Creating Constellations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so." Lex allowed all the panic to melt from her expression.

"Other than that, it should be mostly the old group and the handful we added after you two graduated." Lucy approached a fallen log and pulled a big backpack from its hiding place. She grabbed a wet wipe and cleaned up the sperm dripping down her long, smooth legs.

"We didn't all need a victory lap." AJ teased.

"I think you two would like a few of the newbies." Sal's eyes kept watching Lucy closely as she cleaned herself up. He was paying attention to the conversation but was mesmerized by his wife.

"You know you guys are local legends, right?" Lucy tossed the wipe into a garbage bag. Anything they packed in must be taken with them when they left.

"Really?"

"Yeah, the Twin Alexes found a perfect spot while taking an entry-level class. Just be glad the professor never shared your discovery with anyone else." Sal finished what his wife had started. Twin Alexes worked best for the pair as they shared a diminutive version of their first names and a birthday. They didn't know until they were much older, but Lexi and AJ were born in the same hospital in Denver, a few hours apart.

Eventually, Salvy and Lucy wandered off to claim a piece of prime real estate to set up blankets and an umbrella. They chose a spot close to the cold-water inlet that might be a little cool now, but once the sun neared its zenith, it would feel delightful.

"When did you bang Lucy?" Lex asked in a quiet voice.

"Freshman year. We got snowed in." AJ shrugged off the question but continued after a moment. The best way to make him confess was to allow silence to do the hard work for her. "A little boredom led to a weekend in my dorm room. I was pleased that my roommate was stuck at home and you were helping your uncle at the brewery." Lex let the quiet continue to work on him. "It was never romantic but a lot of fun, and she taught me a thing or two."

"You were much better at licking my pussy the second time." Lex mused and then giggled. She had a feeling that AJ had gotten his heart broken by her back in high school, but when he found out that nothing he had done led to the breakup, he stopped sulking. On their second dalliance, he had no allusions that it was a romantic tryst. It was pent-up energy from being sequestered together for so long.

"That improvement came from Angie." A sly smile formed on the man. Angie had been his girlfriend from their sophomore year until their last college semester.

"She was certainly skilled." Lexi nodded. Angie was the first woman she had ever kissed, leading to other things that weekend. Unfortunately for Alexus, Angie never dated women in the long term. Kind of a running theme for me.

The crowd arrived slowly at first, then in a massive gaggle. The frat had all come via a party bus that had dropped them off to go on a hike. There were grills and music. Several plastic bottles of hard liquor added abundant social lubrication to the proceedings. Holding up the decree to keep glass away from the oasis was a good sign.

Lex couldn't help checking out several of the sorority sisters. There were several charming women, but she wasn't getting a robust lesbian vibe from them. Some of them look like a good time. X wasn't happy looking for a good time anymore. She wanted something far more significant.

"Excuse me, is this spot taken?" A stunningly beautiful redhead asked and broke Alex from her thoughts. Her friend that had come along with her was a little skittish, hiding behind the tall and confident woman.

The beauty was tall, maybe six feet or so. Besides a pair of strands framing a gorgeous, freckle-speckled face, her intense, wavy red strands were pulled into a sporty ponytail. The green scrunchy corralling the hair was the same color as her eyes peeking out from her sunglasses as she awaited an answer.

A pair of large breasts seemed too round and perky for reality. They shook with every movement; the jiggle seemed very authentic. Light pink nipples were on small areolae that looked quite inviting. Freckles dusted her shoulders, and the outline of a bikini remained imprinted on the pale, smooth skin. Her mound was waxed bare and led to a womanhood that hid her clitoris between her outer labia.

"You two can take it," AJ answered for the pair. "X doesn't usually stare and drool like this. She thinks you're cute."

The heat of her blush was intense on her cheeks, but AJ wasn't wrong. Although cute probably wasn't a strong enough word for the angel alighted from heaven. Say something. She's looking at you too. Lex tried to force herself to speak but was still at a loss for words.

Grace -- That same time

The short, pretty blonde standing before Grace stared wide-eyed, dumbstruck by Grace's question. Her bob hairdo framed a soft, slightly round face. The wreath of hair poked out of a jaunty black cowboy hat encircled with a pink ribbon that pulled together her outfit, including the cap and bright pink hiking boots.

The woman looked lean but stoutly built with a flat stomach. Her breasts were on the smaller side but so damn pert and perky it wasn't fair. Puffy pink nipples were begging to be sucked. The woman had short legs and a longer torso. That may not have been a popular look for guys, but it looked appetizing to Grace.

