Crimson and Ivory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner the old woman asked the men to tell the girls about the land in which the men called home. Richard admitted that he had no knowledge of his brother's lands, for he had spent his childhood and his youth with his mother's people. Discovering the woods in which the three women lived had been both a blessing and a surprise, for he had not ever heard of their village nor of their town. The old woman promised to tell the story of her country some other night. Both men held her to her promise.

Grant took the floor, clearing his throat and holding Ivory's hand in his. He rubbed one of her fingers with his thumb and spoke about the war that had ravished his land and the lands of his father's enemy. "Before the war our land, the land of Bertrum, was rich with minerals, wheat, barley, oats, various grains really. We mined precious gems and we pumped oil from the heart of the earth. The soil was rich with nutrients and the game that lived within the woods was fat and plump. Our neighboring lands were our friends and beyond those lands we had little contact. We had known of other kingdoms, but to come across someone from another realm was rare and in fact we saw it as a celebration."

The group hung on every word, especially Richard, who was for the first time really getting a chance to learn about his heritage.

Grant continued speaking as Crimson refilled their mugs of tea. "During the time when all were prosperous one of the kingdoms beyond those of our neighbors succumbed to a great plague. This plague began to destroy not only the people, but the livestock as well. Our neighbors at first tried to help the other people. They gave them food, clothing and some of their best livestock and richest foods. Unbeknownst to us, these people did not live on such a rich land as ours and when the plague moved through leaving behind much death and little else, the people and their leaders began to plan a way to take what had been offered freely by their neighbors."

The old woman sighed and nodded her head in understanding. "Your neighbors would have helped these people rebuild their lives had they but asked, wouldn't they?"

"Yes," Grant answered, "but they didn't ask. They attacked the villages and farms closest to their borders. They stole the livestock, hunted the game and made off with the seeds for the following years planting. Then they burned the fields, poisoned the soil. They created a border of death between them and our neighbors. The following year they returned, they were stronger and more powerful because of the hearty food they had stolen and the livestock they slaughtered when they felt it was time to eat fresh meat. Their crops were sparse, but they harvested enough to keep their bellies satisfied."

"But that wasn't enough," the old woman whispered.

"No, it was not. They attacked again, moving deeper into our neighbors' lands and repeated the process again."

"How long did this go on before war was declared?" Richard asked.

Grant sighed. "Our father went to the enemy of his allies and he tried to reason with him. He told their king that the damage he was creating would eventually destroy not only his allies, but our country as well. He offered to teach the people how to properly tend the soil and care for their livestock. He said he would send surveyors out to search for oil, as well as explore their mountains for minerals and precious stones."

"But the king was too impatient and he refused your father's help," the old woman whispered.

Grant eyed her suspiciously, but continued his tale. "Yes, he refused and so my father did what he had to do. He sent his armies out to the borders of our neighbors lands and he protected them, along side the soldiers of his allies. Many battles were fought and many died. For years my father worked to limit the number of deaths he'd bring down on the enemy, but it did not matter. For all the mercy that was shone the enemy remained heartless. And then my brother was attacked and almost killed."

"It was then that your father sent him away, isn't it?" Crimson asked as she squeezed Richard's hand.

"Yes, father sent him back with mother. We learned later though that mother died during the trip, for the plague had returned and though it did not flow as thick through our lands, it still touched the lives of many of our people."

"When did your father end the war?" the old woman asked.

"Six months before his death, he dealt the final blow to the king that had brought so much pain and destruction and he worked out the necessary details for peace with the lords that still held lands within the king's realm. I left to find Richard once I knew the peace treaty would hold. I left trusted men in charge of all that I own as well as instructions on how to renew our lands and the lands of our allies."

"You will make a great leader," the old woman said. "And how many still live from the lands you vanquished."

"Very few," Grant whispered. "May I ask, Mistress. Do you know of the land I speak of?"

The girls as well as Richard looked at the woman. She said nothing as she stared at her hands that lay still on her lap.

"Mother?" Ivory said, her voice urging for her mother's words.

