Cross Contamination Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough fun for one day," he said with a smirk, tossing the stained bra onto the desk in front of his older rival "I'll see you around, Gina."

Gina was forced to make a nervous, braless trip to the bathroom to rinse off her soiled underwear. Luckily she met no one on the way there, but a legal aide came in and saw a clear view of her washing globby semen off her bra in the sink. The young woman gave her a disgusted look, then turned around and left. Hopefully, there wouldn't be rumors around the office as a result.

For the rest of the afternoon, Gina's moist, uncomfortable, defiled bra was a constant reminder of her submissive encounter earlier in the day. Even though she had thoroughly rinsed the undergarment, she swore she could feel the taint of Xavier's slime rubbing against her naked breasts, feel the lingering warmth of his cock. A constant source of horniness, adding to her already unbearable sexual frustration. Another day of sexual torment that had left her unfulfilled and desperate for satisfaction.

For the rest of the week, Xavier went no further, not interacting with Gina at all apart from knowing glances.

By the end of the week, Gina was so aroused and frustrated she almost wanted him to grow some balls and really come after her.

...

That night Gina made up with Daren, falling into his arms crying. She told him all about the terrible week she was having at work, tactfully excluding her encounter with Xavier and the frustrated lust that was the root of her problems. Although Daren still seemed a bit wary of her, he made the appropriate sympathetic responses. They kissed sweetly and said their "I love yous", and everything seemed good between them again. But when Gina tried a deeper, more passionate kiss to move things towards the bedroom, Daren shied away. He tried to play it off like nothing had happened, but their sexual routine was well-established enough for both of them to recognize the rejection for what it was. Gina bit back her anger and sexual frustration. She could win her husband back around. Throwing a fit now wouldn't help her cause. As an olive branch, she allowed Daren to return to their bed from the couch.

That night, as Daren lay snoring, Gina failed once again to resist temptation. She opened the text app on her phone and walked to the bathroom.

[Hello Victor. I realize that we are no longer dating, but I appreciate now how much our relationship has come to mean to me. Like Lucia said before, you are a man with large appetites. I think a casual friends-with-benefits relationship could be fun for both of us. I would expect no commitment or romantic efforts from you. I promise to make it worth your while...]

Then she stripped off her pajamas and took the sexiest photo she could, looking over her shoulder and biting her lip while squeezing a breast.

She felt disgusted with herself even as she sent it. A married woman with her husband in the next room, sending an erotic photo to a cruel bully of a man to try to lure him into an explicitly sexual relationship. But her lust and desperation shattered her reservations. This was sure to get Victor's attention.

Victor came online. The message was marked as read. The picture was marked as seen. The light next to Victor's name remained green for a few long agonizing seconds. Victor went offline.

Gina's eyes blurred with tears as she put her clothes back on a climbed into bed. She couldn't tell which of the emotions roaring inside her had caused them, but the feelings of guilt, anger, humiliation, and loss didn't leave her until she passed out from sheer exhaustion.

...

When Gina came home that night, furious, cruel, and in heat, Daren had panicked. He was frantically worried that she would discover the plastic device now permanently locked onto his penis, and he was just not mentally nimble enough to navigate the surprising situation, especially while half asleep.

Luckily, her anger had been about her missing Victor-shaped dildo. She hadn't discovered his embarrassing predicament. He hoped he would be able to keep it from her long enough to convince Renee to remove it.

Before he knew it, he was stretched out on the couch, shivering, stung by Gina's unexpected gibe about his cock size.

Sure, Renee had been slipping in snide comments about his size for weeks in their conversations, but he had assumed that she was just trying to needle him like the cheeky little brat she was. He had never heard anything negative on the topic from Gina. She had told him once, unprompted, that he was the perfect size for her. Was that just a lie? Had his wife seen his dick as tiny from the beginning?

He pulled down his pants to see his pathetic, restrained dick. Looking at it now, after hearing his wife's ego-eviscerating words, it did look small. Surely that was because of the chastity device, he told himself. Surely. A penis was supposed to be the ultimate symbol of masculinity, of male power and dominance, but his cramped, drooling cock right now radiated the opposite: fragility, vulnerability, and submission.

He pulled out his phone, which he had luckily managed to snag on his way out of the bedroom, and texted Renee.

[Good evening, mistress. I remember that you said you were able to unlock that device remotely. Would it be possible for you to do that now? Gina came home very upset, and I think that she is interested in making love.]

He sent the message, crossing his fingers that Renee wasn't asleep. Luckily his message was flagged as read. Renee typed a reply.

[Hey Cucky. Yeah, I could unlock it any time I wanted. So you are asking me permission for a fuck sesh with wifey, huh?]

He replied.

[Yes, mistress.]

[Well I want you to be clear, Puppy. Why don't you ask me properly? Something like "Mistress Rene, please unlock my tiny dick so I can squirt a load in Gina's juicy, cheating pussy"]

Daren frowned. Of course a favor from Renee would require him to debase himself. Well, if it helped his relationship with his wife, it was worth the price.

[Mistress Rene, please unlock my tiny dick so I can squirt a load in Gina's juicy, cheating pussy]

[Haha, I love your enthusiasm. Hmmmmmmmm.]

Daren waited for what seemed like an eternity, his cock pressing itself futility against its plastic cage.

[Denied, loser. You're not ready to join the ranks of real men yet. All the sex you have had so far in your life has been so pathetic that it shouldn't count. Consider yourself demoted back to virgin. You have to wait for some virility to build up before I'll let you loose. Your first time fucking as a real man has to be special, right?]

Daren sat back, stunned, his dick refusing to deflate. What Renee was saying was ridiculous. It simply wasn't how virginity worked. He had a daughter for fuck's sake!

[Sweet dreams, virgin!] Texted Renee.

It was a stupid, nonsensical taunt, but for some reason, it resonated. It brought him back to his high school days when his bully had used similar taunts. When he had spent his days jerking off and dreaming of the pussies of girls way out of his league. Like Gina had been at the time.

Somehow his current situation didn't seem that far off from back then, here he was desperate to fuck Gina, but without a chance in hell of doing so. Was he really that different of a person than his little loser virgin self in high school?

Renee didn't respond to anything the rest of the night.

...

On Sunday night, Daren had been so desperate, horny, and concerned listening to his wife grunt and groan as she played loud pornography in the laundry room that he had dared to try again. He texted Renee, begging her to release him, to let him try to help relieve what Gina was going through. All he received back was a terse text telling him not to push his luck, and that if he didn't learn his place, Renee would block his number for a while.

But on Monday, Renee decided to be merciful.

At least a tiny bit.

Daren's phone buzzed in his pocket.

[Hi Puppy! In school, thinking of u!]

The messaging app Renee had insisted he download allowed her to send time-bound images, and it was a feature she used frequently. He suspected it was so that he wouldn't be able to masturbate to her. Not that he could anymore.

She had sent a high-angle selfie which gave a great view down her shirt to her bra-covered tits. Her face was winking with her tongue stuck out. Daren found himself instantly pressed up hard against his chastity device. This was the last thing he needed today.

[Please mistress, it is a very busy day for me, I will message you when I am done with work.]

If he wanted to sway Renee, he had found it was very important to be pleasant and use the language she enjoyed. With a message like this, sometimes she would relent and let him go. This wasn't one of those times.

[Are you suuuurrree you're busy, puppy?] She added a devil emoji. Daren felt a click at his crotch and a loosening of the tightness constraining his cock. No... it couldn't be.

[I've decided that getting you too backed up might cause problems. You're not ready for sex yet, but I guess I can let you jerk off a little during times when there is no chance you'll screw up and try to fuck wifey. I have a few assignments for you today. Jerk off to them all before you go home. I expect you to be all locked up again before you leave for home.]

[First one:]

She attached a link to the Cuck Diaries website.

[I really want you to focus on the eye contact here. She's a really good actress! Watch how you can see that she still loves the cuck, but the bull's big cock is more important to her. Think about how you are going to feel when you are on the other side of that same look, puppy.]

The thumbnail showed a blond woman on her knees with a dick in her mouth while a pudgy man cried into his hands in the background.

[Next:]

This time there was a link to Wife Tamers. This site was one of the ones Daren dreaded links from. The women seemed to enjoy it, but the scenes were especially degrading. He was ashamed to admit that clips from Wife Tamers gave him truly wild orgasms.

[Really focus on the deepthroat scene here. Think about how, to her husband, this woman is probably a special, unique treasure. But to these men, she is just another sex toy to fuck and cum inside, like they have done many times. Think about how hot it will be when the same thing happens to Gina.]

This thumbnail showed a burly black man carrying a petite blond woman over his shoulder, both nude. Her face was lit up with shock and pleasure.

[And one bonus, puppy. Just a weird thing I noticed that I thought you might find funny.]

Renee sent a link to Naughty Daddy. That was odd. Supposedly, this site was just a palate cleanser. It didn't fit the interracial and cuckold themes he was supposed to be "studying" at all. It mostly involved contrived setups for stepfathers to have sex with their stepdaughters. He had used the site fairly frequently when he needed an escape from the intensity of the cuck fetish sites. Renee was texting again.

[Doesn't this girl look just like Cassie?]

Suddenly Daren felt his heart in his throat. He looked closer at the thumbnail. It showed a short, dark-haired girl looking sidelong at her "stepfather" with a smirk on her face. The title made it clear it was about a popular premise: getting her allowance from 'daddy."

She looked maybe a little like Cassie if you squinted. It was hard to tell from the little thumbnail. He was aware that this was probably just another game Renee was playing. For some reason she wanted him to fantasize about Cassie.

[ You don't have to watch the last one of course. Unless u want to, you perv!] Devil emoji, Devil emoji Devil Emoji, Eggplant emoji, Water droplet emoji.

Daren squinted at the thumbnail. Something about the idea of a porn scene with someone who looked like his daughter was driving him crazy. He looked up at his office door. It was so rare that anyone came into his office...

He stood up quickly and moved to the door. He casually poked his head out and looked around. If he closed his door for just 5 minutes, he could play that video without sound, just long enough to confirm that it didn't look anything like Cassie. He could easily explain that he was on a private call if someone asked why his door had been closed. No one was nearby or paying any attention.

He clicked his door shut and hurried back to his desk, hurriedly opening the video on his phone.

Oh god, it did look kind of like her. Especially the smile, around the mouth. The hair was close too. It wasn't a perfect match, this girl had a slimmer build than Cassie, and her skin was darker. Daren's eyes were riveted as the girl sat next to her "stepdad" on the couch in tiny shorts and a tank top, giving him wide, pleading eyes and biting her lip.

He glanced up at his door. As Renee kept telling him, masturbating was important to clear his head. Maybe he could just get off really quick under his desk. Then he could get some good work done. He quickly placed his slimy cage inside a desk drawer.

He tried not to think about why this video was having such an effect on him.

He scrubbed ahead a few minutes and watched a pov shot as the young woman maintained eye contact with the camera while her mouth worked slowly up and down a cock. Daren pulled his dick from his pants.

As he jerked off, he scrubbed ahead a few more minutes, to a scene where the porn actress bounced up and down, legs wide, on the lap of the muscular "dad", pussy stretched by the massive cock, tits bouncing freely, face moaning. Although he didn't have the sound on, he could read her lips easily "Yes, Daddy! More, Daddy!". God, he was close already. Renee had told him that practice should increase his stamina, but that hadn't been the case so far. He had found that, when he watched the videos and thought about the ideas she suggested, he tended to last way less time than usual. Maybe it would improve with time.

He could feel his orgasm coming. He scrubbed ahead to the end, to the scene he knew would be there. The young woman (she really couldn't be that much older than Cassie) kneeling in front of the man, smiling, begging. Fuck it, he needed the sound. He needed to hear this. He risked bumping it up a few notches.

"Please Daddy," The actress was saying in a whining voice, "I want it. Give it to me Daddy, all over my pretty little face." Fairly typical stuff. But for some reason, right now it was really doing it for him. His hand moved like a piston. The Daddy's thick white cum was spraying all over the young face. He was over the edge, his dick twitching...

The door to his office opened quickly, and his boss Victor walked into the room. Daren panicked. The worst possible outcome had come to pass. His brain struggled to cope. Ropes of thick cum burst from his dick, painting the underside of his desk as he stared with fearful eyes at his boss's disdainful face.

