Crash Into Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ended her routine in a split, with her hand out in the same position and her head down. But while the crowd stood up and clapped, she turned her head and looked directly at him.

Matt involuntarily gasped again, realizing that his mouth had been open the whole time. She didn't smile. She bowed and hurried off the stage as the workers collected the money thrown at her like usual.

The place was buzzed with how she danced that last dance, lots of "did you see when she..." and "Those DSL lips!" and "oh man, what I wouldn't give to be the stage floor right now."

Matt sat there, unable to talk, think, or breathe, just like the first time. He barely noticed when Amber came over to him. "You doing alright there, sweetheart?"

"Huh?" he asked stupidly.

"I said, are you doing alright?" she said again. He looked up and she was holding a tray.

Matt took a moment and swallowed. "Was that really for me, Amber?"

"She did say 'The Attorney' didn't she, sweetheart?" She placed a small glass on the table. "Take this first shot, then I got something to give you."

Matt did as he was told. It was straight bourbon. Then she handed him a red card. Matt flipped it over and read it:

Room#4.

"What is this?" he asked, but he knew. He just didn't want to look overeager at the forbidden hallway.

Amber answered him. "You know how I told you that Ms. Ryn never works the back room? And how she runs out of here right after her last set? Well..." Amber looked at the hallway that Matt refused to, and said, "She's making the exception for you. I guess whatever you're putting in those notes worked for you."

Matt swallowed. "How much?"

"A hundred dollars for thirty minutes."

"And if I wanted an hour?"

"You only get thirty minutes," Amber said with her eyebrow raised. "House rules."

It was Matt's turn to nod. "How do I pay?" Amber held her hand out. Matt took a bill out of his wallet and handed it to her. Then he took two more $20's and said, "Make sure she gets the whole hundred."

"We always do, sweetheart," Amber said, stuffing the $20's in her cleavage. She placed another shot on the table. "Now go on. And take that bourbon with you. You're going to need it."

She left him at the table. Matt looked at the card again. It was in Ryn's own cursive handwriting. He heard Amber, but he wanted to keep his hands free. So he swallowed the rest of his glass and stood up.

As he walked over the bouncer eyed him suspiciously. He didn't know what to do. But the bouncer looked at the red card in his hand. Matt held it up with the room number. The man nodded, then handed him a piece of paper:

HOUSE RULES

Don't forget any of them or there will be consequences, before we call the cops.

-No touching or groping unless the dancer initiates it first.

-What happens in the rooms stays in the rooms.

-If you hurt a dancer we will hurt you.

-You only get thirty minutes.

-No means No.

Matt walked over to the second door on the left with the number 4 on it and turned the knob. The room was red. Red wallpaper. Red couch in the center of the room. Red fluffy area rug. He sat in the center of the couch and waited, so nervous he couldn't stop shaking his leg.

A few minutes later the door opened and there she was. She changed to a black, sparkly one piece with a V opening in the front so far down it showed her hooped onyx navel ring. No shoes. Her lips were still red, and she wore a black sparkly headband on her head, holding back her blond hair slightly.

He wanted to get up to be polite, but he couldn't move. Being so close to her like that was paralyzing him. So he spoke instead. "Hello, Ryn."

She shook her head, put her finger to her lips to silence him, then closed the door. She looked up at the camera and nodded. Music began to play. He recognized it: Movement by Hozier. He watched her slide to the corner of the room and begin to dance against it, her eyes not leaving his. It was seductive and wanting.

She danced along the wall to the next corner, crouching low with her legs open and bouncing, putting her fingers in her mouth, then standing up and turning around, moving her waist there. She crawled across the wall with her fingers to the third corner and Matt turned his whole body around to watch her.

She belly danced to the last corner and crouched again, but this time she was on her hands and knees, still dancing but coming closer.

Matt almost recoiled, afraid of what she was going to do next. She made it to his feet and she rubbed her face against them, then up his right leg until she was kneeling in front of him. He could see now that her eyes were hazel, greens and browns and silvers in there. She fluidly rose to her feet, turned around and leaned against him, moving her waist around his extremely solid cock.

She lifted up her hands and ran them through his hair, her face next to his. He could see her small mounds from the V opening. Matt kept his hands on the couch, remembering the rules. But oh God he wanted to touch her.