I wonder if everyone can see how my heart is beating? Grace thought as the beauty before her sapped all her mental bandwidth. She had thought many women had been beautiful. Rae had slept with several of those women, but she had never felt her heart race like it was at this moment.

Grace wasn't sure if the woman shaved or waxed, but the cute, hairless pussy in front of her made her mouth water. Inner labia were a darker pink and hung outside the inner pair. A hint of a clit was evident at the crest. She wanted to explore the creature before her and found herself staring rudely.

"So tall..." The blonde woman whispered as her blush got more profound.

"Hi, I'm Alejandro, but everyone calls me Alex or AJ. This drooling mess is Alexus." Grace vaguely heard the tall, handsome gentleman murmur beside the perfect pixie.

"I'm Celina, and this, evidently just as spellbound woman, is Grace." Celina decided to stop hiding and stepped around her. "We were going to find a spot by our friends Brad and Mel, but they're in the shade. I need some sun."

"Should we just let them stare?"

"They'll figure it out."

"Need some help getting set up, Celina?"

"That would be nice."

"Hi!" Grace was finally able to say and break them out of the trance. If she hadn't, Rae felt they may just gaze googly-eyed at each other until they had to go home.

"Umm... Hello. I'm Alex." The blonde's fists clenched as if she were fighting nervous energy.

"Wait... You're Alex, and he's Alex. Are you two the ones that found this place?" Grace felt as if she were meeting a celebrity.

"I go more by Lex or Alexus to avoid people getting confused. Yeah, we did. How did you get invited?" Lex asked and blushed again. "That wasn't meant to sound rude, sorry."

"No worries, I get where you're coming from. I'm Grace, but I'll answer to Gracie or Rae if you want some variety." Grace could barely suppress another nervous giggle. "Brad and Melanie are friends with Lucy and Salvador. Are you and AJ together?" Grace questioned. She had to know for sure, even if the vibe pointed at an interest in Grace, not AJ.

"We know Brad and Mel very well. AJ's going to be in their wedding." The woman sounded like she was deflecting momentarily, and Grace was awaiting bad news about the blonde's dating status. "Not romantically." She abruptly switched back to the other question. "He's my best friend and the manager of my brewery. Are you and your friend, Celina... Uhh, you know?" Lex's frequent blushing was adorable, but Grace hoped she would get more comfortable around her soon.

"Celina's not into girls." Grace hoped that Lex got the obvious hint. I didn't preclude myself from liking the female form. "She's my best friend. I think she might be into your partner." Grace stepped beside Lex and pointed over toward Celine and AJ. "You wanna help me get them together? I'd use my normal wing woman, but she's fawning over him." A plot to get closer to Lex was hatching in her mind.

"Uh... Sure. I could do that." A sly smile formed on the blonde's cute pink lips. She seemed happy to play along.

Their fingertips grazed against each other. Grace barely resisted gripping the pint-sized powerhouse's fingers.

"You have a brewery? You seem too young to be a business owner." Grace started to put down her backpack and pull out her water and a mat to sit on instead of the grass.

"It was my uncle's, but he had to retire. His kids didn't have any interest in the business." There was an adorable little shrug.

"Huh, do you guys make an IPA?" Grace liked strong and slightly citrusy IPAs. Celina had brought vodka and seltzer for the day, but Grace was more of a beer and whiskey girl.

"No." Lex rolled her eyes so much that the motion was easily visible under her mirrored glasses.

"Oh... I found a nerve." Grace felt terrible as a mischievous giggle followed.

"No, not really. Someone else has been trying to get me to make something popular. He'll hate it when a cute girl gets me to think about it." Lex laughed. "I have nothing against the style, my uncle didn't like it, and I owe him everything. What other types of booze do you like? Maybe I brought something you'd dig."

"Either something fruity or something like whiskey."

"I have a sour, a raspberry wheat beer, or maybe a barrel-aged imperial stout."

"You made all of those?"

"Those are three of my experimental brews, yes. I also have some of my uncle's recipes. I thought we were bringing enough to share, but..." Alexus motioned toward the crowd that may have swelled by another dozen since Grace and Celina had arrived.

"You weren't expecting all these people either, were you?"

"Nope. I think the biggest crowd back in our day was a dozen people. I assume you went to State too?"

