Crawlout Through the Fallout - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magnolia dropped her arms and unbuttoned my flannel shirt, which she then slid off my torso and down my arms. She moved to my pants, unsnapped the fly, and shoved them over my hips. They fell and pooled around my boots. I marveled that she did it without breaking our lip contact.

She looked down my body. "A vault suit! How interesting."

Since it was the closest thing to my mouth, I kissed her forehead and trailed soft pecks over her temple and cheek.

She sat on the bed and started to undo my boots. I twined my fingers in her hair and stroked her head. I'd wholly given in to the situation, no longer caring that she was a woman. She was deliciously warm, she was beyond sexy, and for some odd reason, she desired me. Just being near her was doing things to me that I didn't understand. In the moment, with her touching me, I no longer worried about the reasons why. I just wanted her.

Magnolia worked my boots off, and dispatched them and my pants. Her hands stroked my torso as she stood. Fingers glided over my breasts and I gasped. My nipples were so hard they actually twitched at her touch. A soft moan escaped my mouth. Magnolia took my hands and gently pulled them to the hem of her shimmering dress, halfway up her thighs. I gazed at her a moment but she only smiled at me and glanced down, as if waiting. Understanding took hold. I slowly raised the sparkling outfit up and over her head.

She was naked underneath.

I gaped, trying to soak in the magnificent specimen before me. Her perfectly-formed breasts were high and proud, topped by erect nipples, and firmer-looking than anything that big had a right to be. Her skin was smooth and clean, without a single blemish I could see. My gaze wandered down her body and between her legs. She was smooth-shaven. Her labia shone with the slickness of her excitement.

Oh my God, she is utterly amazing.

She kissed my chin. "Like what you see?"

"It's not fair!" I exclaimed. "You're perfect! Every inch of you is beautiful!"

"You're plenty beautiful yourself." She placed a finger on my lips before I could object. "Shh. Just trust me. You wouldn't be here if I didn't think so. Can we get you out of that vault suit now?"

I nodded.

Her hands crept behind me, undoing the back snaps. I gasped again as the room's cool air flooded across my bare skin. I wasn't cold but the anticipation made me tremble. She worked the suit off my shoulders, exposing my breasts, then kept going until she had it over my hips and down my legs. I kicked it free... and then we were naked there together.

Magnolia put her hands on my arms and looked me up and down. "Oh, my my my."

"What?" I blushed, wondering if she was unhappy with me. My hips were slender--almost bony--compared to hers and my tits, while not bad, weren't nearly as big. "Is something wrong?"

"Not at all. You're even better than I expected."

My heart skipped a beat. "Really?"

"Beth." She touched my face and gently kissed the tip of my nose. "You are gorgeous and your body is incredible. Don't let anyone ever tell you different."

The last shred of my resistance crumbled to dust. To have this beautiful, desirable creature call me incredible...

Our mouths still locked together, we fell onto the bed, twined in each others' arms. Magnolia's hands ran up and down my body, touching my arms, my hips, my legs. She leaned into me, forcing me back slightly and slipped her hand across my hip and over my ass. She gripped it one hand and squeezed, then smiled. "Mmm, nice and firm."

I gave her a tentative smile, then kissed her again, pushing her back. She went onto her back, dragging me atop her. Her breasts pushed into me. I brought my hand up but hesitated.

She breathed in my ear. "It's okay. You can touch me."

I licked my lips and put a trembling hand on her breast. It was both firm and soft at the same time, though her nipple hardened at my touch. I wasn't exactly sure what to do, so I did what guys had done to me. I kissed my way down her neck, swirled my tongue around her breast, and took the nipple in my mouth. I pinched the nub between my lips and lightly nibbled with my teeth. After a moment, I kissed my way through the valley between those gorgeous mountains and repeated the treatment on the other side.

Magnolia cooed and moaned. Her hands caressed my hair with tenderness.

I sucked her nipple into my mouth and pulled my head back, allowing it pop loose. Magnolia groaned and I smirked. "I guess that felt good."

"Yes." She pushed me on my back. "My turn."