Eventually she stood up, putting her ass directly in his face as she touched her toes and bounced in front of him. She turned around and danced seductively then lifted one leg, then the other to stand on the couch hovering over him, her crotch in his face. His eyes wandered upward as she moved above him.

She knelt down, connected her fingers around his neck, and threw her head back as she grounded her ass into his erection, bouncing on him as if she was riding him. He wanted so badly to lick her Adam's apple.

He had to say something. "Stop. You're going to make me cum," he said. "And that's not what I want from you."

Ryn slowly leaned up and looked him in his eyes. The song went off, but another one started, just as sensual as that one. He reached one hand up and it hovered over her cheek. She could feel the heat coming off his skin. And it scared her.

She slid off his lap and got on her knees again. She looked up as she reached out and caressed his thick erection. His breath hitched. She grabbed hold of it a little rougher, and he groaned. She smirked. He smirked back but then he shook his head. Ryn raised one eyebrow. Matt raised two.

Ryn looked down and began to unbuckle his belt, knowing he would not stop her.

Matt watched her unbutton his trousers and zip down his zipper. There was already a large wet spot on his white briefs. Rin slipped her fingers in the hole and Matt gasped. Her fingers were long but so soft as they pulled out his length. She used two hands to stroke his eight inches making him groan again.

"Ryn..." she heard Matt say over the music. It was with so much need.

She bent her head and proceeded to put him in her mouth. Matt let out a loud groan and clenched his hands into a fist on the couch. He watched her take him down little by little with each bob, until her ruby red lipstick was ruining his underwear every time she deep throated him.

He was so close too soon. "Please..." Matt managed to get out. "Can... I... touch... you...?"

Ryn lifted her head up, spittle coming out of her mouth. She took his right hand, opened up his palm and kissed it, then placed it on the back of her neck. She took his other hand, opened up his palm, sucked his middle and index finger, and put the other on the back of her head. Then she waited.

Matt didn't want to. It wasn't what he wanted. But his cock was already purple, veins pulsing, precum leaking, ready to burst at any moment. So he gave in, grabbed her neck tightly and pushed her head down.

The response was immediate. Ryn began to suck his cock with vigor, with her hands following each deep throated gesture. Matt didn't let her up until his cock exploded in her mouth, involuntarily pulling at her hair. Ryn was thankful for the additional combs she put in so her blond wig wouldn't come clean off as she swallowed his cum.

Matt let her go once he realized his grip was too much. Ryn sat back on her legs. Matt watched her, so young and beautiful. He slid off the couch and fell to his knees. He reached out with both hands on her cheeks and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. Then again. And again. Then he slid his tongue into her mouth.

Ryn closed her eyes and held onto Matt's wrists, allowing the kisses. He left her lips and moved to kiss her cheek and neck, back to her lips to the other cheek and neck. He lifted up her chin and licked her Adam's apple, making Ryn gasp. He brought her forehead down, kissed it, then put his forehead on hers.

They sat that way with their eyes closed, only hands and foreheads touching, until the song ended and a third song started up. Matt spoke first. "Turn around."

Ryn nodded without opening her eyes and shuffled until her back was to him, still sitting on her legs. Matt rose up on his knees. He moved her hair from her back until it all fell in front of her shoulder and kissed her neck, then he slowly slid the shoulders of her one piece sparkling jumpsuit down until it was at her waist.

Her hands immediately went up and crisscrossed to cover her chest, her barely-there mounds. Ryn was beginning to become embarrassed. No one saw her naked in the light. Matt could feel her trembling and not because she was cold. But Matt was looking for the scar. And he saw it, a faint pink line that went from the top of her shoulder halfway down her back.

He traced it with his finger, and she shuddered. He kissed her along the line, and she melted. He reached around her waist to hold onto her small frame, touching her flat belly button. He could feel her abs too, years of hard work of dancing paying off. He slowly reached his hands up, covering her hands with his own.

Matt leaned into her ear and sang the line of a different song than was playing in the room, "Lost for you, I'm sooo lost, for you... when you come crash into me... baaaybeeee... And I come intoooo yooou... In a boy's dream...."

Ryn fell backward against his chest and sighed. She slowly let go and allowed his hands to replace hers. He held them, massaged them gently, and her breathing quickened.

