Crash Into Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt turned off the light and pulled Cameron close without hesitation. And Cam snuggled against his body, his face in Matt's chest. Matt reached down and slid Cameron's nightgown up until it was on his waist. He held onto Cam's bottom, gently squeezing, and kneading it.

"Is this okay?" he asked softly.

"Uh-huh," Cam murmured before falling to sleep.

Matt did nothing more, even though his penis was a rock. But Cam looked so innocent and pure while he slept. Matt kissed his head and willed himself to calm down so he could go to sleep.

Cameron woke up alone in bed, but there was a note taped to the headboard.

Eat, sleep, relax. Take what you want or need. I'll see you in a few hours. -M

Cameron snuggled deeper in the comforters, surrounded by the smell of Matt's body odor. It made him horny. He took off his bra and began to touch himself. Then he took off his underwear, flipped to his stomach, and rubbed his body up and down on Matt's sheets. He took Matt's pillow and put it between his legs and humped it while he fingered his own ass.

Between the sensation of his nipples and genitals, and Matt's smell surrounding him, Cameron climaxed hard and ejaculated, something that had not happened in a long time.

"Holy shit balls," Cameron said as he rolled onto his back, still with Matt's pillow between his legs. "I'm losing it."

When he caught his breath, he got up and got dressed. He made the bed and switched pillows so that Matt wasn't laying on his juices, although he had a feeling that Matt would not mind. He walked into the kitchen and there was eggs and bacon on the counter with another note. His heart melted before he picked it up to read it.

I made you breakfast. Make sure you eat and keep filling up that beautiful body of yours. -M

Cameron didn't know what to make of that. Matt said they were friends, but do friends send each other cute notes? Or feed them seductively, open up car doors, snuggle closely, caress faces, and rub their friend's asses? Cam didn't think so.

It was all very confusing.

He sighed and ate breakfast at the island by himself, missing Matt feeding him. Matt was so Alpha, physically in his appearance, in the way he carried himself, and in the way he treated Cam. And it was a huge turn on. Cameron had never wanted to be in a Daddy/babygirl type relationship, but if it's with Matt, he realized it wouldn't be so bad.

So since Matt was playing the role, Cam decided to play his role too.

It hit him hard: He was just as obsessed with Matt as Matt was obsessed with Ryn. And he didn't know what to do about that.

~~~

If I've gone overboard

Then I'm begging you

To forgive me for my haste

When I'm holding you so girl

Close to me

~~~

As soon as Matt opened up his door, he smelled the steak. He walked into the great room and saw that the table was set, and dinner was made. He also noticed his apartment was completely clean. Cameron wore low waist, big legged jeans that showed his belly button, and a one shoulder, tight green shirt. And Matt thought he looked perfect.

"What's all this?"

"Dinner," Cameron said confidently as he put the salad on the table. "You've made me breakfast the last two mornings. The least I could do is make you dinner before I head to work tonight."

Matt walked closer and kissed the back of Cameron's head. "Thank you, beautiful." It made Cameron blush.

Matt went to his room to shower and change into house clothes. They sat side by side at the table with two plates but Cam put down only one fork and knife. Matt looked at Cameron's smiling face and pulled Cameron's chair between his legs so they were directly facing each other.

He silently began to cut up the perfectly made steak, and put a piece on his fork, then held it up for Cameron. Cameron happily ate from him.

"Is it good?" Matt asked.

"Mmm... sooo good," Cameron replied.

He ate a piece, and it was indeed perfect. "It is good. You're a great cook."

"Thank you, sweetheart," Cam said back. "Or should I call you Daddy?" Then Cameron put both hands in front of his mouth to hide his smile.

Matt chuckled, but didn't say anything yet. They ate in silence off one plate, Matt feeding Cameron until it was all gone.

"Do you like this?" Matt asked as he wiped Cameron's pink, pouty lips. "Being a little submissive? A little feminine? A good little girl? Letting me drive you around and feed you?"

Cameron shrugged. "I just never had someone do things like that to me before. And yes, I think I like it. From you." His eyes wouldn't meet Matt's.

"What's the oldest man you've ever dated?" Matt asked.

Cameron was thoughtful. "Three, maybe four years."

"I'm twenty years older than you," Matt said and caressed his cheek.

"Are we dating?" Cameron asked back, then immediately blushed.

Matt smiled but didn't answer. "Stay here all week," he commanded.

Cameron hesitated, wanting to pull back from his obsession so he wouldn't be fucking Matt's pillow every day while Matt was at work. "Let's negotiate. I'll stay tomorrow night and Wednesday night, but I will go home Thursday morning."