"Ivory, Crimson, gentlemen. My story, I said is for another night. The hour is late and my bed calls out to me." She rose from her chair and kissed her daughters' goodnight. They did not beg her for answers, though their desire to know her story weighed greatly on their minds. "I trust you gentlemen," the old woman whispered into their ears before she departed and left her daughters to their nightly adventures.

Grant watched the old woman leave and while she walked away he reached back into his memory and searched for anything that would reveal to him who she was. She had seemed to understand his tale more than he'd expected from someone so far away, or at least she understood the arrogance and pride that existed in the dead king's soul.

"Grant, will you walk me to my room? So that I may bid you goodnight before you and your brother retire to your tent?"

Ivory's voice pulled him from his musings. He smiled, took her hand and led her down the hallway, to her and her sister's room. Standing at the door, he smiled down at her. "Did you truly need me to walk you to your room, or do you have more nefarious plans in store for me, my sweet Ivory?" He spun her against the door and rested both his hands on either side of her head. His gaze held hers.

"Nefarious plans? No, my love. I simply wanted a kiss goodnight and wished to give Crimson time to say goodnight to Richard."

"Oh you are so kind," he whispered, before leaning in and covering her lips with his. Once again they were drawn into each other. Grant, tugged her lower lip with his teeth, making her giggle, and then he trailed his fingers down her neck, while sliding his tongue back into her mouth.

Ivory shifted nervously on her feet, while enjoying Grant's attentions. She pressed her body to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in closer.

In the living room, Crimson held Richard's hand. "Since I am sure my sister is going to draw out her goodnight with Grant, perhaps it would be best if I walked you to your tent and wished you a restful sleep," Crimson told him.

"If you would like," he said, before offering her his hand. They walked outside and together they made their way to the tent that Grant and he had erected hours earlier. "Come inside," Richard insisted. "The insects of the night are thick this evening and I do not wish them to sup upon my heart's desire."

Crimson blushed. She went into the tent with him and was soon wrapped up into his arms. They kissed deeply and intimately. When they pulled apart, both were left barely breathing. "This wooing is a trial," Richard whispered against Crimson's lips.

"Does it pain you?" she whispered back, as her hands moved to slide up to his chest. She rested her palms on his pectoral muscles. Her gaze shifted down to where her hands laid. "Yours get hard too," she said, with a sound of surprise clearly audible in her voice.

"Yes, my nipples get hard too."

"And do you react the same as I did?" she asked. Before he could answer she moved her hand to the ties that kept his shirt closed. She pulled them, and the strings fell away, the material parted and his skin was exposed.

He did nothing to stop her, nor did he say anything to encourage or discourage her actions. Richard watched as she lowered her head and kissed his right nipple. She moved onto the left and while there, she began to tease it with the tip of her tongue. He caught her gaze and smiled down at her. "It is pleasing," he admitted. "It pleases me more if you bite it just a wee bit."

Crimson licked her lips before opening her mouth and tugging gently on the hard bead. He moaned, then placed his hand on the back of her head. "Now suck," he told her. She began to suck, mimicking the way she often teased her sister's breast. Richard lifted her from his nipple and kissed her hard. "My god, woman," he hissed, before kissing her again.

She rubbed his chest with her palms as he tilted her head back and sucked on her neck. "I wish to please you more," Crimson gasped as she felt her breasts grow heavy and her nipples ache. "Richard, you stir so much in me."

"And you, me. Miss Crimson, you must go now. I promised your mother."

"I know," she whispered. She hugged him tight and breathed in his scent, before turning around and heading back to the house. On the way to the door, she passed Grant and could not help but notice that he seemed to be walking strangely and his breath was haggard like Richard.

Inside the house, and tucked behind the bedroom wall, and snuggled together under the blankets, the two sisters spooned each other. Crimson played with her sister's breasts, teasing the hard nipples. "Did you enjoy your kiss?" she asked, before placing a kiss upon the back of her sister's head.

"I did. And did you like yours?" Ivory asked, before rolling over and facing her sibling.

"Yes. He makes me feel so much, as I am sure Grant does for you," Crimson said, before trailing her fingers down to tease the hairs that rested about her sex. She let her fingers slide along her sister's slit. "And it is his kisses that cause you to seep, isn't it?"

