Creating Constellations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of the last family-owned mills in the state that hadn't been turned over to an agricultural behemoth. That was the reason that Alexus and AJ had gotten close as kids. His father had a personal touch with his customers and spent much time delivering grain to her uncle's brewery. It was where Alexus hung out after school, and the two kids played while Alejandro Senior and her uncle talked.

Unfortunately, although the mill had started to make an epic turnaround when AJ took over managing it, it was too deep in the red to get it above water. They finally had to sell off to one of the conglomerates, and Alexus took advantage to get a terrific manager for her brewery as it expanded. Had it not been for AJ's management, they would have had to fire sale the mill, but instead, his parents were able to retire.

"Better get the awkward boner out of the way before we head out." Lex shrugged.

"Sorry, he's not very smart. My brain knows, but he just cares that we're alone with a hot nude woman."

"Not like he doesn't know what this pussy feels like." Alexus giggled.

They had planned on taking other partners to prom in high school. Alexus got stood up by her date, and AJ's hooked up with her ex leaving them alone at the night's end. The curiosity and what the world assumed about the pair came to a head in the hotel room AJ had reserved.

They attempted to date after that, on the sly, but it didn't work out. There was no spark. The lack of which became abundantly clear after a couple more boyfriends didn't excite her, though it took a kiss with a woman to fully clarify things. AJ never seemed put out by wanting to be friends instead of lovers, at least not for too long.

Her last sexual experience with a man was also with AJ. During the pandemic's early days, all there was to life: the brewery, then home for her, and the mill or apartment for him. After several months of that drudgery, Alexus was bored and horny. Her vibrator wasn't enough. It took some convincing to get AJ on board. The man knew that she was a lesbian and tried to talk her out of it. That pairing did little to satisfy her needs and crystallized that she was only into girls. At least AJ got off. He tried to get her to orgasm, but they failed.

"It's very nice, X. Whoever you end up with is going to be a fortunate woman."

"How do you know I'll end up with anyone, AJ? What if I just want to sleep around for the rest of my life?" Lex let her frustration show in front of Alejandro but concealed it from everyone else.

"That's just not you. You want a tall, chesty woman to hold you close every night."

"Tall and chesty?" Alexus questioned with a chuckle, though she knew he was right. That description was part of what her perfect woman would be, though it would only be a small portion of the total of her ideal partner.

"Yeah, you and I have similar types. Though you like blondes, I prefer raven hair and brunettes."

"See? Another reason we would never work out." Alexus joked and turned around for AJ to apply lotion to her.

"Probably for the best, I want my kids to play basketball like me, and I was already a little short for the sport after high school." AJ teased.

Grace -- A little later

Grace parked her SUV beside the trailhead, marked not by a sign but by a pair of aspens, one with a dark zig zag notch in the white bark. Only a single other vehicle was parked in this section of the little lot. Three or four more clustered closer to where the trail proper started to meander toward a peak five miles ahead. The other close car belonged to a couple of their friends who had married since college. A minivan? Grace almost snickered when she thought about Sal's classic old car back in school. It was nice to see the appearance of him going all in with his wife's pregnancy.

Celina was only panicking a little in the front seat of Grace's vehicle. She wore a green robe as they drove the ten minutes outside town. "Brad and Mel got tired of waiting. No robes on the trail, Cel." Grace teased, but she wouldn't enforce that rule. She knew her friend would get comfortable as they approached the swimming hole a mile down the narrow path.

"Okay, I can do this." Celina hopped out of the truck and slid off her robe. "I'll leave it in the truck."

Her best friend was a gorgeous woman; fake breasts completed a tanned and toned body. The tan-like tint had not come from time outside this summer, although there was a subtle hint of lines on her skin. Instead, it had come from her mother's half-Paraguayan heritage. Her French-Canadian father's pale complexion did lighten her skin a little. When her breasts were augmented, it completed the stunning beauty's features. She hadn't gone too large, concentrating on making what had been small and somehow saggy breasts into perfectly shaped, perky delights.

A few years of working in fast-paced kitchens had done more to sculpt Celina's body than all the running and yoga they had done back in college. Her tall, long, slender legs led to a fantastic, pert butt.