"Yeah, I think we were in the graduating class behind you." Grace had gotten so lost in conversation that she was unaware they were sitting beside one another. Her heart was fluttering in a way that it never had when she was attracted to a woman. Usually, she felt an odd calm when courting a possible female partner.

"Major?"

"I started in computer science but didn't like calculus, so I went the business route instead." Grace blushed a little; she didn't like to admit defeat. "What about you?"

"Biochemistry. I planned to become a scientist, but pharmaceuticals turned me off before I started working on my master's degree. I use it tangentially at the brewery, so it wasn't a waste. Who'd you take Calc from?"

"Old guy with crazy grey hair, kinda like the pictures of Einstein. I swear he had to drink pots of coffee in the morning as he always had so much energy." He was an entertaining enough professor, and Calc I wasn't that grueling. It wasn't until a few weeks into Calc II that she decided to drop the class and never look back.

"Dr. Meyers?" Lex questioned.

"That was the guy!"

"When did you take it?"

"Freshman year."

"I took it as a sophomore. Oh my God! I remember you! You always wore that pink ball cap with a yellow daisy." Alexus smiled. She had the prettiest bright smile. Her choice of subtle lip gloss was so inviting. "Your hair was much shorter back then."

"It was a daffodil." Grace corrected her. It had been over half a decade since she took the class, but the hat wasn't stylish. She felt a visceral embarrassment about Lex seeing her in a disheveled state. "Calc was so early every morning. I didn't shower or do my hair until after it." Grace explained as a memory of a much different Lex coalesced in her memory. "You had a long ponytail of blonde most mornings and sat in the first row beside AJ. You dyed it with streaks of pink near the end of the semester, didn't you?"

"Yeah. I hated how early that class was, but you were cute. Still are." Alexus smiled while she turned tomato red.

"You're not bad yourself, Lexi," Grace said and then got a devious grin as she got an idea. "Could we talk AJ into helping Celina reapply sunscreen?"

Alexus looked back toward the pair before turning around with a grin. "You were serious about me playing wing woman, weren't you?"

"Hey, Cel!" Grace cried out to her best friend, who appeared lost in conversation with AJ and a trio of other revelers.

"You need something?" Celina stepped over the dozen paces the conversation had moved from them.

"He's cute." Grace discreetly pointed toward AJ, hiding the motion from even Lex.

"Yes, he is. But I'm not sure he is interested in me." Celina shrugged with defeat in her eyes. Her last relationship had made jealousy and fears of inadequacy grow. When Cel caught her boyfriend naked with a fellow chef, it reinforced her malignant feelings. Now her friend was skittish.

"I can tell he is. He keeps peeking over at you. Hi, AJ!" Grace smirked when she caught the indiscreet gaze.

"Uhh..." The tall man blushed and looked away.

"AJ, we need your help." Alexus sweetly entreated him to approach the three ladies.

"Okay. What do you need?" He stepped cautiously over to them as if he might spook Celina.

"Well, Lex and I just thought we were wearing backpacks and might have rubbed off all the sunscreen on our backs while we hiked in," Grace explained. Celina's eyes bulged a little as she glared at her bestie. "Could you help Celina out? I would, but I doubt she wants the strong stuff on her skin."

"Us pale girls have to stick together." Lex shrugged.

"Uh, as long as it's okay with you, Celina." AJ would need a kick of confidence if he was going to succeed with Cel.

"I can't reach back there." Celina grabbed some 30-proof from her bag.

"Sure." There was a glimpse of a confident smile as AJ accepted the lotion.

"Why don't we find an open spot for you to help me?" The pair wandered away as they started to converse again.

"That seems promising. Would you mind helping me with sunscreen?" Grace unzipped her backpack and pulled out some SPF 90.

"I'd hate to see you burn. But it doesn't come for free. I'm going to need you to return the favor." Alexus grabbed the bottle. "Roll onto your stomach, and I'll massage it on."

"Yes, ma'am." She liked a confident woman. "It's hard to keep a pale complexion. And I don't need any more freckles." Grace kept the conversation going as she rolled over.

"It wouldn't be the worst thing." An impure giggle escaped sexy pink lips.

"You just want to play connect-the-dots; admit it." Grace couldn't help joining in the mirth. "Make sure to use a washable marker."

"Prefer to think of them like constellations like up in the stars." Lex's fingers traced over Grace's shoulders.

"Kind of the inverse, though, dark on light."

