Cross Contamination Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was pulling together all of this evidence with the intention of getting you fired. It's fun to fuck with you, but at some point, the fun goes out of it. It's like shooting fish in a barrel with someone as wimpy as you."

This was reminding Daren powerfully of high school. Charlie had been a bastard back then as well. He didn't like to think about the terrible coincidence that his high school bully had been employed at the same office as him. Sometimes he suspected that Charlie had engineered it that way on purpose.

"But this picture you sent me convinced me otherwise. For two reasons. First of all, I'm interested in Cassie. Like I said to you before, the hunt is on. And the fact that you sent me the picture tells me that you are going to help me."

He picked up the family photo from Daren's desk and gave it a leering smile

"The second reason is, the fact that you sent me, a man that you know for a fact loves manipulating vulnerable young women, a sexy photo of your daughter tells me that you are turned on by some fucked up shit, including being abused by me."

Charlie pulled out a notebook from his pocket and began scribbling in it.

"And don't get me wrong, I'm not gay, Hardon. I just think it is fucking hilarious that you get turned on by humiliation no matter what gender it comes from. Were you like this back in high school too Hardon? Were you getting a little stiffy every time me and my buddies would joke around with you?"

Charlie snapped his fingers.

"Anyway, to business. I did the math, and I figure that you have cost this company over 8,000 dollars with your disgusting use of company time."

Daren boggled. There was no way that several minutes a day added up to that much, even over several months.

"B-but Charlie, that can't be..."

"I'm counting lost revenue from failed accounts, Hardon. Your record has been abysmal these past few months. You lost two damn accounts for Christ's sake! Clearly, your poor performance has been a result of you taking your eye off the ball, so to speak."

Daren felt a little angry. There was no way those were his fault. It was a result of accounts that were already failing being shoved onto his workload by Victor. Probably to make him look bad. But it was no use. He knew Charlie wouldn't listen.

"Let's round it up to 10,000 dollars, just so that we know you are sorry about what you did." Said Charlie smoothly, watching Daren's miserable face with amused eyes, "You are going to pay back what you owe the company to me directly."

So there it was, thought Daren grimly. Good old fashioned blackmail. He wished he was surprised. The worst part was that it would be effective.

"But good news, Hardon! Your buddy Charlie takes payment methods other than cash!" Charlie flashed him a sinister smile.

"Everytime you help me out with a special request, I will knock some amount off of what you owe. Pretty sweet, right?"

Daren grimaced.

"And here comes your first opportunity," said Charlie, getting out a pen and paper, "I have a couple of questions about Cassie. Let's call it 2 dollars a pop."

He asked a large number of questions as Daren struggled to clean himself up with a napkin he found on his desk. Where Cassie liked to hang out after school, what her interests were, what kind of music she liked, what her favorite food and snacks were, which celebrities she had crushes on, and who she was friends with. Daren was uncomfortably aware that the information he was giving would help Charlie locate and maybe even befriend his daughter. His designs were obvious, but Daren felt powerless to resist him.

At one point, Charlie stopped, looking up after Daren had told him that Cassie had recently joined the cheer club at school.

"The cheerleading squad?"

"Y-yeah."

"At Riverside High?"

"That's r-right."

Charlie tore a blank sheet out of the notebook, snapping it shut and stuffing it in his pocket with a pleased look on his face.

"Perfect. Let's call that 30 dollars, Hardon. I lost count of the questions. My daughter is the co-captain of the cheer squad at Riverside High. That gives me an idea. Here, I'm going to write a list of assignments for you as homework."

He began scribbling on the paper as he talked.

"Number 1: I want you to talk to Cassie about how the cheer squad is going. Get really interested. Ask her about the captains. Focus on Melissa. Tell Cassie that an old friend of yours is Melissa's father. Suggest that they become better friends. Float the idea of a sleepover a Melissa's house. Does that sound too difficult, Hardon?"

Daren shook his head reluctantly. He didn't like where this was going.

"I'll call that 50 bucks. Just a conversation, nothing too hard." He drew a line sharply across the paper, preparing for number two.

