Crash Into Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once satisfied, Matt inserted himself inside of her. He pulled her straps down to expose her b-cups, holding on and massaging them as he thrusted into her right up against the glass railing. Her breast continued to be extremely sensitive along with her prostate, and Camryn had multiple orgasms, hollering into the nighttime air, before Matt finally decided to release inside of her.

She fell against him, already exhausted. So Matt lifted up his sweet femboy and carried her to the bedroom. He took off Cam's dress, wiped off her makeup, and tucked her into bed, while Camryn barely lifted a finger.

Camryn whispered, "I love you, Matt," with lidded eyes, and fell asleep almost immediately, snuggled against her husband.

It took Matt longer to fall asleep as he rubbed her back, thinking about the upcoming show and once again getting to watch his Camryn dance and do what she was born to do.

He kissed her sleeping face and sang softly, "When you come crash... into me, yeah... baayyybeeee... and I come intoooooo yoooouuu....in a boy's dream..."

~~~