All Comments on 'Creating Ginger Ch. 06'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

get out Ginger net she will have joe doing your ass as well as you sucking him to get it from the source she is now a big cock whore and will never change after awhile she will tire of you and you will be history so grow some balls and get out while you can

AimeeTisonAimeeTisonalmost 4 years ago
LOVE. THIS. STORY!

Ms. Allison, your writing is fabulous and exhilarating! Ginger is a lucky girl. I so want to be her. I’m sitting on edge waiting for the next chapter (hopefully multiple chapters). I’m looking forward to Ms Michelle’s continued romps with Joe, and how things will progress for Ginger.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
What a sticky mess!

Ms Michelle has Ginger and Joe wrapped around her finger!

Ginger is very fortunate to serve her...

Looking forward to seeing Joe get in deeper and deeper...

Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree with the last anonymous litter

The Bitch Wife will throw Ginger \ George out the door eventually because she has now found a young stud who appeals to her more so than her husband can ever do again. I can't see what her reasoning was to have the husband turned into a pansy sissy , once she did turn him I could see where she was moving to the point of wanting to get together with another man,, between the couple they agreed it to be a one time fling but we as readers know different. This story as far as I'm concerned is in the wrong category. This should have been in the Loving Wives category which should actually should have been named Cheating Wives.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Oh, wow. There's more?

This series is doing a great job of showing the evolution of such a relationship. Of course, we're mostly seeing the highlights of the journey at this point.

Anyway, great storytelling.

Thanks.

danieelledanieellealmost 3 years ago

Oh dear! To have ginger’s life would be perfect!

danieelledanieellealmost 3 years ago

Thank You, Ms_Allison!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn baby, I don't think 12 chapter's will be enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is incredible!! I'm so horny!!! I need to get some hard cock!!! Great series and story. It makes me want to put some pink panties on right now!!! Pleasev keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am sorry Ginger got upset. Hopefully she will get over it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous