Crimson Wave Relief

Story Info
Moriah’s girlfriend goes down on her to alleviate her cramps.
1.2k words
4.65
6.6k
12

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thursday and I was lying in a miserable heap on the couch watching a documentary about a serial killer. The bowl of Cheetos in front of me had lost my interest and just left me feeling even more bloated with orange-tinted fingers.

Suzie was washing a load in the laundry room while my head and uterus pounded with my misery.

I pressed my fist into my pelvis trying to punch out my cramps. My face was in a pout.

She came into the kitchen and started to put away the dishwasher load into the cabinets.

"Are you watching the new Hulu special?" She called out.

"Yeah. The dude deserves to be in jail." I said dryly.

"Hmm."

The dishes clashed and she closed the dishwasher, turning it on with the familiar beep melody.

She came over to me and sat on the edge of the couch, caressing my hip. "Feeling crummy?"

"Yeah." I said sadly.

"What is it?"

"Cramps."

"Hm. I'm sorry, baby. Have you taken anything?"

"No."

"Okay. Imma get you some Ibuprofen, okay?"

"Okay." I said bitterly.

My heart surged slowly at her attention and I felt like crying for no good reason. Damn it.

She came back with tea, cookies, and pills.

I dragged my body upright and pulled a pillow over my belly.

"Thank you, babe." I popped a couple of pills and slurped at the sweet chamomile tea.

She massaged my shoulder a bit and put me at an angle to lay my legs over her lap.

I sighed out as I laid back on the pillows, trying to ignore the stabbing pain in my hips.

She massaged my calves as we watched the show, but I was still hurting a lot and I couldn't help but whimper when a bad jolt of pain ran through my groin.

"Babe?"

I looked at her.

"Do you want to try for an orgasm? Or two? It always helps when you do it to me."

I looked down and pouted. I wanted to be confident and decisive but I felt like crap.

"Come on, baby. It'll make you feel better." She pushed my legs off her lap and turned off the TV.

She led me by the hand to the bedroom and sat me on the bed, leaving me alone for a minute.

"Hold on! Let me get everything, okay?"

I was still close to crying and I did not feel sexy.

She came back and I heard her moving around. I was still punching my hips, trying to get rid of the pain.

"Do you have a tampon on, darling?"

"Yes, but it's been a few hours and I need to change it."

"Do you want to do it or do you want me to do it?"

I looked up at her in surprise, scrunching my eyebrows. "What?"

She smiled as she replied. "I could do it if you wanted.

I didn't know if that was really hot or really weird. I settled on super sweet.

"You'd do it?"

"Of course! You go down on me whenever I have cramps. Why wouldn't I take care of you too?"

I wiped at my eyes. "Sorry."

"You're okay, babe."

Without me agreeing verbally to it, she went to grab a tampon and came back with a washcloth in her hand.

"Lie back, babe."

I crawled back and found a thick Terry cloth at my hips and soft pillows at my shoulders. I took off my shirt, and she took off my sweatpants. I also had a pad on my underwear, and she slowly took my underwear off, tossing the pad.

She took some tissues and took the full tampon out of my center. It felt good. The stimulation in my pussy, but also her warm care and attention. She tossed it quickly in our bin and opened the new package to snap it ready. She put it in me nice and high up and pressed it in. It felt dry at first, but it would get wet in a second and a little more comfortable.

She ran the warm washcloth over my center and even that stimulation was comforting and distracting.

I sighed out. Finally breathing deeper.

"I'll take care of you, Mor. Always."

"Stop. You're going to make me cry."

She laughed lowly. "Aw. Don't. You're okay."

She pressed her mouth to my outer lips, and I shuddered. She seemed to know I needed her though and immediately started licking at my clit.

My hips moved up and down and my sight blurred as my gaze was turned towards the ceiling. I touched my nipples and they instantly hardened. They were extra sensitive and I started to really enjoy the moment. The fact that I was so sensitive made my climax come faster but she seemed to be playing with me a little.

Suzie sucked on my clit and my eyes rolled back in my arousal.

"Don't stop! Please!"

I tasted the metallic, muskiness in my mouth in sympathy, and her willingness to go down on me amped up my arousal and touched my heart at the same time.

After what felt like an eternity of swimming in pleasure and endorphins, I gripped her scalp and she doubled down on the sucking. My center exploded and I felt an extra gush of god-knows-what. It could have been juices or blood, who knows!

She brought me down from my high and I pulled at her hair, wanting to see her.

She hovered over me and went to wipe at her mouth but I caught her hand.

"Wait."

Her red hair hung around her and her brown eyes shined with warmth too. Her mouth was stained along the side with blood and she smiled at me with slightly stained teeth.

I laughed, thinking I probably looked exactly the same whenever she had her period too.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're just kind of perfect." I hesitated before I asked for it. "Can you kiss me? Or is that weird?"

"No, not weird at all. I'll do whatever you want me to do, baby. To make you smile."

I pulled her by the neck onto me before I started crying.

This kiss was wet and exactly how I thought it would taste. I thought about how we've shared so much. Time, fun, heartbreak, come between our kisses after an orgasm, and now this.

I smirked at her, getting my cockiness back and she smiled. She drew back to clean her mouth up, mine, and then my center with the same wet towel.

I immediately felt better. The excruciating pressure was gone and I could finally lie down with less pain.

I sighed in contentment, and she caressed my thigh and ass as I rolled on my side.

"Need another one?"

"No, I think I'm good. Thank you, darling. Do you mind if I knock out for a little bit?"

"No, go ahead! I'm happy you feel a little better. I'll leave some meds here if you need them later, okay?"

"Thanks."

"Wanna put your underwear back on?"

"Yes, please."

I heard a tape strip off the pad and I helped her put my undies back on. She covered me with the comforter and making a show of tucking me in.

"Thanks!" I giggled and hugged a pillow to my face, falling asleep almost instantly.