"Trying to imitate me?" Grace couldn't help pointing out Celina's recent waxing.

"A little." Celina blushed very pinkly in her complexion. "It always looked so good on you. Darren didn't like it. That's probably why I kept it around and not him." She finally giggled and stood tall.

Celina's mound looked smooth and soft. It almost made Grace's mouth water; it had been far too long since she had tasted pussy. Her friend didn't go that way, at least not more than an experiment, but it didn't mean Gracie wouldn't take a peek.

"I love being a bad influence. Come on, I was promised cute single guys and gals coming along for the day." Grace motioned for Cel to follow her to the back of the SUV.

"One of them better have a nice cock." Celina was a bit of a size queen. "I need some visual treats for putting up with you."

"Just visual treats?" Grace smirked.

"Maybe." Cel blushed a deep red again. "It's been too long since I got fucked."

"Narrowing down your pool a bit, aren't you?" Grace opened the hatch and got out her camping backpack. It had been a couple years since she had the opportunity to go hiking. "First, you cut off half the candidates by only dating guys, then you only want ones with big cocks." The pack was stocked with food and beverages for the day. It wasn't cumbersome, but it was bulky. "You're very picky."

"I know what I want." Celina's breasts and bare pussy were wonderfully highlighted by a matching backpack. It corralled the tits with the shoulder straps and made her waist look more petite with the belt.

"So do I. It just varies by the person." There was a honk as she locked up her car.

"Not like you ever date any women. You just use them to get off." Celina led the way as they hiked a still, very familiar path.

The legendary swimming hole was on state land but still hidden from the general public. The twin Alexes discovered the site in a geography class via satellite images. The introductory unit had the course try its hand at cartography and orienteering. A parking lot was intended for a five-mile loop that went up a mountain well away from the hidden grotto. It might have only gotten them an A on the project had they not discovered the co-mingling of a hot spring and snow melt.

Soon a group of friends was going camping out at the spot. It might have been against the park rules, but they paid their entry fee and were studious about keeping the site spotless. That was no easy feat when college students and beer were involved.

"None of the women I have dated were ready to come out of hiding. I wouldn't turn down a lady that wasn't ashamed of me. Having something completely different from Bish this time would be nice." Grace hadn't replied right away as they had to sneak through a thicket of bushes and trees that served to buffer the spot from the trail.

"Sure." Celina sounded dismissive.

"I mean it. My family knows I date women and men. There's nothing to stop me."

"I'll believe it when I see it. How many people are going to be out here? I didn't see many cars."

"Lucy is the only other one that drove. I think there are supposed to be more than thirty people here this time." Grace explained what she had heard from Lucy when she invited them.

"It's gotten popular." Concern was evident in Celina's voice. Back in college, this had been a private sanctuary and secluded spot for ten or fewer people. They were in the second wave of people invited out.

"Couldn't keep a place like this utterly secret forever." Grace shrugged.

Soon the talking mostly faded away as the trail became more perilous. It was why they wouldn't get too crazy and leave before the sun set. Even being buzzed would make the hike dangerous, especially after the sun dove behind the far mountains. Walking the path naked wasn't new to Grace. She liked to shed her dress when she passed the barrier thicket. There would need to be more dabs of sunscreen where the packs and straps rubbed against pale skin once they reached their destination.

After another thicket of trees and carefully dodged berry bushes, the path opened into a clearing. Surrounding the clear, deep pool were fifty young men and women. All of them were naked. Celina hid behind Grace as they surveyed the crowd.

"Are you sure about this? I don't see anyone I know."

"Don't be silly. I'm not going back until I take a swim, and I have the keys." Grace smiled. Celina would enjoy herself, but it always took her a while to come out of her shell. It was one of the many reasons that they were still close friends. They helped to balance each other out.

Alexus -- A couple hours earlier

They lied to the driver as they got dropped off by a rideshare. The swimming hole was holy ground for their friends; they didn't want to give anything away. They let a group of hikers get beyond a bend before they darted into the thicket.

The air still had a slight chill, but the sun was warm enough on naked skin to prevent discomfort. It would be a couple hours before anyone would likely be swimming, though a dip in the secluded hot springs might feel nice.