He slipped one hand down to her tucked cock and only felt the compression underwear she had on. But Ryn flinched in his hands anyway. Matt decided not to do that anymore, not sure if it was something she liked or not and held onto her stomach instead.

Ryn turned her head to the side and they kissed again. Matt continued to leave wet kisses along her neck and shoulder as he touched and kissed her here, there, everywhere above the waist. He was hard again, but he didn't care. Touching her was more than enough.

They lost track of time. Suddenly the lights dimmed then came up again. Ryn stood up, sliding up the sides of her jumpsuit. She moved quickly to the door and touched the knob.

"Ryn," Matt called out.

She turned around to him. She wanted to tell him right then and there. But the words wouldn't come out. So instead she opened the door and ran down the hall toward the back staircase.

"Ryn!" he yelled again. He went to the door and was about to follow her when the bouncer stood in his path.

"Fuck do you think you're doing?" he said menacingly.

"I need to—" Matt started.

"You only get 30 minutes," he reminded him.

Matt wanted to start yelling and screaming at the large man. Instead he muttered, "shit," stuffed his cock back in his pants, and left out the beaded curtains.

~~~

Touch your lips just so I know

In your eyes, love, it glows so

I'm bare boned, and crazy for you

~~~

Cameron was focused on the Last Call when he spotted Matt walking toward the bar. His heart skipped a beat, but he gave him a small smile as he sat down. "What are you doing here at..." He looked at his watch. "1:30am?"

"I can't sleep," said Matt. "Can we talk in private?"

"I'm working."

"But you're off at 2am, right?"

"Yes but sometimes for extra money I stay around to clean off the bar—"

"Not tonight," Matt demanded. "I need to talk to you." Then he relented. "Please, Cam. I feel like you're the only one that understands."

Cameron ran his hands through his wavy blond hair. "Okay."

"Thanks." Matt pulled out two hundred dollars and said, "That will cover your overtime money hopefully. I'll take double bourbon, neat. And I'll be at my booth."

Cameron took the money and filled a glass cup halfway with bourbon, handing it to Matt. He watched Matt take a gulp then go over to his regular booth. Cameron spent the next thirty minutes trying not to scream externally.

Unfortunately there weren't a whole lot of people looking for a drink that Friday night. The shows had ended hours ago and the lounge was nearly empty. So Bear turned to him and Tuck and said, "You guys can go if you want."

Tuck happily walked to the back to grab his bag. Cameron walked slower. Once he did, he went into the main lounge, sat across from Matt in the booth and gave him a small smile.

Matt did not smile back. "You know, don't you?"

"Know what?" Cam asked innocently.

"Know what happened between me and Ryn last night."

Cameron wanted to deny it, but he already told Matt that they were close. So instead he said, "I'd rather here it from your perspective."

Matt leaned back and looked up as if he was remembering as he told Cam how he had felt about everything.

"When she came out and dedicated her dance to The Attorney, I think my heart stopped. Then she danced for me to our song. It was in front of everyone, but it was for me. The first time it was fluid and flowy. This time it was sexy and seductive. Still beautiful. Hauntingly beautiful. Then she looked right at me. And it meant... everything."

Cameron smiled. He took a sip of his water, pleased with himself.

"I didn't expect anything more. I was ready to send her another note. But then Amber came up to me with her invitation to the back room." He looked at Cam. "I almost didn't do it. I didn't want her to think that I just wanted to bang her in the back of a club. But the biggest part of me wanted to be alone in a room with her. To smell her, touch her, taste her."

"And you did just that," Cam said.

"Yes but..." Matt tried to find the right words. "I don't know how much she told you about how intimate we got—"

"Everything," Cam cut in. "I know everything."

"Okay so I don't need to go into details," said Matt. "So I'll just tell you how I felt. She danced for me. And it was perfect. But I got the sense she was putting on an act, testing me. The way she moved across the walls, gyrated on me, it was extremely sexy. I was instantly hard. The attraction is definitely there. God, when she put her lips on me... I've never felt anything so perfect."

"I'm pretty sure she felt the same," Cam said, trying not to smirk.

