Cross Contamination Pt. 07

Story Info
The Harlowes spend a week growing closer as a family.
24.3k words
4.49
5k
7

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cross Contamination Chapter 7: Dinner and a Show

Gina Harlowe was having the worst week of her entire life.

She had come home from the strip club in the early hours of Saturday morning defeated, angry, and unspeakably horny. She was annoyed, but not surprised to find Daren already asleep and snoring. She was out being humiliated and toyed with by a bigger, stronger man, and he was at home getting some beauty sleep. And probably jerking himself off, the little perv.

She was in no mood for charitable thoughts for her husband tonight. He was the only reason she was in this mess in the first place, and he didn't even have the decency to be available to relieve her pent-up urges. She wanted a cock. Any cock in her needy pussy. Her mind was filled with the memory of Victor's manly dick, inches from her, just minutes ago. That was the cock she wanted, she shamefully admitted to herself. She wanted Victor's massive, dark penis to fill her up, fuck her deeply, and make her scream. Not that he ever would, she insisted to herself. With Daren sound asleep, she wouldn't even be getting his modestly-sized dick tonight.

Well, she had other ways to relieve herself. She opened her phone and pulled up the chat app she used when talking to Victor. She might not be his girlfriend anymore, she thought, still stinging from the public defeat and breakup, but he sent me plenty of nudes in the past. They would make a perfect subject for a bedtime masturbation session.

But to her dismay, all that she could find were error messages that read:

[This time-locked image has expired.]

She hadn't even realized that sending pictures like that was possible. Maybe she should have been doing the same...

Her anger and sexual frustration grew. She needed some relief. Well, she no longer had pictures of Victor's cock, but she had something even better. She slid open her bedside drawer... only to find her Victor-shaped dildo missing.

Oh, hell no! Daren had gone too far this time. She woke her loving husband up with a shove that was harder than strictly necessary.

"Daren, what the fuck!" She hissed.

Daren woke with a start, a panicked look flashing across his face. The sight of his furious wife did nothing to calm him.

"What the fuck did you do?" She continued, watching as his eyes widened and his mouth dropped open in guilty horror. Was he some kind of idiot? Did he really think she would never find out?

Daren started stuttering some sort of limp-dick response, but Gina cut him off impatiently. "You think that it's OK to go through my things and steal stuff?"

She could see his half-awake brain working furiously as he looked over at the open and empty bedside drawer. Comprehension seemed to dawn.

"Gina, I c-can explain."

"Explain what?" She exploded, "That you can't let me have even a little pleasure or satisfaction in my life without taking it away?"

"That dildo. It's... it's his c-cock, isn't it?" asked Daren quietly, almost deferentially.

Gina could have strangled this little wimp. "So fucking what." She said with murderous intensity, "Maybe if your dicklette was a little bigger, I wouldn't have to go looking for something that was a better fit." It was cruel, hurtful, and true. Before this whole thing started, she would never have admitted it to herself, let alone Daren, but as far as his cock went, he fell far short of her ideal size.

She still would normally never say something so ego-destroying to the man she loved, but in her anger and lust, she needed a reaction from him. Some passion, even if it was negative.

Darren's face was white with shock, and he mumbled, "Why would you say something like that..." How had this little wimp ever gotten the balls to take away her favorite dildo?

"OK, then hotshot." Said Gina, smoldering with rage and lust, "If the man of the house here says I don't need a dildo then he had better prove it."

She rapidly stripped off her dress and kneeled on the bed in front of him, sneering as she fondled her drooling pussy and roughly cupped a breast, squeezing one of her aching nipples, "I just questioned your manhood, pussy. Why don't you prove me wrong? Really put me in my place. Punish my naughty cunt with your cock. Force me to scream that you are all the man I need."

God she needed a cock inside her. All that she wanted right now was a passionate hate fuck. She and her husband could sort out the emotional aftermath in the morning. She tried to mentally will some sort of spine into Daren. C'mon hubby, I just pushed you hard, now fuck me until I apologize.

But Daren disappointed her once again. He actually drew the covers up around his neck like a scared old woman.

"N-no, Gina, I won't, not when you are like this." His lip started to tremble. Was this asshole actually going to cry? Pathetic.