I cradled her head as she went after my boobs. I inhaled sharply as her teeth found one of my nipples. She ground it between her lips; her hands squeezed and stroked both tits and in no time I was panting like a dog on a hot summer day.

Magnolia kissed her way down my belly. Her hand snaked between my thighs. I wasn't trying to be difficult but I'd all but given up conscious control of my body at this point. My nervous anticipation had pressed my legs together and I had a hard time telling them to move. Fortunately, Magnolia simply pulled my thighs from each other. She lifted my left leg and scooted underneath. My legs were spread and she was between them. I'd never felt so vulnerable... or so excited.

Soft fingers danced over my pussy, stroking up and down. She gently pressed my mound and massaged the flesh. My hips began rolling with the rhythm of her ministrations. The heat of her breath beat against my tender skin. I was almost in tears.

Magnolia's soft voice penetrated the fog of my passion. "Is this what you want, baby?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"Please, Magnolia. Please!" I was sure I was babbling now but I no longer cared. My desire... no, my need was too strong. The words tumbled out faster than I could stop them. "Stop teasing me. I want you so bad!"

She extended her tongue and speared it between my wet folds, grazing over my clit. A bolt of pleasure shot up my spine and I cried out in joy.

With that, Magnolia attacked. Her tongue was like an invading army, anywhere and everywhere. It battered my clit only to disappear and pierce my sopping tunnel. She pulled at my lips with hers, ground her chin and nose into my pussy and scourged me with that wonderful tongue. Her hands crept to my breasts, rubbing and massaging. My orgasm built within minutes. I held my breath as it tipped past the point of no return.

I yelled as I came. My hips quivered and the muscles in my torso tightened. Waves of pleasure pulsed from my core. She paused her assault until my trembling calmed, then set to it all over again. That wonderful tongue lapped up and down, teasing my clit again and again. Before the echoes of my last orgasm had completely faded, I felt another one approaching.

One of her hands moved from my breast and down my belly. I groaned and writhed, utterly in her power.

Magnolia slid one finger just into my entrance. I tensed. A second finger crept in, alongside the first one. She pushed slowly, until they were buried to her knuckles... and the waves of pleasure were so intense I almost passed out. My entire body vibrated. She worked her fingers back and forth, withdrawing gently and then advancing inside with greater force and urgency. All the while, her tongue danced over my clit and lips. It only took her five or six strokes of her fingers before I came again, harder than the first time.

My breath hung and I went rigid, unable to scream or even breath. Waves of sheer bliss rocketed through my body. The tension broke and my limbs quivered as I shrieked, wailing with each pulse of delight. My ears roared and my vision blurred with tears of happy pleasure. I tried to move my fingers and found I'd dug them into the bed so hard they'd cramped.

My muscles rebelled but I was able to lift my head to gaze at her. Magnolia still perched between my legs. She smiled when she saw me looking. "I love your responsiveness."

"Huh?" I was sure the orgasmic fog was making it hard to understand her intent.

"Giving a lover pleasure brings me pleasure too, as much as receiving it." She smirked. "Almost as much, anyway."

I had a sudden desire to touch her some more, so I sat up and flopped onto my hands and knees. Magnolia sat back, her legs bent underneath her and her butt resting on her heels. Amusement and lust swirled in her eyes. I crawled to her with what I was sure was a shit-eating grin on my face. I had a stray thought that she was certain to taste like me but I went ahead and plunged my tongue into her mouth. I could taste myself on her lips. It was tangy but not really unpleasant. She held my cheeks as we kissed. When she broke, she said, "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking I owe you some tongue time."

She smiled. "I like that idea."

The rest of the night passed in a blur of booze, sweat, and orgasms. We brought the bottle of rum to bed, drained it, and then polished off a second one. I have to admit, she played my body like a finely-tuned instrument, coaxing climax after climax out of me. I did my best to return the favor. I'd never put my mouth on a woman's parts before but I wanted to please her so I gave it my best shot. I had no idea what to expect but it wasn't bad; she had a musky flavor, similar to what I tasted of myself on her lips, and everything down there was so soft. A guy's cock felt hard and unyielding in my mouth but her pussy was tender and malleable and utterly soaked with her juices. I was sure if someone had shone a light to my face just then, my chin and cheeks would have been slick and shiny but I didn't care.