"I kissed her. I had to. Those ruby red lips were just begging me to taste them. But she clammed up, became vulnerable when I touched her intimately. Like she wanted me to but didn't want me to. I didn't push it too much. I have a feeling if I did she would have let me. But it was her vulnerability I wanted more than anything. I wanted her to trust me with her body, and with her heart."

Matt took a sip of his drink. Cameron gave him a nod. "So I guess it's over now."

Matt looked up sharply. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, you got what you wanted, right? To smell her, touch her, taste her. The magic is over for you, so you can let it go now."

Matt stared at him. "Did you not hear a word I just said? It's her vulnerability I want. I want to take care of her if she'd let me. If she would just show me who she really is."

"Matt," Cam started. He couldn't find the words.

"She told you she doesn't want that, didn't she?" Matt said sadly.

"Who on this earth would want that?" Cameron almost yelled. "To be vulnerable? To put all your trust in one person, for that person to break your heart, whether it's a few months or a few years later? You're asking for too much."

Matt leaned in. "So you're telling me she didn't feel it between us at all? Because I have to tell you, the way she let go and leaned back onto me makes me think the complete opposite. That she's been waiting her whole life for someone to come along and see her for who she really is. And to love, cherish, honor, protect and take care of her. And you're not going to change my mind about that."

Matt sat back and took another sip of his drink. "I want her, Cam. I want her heart."

Cameron stared at him. Again, he almost told him. But then he swallowed. "You should get home, Matt. It's late."

"I know. But all I'm going to do is sit there in my lonely apartment thinking of her. So I'd rather sit here with you." Matt was thoughtful. "Unless you want to come over for a while? It's getting a little difficult to talk over this music anyway."

Cameron knew he should say no, but heard himself say, "Okay."

They left the lounge together and walked to Cameron's car. But as they approached Matt said, "Instead of giving you directions, let me drive you."

Cameron shrugged. "Sure."

He had to admit, it was nice to sit back in the passenger seat and have someone drive him. Matt drove about a block down and turned right, and entered into a garage parking lot. They took the elevator to the fifth floor and Matt let him into his two bedroom apartment.

Matt stopped in the kitchen first and asked, "Want a drink?"

"Water is fine." Then Cameron said, "Water should be fine for you too."

Matt smiled and grabbed two water bottles as Cameron gingerly sat on the couch, placing his bookbag next to his feet. Matt plopped down next to him, slid off his shoes and put his feet on the ottoman in front of them. He handed Cam the bottle, drank and sighed, looking out into the darkness of his floor to ceiling windows.

Cameron mimicked Matt, slouching down because he was much shorter, and placing his feet on the ottoman. They sat in silence for a long moment, then Matt began to ask questions.

"Where are you from, Cam?"

"Here. Western, Pennsylvania," he said evasively.

"Oh, cool. Lived here you whole life?"

Cam swallowed. "For the most part, yes."

"And you're what... 24?"

Cameron smiled. "I'll be 29 next month."

"Really?" Matt looked at him in confusion. "I could have sworn you were younger."

"Because I'm short and thin," Cameron said with a shrug. "I'm used to people thinking I'm younger than my age."

"Huh," Matt said. "So how long have you been bartending?"

Cameron ran his hands through his hair. "About five years now. I got a bartending license and worked at a few clubs. I've been at Scardy Kats for a little over a year."

"Do you like it?"

Cameron shrugged again. "It's full time with benefits that pays well. It's a good career to have. At least that's what my dad says."

"Hm. Sounds like you and your dad are pretty close."

"What makes you think that?" Cameron asked and shifted his feet.

"The way you talk about him. Like you value his opinion in your life. You look for his approval. My father and I were not close at all. I try to be a better father to my son than my father ever was with me."

Cameron sighed. "My father struggled with who I was for a very long time. But he checks up on me, makes sure I'm okay, that I'm not living on the streets or doing something unsavory for money. Like, he did freak out about the car, then immediately sent me money to get it fixed so I wouldn't have to go through my insurance. That's the kind of dad he is now, but he was an asshole growing up."

"So what changed?" Matt asked.

"We had a really honest talk a few years back, and he apologized for the terrible things he said and did to me when I was younger. I know he's trying. More than anything else, he's worried about my safety and feels super protective over me like a dad would. But he still struggles with who I am. I'm not allowed to be myself fully when I'm around him because it makes him uncomfortable. It makes a lot of people uncomfortable."