"Then get the fuck out!" Screamed Gina in frustration, hurling her alarm clock at him to hurry him along. Daren escaped into the hall, and Gina locked the door behind him.

For the rest of the night, she had fruitlessly tried to finger herself to orgasm, putting the choker back on, watching the filthiest interracial porn she could find, and clutching the silver dress to her face, which still smelled like Victor from when she had rubbed against his body.

Nothing worked. Whenever she got close, she would see Lucia getting fucked on stage by Victor, feel the frustration of being beaten, excluded, rejected. Then she would lose her orgasm. It happened again and again until she finally passed out, getting a few hours of restless sleep.

...

The rest of the weekend passed in a hazy blur of lust.

When Cassie got back from her friend's on Saturday, Gina was so horny and mixed up that she couldn't help but notice her daughter's body in a new light. Her eyes clocked the fact that Cassie had big, firm juicy tits, pouty little lips, and a round ass that begged to be pinched. Gina was so disgusted with herself for checking out her own daughter that she snapped irritably at Cassie's cheerful greeting.

Great, thought Gina, add a "mother of the year" trophy to my "perfect wife" award. Victor had seriously messed her up by forcing her to explore a new attraction to women. She was just confused, nothing more to it than that.

She knew that Cassie wanted them to be closer, but the girl wouldn't listen to her mother. Sometimes her daughter would dig in her heels and refuse to see reason. Gina missed when Cassie was a little girl and would just assume that everything Mommy said was the gospel. Well, at least this time Cassie simply blushed and gave Gina a strange look, then retreated to her room. Gina watched her go, disgusted at herself for being unable to keep her eyes of Cassie's bouncing ass. Then sank back into a haze of frustration and horniness.

Daren had wisely avoided Gina all day Saturday, and by bedtime, he had already snuck into the bedroom to get himself a pillow and blanket for the couch. Gina thought up a few new ideas for how to complete a masturbation session successfully, but each time she failed to achieve an orgasm.

Around 2 AM, hair plastered to her face by sweat, she opened her phone and stared at the chat app that she had used with Victor. She bit her lip. Her pride told her that crawling back to Victor after being so publicly rejected would be even more embarrassing than their initial fake relationship. Her pussy told her that any humiliation would be worth it if she could masturbate to Victor's cock one more time.

[Hey]

She sent it off quickly, without even thinking, and watched the screen, waiting for a reply. The icon next to Victor's name lit up, showing he was online. The message was marked as read. The light next to Victor's name went out.

That son of a bitch! She wanted to scream! She wanted to hurl her phone across the room! She wanted to cum, Goddammit!

She fell asleep again, even later this time, trying to hold back self-pitying sobs.

...

Gina felt even worse on Sunday. Stretched tight, exhausted, and somehow hornier than ever. Something had to give. She was still too furious and disappointed with Daren to come crawling to him. She would have to try desperate measures. She tried to sneak out the door, like she was just going on some errands, but Cassie saw her and asked if she could come along for some mother-daughter bonding time. Gina swore that she saw Cassie's lingering on her ass when she turned to answer, her eyes quickly snapping to Gina's face with a guilty smile. Gina's lust-addled brain whispered the question: was Cassie checking her out? At her age, Cassie was probably experimenting in all sorts of ways sexually. They hadn't been close enough lately to discuss it. Was Cassie into women? Maybe even older women? No, no: that was ridiculous. Gina was the one that was confused and horny, not her daughter. Cassie was just making a desperate, mistimed effort to get closer to her mother.

But maybe I could make use of that desperation, insisted her over-sexed lizard brain. Would it be so wrong to have one little makeout session with Cassie? Indulge her innocent daughter's curiosity? Help her explore her sexuality a little? See how those soft round tits felt mashed up against her own. Take that "eager to please mommy" attitude and turn it towards a productive purpose...

She snapped herself out of it. She was really getting messed up if filthy fantasies like that started sounding rational. Cassie hadn't been looking at her that way, it was all in her head, a fucked up daydream caused by too much sexual frustration. She denied Cassie's request, maybe a little more harshly than she should have.

When Gina reached the sex shop, she asked the leering, creepy shop owner to give her one of every product that was guaranteed to make a woman cum. It was an expensive trip, and she returned home with two heavy bags, one for each arm.

That night, Gina achieved an orgasm. Sort of. A weak one.