"Mm hm," Ivory said, "and Richard, does he make you moist?" Ivory pressed her palm against Crimson's sex.

"Yes, he does."

"And what of us?" Ivory asked.

"My sister, my dear sweet sister. I still feel passion for you," Crimson whispered before sliding over her sister and covering her body with hers. Their hands remained idle for no more than a second and their mouths moved to touch, caress, and lick as much skin as they could before they were overwhelmed. When their fluids gushed they both cleansed the other until they were writhing again under the assaulting tongue of their peer.

The following morning the girls woke up, and shared another tender moment with each other. When they walked out of their bedroom, they both knew that their passion for one another would have to be something the brothers accepted.

"Your mother made us breakfast and then said she was going into the village. We asked if she wanted us to accompany her, but she begged us to remain here with you girls," Richard said. "Does she leave for the village often?" he asked.

"No, she only goes if she feels we are in short supply of something," Ivory commented. "She did not say anything more?"

"No. She did not seem worried, but she was insistent," Richard answered.

Both the girls frowned, but said no more. They could, after all, do nothing about their mother's sudden and unexpected departure. "Well, the day must go on," Crimson said. "Normally sister and I gather fruits and nuts from the woods. Living off the land means that we forage just like the animals. We gather food, because the winters are harsh."

"Then that is what we shall do," Richard said. "Grant and Ivory, would you come with us, or will you hunt? I am sure there is game in these woods that your mother would like smoked."

Grant paused. "Yes, if the girls were going to be here during the winter, but I would hope that we have convinced them by then to be our wives," he said.

Both sisters laughed. "But in case we have not," Ivory said. "We hunt." She picked up a bow that rested in the corner and passed another to Grant. He admired the craftsmanship and headed into the woods with Ivory by his side. The other couple grabbed two baskets and departed in the opposite direction of the hunters.

Deep in the woods the couples went and at first both brothers tried to engage their respective interests in a different kind of foraging and hunting, but each man soon learned that the girls took their roles seriously. Grant was forced to acknowledge that the beautiful seductress with the long white hair could handle a bow as well as any man in his army. He found the knowledge arousing and swore that no woman would ever hunt with his men, because they would be a distraction that would get a man killed. He was certainly distracted. The ache in his loins was proof to that. When they returned to the cottage, he strung the meat up, and allowed the blood to drain, then he grabbed his alabaster beauty and pulled her into the tent in which he and his brother shared.

Crimson and Richard did not have to stalk there food, they only had to look for the ripe fruits and the ready to harvest nuts. She taught him what was safe to eat and when he showed her some of the berries he'd eaten during his short time away from his captors, she told him their names. When they returned to the cottage, Crimson saw Richard glance toward the tent. She blushed upon hearing the sounds that came through the canvas. "Perhaps we should go inside," Richard insisted. Crimson agreed and they sought their own refuge behind the sturdy structure of their mother's home.

Inside the tent Grant could not help but seek out the kisses that were so easily given by Ivory. His mouth sought out hers as if it were the very air he needed to breathe. He opened her bodice and teased her breasts with his teeth and tongue. She whimpered, purred and growled deeply as her words became garbled and confused.

Ivory felt the building of passion rising up inside her, but along with it came a stubbornness that she rarely experienced. "Wait," she gasped, as she pushed at her love's chest.

Grant stopped his caresses and looked questionably at her. "What is it, my sweet?"

"You have given me so much. I want to do something."

He smiled. "You do so much already." He moved to kiss her right breast. Again she told him to wait.

"Lay down on your back," she demanded. "Just like that night at the fire. Place your head on the pillow and one hand behind your head, the other you may rest here," she put his hand on the bedding.

Grant felt his cock jerk and he moaned softly. "Ivory, my darling. You do not know what you ask of me."

"I know, but I do know it is something you enjoy doing on your own, so surely you will enjoy it with me," she said.

He laughed softly. "Yes, my love. I would certainly enjoy it with you."

"Then lay back!" she demanded again, in a more direct tone.