"Next: Get some photos of Cassie in her new cheer uniform. As sexy as you can without raising her suspicions or, God forbid, Gina's. Tell her you want them for social media, but don't post them. This one's a little tougher. Walk that line between innocent and sexy. Innocent enough to make mommy and baby girl suspect nothing, sexy enough to get me off. 100 bucks."

He was drawing another line across the paper. "Oh boy, Hardon! I can't wait to see what she looks like. I still remember what Gina looked like when she was cheering me on from the sidelines, all cute and bouncy. I bet she looks just as good, and this time I'll have photos to keep."

"Last and most importantly," He said, writing a large 3, "I need some panties. Two pairs, one clean and folded, one dirty. This one really shouldn't be too hard if you are careful. Just don't get caught. 150 bucks."

That reminded Daren unpleasantly of the surprise he had left in Cassie's underwear drawer. She hadn't said anything to him. And he would know if she had told Gina. But it might make it a bit more difficult to steal panties if she suspected him.

"And that's it for now, Hardon." Said Charlie, creasing the paper and sliding it across the desk to him. "Our meeting is adjourned.."

"Now, try to actually get some work done today instead of just jerking off."

Daren had to be especially careful about his jerkoff sessions for rest of the day.

After all, it wasn't like he could disobey his mistress's orders.

...

Cassie hurried home on Saturday morning, head still reeling from her experiences at Renee's house. It hadn't helped that she had woken up to find Renee, gorgeous and nude, snuggled up to her like a cat. Cassie had said her goodbyes as quickly as she could while Renee yawned and stretched, perfectly showcasing her soft brown tits. They had promised to catch up soon, and Cassie had managed to leave before Renee seemed to realize how hard she was blushing.

She had hoped that relaxing at home for the rest of the weekend would bring her a sense of normalcy and stability, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Her mom was the first one she saw when she walked in the door, and she could tell right away something was wrong. She had worshiped her mother for years, and even though they were having an extended fight, she still did to a certain extent. Her mother would always be the beautiful, confident, powerful woman that Cassie one day hoped to be like. But Cassie just felt like she deserved more respect. It felt like her mother still saw her as a little girl, and not as the woman she had become.

Today it was very clear that her mother saw her as a woman. Gina sat at the kitchen counter, wearing her somewhat sexy silk nightgown, which had ridden up at the leg, showing a smooth expanse of tanned thigh. The low neckline of the silky nightwear, which only Daren would normally see, showed a generous amount of cleavage, which Cassie found more fascinating than she was prepared to admit. Her wild, over-sexed evening with Melissa and her nude awakening with Renee had made her horny and confused. She knew she shouldn't be seeing Gina this way, but she couldn't stop herself. And something was different about her mother as well.

Gina was as horny as Cassie was.

Something about Gina's posture, her expression, maybe her breathing, made it obvious. Her mother was crackling with sexual energy. As Cassie came in, her mother's eyes locked on to her. And not her face, at least initially. Cassie's eyes widened as her mother's gaze traveled slowly up her body, lingering on her hips, between her legs, on her tits. Finally, the deep blue eyes leaped upwards, and Cassie felt a surge of electric chemistry as Gina's smoldering eyes stared deep into her own.

"Uh... good morning, mom! I'm back." Said Cassie, struggling to keep her voice normal under her mother's intense gaze.

"I can see that." Snapped Gina, breaking the long, sultry stare and hunching slightly over her coffee, "Don't you have some homework to do or something?"

The memory of Melissa and Renee taunting her about being attracted to her own mommy wouldn't get out of her head. It was silly. She wasn't some kind of pervert, her mother was just an objectively hot woman. Her eyes ran up and down Gina's toned, tanned legs as she blushed furiously. It looked like her mom was about to say something else, but Cassie couldn't handle the situation anymore. She retreated hastily to her room, breathing deeply, trying to stay calm. Surely she had just misinterpreted an innocent glance from her mother. There was no possible way that her brilliant, sexy mother was checking out her own daughter. The very idea was crazy. The only issue was the crazy sexual night she had just had. What she needed was a hot shower to wash away both the sweat and the lingering feelings from last night.

The shower didn't help all that much. The steamy water and the feel of her hands on her own body felt like they were making things worse in fact. Maybe what she needed was to relax in some pjs and take her mind off things.

Unfortunately, on the way back to her room in only a towel, she ran into her father.