Magnolia was patient and gentle, whispering instructions to me, telling me when I hit the right spots. She bucked every time my tongue touched the nub of her clit and before long, I had the rhythm and had her squirming beneath my tongue, crying out as she came. That filled me with a giddy sense of power and accomplishment but before I could really revel in that, she flipped me on my back and went down on me again.

I kept waiting for Magnolia to demand something--like what I was doing in Goodneighbor and what information I was seeking. In the haze of my lust-fogged brain and with my critical thinking skills battered from coming repeatedly, I probably would have told her everything. But she never did. She insisted on giving me two orgasms for every one she had. I didn't know what to make of it, save that as we started to run out of steam, I noticed she looked a little sad. Before I could really ask her, though, she grabbed me in a tight cuddle and gave me one final kiss. With my head nestled in her chest, I drifted into a soft, warm dream.

I woke sometime later. My eyes blinked, adjusting to the low light. I stretched and winced; every muscle in my body felt tired and sore--and the events of the previous night came rushing back to me.

Holy... holy shit, what happened?

I sat upright in the bed, clutching the thin blanket to my chest. A low-burning lamp on the nightstand cast a pale yellow light about the room. The sheet was crusted with dried sweat and stuff I didn't want to think about, and the aroma of slightly-stale sex pervaded the room. There was no sign of my lover.

I cringed just thinking about her. In Magnolia's absence, the supercharged lust I'd felt the night before now seemed hollow and distant, like it was something from a dream. I didn't understand how easily and carelessly I'd fallen into her bed. It was unlike me. Even when I'd traded my body before, it had been after careful consideration.

What the hell is Boston doing to me?

I noted a clock on the nightstand. A sudden fear occurred, that I had missed the convoy assembly at eight and they'd left without me. I grabbed the clock but it showed the time as a little after six, so I had a few minutes.

I crawled out of the bed, ignoring my aching loins. My body felt rubbery and spent and I realized that I had no idea how many times I'd come the night before, having lost count after about seven. I staggered my way to the small shower stall, not unlike the one in the apartments in Diamond City, and ran through it, using a towel hanging on a peg nearby. I found my clothes and got dressed as quick as I could. Magnolia still had not returned, for which I was somewhat grateful, since I had no idea what to say to her or if I could even look her in the eye.

My stomach growled. I had a little time and remembered seeing a few vendors by the entrance to the Goodneighbor. I checked, half-expecting to see the stash of caps in my pocket had vanished but they were all there. I felt a little guilty running out without saying anything Magnolia--our encounter seemed to at least warrant a, "See ya!" or something--but since she wasn't there, I had to get moving. I picked up my guns and everything and moved to the door, where I saw the note clipped to the panel. It read:

Beth-

Thank you for such a wonderful evening. I don't understand why I do these things sometimes but I also thank you for being so kind and gentle. That means a great deal to me. Perhaps we will see each other again, perhaps not, but I will always remember you. Sadly, I am terrible at goodbyes, so I will let you leave in peace. Please travel safely back to Diamond City. It would break my heart if something happened to you.

Feel free to use the shower, or take some water and food from the refrigerator; I have some dried brahmin strips that are perfect for traveling.

With all my affection.

Love,

M

I read the note a second time, then folded it and tucked it in my pocket. Magnolia's words implied that her past lovers had not always been kind or gentle, which was bit depressing to think about. I glanced at the icebox but decided to leave my one-time lover her provisions; I had caps and could get a little something. There was a small desk on the other side of the bed. I scrounged through it and found a pencil and a scrap of paper. I quickly wrote:

Thank you for everything. Take care.

Beth

It seemed so insufficient but I didn't know what else to say. I wasn't sure how I felt about what happened and I had the urge just to get out of there. Besides, I had a job to do, and information to get back to Nick. I placed my note on her pillow.