"But just as awe-inspiring," Lexi murmured softly. There was a sudden weight on her butt as Lex straddled her. Grace could practically feel the heat rolling from the woman's hot pussy. "This might be a little cold."

"I can take it." Grace sighed.

"Can you?" Alexus's teasing tone was raising Grace's mood considerably.

"Probably." The giggle at the end didn't seem to fit, but Grace didn't care. She had a feeling that the laugh was why Lex squirted the lotion directly on her skin instead of warming it in her palms for a moment before. "Wow... Maybe not."

"Trust me, it's worth it," Alexus whispered in her ear before she massaged the lotion into Grace's skin.

The woman had soft hands, but there was a robust strength to the touch. It felt more like a day at the spa than helping reapply sunscreen.

"Do you do deep tissue?" Grace joked.

"Probably." Lex pressed harder on Grace's shoulders.

The beauty's hands roamed up and down Grace for several minutes. Alexus was thorough, coating her back down to her ass. A fantasy of the young woman fingering Gracie in the name of completeness formed in her mind. If she had gone for it, Lex would have let her. She could feel herself getting wet. It wouldn't matter that there were dozens of people around them. They weren't paying any attention to the ladies.

"Okay, my turn!" Lex cheerfully shouted out as she popped off Grace.

Maybe Gracie was misreading things, and the pint-sized woman was helping her be careful.

"Can't be letting this burn." Grace tried to make her voice as sultry as Lexy had been as she whispered. That didn't stop her from squirting the lotion all over Alexus as the imp had done for her.

Lex had looked strong before Rae touched her, but the robust muscle groups under her smooth skin were distracting. She slowly and softly ensured every inch of the woman's backside was coated.

"Wow, you're very toned," Grace said in a low whisper.

"I would say the brewery was responsible for all that, but I did Tae Kwon Do as a youth and got AJ into weightlifting in college. I'll bet that did something."

"Something very nice."

The ass on Lex was breathtaking. Grace took her time to ensure that the rump was well covered. It would be a shame if the tan lines went from pale to burnt today. She could barely resist probing a finger around and getting a feel for the woman's quim. That would be too forward, even if it seemed like the lass was opening her leg invitingly.

"Brad and Mel want us to come to say hello." Celina's voice broke Grace out of the moment before she gave in to her desire.

"Oh, uhh... sure. You good, Lexi?" Grace stood slowly. Glad that her arousal was at least a little hidden.

"Yes, thank you. A word of warning, Grace, Don't neglect the parts of you that don't see the sun. Sunburnt labe isn't any fun." Lex smiled as she rolled over. Her eyes went to Rae's breasts and pussy as an eyebrow arched.

"No, it's not. Not my first time naked in the sun." Grace winked as she and Celina went to see the people who introduced them to the spot.

Alexus -- As she watched her destiny walk away

"Grace take care of your lotion?" AJ smiled as he kept laying on his back a few yards away from Rae, where Celina had helped him.

"Yeah, she did. Grace has the prettiest freckles. Come over and talk to me." Lexi motioned for him to join her close to the water's edge.

"Uhh—You wanna come over here? I need a minute." AJ was pink with embarrassment.

"If I have to!" Lex rolled her eyes and then giggled. "You're too easy."

"Maybe," AJ muttered.

"I thought you got your awkward boner out of the way." X teased.

"It's only a semi." AJ protested.

"Uh-huh. She was cute."

"Yeah. I don't know if she's that into me." AJ shrugged.

"She is."

"How would you know? I don't think your eyes ever really left Grace." There was a potent amount of taunt in AJ's smirk.

"What's not to like? You're tall, handsome, successful, and educated. If I were a cock enthusiast, I would be all over you." Alexus put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"How do you know she is?" AJ was finally able to flip over and converse less awkwardly.

"Grace told me. However, Celina was cheated on by her last boyfriend, so she might be a little cautious."

"You and she seemed to hit it off." It was AJ's turn to tease a touch.

"Maybe. I'm not sure she's into girls yet." Dating could be challenging, and being a lesbian seemed to increase the difficulty. She had a hard time knowing women were just being nice versus flirting. Being wrong before had led to confusion and hurt feelings.

"Straight girls don't eye fuck you like that." AJ laughed after he said it. "Celina told me that Grace is bi."

"There is a huge difference between wanting to fuck me and wanting to date me. I've had my fill of casual hookups." Alexus released a huge sigh. "Bi girls seem most interested in hookups in my experience."