"Oh, hi sweetie." He said with a smile. He looked happy to see her, if a bit distracted. "How was your night at your friend's place?"

"Um. Hi Daddy!" She squeaked, painfully aware that the small towel was all that stood between her naked body and her dad. "It was really fun. How was your night?"

A shadow passed over Daren's face, and he stared into the distance. Well, thank god he isn't leering like mom, thought Cassie. Sweet, silly daddy. He had trouble even recognizing that she wasn't five anymore, let alone seeing her sexually. She felt guilty for even considering that he would look at her that way. She felt extra guilty about cumming so hard to the daddy daughter porn that Melissa had teased her about.

Cassie cleared her throat nervously. Daddy might not be checking her out, but he was inadvertently blocking her way to her bedroom, forcing her to stand in the hallway in her skimpy towel.

"Oh! Sorry sweetie!" Said Daren, jumping, "I'll get out of your way. See you later, kiddo." He squeezed past her, swooping in to give her a quick kiss on the cheek. It brought him close enough for Cassie to smell his cologne, and feel the stubble scrape her cheek. She shuddered. She needed to calm down, after last night she was just a puddle of sexual urges, and this morning it was manifesting in a lot of inappropriate ways.

She finally made it to her room and dropped the towel. At least Daddy was treating her normally. That was the sort of stability that she needed right now. Maybe they could do something together later today. He clearly had something going on with him. They could probably both use the distraction.

Cassie slid open her panty drawer and almost reached in without thinking before she saw what was sitting on the top. A crumpled pair of her dirty panties had been placed in the center of the drawer, on top the clean, folded pairs. Cassie's eyebrows furrowed. That was strange. Had she placed them there accidentally when she was dressing to go to Renee's?

Cassie slowly reached out and picked them up between a thumb and forefinger, already suspecting that there was some darker reason for them to be there. Her heart pounded and her mouth went dry as she noticed the sticky, half dried goo coating the inside of her favorite pair of panties. She numbly observed that the load had been so large that the panties couldn't contain it, the formerly clean pairs beneath it now had little stiff drops and speckles of dried cum on them from where the soiled pair had leaked.

She dropped the panties with a horrified little squeak, watching them hit the floor between her feet. She hurriedly wiped her fingers on her naked thigh, then stumbled back and flopped onto her bed, her brain spinning.

What did this mean exactly? It couldn't be... Maybe someone had broken in. And not stolen anything, just jerked off in her panties? Maybe her parents had a guest over last night? Her mind raced for alternative solutions, but the fact remained that there was only one male with regular access to her bedroom.

Daddy.

Her daddy had stolen her favorite pair of panties and filled them with his jizz. Her sweet, loveable goof of a dad. It was fucked up. And he had left them there. Hadn't even tried to hide it. He wanted her to know what he had done. Why?

Did daddy want to fuck her? Her face grew hot as she considered the possibility. Leaving the panties in her drawer had been intrusive. Aggressive. A violation. It felt like a dominant, crude declaration of his impure intentions. It didn't feel like Daddy at all, but then again, if he did this kind of thing, how well did she really know him?

She should be horrified. Grossed out. Furious. Instead, she was incredibly turned on. Maybe it was all of the sexual tension or the dirty talk Melissa had fed her about fathers, but the idea that her daddy wanted her sizzled in Cassie's brain like a live coal.

She needed some relief, something to clear her mind. What she needed was a masturbation session. She locked her door and pulled out her phone to text Renee.

[Hello again Renee. Thanks again for the great sleepover. I wanted to do a little more exploration tonight. Do you maybe have any more of those videos about stepfathers?]

She didn't have to wait long for a reply.

[Hey Kissy! So, you want to rub one out to some daddy/daughter stuff? I thought you would never ask!]

Cassie lay down on her bed and spread her legs a little as she opened the first of the many links Renee was pouring into the chat log.

...

Masturbating her brain away all Saturday evening had helped Cassie restore a sense of balance. She still wasn't sure what to make of the ruined panties she had found in her drawer, but she had decided to take a wait-and-see approach. If Daren really was after her, this wouldn't be his final move.

As far as her mom went, she had convinced herself that she had been mistaken about Gina checking her out. Her horny, mixed-up brain had probably conflated a cranky look from her tired mother with her own confused sexual yearnings. Completely her fault.