She sat on a running dryer, holding a clitoral suction device to her pussy, a massive vibrating dildo stretching out her pussy. A buttplug created a strange but intriguing pressure in her ass, and one nipple burned with a sweet fire from the nipple clamp attached to it, as her tongue swirled desperately around the other. The sound of an interracial gangbang thundered in the laundry room turned to the highest volume. She had gone beyond feeling the shame of Daren or Cassie being able to hear it. She had tied the slutty silver dress around her face like a blindfold to force the fading scent of Victor's cologne and sweat into her nose.

Gina could tell that she had indeed had an orgasm, at great cost to her dignity. But a pale, weak one; not the deep satisfying one she had been craving. Not enough to relieve the vast ocean of lust she was holding inside herself She lay back on the rumbling dryer, sweaty, gasping, and ashamed of herself. She began the slow and awkward process of removing the numerous sex toys she had used, washing them in the utility sink, and trying her best to hide them in towels so that she could put them away in her closet.

As though Daren and Cassie couldn't tell what she had been doing.

She went to work the next day an exhausted mess, completely unrefreshed by the weekend. And somehow things got worse.

...

Gina looked up irritably to a soft knock at her office door. She sighed heavily, not even trying to hide her annoyance from the man at her door.

Fucking Xavier again. No doubt here with another stupid pickup line. This preening idiot didn't seem to realize that not only would he never in a million years get the slightest whiff of Gina's pussy, but she would eventually bury his ass at work as well. Sure, at the moment the senior partners at the firm were fooled by his dimwitted charm, but she was a much better lawyer. In time, her talent would crush him.

But today he walked with an even larger swagger than usual, a smug smirk on his punchable face. Gina set her mouth in a grim line. She had changed her mind, this was actually a good thing. She could unload her stress a little on someone who richly deserved it.

"Xavier," she said in an icy tone, "why are you in my office? This had better be good."

For once her annoyance seemed not to surprise or deter the annoying young man. He wordlessly pulled out his phone and clicked play on a video, turning it so that she could see. It took Gina a moment to even process what she was seeing. Was this pervert showing her porn in her own office? Then she realized what she was watching and her mouth fell open in shock. A slutty, curvy blond was squatting on a stage, her naked tits heaving. Slowly, the stripper's legs parted to reveal a smooth, dripping pussy.

It was a video that showed Gina in the strip club that night.

Gina moved to swipe the phone out of Xavier's hands, but he was anticipating the move and quickly shifted the phone away. The sound of the strip club music still loudly came through the speakers, and Gina looked up to the open doorway of her office nervously. Someone could walk by at any second.

"Turn it off Xavier!" she hissed furiously, "I get the message!"

With a raised eyebrow, Xavier finally locked his phone, silencing the video.

"What do you want exactly?" asked Gina in a small voice, desperately trying to keep calm. Knowing Xavier, she could guess what he was interested in. Probably something romantic, like a dirty little quickie in the bathroom. She hated this little pipsqueak with a passion, but her horny, mixed-up pussy moistened at the prospect. After being wound up and finding no relief for several days, her body was desperate for any dick it could get.

"Hey, you don't have to do anything," said Xavier lightly, "I'm just showing you a cool video that I found, and wondering if the lady in that video would be willing to show me something. You know, because she was willing to show a whole crowd that same thing."

It was a paper-thin, laughable defense for the blatant blackmail. Any decent lawyer would know that. But this infuriating young idiot was offering her a chance at a sexual encounter with another person, and a plausible excuse why she had no choice that she could fool herself with.

"Again, Xavier," said Gina, a little heat creeping into her voice, "What exactly do you want?"

Xavier shrugged and grinned his foolish, catlike grin. "I want a chance to feel what you let everyone see. Take off your bra. Get your tits out." His voice dripped with confidence. He was absolutely sure that he had Gina right where he wanted her. Gina had conflicting urges. She wanted to wipe the smile off his face and ruin him for his sloppy attempt at blackmail, but at the same time, in her horny, mixed-up brain, the idea of submitting herself sexually to this young cocky douchebag sizzled and buzzed with an unexpected heat.

She had to control herself. Giving in to him now would only encourage him and cause more problems down the line. She was vulnerable right now because Victor had screwed her up somehow and Daren wasn't there for her. Now was not the time to let her pussy make decisions for her.