"That was Lucy and Sal's minivan, right?" Alexus asked as it didn't appear anyone else was in the clearing yet. Everything felt normal and not Nude Day exclusive once they got to the pond. After the first visit with the group, Lucy declared that everyone was stripped when they arrived. Nudity would not be secluded to happen only while skinny dipping.

"Yeah, that's the one. Salvy was bragging about it. He's as proud of that thing as he was his Cutlass."

Salvador had traded in his vintage muscle car when his bride got pregnant. She wasn't too far along, probably not showing yet, but he got an offer on a fully optioned family cruiser he couldn't walk away from and had money left to start a college fund. It would be weird to see him driving anything besides his personally restomodded classic convertible. The van would likely do much better in the cold and snowy winters, especially with all-wheel drive.

"Huh? I wonder where they've gotten off to. I want to know how many people we can expect." Lex staked out a spot near the shore for their stuff.

"Probably more than last year," AJ commented. "We had a couple of dozen alumni up here. It was a pity you couldn't make it."

"There was that festival in Toronto this time last year. We hadn't hired you, then the boy and girl wonders, yet." She had a married couple now in charge of marketing the brewery at events. They may be older than AJ and herself, but that didn't preclude them from using the nickname.

The couple had earned the name marketing in New York before they moved back to Colorado to be near her family. "Getting a couple of bronze placings wasn't so bad." The big cooler they had carried between them had made being stealthy a little tricky, especially when being dropped off by rideshare. That was one of the reasons that they had gotten here earlier than the rest of the group. If there were a couple dozen people, they had better have brought their own, as even a large cooler wouldn't hold enough to share.

"You're going to get first this year. That whiskey-aged imperial stout is too good not to win." AJ believed in the product that he managed. Having a manager over the last year had allowed X to go a little crazy in her new concoctions. Though even with her ambitious brews, she kept things simple, at least regarding ingredients. How she aged them was another story: one where she was the most creative.

"You're just trying to will the brewpub into existence." Lex smiled. It hadn't taken long to get completely comfortable being nude around Alejandro again.

"It's going to make us bank. I promise. It won't just be tank three getting a restoration." The original plan was for AJ to stay only as long as he worked on his MBA, but Lex hoped to convince him to stick around. Just because they couldn't date didn't mean he wasn't family.

The pair had a bet going on the results of the contest. Lex didn't think a gold medal was possible; she didn't make the type of high-concept brews that always seemed to win. Her method concentrated on doing things right, as her uncle taught her. If she won the bet, AJ had to start a new ad campaign starring himself. If he won, the taproom would become a brewpub.

"Uh-huh." She checked her phone to see no reception bars between a pair of soaring peaks. If there were any emergencies with the brewery or the competition, her employees would have to handle it themselves. She would try to give in to the day's fun and not worry about her brewery's future.

"Why don't we check out the hot springs before we reapply lotion?" Alejandro must have seen her looking at her phone and worrying. He was pretty good at keeping her from spiraling into doubt.

"Sounds good. I could use a soak."

The hot springs were secluded, surrounded by a thick ring of brambles and berry bushes. Had they not once curiously followed the warm inlet, they would never have found it. The spot was easier to get to from the water, but it was not warm enough to get into the pond yet. The Alexes followed a winding path around a maze of brambles. It wasn't well marked, but they had taken it many times in their adventures.

Rounding a corner, Lex found Salvador and Lucy. The beautiful, deep mocha-skinned goddess was bouncing on her husband viciously. Thick strands of hair akin to dreadlocks were pulled into a ponytail corralled by an almost innocent-looking fuchsia-colored bow as it hypnotizingly bobbed. Sal looked like he was holding on to the buxom woman's shapely hips for dear life. Lucy's hand was on the crest of her womanhood spinning tight circles around her clit. Lex had never seen her without a trademark heart-shaped poof of pubic hair, but now that was gone. Her breasts looked more prominent as they jumped, but that could be X's imagination as nothing else hinting at her pregnant state was showing.