The morning was crisp and clear, without a hint of breeze. A different ghoul goon stood guard at the mouth of the alley than had been there the night before. I blushed, wondering if he could take one glance at me, knowing where I'd been and what I'd been doing. But his eyes took me in, as if assessing my level of threat, and then dismissed me. There were no lecherous looks and he didn't even really react, save giving me a slight nod. Maybe they were that professional, or maybe they were just used to Magnolia's conquests coming and going and weren't impressed anymore.

The local vendors near the town's entrance had already opened their shops. Since it was on Nick's caps, I sprung for a Nuka Cola and something they called a "Goodneighbor Omelet," which was eggs with chunks of shredded meat and onion in it. I have no idea which animals the eggs and meat came from--and probably didn't want to know--but it was tasty enough.

The caravan members began assembling. The shootout at the Third Rail was the big subject of discussion. I hung back from a group of four merchants, listening to them without trying to be too obvious. From what I could gather, Cochran and his boys had all been gunned down by Macready and his, and then that crew had been arrested for creating a disturbance. One of the traders laughed and said Macready would pay his fine and be out by the afternoon, just like always. I didn't know about that but I was glad he'd been there to deflect Cochran's attention. Nobody remarked on further casualties other than to say a handful of other patrons had been winged in the gunfire.

"Serves 'em right," said another trader in a snarky tone. "These days, it pays to know when to duck behind a table."

I wondered if David had been injured and had a panicked flash of guilt. I hadn't thought about him since I'd left the Third Rail with Magnolia.

As if my thought had summoned him, David strode around the corner and joined the loose knot of merchants waiting for the convoy leader. I slumped, relieved to see he looked unharmed. He didn't look my way but had a certain tight set to his eyes.

Not long after, the leader arrived, took a head count, and we set out. I was dying to talk to David but forced myself to wait. The trip to Diamond City was uneventful and before we knew it, we were back in the moderate safety of that sundered arena.

I didn't wait but headed straight for Nick's office, tamping down my growing excitement. Even though the entire trip there and back had been petrifying, I'd come back with a nugget of information that maybe he could use. If so, perhaps I would have proved my worth and wouldn't be relegated to the farms or security service. That would make the trip worthwhile.

Not to mention getting the best sex you've ever had.

I was almost to his office when the door opened and Piper emerged, shutting it behind her. The mayor saw me coming. "Afternoon, Beth."

I nodded, trying to play it cool. "Piper."

Her eyebrow rose. I paused. "What?"

"Nothing. You just look... different."

I flushed and looked away. "I don't know what you mean."

"Mmm-hmm. I've got to run but we'll talk later." She smiled and strode past me.

I turned my head to watch her go. Jesus, it's like I'm carrying a big sign that says, "She got laid." I hope Nick doesn't make an issue of it. I opened the door and went in.

The detective and Ellie were both there. Nick leaned against the wall. He held open folder and read something within, though as I entered, he looked up and closed the folder. "Ah, the rookie returns. Good."

"You sound like you weren't sure I would."

"I wasn't but I'm glad you did. Did David make it back too?"

"We didn't talk but he was in the caravan back and he looked like he was okay." I grinned. "I got some information out of Charlie and as near as I can tell, no one was the wiser."

"Good." Nick nodded. "We'll talk about that when David gets here."

Ellie cocked her head. "So, what did you think of Goodneighbor?"

"Uhm, it was fine."

"See anything interesting?"

I refused to look at her. "No, not really."

Ellie and Nick shared a look but before either could say anything, the office door opened and David stepped inside. "Hey, everyone. What did I miss?"

Nick pushed himself off the wall. "Not a thing. Beth was about to tell us what she learned."

They all gave me their undivided attention. I took a deep breath and began.

To be continued...

#

Thanks for reading!

Fallout Note: In the game, the character of Magnolia is voiced by Lynda Carter (yes, that Lynda Carter, of Wonder Woman fame). Carter also performed the five or six original songs Magnolia sings in-game and did a decent job of it. I saw a recent picture of her and at seventy, she's holding together pretty well. Life, and genetics, really aren't fair. I can't post a link here but if you search YouTube with "Fallout 4 baby it's just you," you can hear audio of the whole song referenced in this chapter as it performed in-game. That song and one other ("Train Train") perfectly capture the 1950s retro-futuristic vibe that is the game's motif.