Grant chuckled, and assumed the position she wanted. "Do you wish for me to open my trousers?" he asked.

"No. I shall tend to you in all ways."

He took a deep breath and watched as her trembling hands slid over his crotch. Her lips were parted and her tongue darted out to moisten the soft petals of flesh. "Tell me Ivory. Is your pussy wet?"

She blushed, but said nothing. "Do you know that while you stroke my cock, I can sup on your pussy. I can taste your juices."

Her head snapped up and she stared at Grant. Her breath quickened and her fingers shook as she opened his pants. His cock jerked forward and the movement was seen out of the corner of her eyes. She turned away and stared at his manhood. She then reached down and gently eased his velvet sack from his trousers. "I did not hurt you, did I?" she asked.

"If I said yes, would you kiss it to make it feel better?"

"Of course," she told him with nothing but sincerity in her voice.

He touched her cheek and stroked her lip with his thumb. "You did not hurt me, but you may still kiss it."

Ivory licked her lips, bent down and kissed the soft skin of his testicles. He brushed her hair back and held it so he could see clearly her angelic face as it rested against his thigh. "I shall never tire of this sight," he said.

Ivory looked up and ran her tongue along the base of his ball sack. He sighed and she repeated the caress. "My sweet child, you will slay me someday."

"You tease me," she whispered, before giving each sphere a long well placed lick. "Might I suck on them. I shall be gentle."

"You may explore me at your leisure."

The look of pure joy and excitement melted his heart. He watched her slide between his legs and settle herself, much like a child on Christmas morning who is staring at all the gifts, while lying on their belly. He adjusted himself so he was better able to see her and by doing so he was rewarded with the view of her lips nuzzling his sack and her long beautiful fingers tracing the swollen veins of his cock.

Ivory was in love with his cock. She gazed upon it and watched it jerk toward her. Amazement filled her eyes as she lifted it from his abdomen and stroked it with her fingers. She licked his balls, then began to lick each one of his engorged veins. When she reached the head of his shaft, she stared at it and then glanced at Grant. "What is this?" she asked, as a small bead of clear moisture leaked out of the tip of his manhood.

"That is evidence of my desire for you. It is a wee bit of juice that spills out before the eruption of my seed."

"Pre cum?"

His eyes grew wide. "Um, yes."

"Mother explained it."

He shook his head back and forth. "Oh the questions your mother answered. How she survived the winter is a mystery to me."

Ivory rolled her eyes. "She is a strong woman. Winter was not so horrific that we worried about her."

He chuckled. "I am glad, now Miss Ivory. That pre cum, it is a terrible thing to waste. Will you not lick it off?"

Her breath again became lodged in her throat. Her tongue slid from between her lips and she licked greedily at the fluid. She studied the taste and found it slightly salty. "Do you have more?" she asked.

"There will be some more, yes, but the real reward comes later. You will have to stroke my cock, and if you so desire, lick and suck on it. I can teach you how to accept my manhood and make it feel as if you were made for it."

"What do you mean?" she asked as she licked the head of his dick again.

"I mean there is a way to fit all of it down your throat. When it is surrounded by the warmth and the tight muscles, my whole body responds. I get sparks of heat exploding from my groin and they spill into my chest."

Ivory looked deeply into his eyes. "I want that for you," she whispered, and then pushed his dick into her mouth.

The image of her beautiful lips wrapped around his cock was almost his undoing. Grant fought for control over his emotions and eased her gently from his shaft. "Slowly my sweet." He then showed her how to please him and in return he knew her pussy was growing slick with juices that he would need to feed from.

Inside the cottage a similar scene was unfolding. But where Grant had waited to sample Ivory's nectar, Richard had insisted on showing how both Crimson and he could both be pleasured. He could not help but recall the images of the girls wrapped in each others arms. As he kissed his intended he gently prodded her back to her bedroom. Once there, they both disrobed and he brought her into his arms, where he kissed her and caressed her naked flesh. She timidly touched and stroked him and when she begged him for help with the fire burning between his legs, he asked if her and her sister had ever eased one another by sucking simultaneously on the other sibling's womanhood.

1...345678