Xavier put his hands on Gina's desk and leaned forward. "Get your fucking tits out right now, Gina. I want to touch them." He was so infuriatingly rock-solid certain that she would. The humiliating temptation to prove him right, to put herself under his control was too much for her right now.

She got up and moved past him to close the door to her office. When she turned back around, the little asshole was sitting in her chair, leaning back with his arms behind his head, leering at her. He had the audacity to make an impatient "let's go" motion with his hands as he kicked his feet up onto her desk.

Gina's cheeks colored. Xavier's inexperienced dominance was nothing compared to Victor's, but their personal history of antagonism made this so much more humiliating. Gina unbuttoned her blouse and stripped it off, noting that even the sight of the conservative black bras she was wearing was causing a notable tent in her young rival's pants.

Gina's hands slipped behind her back and fingered the clasp of her bra. It wasn't too late. She could tell Xavier to get the fuck out of her office. "After this, it's over, Xavier. You understand me? You delete the fucking video and we never talk about this again," she said, attempting a stern voice.

"Yeah, yeah," said Xavier dismissively, his eyes focused on her heaving bra-covered tits, "Less talking, more stripping, bitch."

Gina would never take such words normally from anyone, let alone Xavier, but Victor had already trained her to get turned on by humiliation, and she found herself losing the fight against her own arousal. Her fingers betrayed her as they released the clasp on her bra. She shrugged her bra off her shoulders to fall loosely down her arms, then unceremoniously removed the bra to reveal her stiffening nipples to her hated coworker's greedy eyes.

Gina stood there a moment, speechless and blushing as Xavier's eyes roamed over every inch of her naked tits. She couldn't believe she was doing this. It was shameful and twisted, and deeply humiliating. The arousal she had been feeling all week reached a fever pitch. She found she was fantasizing about Xavier tearing the rest of her clothes off and bending her over her desk. What the fuck was wrong with her? Things had gone quite far enough without doing something crazy like that.

She would never ever fuck Xavier. Or anybody besides her husband, she quickly added in her head.

She moved to place her bra with her blouse on a nearby bookshelf but was stopped by Xavier. "No. Bring it here," he said in that deeply arrogant voice.

Gina walked across her office, unconsciously swaying her hips a little as she went to give Xavier a show. Her body was willing to accept him as a sexual partner even if her mind wasn't. As she walked, Xavier fished a hairy, medium-sized cock from his pants, hard and throbbing and dripping with precum from the conquest he had been anticipating for so long. Gina made intense eye contact with him, obediently handing her bra across her desk.

Xavier instantly brought the large satiny cups of the bra to his cock and began rubbing it all over the still-warm fabric. Then he looked up and beckoned Gina closer with a sickening grin.

Gina leaned far forward across her desk, allowing her tits to hang freely down almost to eye level with Xavier. Then he reached his hand out. It was suddenly too intense to look her hated rival in the eyes. Gina had to look away as Xavier's hand made contact, holding a breast tightly in a possessive grip and moving down slowly in a cupping, squeezing, almost milking motion until he reached the nipple, which he squeezed in a merciless pinch. Gina couldn't stop a grunt of mixed pain and pleasure from passing her lips at the sensation.

Xavier continued to pinch, squeeze, and caress her naked breasts while pleasuring himself with her bra, making Gina close her eyes tight against the overwhelming spiral of shame and arousal.

*Slap!*

Gina's eyes flew open in shock. It hadn't been particularly hard, but Xavier had unmistakably slapped one of her breasts, making it swing and jiggle beneath her. She set her jaw, ready to say that this was the last straw, but when she looked down and saw the look of victory and disrespect on Xavier's face, the words flew from her mind. She simply broke eye contact with Xavier again, unable to say a thing.

Seeing Gina's outraged reaction, followed by her arousal and shameful submission, Xavier knew exactly what he wanted to do as he came.

*Slap!* *Slap!* *Slap!*

Xavier's flat palm swung again and again against Gina's defenseless tits, making her cry out in pleasure and pain. Xavier finally stopped to clutch Gina's stolen bra close to his crotch, splattering it with hot, filthy sperm.

Gina leaned over her desk, breathing heavily as Xavier wiped himself off and got up to leave.