"But you're off Thursdays," Matt reminded him. "You don't work at the club on Thursdays. You work your other job." Then Matt's forehead scrunched up. "What's your other job?"

Cameron turned his face away, making Matt's fingers drop. "Some other gig," he said evasively. "Nothing big. Scardy Kats is my full time job."

"Oh, okay." Matt didn't think anything of it. "What time are you leaving here tonight?"

"I have to be there about 7:45," said Cameron.

"I'll drive you over tonight and pick you up in the morning," said Matt. "But for now, let's just spend some time together."

Cameron smiled. "Yes, Daddy," he said playfully, making Matt laugh out loud.

They settled on the couch and watched Love Is Blind together with Cameron's legs over Matt's and snuggled against him. Then Cameron got ready for work and Matt dropped him off.

He waited until Matt came around the car and opened up his car door. "Thanks, Daddy," Cameron said with a smirk.

Matt laughed again. "You're welcome, babygirl." He gave Cameron a kiss on his forehead and a pat on his bottom. Cameron's eyes lit up in happiness as he walked toward the lounge.

"Hey," Cameron said, turning around. "You haven't asked me about Ryn."

Matt cleared his throat and said, "I just wanted to give you a break from my Ryn obsession."

"Oh, okay." He hesitated. "Do you want me to tell her anything? If I speak to her tonight?"

Matt's heart fluttered. "Tell her The Attorney is looking forward to seeing her dance on Thursday. And is requesting another private audience."

Cameron nodded. Matt watched him walk away and waited until he was safely in the lounge. Then he sighed and headed home.

At the end of Cameron's shift, Matt gave him a bright smile as he held open the door. He kissed Cam on the cheek and asked, "How was work?"

Cameron shrugged. "It's Drag Night on Monday nights so it was very theatrical. A lot more women come into the club. You should come one night to see Amber do her thing. She's our Beyonce. And the best twerker in the house."

Matt nodded as he drove them home. "I can definitely see that."

They went upstairs together and did their nighttime routines. Cameron wore another thong, a red one with a small matching red t-shirt that showed his belly button. He switched out the ring earlier in the day, a ruby red one instead of the onyx hoop that Matt had seen Ryn wear.

Matt was sitting up in the bed when Cameron came in. He watched Cameron walk slower to the bed, and gingerly crawl in, instead of running and pulling the covers up all the way like he normally did. Matt reached his hand out and Cameron snuggled closer to him. He rubbed Cameron's back.

"How are you feeling?" Matt asked.

"Really, really good," he said, sighing against him. Then he yawned.

"Let's get some sleep," he said, moving down and taking Cameron with him. He turned off the light.

"I have a confession to make," Cameron whispered.

"What is it?" Matt whispered back.

"I used your pillow and humped it for thirty straight minutes until I came. Then I switched pillows so you wouldn't be sleeping on my cum."

Matt let out a loud laugh and held Cameron tighter. "You didn't have to switch pillows. I would absolutely sleep on a pillow soaked with your cum."

"That's because you're such a sweetheart," Cameron said. "And possibly a freak."

Matt made Cameron sit up and switch pillows. He put it to his face first and breathed in deeply. He faintly smelled Cameron's musk and grinned at him. "Mmmm...." Matt moaned playfully.

"Stop it," Cameron said back, and put both hands over his face.

Matt laughed and they laid back down, switching positions to where Cameron's small body fit in front of Matt's long one. Matt draped his hand across Cameron's waist and absentmindedly began to play with Cameron's belly button.

Cameron could feel how hard Matt was. But Matt, always the gentleman, did nothing about it. So Cameron gave him permission to do something about it.

"Matt?" Cameron said softly.

"Hm?"

"You can touch me," he whispered in the dark again.

Matt didn't hesitate. He moved closer and began to rub his cock on Cameron's bottom. He slid his hand between Cameron's legs and Cameron sighed at being touched there. He moved his hand to Cameron's bottom, moved the thong aside, and slid one long digit in Cameron's hole.

"Oh Maaaatt," Cameron moaned out.

"Call me Daddy," Matt said huskily in his ear. He put two fingers in.

"Oh Daaaadddeee..." Cameron moaned in a more feminine voice and arched his back.

Matt's eyes fluttered. "Fuck, that's so sexy." He pushed Cameron onto his stomach.

Matt slid his cock outside of the hole of his black briefs and pressed down to where it was right in the crack of Cameron's round ass. He began to move, slowly at first, then pressed all the way down and humped, similarly to the way Cameron humped Matt's pillow. He held Cameron's hand tightly and turned his neck so they could kiss.

