattress, he stroked himself mightily into the raptured coed and found her moving again with him. He peaked with a loudly acclaimed finale, hearing her cries of ecstasy again through his stupor when his flood of semen warmed her deepest womb.

He rolled her into a spoon cuddle and played with her tits until he dozed off. Later in the night, he posed her over the mattress and doggie fucked her, taking care to diddle her pussy in order to extract another round of vaginal pulsations on his cock, now embedded just as deep but inverted.

In the morning, Bonnie showered with the man and performed a soapy handjob to complete their spur-of-the-moment get-together.

Meanwhile, Pete was not disappointed with the impromptu tryst. All night, he was expertly handled and sexed by the brunette, an incredibly talented fuck partner. By morning, he felt dehydrated from expending so much man juice into her mouth, cunt, and cleavage. Food, drink, and rest were the only things on his mind.

Reunited at breakfast, Uncle Pete noted Bonnie's fucked-out appearance; her dress hung loose, nearly exposing her nipples, and her hair and makeup were a mess. He noted how his own overnight companion's looks showed the same use and abuse.

The men reanimated their boasting: Uncle Pete claimed three orgasms of his own and three for the brunette, who when questioned, stated it was true. The other man gave Bonnie credit for three of his and three of hers, which she confirmed. The men shook hands, agreed to a draw, and laughed it off, a 'better luck next time' camaraderie.

As the pairs parted, Uncle Pete gloomily percolated notions of the looming end to this weekend adventure. So, after breakfast and the weary farewells to their overnight swaps, he took Bonnie back to their room, and helped her clean and preen. Suitably presentable, he couldn't dismiss her without a final farewell session with his beautiful niece. It would happen in the car ride home.

His cock was sore but Bonnie soothed it in her mouth, bent over on the front seat, suckling his half-hard erection as he drove the return ride to campus. Near the end of the journey, she drew out a last dribble of his essence, a parting memento of her incestuous weekend escapade.

That was then but this was now. Freewill Weekend opened with the cousins hosting the other coeds' fathers, brothers, uncles, and cousins. The redheaded duo, and their coed classmates, served as naked fuckable hostesses in their dorm rooms or the Guest Coach Tutor suites, to the whims and whimsies of the dominant male cadre.

Saturday night found Bonnie and Nikki again bedded down with their respective uncle. Smooth, sensual sex turned evening into nighttime.

Uncle Peter lay next to a sleepy Bonnie, her arm over his chest and her breathing pulsing her nipple to his side. He heard door hinges creak further down the hall from his Guest Coach Tutor suite. His brother-in-law Jim was heading his way. The plot was afoot.

During the day, the men had contrived their scheme. Now the time had arrived to execute their plan. This should have waited a few months for later in the semester's scheduled Father-Daughter Weekend.

The door opened and the faint light glowed in the room and then faded. Peter stealthily lifted Bonnie's arm and slid away, holding it aloft as the arriving man secreted himself in the vacant space next to his daughter. She slowly emerged from her slumber at the gentle motions as the men exchanged places.

She came more awake and cuddled against the naked man's body next to her. She was ready to be fucked again by her loving uncle. But something was different: a different scent of cologne, a scruffy beard against her cheek. Her hand crept down and felt a different cock, already tumescent and growing. Her eyes opened and saw the smirking face of her father.

He moved quickly, before she could react, rolling her on her back and settling his hips between her thighs. She started to tussle but the rapid moves happened so quickly that her last-minute protests and attempts to writhe away were futile.

"No... no... not tonight... wait... this isn't right... the Rules say later in the semester."

"Fuck the Rules; I'm fucking you right now."

Easily overcoming his daughter's struggles, Jim powered his hardened cock into her soft wet pussy.

Succumbing to the inevitable premature incest, she meekly abandoned resistance and acceded to the predominance of parental lust. It was bound to happen eventually and under the probably irreversible circumstances, why wait? Her writhing became less about escape and more about enabling. She fell into her learned role as the willing receptacle of the assertive alpha male's lust.

Jim felt her rebellious body movements change in tempo and style. Her hips now counter-cycled to his thrusts, pampering his penile nerves with fleshy friction. Her clitoris bumped his pubic bone as much as possible and the thought that his daughter was using his genitals to find her own pleasure in the incestuous copulation went straight to his macho ego. His cock got even harder and the stiff muscle became a tool that both sex partners used to their unabashed advantage.

Bonnie was riding the ecstatic elevator more quickly than her daddy; her breathing sped up and deepened and just before she topped out, Jim called out his own rush of pleasure and doused his daughter's cunt with the same milky cream of fertility that had long ago brought her to eventual life from inside her mother's womb. They canoodled through the tingly afterglow and wallowed in the pride of familial connection, the first but certainly not the last, in their predestined incestuous profligacy.

Nikki's sleep was slightly disturbed when Jim had slipped away but she curled up under the covers to await his momentary return. When the mattress tilted, she stretched herself again and wiggled close to her returning bedmate. But sleep was not what he inferred when he lifted her leg and squeezed his hips into her sidesaddle pose. A pliant bulb pressed her labia and she opened wider to accommodate another solid fucking like the one she had enjoyed earlier in the evening.

He seemed even more excited this time; his knob slipped in and held. His arms hugged her tits tight to his chest as she curled her waist to draw in more of the manly monster she craved. He sensed her eagerness and punched a lot of cock into her cunt. Her grunt of surprise was followed by another push that sent him fully inside her vaginal channel. She whimpered in half-pain half-pleasure as she clung to his shoulders and wavered her hips in unison to his powerful long stroke rhythm. His murmur of praise would have been an ego boost to her ears if she hadn't recognized the voice.

"Damn! What a luscious cunt!"

"Daddy!?"

"God, Nikki. Your cunt is so tight and wet and welcoming. I knew it would be. It's been torture waiting for this."

"But... but... "

"I know. It's premature but I just couldn't wait any longer."

He gave a hard jog that banged her clitoris. She gulped at the sensual shock that emanated from her groin. The prickles raced up her spine straight to her brain, bounced out again to every nerve in her body, and set off her orgasm. She went rigid in Daddy's arms and convulsed fiercely through the long bout of mindless muscle contortions.

Peter was barely capable of restraining her gyrations; he managed just enough to continue stroking her cunt with his engorged and overwrought erection. He let loose his ejaculation, delighting in the multiple cock throbs that deposited shots of spunk deep inside his daughter.

And with the copulations of that fateful night, a TWA traditional rite of passage had now been completed that would lead the uncles, daddies, daughters, and cousins into a life-long obsession with incestuous sexuality.

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers