Cross Contamination Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina stood there a moment more, before retreating to the bathroom, refusing to meet his eye.

Daren flopped down on the couch, alone. He would have to talk to Renee again about getting unlocked. He remembered that he was supposed to bring her the first college admissions letter that Cassie got. One from Yale had just shown up in the mail today. He had snagged it and hidden it in his briefcase. Maybe he could set up a meeting tomorrow. Something had to give because he felt right now like he had never needed to cum more in his life

...

The next day, Renee and Melissa listened, mouths open, too stunned to speak.

Cassie finished her story, nervously looking back and forth between them, waiting for a reaction.

"Holy shit." Said Melissa, beaming as though she won the lottery, "That is..."

"So fucking hot!" Squealed Renee excitedly, "Oh my God Kissy, you must be so excited!"

Cassie was confused but relieved that her two friends weren't disgusted and treating her like a pariah. She was still processing the strange climax to the sexual tension that had been building in her house all week. She still couldn't believe the gentle yearning on her father's face, the primal lust on her mother's. She wondered what they were planning to use the images from the perverse photoshoot for. Maybe she would be finding more presents in her panty drawer.

"Really," she said cautiously, "Don't you guys think that it's a little... fucked up?"

"Oh come on." Scoffed Renee, giving her a playful swat on the arm, "Do you know why incest is taboo in the first place? Because of genetic problems when daddies and daughters have babies. You aren't planning on having a baby with daddy Daren, are you?"

"Eww, no! Gross Renee!"

"Then no problem, girl! Green light! Get that daddy dick! Not to mention, I don't know how much you know about sex, but blowjobs don't lead to babies, so you could suck Daddy's cock all day every day, and have nothing to worry about. And as far as getting all hot and naughty with mommy, nothing to worry about at all."

"God," said Melissa, throwing an arm around her shoulder, "Think about it! A near miss on a threesome with your own mom and dad. This close! Next time it's going down for sure. So fucking hot."

"I mean, I would never do it personally," Melissa added, wrinkling her nose with amused disgust, "not in a million years, but the thought of you getting toyed with by your hot mommy, then getting pumped full of daddy jizz? That's some of the nastiest, dirtiest, horniest shit I've ever heard."

Cassie was reeling a little with all of the support. She still wasn't sure how she felt about last night, but her two friends seemed to see it as a huge win.

"I'm not sure guys, I mean, it feels kind of wrong to do that sort of thing with Daddy and Gina..."

"For the last time, dummy!" said Renee affectionately, "Do you know how many girls have daddy or mommy fetishes? How many do you think would be thrown out of the house or sent to a shrink if they ever acted on them? Not only are you in the clear, but it sounds like your parents are just as into it! You basically won the lottery."

"Why do you call her Gina?" Asked Melissa bluntly, staring her right in the eyes.

"Yeah," agreed Renee, joining the staredown, "why not Mom?"

"Well..." said Cassie delicately, "things have been tense between us for a little while, and until she starts respecting me a little more..." She had never put this into words before, the change had just been something that she had started doing one day, another weapon in the cold war with her mom.

"But you call your Dad, Daddy?" said Melissa, looking confused, "That seems a little unfair."

"Ok, Kissy." said Renee decisively, clapping her hands together, "I've got a new plan for you. This thing going on with your parents is super positive, but we need to make sure that things happen just right, or it could get awkward."

She held up a slim brown finger. "Step one: show your parents warm affection. Everybody is probably feeling a little awkward and unsure after last night. You need to make sure that they know that, far from ruining your relationships, the experience made you feel closer to them."

She held up a second finger, "Which ties in directly with step two. Name changes. For Daren, it seems like it has sometimes been Dad, sometimes even Father, and on special occasions Daddy. Now it's going to be daddy all the time. Make him feel like you are his little princess. More importantly, no more of this "Gina" crap. It's time to chip away at these icy walls between you two." She raised her eyebrows with a naughty grin, "It sort of sounds like things are going to end up all hot and wet between you at some point anyway, so let's start that process now. From now on, Gina is "Mommy" all the time. It's going to feel weird at first, but it's important. She has been seeing you play favorites between her and Daren for a long time, this is going to show you love them both."

Cassie made a face. It sort of felt like doing that would make Gina feel like she had won, like Cassie was going to be a good little obedient girl for her. Then again, it had sort of felt... right, in a twisted and naughty sort of way, to let Gina push her around last night. Maybe she could get used to letting Gina take the reigns sometimes.

"Lastly, number three." A third manicured finger went up in front of Renee's face dramatically. "We are going to have you start dressing a little differently around the house. I have some tiny little pajama shorts I'm going to lend you. They'll be pretty tight on you, but thats a plus in this case, babe. We'll pair those with some tight silky camis. No bra or panties at home anymore, of course. Mommy and Daddy clearly like looking at your body, let's really get them drooling."

Cassie blushed. Renee's plan seemed designed to tempt her parents directly into dirty, sweaty sex with her. Was she OK with that? Could she really go through with it if it came to that?

"In any case, you need some more immediate relief, don't you girlie?" Said Renee, leaning back with a smug look on her face, "Don't worry, me and Mel have got you covered." She exchanged a knowing look with Melissa and swiped at her phone. A second later, Cassie felt her own phone vibrate as it received the message.

"We wrote you a brand new 'script'!" said Melissa, beaming, "You can use it tonight and get out all that horny energy you've been building up."

Cassie gulped. She hadn't tried again with Randochat since that first night. The idea of doing so was scary and intensely arousing,

"I sent you a link to a program." explained Renee, "Run it on your computer, and it will display an overlay of the script, like a teleprompter. It's going to be a super fun time for you!"

A look of brief concern passed over Renee's perfect face. "Just one thing, Kissy. Um... how can I put this... I know a lot of what makes this kind of script so hot is that you are demeaning yourself. I mean, the more humiliated you are, the harder you cum. That's your kink, right? Melissa and I didn't hold back. We wrote out a little made-up scenario that you're going to read. We think it will help to get you off even harder, even if it isn't one hundred percent true."

She reached out with an apologetic look and cupped Cassie's face in her hand.

"So, no hard feelings about what's in the script, ok? We are just trying to turn you on as much as we can."

...

Late that evening, after her parents had gone to bed, Cassie sat, biting her lip and staring at the Randochat welcome screen.

It was undeniable that she had cum harder than ever before in her life that night when Melissa had tied her up in front of the computer. But something in her headset off alarm bells. These stranger and more erotic things that Renee was pushing her into... they didn't seem to be satisfying her, or feeding her sexual appetite. It all just seemed to be making her more horny, more willing to try more things. Maybe the correct response was to just stop here. She wouldn't be in this high school or this town for long anyway. In less than a year, she would be shipping out to a bright new future in a college far away. Maybe it would be better to go into that process without any of this twisted sexual baggage.

Well... she thought, her finger hovering over the mouse, It couldn't hurt to just use Randochat as intended. Just chat to some people and test the waters. See how she felt about it. She clicked.

She could feel the tension in her increasing as she stumbled through some small talk with a few strangers. It felt a little awkward to talk to a girl her age in thick glasses about where they lived and what the weather was like. A guy in a dark room screamed some slurs and disconnected immediately. This wasn't so special. A little boring in fact.

The next group was a college-age guy. The talk was again meaningless pleasantries, but Cassie felt her tension increase. The guy was leaning forward, looking almost hungry. Just because she was a young, attractive girl, this guy was suddenly laser-focused. Even though she was fully clothed, his eyes still darted around the screen, seeming to focus on every detail of her body. Cassie felt a now-familiar heat begin to build up deep inside her.

The next connection was to an old man rapidly stroking his cock. Cassie gasped as the call connected, putting her hand to her mouth. As the old man saw the young pretty woman appear on the screen, his mouth broke into a wide, leering grin. His already fast pace increased. Cassie watched with sick fascination.

"Haha, you want this, you slut?" croaked the old man. He was clearly surprised that she hadn't already disconnected, as all the other callers had.

Is this what she wanted? For these dirty men to jerk off to her innocent virgin body? To encourage their filthy appetite? The disgusting old man was climaxing, squirting cum all over his hand, grunting and mumbling something about Cassie, how she wanted his cock. She disconnected from the service, bringing her back to the welcome screen. She sat for a moment, her resolve wavering, shame and self-disgust building as she realized that she wasn't strong enough to resist temptation. She got up and shakily took the lamb mask out of the desk drawer where she had hidden it.

She pulled up the program that Renee had sent her. Melissa and Renee had made her swear not to read the script beforehand. From the way Renee had talked about it, it sounded pretty bad. And she was going to read the degrading self-criticism in front of all those strange men...

She took her time slowly removing her clothes, shivering both from the cool air and the lust building inside her.

...

Renee and Melissa waited in front of Renee's computer, watching as Cassie made small talk with strangers.

"Fucking boring little bitch," griped Melissa sourly, "We do all this work to set up a great show, and she is too chickenshit to go through with it!"

"Shut up Mel," said Renee flatly, "I expected this to happen. Why do you think I told everyone midnight? Our little Kissy is still a brand-new slut. She needs to work herself up to it. Watch, the first jerkoff she sees is going to set her off."

They waited as Cassie stumbled through yet another awkward conversation.

"I can't believe that she is going to fuck her parents," said Melissa with a grin, "That is so fucked up, in a hot way of course. I can't believe that she is fantasizing about having sex with your dribbly little puppy." Melissa made a face. "I mean, if it was your dad, I would understand." She got a sneaky, gossipy look on her face, "You are both pretty freaky... Have you and Victor ever...?"

Renee took a deep breath to control her annoyance. Melissa was becoming a little too familiar.

"Fuck no." She said emphatically, "Incest is disgusting, humiliating, and degrading. Why do you think I am forcing Kissy into it?" What she didn't add is that even if she was tempted, getting tangled up with Victor Cross sexually was dangerous. It tended to not work out well for the women who did so.

Melissa looked disappointed. "Well anyway, If this randy little bitch is willing to fuck with parents, what else could we make her do?"

Renee gave Melissa a cool sidelong glance. She was a useful lackey, but she seemed to be getting a little too full of herself. Melissa was the type to be a queen bee bully herself if Renee hadn't been around. If Melissa was a hunting dog, then Renee was a Tiger. Melissa may be skilled in manipulation, but Renee was in a totally different class. She might need to think of a way to remind Melissa who was in charge here.

"No." She said finally. For now, she had better just keep an eye on Melissa rather than putting her in her place. Her work with Cassie was at a delicate point. There would come a time when she could deal with Melissa if it became a problem. "I have a set plan with Cassie. She's going to be an exhibitionist humiliation slut. Everything is working towards that. Even the creepy daddy/mommy stuff. Involving them like this will isolate her and prevent them from saving her, as well as increase her humiliation when everyone finds out. So, no crazy fucked up stuff. Anything like that at this point could ruin the whole thing. You notice that I am slow rolling the parent fucking anyway."

"Bingo!" Said Melissa, excitedly pointing at the screen. Cassie was visibly flustered, staring at an old man jerk himself off. Not switching away. They had her.

Renee felt a buzz from her phone. Ugh. It was from that little pencil dicked nerd. She texted briefly with him, and after a second of reflection, smiled as she sent him a link. She could be generous when she wanted to be.

...

Peter stared at his phone, willing Renee to answer.

[Renee, answer me, please. I need your help. I did everything you told me to, and Cassie was all upset. The things you told me didn't help at all.]

He wasn't sure how things had gone all wrong. Peter had had a crush on Cassie for years, so when Renee came to him with a surefire plan to make her his girlfriend, it seemed like a dream come true. When Cassie had that strange, sexy, horrible bullying event, it made Peter see her in a different way. Suddenly she had seemed impossibly erotic, stunningly experienced, and way out of his league. And then, Renee had come to him, commenting on his inexperience and his shy personality. She questioned whether a little boy like him would be able to handle a newly liberated woman like Cassie.

Renee's training in how to be an alpha male was a lot more... physical than he had expected. It also involved a strange amount of subservience to Renee herself, both in everyday life and in a small number of sexual encounters which still made his cock throb to remember. By the time he had planned his first date with Cassie, specifically designed with input from Renee to show his new girlfriend that he was an alpha man who took what he wanted, he was so horny and mixed up sexually that he had gotten all in his head and jizzed himself at Cassie's first touch.

He didn't understand it. He had done everything Renee had said! She was an expert in sex, their 'training sessions' had convinced him of that. So how had he failed?

His phone buzzed with a response from Renee.

[Pathetic. Tiny dick losers like you need to learn to take an L. Cassie is moving on to better, longer, thicker things, Quickshot.]

He stared in confusion. Why was she turning on him like this?

[I don't understand Mistress. Aren't you helping me to become an alpha? Can't you just train me some more?]

*Buzz*

[Don't make me laugh. I was just playing with you, nerd. The closest you could ever get to an alpha is if you dressed your beta ass up in a dress and begged to suck an alpha cock. It was fun teasing you for a while, honey, but you bored me, and I decided to cut all my side projects. Consider yourself lucky I didn't follow through with my full plans for you. Listen up, babydick. Your dick will never please any woman, and your mouth skills were equally pathetic.]

Peter stared down at the crushing text in horror.

[But I'm a good mistress to the end. Consider this my last command to you. Follow this link and think about what you lost. Jerk that tiny dick until your pathetic little balls run dry. Most people had to pay to get access, you lucky boy.]

She pasted a link to a website and some sort of reservation code.

[Don't ever contact me or Kissy again. You won't like what happens if you do.]

Peter felt a crushing despair well up in his heart. Only now did he realize what a dangerous and twisted person Renee was. What had Cassie and he gotten into? With shaking hands, he typed in the address Renee had sent him.

Up popped a basic looking website, with a picture of Cassie in the horrible outfit her bullies had made her wear displayed prominently.

Across the top of the website, large print text read:

Kissy Swallowe's Shlick-Show Debut!

Peter read the rest in horror.

Come join our high school's number-one slut this Thursday evening for a night of erotic humiliation!

This dumb bimbo thinks that she is going to be connecting to random strangers on the internet to show off her fat tits and juicy little pussy (What a horny bitch, right?!?)

Little does she know that her bullies have rigged the system! Instead of connecting to people she doesn't know, she is going to be showing off her hot naked body to her classmates!

For this to work, everyone needs to follow the rules. Break any of them, and the things that happen to you will make Kissy's fate look mild by comparison.

Mask up at all times. It is absolutely essential that Kissy not realize exactly what is happening tonight. No exposed faces. No identifying marks (tattoos, scars, etc.). Nothing in view of the camera tied to our high school. We will be checking this before the show starts. If anyone fails, they will be booted with no refund.

No talking! We will be muting your mics just in case, but this has too much risk of raising her suspicions.

No screen recordings. We know that all you horny folks are itching for new Kissy content, but this is purely a live experience. Look out for more opportunities to see Kissy being her true slutty self coming up soon.

Masturbation is not only allowed, it is encouraged! Watch as Kissy gets wetter and hotter as she sees you enjoying her ridiculous performance. Have fun, boys and girls!

Price per viewer: 50 dollars. Please contact Renee Cross or Melissa Fontaine directly for details.

A link at the bottom asked for a code and pointed to a live stream. This was crazy. So that was what that strange Cassie video call had been setting up for the other day... How had Renee convinced sweet, smart, innocent Cassie to participate in something so... trashy? Even if she was being misled, it meant that she was planning on showing off her body to strangers. Maybe she wasn't the girl he thought she was.

He glanced back down at his phone. Cassie had blocked him, but if he tried, he might be able to contact her. Warn her about what Renee was trying to do. Then again, that would certainly make him an enemy of Renee. And maybe Cassie wouldn't appreciate the warning anyway. She seemed like she was on board with masturbating on camera, would the difference between classmates and strangers be a deal breaker for her?

Maybe he had better log in and see how bad it was exactly for himself.

He had almost completely convinced himself he was doing nothing wrong by the time he had fetched the goat mask Renee had given him and logged in to the stream.

...

Three of Cassie's former best friends on the volleyball team giggled as they sipped some of the wine they had stolen from Ada's mom. They all wore plastic bunny masks from a costume shop in town, and the laptop in front of them had a bright pink screen with a cute little lamb icon. It read in Big black balloon letters: "Standing by for Kissy!"