Cameron swallowed Matt's lip and sucked it. Matt moaned and kissed Cameron deeper, tonging him. Cameron moaned all throughout the kiss. Matt began moving faster. Cameron's moans were too much, turning him all the way on with his falsetto, "Cum on me, Daddy.... Please, Daddy...."

Matt laced his fingers with Cameron and sucked the back of Cam's neck, grounding his groin onto Cameron's perfect ass. Soon his body flushed, and his cock pumped out cum onto Cameron's back and in his crack.

It took him a long moment for his breathing to return to normal. He rolled off Cameron's back and laid down, staring at the ceiling into the darkness. Cameron had not moved, still laying on his stomach.

"Cam?"

Cameron didn't answer. So Matt physically pulled Cameron onto his body, and Cameron came, completely malleable. Cameron straddled him and Matt pulled Cameron's face toward him for a sweet kiss. Cameron sighed and laid on Matt's shoulder.

"What are you thinking of?" Matt whispered, kneading his bottom with both hands.

"Ryn," Cameron whispered back.

Matt opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He didn't know what to say. So instead he wrapped both arms around Cameron's back and held him tight.

~~~

And you come crash

Into me, baby

And I come into you

~~~

In the morning there was another note.

We got carried away last night. I don't mind getting carried away. Do you? -M

Cameron sighed. "What the fuck am I doing?" he said out loud. There was no one to answer him back.

When Matt came home, Cameron had made dinner again, a chicken and pasta stir-fry. He noticed that Cameron was in simple skinny jeans and a regular sized t-shirt, but did not comment on his obvious attempt to not be sexy like he did yesterday.

Matt came over to him and kissed his lips. "You look adorable. Thanks for making dinner again."

Cameron melted. "Of course."

Matt changed clothes and came to the table. Cameron still smiled at him, but he was sitting in a different chair, further away from where they had sat close before.

Matt sat down and said to him, "Why are you sitting over there, beautiful? Don't you want your daddy to feed you?"

Cameron exhaled in a shaky breath. "I think I'm going to go home tonight."

Matt's heart sank. "Why? It's your night off so I was hoping we would..." He paused then said, "We have all night."

"Matt, I... I want to but..." He looked away and said, "It's not me you want."

"Look at me," Matt said sternly. Cameron did. He said to him plainly, "Don't pull away because of Ryn."

Cameron was taken aback by Matt's boldness, for reading his mood. "This is really hard for me, Matt. You have no idea—"

"Come here," Matt commanded.

Cameron hesitated, but then he stood up. Matt pulled his chair out and patted his lap. Cam sat on him. "There are only two people in this room. You and me. So let's just be you and me. I will work out my obsession with Ryn soon, but for now, it's you I want."

"Oh Matt...." Cameron started, and a tear fell before he could stop it.

Matt wiped his tears with his thumb, then picked up the fork. He took a few pieces of pasta and held his fork open. Cameron sniffed and opened up his mouth. Matt fed him. Then took a bite himself. Matt fed Cameron and himself until the food was gone and Cameron had stopped shaking.

Cameron wrapped his arms around Matt's neck. "I just don't want you to hate me," he whispered in his neck.

"I could never hate you," Matt said back and held Cameron in his arms. "I'm loving everything about you and all these little moments we keep having."

"Oh Matt...." Cameron said again.

Matt stood up taking Cameron with him and carried him to the couch. He laid Cameron down and got right on top of him, and pressed his lips on Cameron's mouth. Cameron did not hesitate, kissing Matt right back, slowly, and sensually. Cameron started getting lost in it until Matt reached under his shirt and touched his breast over his bra.

Cameron's eyes flew open. "Oh no!" He pushed himself backward on the couch until he was in the corner.

Matt was apologetic. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have touched you there without—"

But Cameron jumped up and said, "I gotta go."

"Wait," Matt said, jumping up too. "Where are you going?"

Cameron responded with, "This has gone on long enough. I have to stop."

"Stop what?" Matt asked, confused, as Cameron picked up his bookbag. "What is going on?"

Cameron opened his mouth to say it, but the only thing that came out was, "You're going to hate me when I tell you."

Matt shook his head. "I could never hate you, Cam."

Cameron couldn't help it. His body shook and he began to cry. Matt was thoroughly confused and concerned. "Talk to me. What's going on?" He wrapped Cameron up in a hug.

Cameron did not hug him back. "Are you in love with Ryn?"