Salvador's big, curved cock railed in and out of his wife's pussy. Honeyed excitement coated his shaft as he concentrated. He was a good-looking, muscular guy, a bit on the short side, but that had never affected his luck with the ladies. Before Lucy, he had been a stereotypical Don-Juan-like Latin lover. His wife quickly put a stop to that roaming.

"Trying for twins!?" Lex couldn't resist shouting.

Lucy never stopped bucking but waved with a smile. This was far from the first time the pair had been caught having sex in and around the swimming hole. "Hey, you two're early." She slowed just a little to retort.

"We'll let you two have fun." AJ grabbed Lex's shoulders and spun her around to leave.

"You could join us!" Lucy yelled out before a fit of laughter.

"I wanted to set up the tent anyways. It might be nice to have our own shady spot later. That or it could rain." AJ blushed as they retraced their steps out back toward the pond.

"Yeah, good plan," Lex said distractedly.

Lucy had been a lover of Alexus's in their college days. They had played around in the pond before sneaking off to the hot springs to make love for hours. Alexus was thrilled that Lucy and Sal were happy, but that didn't stop an incredible sexual encounter from replaying in Lex's mind.

The gorgeous, confident, unflappable African American had gotten together with Sal a week later at a subsequent visit to the pond. There had never been a romantic love between Lexi and Lucy, but it had made her very jealous. Salvador and Lucy had teased each other for weeks. She stopped all the teasing near the end of the day. Luce grabbed Sal's cock and asked if he had a condom.

Back then, there was rarely much planning that went into a day at the pond. As such, Salvador had not been prepared for the woman. When he told her no, everyone assembled thought that would be the end. Instead, Lucy vocally gave him a choice: Throw away the chance forever or fuck her now. If he chose the latter, Sal would belong to Lucy forever. No one thought the prophetic challenge would be binding, but they never strayed, and Salvy didn't waste any time deciding.

Moments later, Sal and Lucy made love on the pond's bank. Some might have thought that giving in to the lust would lead to manic and fevered fucking; instead, they witnessed the raunchy start of a real love story. Everyone else would have given them space, but Lucy and Salvy were the ones that drove to the swimming hole that time.

"Good, you brought a tent!" Lucy and Sal walked out of the woods a dozen minutes later.

"We brought sandwiches and beer." AJ offered, likely not wanting to discuss what they had caught in the woods earlier. "And water, both flavored and otherwise."

"That's useful. Sal's not drinking while I'm knocked up, either." Lucy sauntered over to the cooler. "I think we could use a cool down."

"So, did you make twins?" Alexus reiterated her joke.

"If it worked like that, it'd gotta be a whole litter by now." Lucy giggled as she bent over the cooler.

"And then some." Salvy chuckled.

There was a glob of sperm leaking from Lucy's pussy as she turned around. "Some women get bad morning sickness. I got a case of the morning hornies."

"I'd complain, but that's some damn good pussy." Sal smiled proudly.

"The best. But these two both know that well." Lucy beamed.

Alexus tried to keep the surprise off her face. She had no idea that AJ and Lucy had slept together. A glance at Alejandro got a slight shrug that seemed to whisper, 'Ask me about it later.' No one wanted to show weakness of any type in front of Lucy. She had a frightful tenacity when finding anything she could make fun of from someone.

"I swear, I'm having more sex now than when we were trying to get pregnant." Salvy laughed. His cock hung long and lazy between his legs. It didn't have the vitality to stand but wasn't ready to be flaccid.

"This wasn't a surprise?" Lex feigned shock as she looked Lucy in the eyes. The best defense against their friend was to keep her from getting too comfortable.

"Nope, it took us a few months after I stopped taking BC."

"How many can we expect today?" AJ switched the subject.

"A lot. Apparently, we let someone from a fraternity in last year, and they invited a sorority to come along." Salvy answered.

Alexus felt crestfallen. This was a private oasis. If more people knew about it, the more likely it would be that the general populace would discover the place. Although she wasn't nearly as comfortable being naked as those around her, she would hate to lose her private skinny-dipping spot.

"They've all been sworn to secrecy. Have you two seen a single beer can or scrap of trash out here?" Lucy must have seen the unease in Lex's expression. The woman might have loved to needle, but she did know when it wasn't fun. It was probably a reason that they had been able to stay friendly for so long.