When she saw her mom headed out the door for an errand, she asked if she could go along. A mother-daughter shopping trip would cure Cassie's strange awkwardness, and maybe even chip away at their recent frosty relationship.

But Gina's response only left Cassie feeling more confused. Gina had stopped, giving her another appraising, almost hungry look, her eyes lingering again over her daughter's body, then turned on her heel and left with a gruff refusal.

After that, she had eaten a somewhat tense lunch with her dad, trying to gauge his reactions towards her for signs of taboo lust. Confusingly, it seemed like he had trouble focusing on her at all, his eyes frequently a million miles away. Something strange was definitely happening with him, but she couldn't understand how it could be connected to the defiled panties she had found in her drawer. Suddenly it felt like the safe, comfortable home she had grown up in had become a twisted sexual battlefield.

She spent most of the afternoon trying to distract herself with some video games, and only partially succeeding. She was interrupted in the afternoon by a text from Peter.

[Hey Kissy!] Smiley face.

[I know it is sudden, but would you like to go on a date tomorrow? Now that we are dating, I think it's time we hang out more!]

She couldn't help but smile. She was feeling a lot more confident about their relationship now that she had practiced her kissing and gotten some tips about boys from Renee and Melissa.

[Yes! I would love to Peter!]

[Awesome! Let's go together after school!]

Well, at least she had that to look forward to. It wasn't like things could get any weirder here at home.

That assumption turned out to be wrong.

When she walked into the kitchen to get some snacks that evening, she could clearly hear the sound of pornography playing loudly in the laundry room, accompanied by feminine whines and grunts that could only come from her mom. She saw her dad, sitting stiffly on the couch in the living room, clearly hearing the same thing she was.

What the fuck was Gina doing? She had never had any desire to know about her parent's sex life before this point, but her curiosity burned. She waited for her moment, and eventually, it came. Daren got up and moved to her bathroom and she seized her chance.

Gina had obviously locked the door to the laundry room to prevent snooping, but her parents didn't seem to be aware that the weak old locks in their house could be easily opened with a butter knife. Cassie slid the door open just a crack. Just to get a peek and satisfy her curiosity.

Her mouth dropped open, dumbfounded. It had to be one of the most erotic images she had seen in her life, pornography included. Her curvy, naked bombshell of a mother sat leaned back, legs spread on the rumbling dryer, holding some sort of vibrating device to her clit. Both her round, tanned ass and soaking wet pussy were stuffed with sex toys, and her free hand was holding her own breast to her mouth, where her mouth busily sucked and slurped and bit at the nipple. The other nipple held a painful-looking clamp, and the whole look was completed by a silvery blindfold covering her eyes and nose.

Cassie's heart pounded as she eased the door further open. The blindfold looked thick enough that Her mom would never realize she was there, and the loud interracial gangbang porn playing on the small television would mask any sounds she would make. Cassie inched closer to her frantically masturbating mommy, her own pussy growing wet at the sight of her mother's wanton behavior. It was too much. The woman from that erotic photo was here in the flesh. Close enough to... touch. No, that would be a disaster. Cassie wanted badly to join in, to masturbate as well. She fumbled at her crotch above her pajama pants.

Gina's groans and whimpers grew louder, muffled by her mouth full of breast flesh. Could she sense another presence in the room? Cassie suddenly felt that her presence was too risky, even with the blindfold.

She turned to leave, then turned back, biting her lip. She couldn't resist. She pulled out her phone, and quickly and silently snapped a few photos from various angles, as her mommy's toes began to curl and she let out a series of stifled moans, her hips bucking against the sex toy in her hand.

Cassie then swiftly and quietly left the room, closing the door behind her just as Gina reached up to remove the blindfold. Luckily for her, Daren was still in the bathroom. As she hurried back to her bedroom, she texted Renee once again.

[Sorry to bother you again, Renee. Do you happen to know of any videos of stepmoms and daughters together?]

Renee was quick to respond again.

[Oh shit, you kinky little slut! I'm into it! Absolutely. Not as common of a fetish, but I can definitely hook you up.]

For the second night in a row, Cassie masturbated late into the night fantasizing about one of her parents.