"I..." Matt sighed. He stepped back and held onto his wrists. "Why are you asking me? I told you; I just want it to be me and you right now."

The fact that Matt didn't give him a straight answer made Cameron incredibly sad. He slid out of Matt's hands. "I have to go."

"Are you coming back tomorrow?" Matt said with a bit of fear in his voice.

Cameron put his bookbag on his shoulders, forgetting his duffle bag of clothing. "No."

He walked to the door, but Matt ran ahead and stood in front of it. "Am I moving too fast? Because I could slow down—"

"Please," Cameron pleaded with tears in his eyes. "Just let me go."

Matt felt his heart crushing in his chest. He didn't want to. But he knew he had to let Cameron go. So he stepped out of Cameron's way. And Cameron left the apartment.

~~~

Hike up your skirt a little more

And show the world to me

In a boy's dream...

~~~

Matt had not heard from Cameron since he left his apartment on Tuesday night and it was heartbreaking. He didn't know where he had gone wrong. But he knew he had to make it right. But the next time he would have the opportunity to see Cam would be Friday at work.

So he went ahead with his plan to see Ryn privately on Thursday, even as thoughts of Cam consumed him. He needed to figure out his obsession with Ryn so he could be fully present for Cameron. Because that was what Cameron needed in his life.

But it just wasn't his night. His normal waitress, Amber, was not working that day, and he was told that she would be part of a special performance. Then at 8pm the first dancer was not Ryn. It was someone totally new dancing to Cold Heart, the newer version with Dua Lipa.

After that set, Matt went to the DJ booth and spoke with the M.C. Diego. "Hi. Is Ryn dancing tonight?"

"Um..." He looked at his notes. "Yes, but only the last set at 10pm."

"Why?"

Diego shrugged. "She didn't say."

Matt stood there dumbfounded. "Okay." He slowly walked back to his seat and waited. He found himself texting Cameron, but Cameron did not text him back. Probably working at his other bartending job, Matt assured himself, so that he wouldn't think about Cameron purposely avoiding him.

At 10pm, the lights dimmed. Diego said, "And now, a special performance with our fiercest ladies, Amber, Lady K, Sam-I-Am, Xina, and Ryn!"

The chords for Born This Way by Lady Gaga began. Ryn crawled onto the stage in baggy jeans and a black work t-shirt for Scardy Kats Staff, with a bubble vest over it. She had a different wig, a blond bob with bangs. Matt couldn't help the way his heart beat faster. She was beautiful, even in her attempt to dress like a man.

The other four ladies followed her in similar outfits, danced to their feet, then danced around. When the chorus came, the five of them danced in sync using Lady Gaga's dance moves from her video.

The crowd was on their feet singing along, clapping and dancing. Even Matt found himself on his feet smiling. Then the second verse began, and Ryn stepped out of formation. She was still dancing with them, but in between she started taking off her outfit.

Ryn took off her heavy boots, one at a time. She threw off the vest as she shook her hips and tossed off her shirt to display a cheetah leotard underneath. She slid gracefully out of her oversized jeans, taking up the whole stage, spinning, flipping, stretching. Lip singing.

Then she grabbed her wig and threw it down, revealing her short, blond, wavy hair with black roots. The crowd went wild. But Matt froze mid-clap. He stared and stared as if his eyes were playing tricks on him. But they weren't.

It was Ryn. But it was also Cam.

Cam in a squat position, dancing sultry, on his hands and knees crawling across the stage only to roll onto his back and flip his legs up and open.

Cam jumping up, grabbing his toe, and spinning around and around, so gracefully.

Cam jumping back into formation and leading the rest of the dancers on the stage in intricate dance moves that only Lady Gaga could rival.

Cameron. Cam. Ryn. Cam-Ryn.

Matt felt like he was having a mini heart attack as the song ended and the ladies came together with Cameron in the middle. His heart was pumping so fast, and he couldn't get enough oxygen in his lungs. He was paralyzed, like the first time Ryn danced for him. That Cam danced for him.

Cam. Ryn. Cam-Ryn.

Cameron grinned for everyone who threw money and cheered loudly, bowing a few times in appreciation of all the love and support he was getting. Then his eyes wandered over to Matt's.

Matt was standing there with his mouth agape. Cameron thought he looked horrified, and his smile faded. He looked back over at the crowd too pleased with his performance and was pulled to the backstage by the others.

The remaining dancers rallied around all of them, but especially Cameron, throwing their arms around him with hugs telling him how wonderful and fierce and beautiful he was. Some were crying, making him cry too. The back room was buzzed with excitement and Cameron forgot for a moment.