Luckily for him, in his panic, he had quickly swept his phone off the table and dropped it on the floor. The video must have been ending at just the right time because he couldn't hear any sound. The desk hopefully hid the fact that his still-oozing dick was out. There was just a sliver of possibility that Victor had missed what was happening.

Daren waited, his breath held, for the probable storm, perhaps his firing. Victor looked around the room.

"Why was your door closed, Harlowe? That's not how we do things."

"I, uh, just got off an important call. Wanted to cut off any background noise."

Would he buy it?

Victor shrugged, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "Whatever. I have something to discuss with you, Harlowe. I just finished going over productivity numbers with Lucia. I'm sorry to say that I'm struggling to justify your place on the team."

He didn't look sorry at all in fact. He had a big, satisfied smile on his face.

"Well, s-sir," began Daren, shakily. Having his slimy cock out in front of his boss was putting him into a cringing and submissive state of mind, "I'm trying my h-hardest'

"Then it seems like your hardest is just not enough." Victor looked even more pleased with this, and Daren got the distinct impression he wasn't just talking about work performance anymore.

"Anyway," said Victor with a dismissive gesture, "I'm not firing you quite yet. I've come up with a compromise. Charlie. Get in here. Charlie stuck his stubbled, sharp face into the office with a big, fake grin, knocking on the open door. No, no, no, this nightmare was getting worse. "What's up hardon? How's it hanging?"

Daren managed a sickly nod, trying to pull his lower body further under the desk.

"Charlie is our leader in productivity currently." Victor continued, "He's going to take you under his wing. He will give you pointers, monitor your work, and report directly back to me. Understood?"

"Y-yes sir."

"Good." And with that curt dismissal, he turned and left.

Before Daren could realize what was happening, Charlie strode across the room, sat on the edge of his desk, and sneered down at his shrunken, cum-covered dick.

"Fucking gross, Hardon." He said, with a laugh.

Daren quickly struggled to cover himself, smearing the front of his pants with cum in the process.

"You think you had that shit hidden? I know the smell of cum, Hardon, and it fucking reeks in here. What, is wifey refusing to touch your tiny dick at home? That sounds about right, now that she has a taste for the BBC." He bent down to scoop up Daren's phone, scrubbing through the video, as he held it out of the way of Daren's reaching hands.

"Ooooh shit, Hardon! Watching porn at work, huh?" He looked at Hardon with a mocking grin. "This one is really cute. Looks a lot like the picture you sent me the other day, wouldn't you say?"

Daren's brain couldn't process this information. Too much had happened in the last 10 minutes.

"So... here's the deal hardon. Victor can dress it up however he wants, but he spelled it out to me real clearly in private. You're my fucking slave now. If you go against me in any way or refuse any orders, Victor gets a bad report from me. Got it?"

"And just to make your position abundantly clear, Take a look at these," Charlie said, tossing a thick folder onto the desk. It landed with a meaty slap, weighed down by the papers within.

Cautiously, Daren wiped his hands on his pants, picked up the folder, and flipped through it. At first, it didn't make sense. The first documents were entry logs of some sort, a list of dates with a time code and a duration. There were no titles to the documents, but the entries were one to three times a day every weekday for the past few months.

The titles on the next documents made things clear.

"Web Filter Violations by Daren Harlowe." In a neat, typed list, the documents listed the URLs and video titles of every porn video he had watched at work since Renee had begun his "training".

Charlie chuckled, "I can't believe what a dumbass you are, Hardon. Why would you look up porn when your phone was connected to the company wifi? That's like, lesson number one."

The next document simply cross-referenced the two previous ones. It was titled "Duration and content of Daren Harlowe's masturbation sessions during work hours" Each entry was a terse couple of sentences. The latest read:

2:17 pm: Cameras show DH traveling to the third-floor handicapped restroom. Filter flags that DH accesses a video titled "Stacked Housewife Lets Big Cock Frat Boys Boss Her Around" at 2:23 pm. 3:04 pm: DH exits the restroom and returns to his desk. Total time theft recorded: 47 minutes.

Daren's mouth was dry and his hands were shaking.

"Hardon, Hardon, Hardon." Said Charlie, drinking in his panic and shame, "This stuff is really bad, you know?"

He stretched and got up from his seat on the desk, leaning towards Daren with casual menace.