Cross Contamination Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It can't possibly be that bad." Said Ada confidently, taking a large gulp of wine, "Renee is full of shit. I bet we don't see anything other than over-the-pants stuff."

"Which would still be pretty bad," Giggled Britney, already feeling a little light-headed from the wine, "What kind of fucked up bimbo slut does something like this?"

"I don't know, Brit, let's ask her bestie," Said Ada with a smirk, she threw a pillow playfully at the other guest, Kelsey, who sat sipping her wine with a sour expression, "Any insight into why your best friend is a kinky little whore?"

Kelsey dodged awkwardly, trying to stop her wine from spilling. She had only come tonight because of the massive peer pressure. It had been tough to dodge the fallout when Cassie had become the school slut in the minds of the entire senior class. After being pointedly invited by Ada and Britney, the two captains of the volleyball team, if she had refused they would have started talking about her too.

"She's not my friend," She said sullenly. She felt guilty about not standing by Cassie, but she had no intention of sharing her fate.

"Oh my God," said Britney, flopping back onto the bed, "Can you imagine all the dirty boys in our class out there right now, getting ready to jerk their cocks when the show starts? I bet half the boys in the senior class paid up, and every single one is going to jerk off tonight."

"Not just boys either. I bet a lot of girls are going to experiment with their sexualities a little tonight." Said Ada, a strange gleam in her eyes as she studied the swirling wine in her glass.

Britney gasped, sitting up and leaning forward. "Really? You really think we have a bunch of lesbians in our class?"

Ada waved dismissively. "Lesbian has nothing to do with it. Even the straightest girl couldn't look at a curvy slut like that humiliating herself on camera and not get a little wet. It's just a ridiculous porny body in an intensely sexual situation. It's totally natural."

"Oh my God, Ada." Said Britney, shocked, "Are you going to masturbate to this?"

Ada turned a little red, but returned her shocked glace with a challenging stare.

"Are you?" She fired back.

Britney clearly hadn't been expecting this to be turned around on her. Ada was the clear leader between the two. Britney looked like she was thinking quickly.

"I... will if you will," Britney answered slowly.

"Well... I will if you will," replied Ada, a grin spreading across her face. The two friends dissolved into giggles, clinking their wine glasses together before downing them and setting them aside.

They both dived under Ada's blanket and a moment later, tossed out their pajama shorts and panties.

"I wonder what our boyfriends would think of this," giggled Ada, "Both of us masturbating together while watching another girl."

"Those horndogs would love it!" declared Britney confidently.

Ada patted the blanket on her left-hand side, smiling at Kelsey.

"Room for one more, Kelsey. Or are you too good to have a little fun at your bestie's expense?"

Kelsey kept her eyes low, ashamed as she crawled under the blanket to join the women who were so ready to pleasure themselves over her former friend's ruin.

She wiggled her slim hips as she pulled her shorts and panties off, tossing them into the pile on the floor, cheered on by her new friends.

...

Sebastian Rivera adjusted his itchy werewolf mask again, wishing he had bought a new one instead of using a mask from a previous Halloween.

Hillary snapped her gum loudly on the bed next to him, twirling a blond lock in her fingers while swiping through social media on her phone, a little black domino mask on her cute face.

"I'm boooored babe," she whined, kicking her feet, "When is that slut supposed to perform again?"

Sebastian gritted his teeth. Hillary was a pretty good lay, but it was just about time to get rid of her. Maybe he could do it before she got pregnant, like the last few girls. Everyone on the football team, and most people at school called him Bass. Short for Sebastian. They also told people it was because he liked fishing. Even the teachers called him Bass. Only his teammates knew that it was actually short for 'bastard'. Because of how often women ended up calling him that, and on account of the three verifiable teen pregnancies he had caused.

"Again, I don't know." Said Bass, glaring at the pink standby screen. "We'll just have to think of something to do to pass the time," he said, swatting Hillary on her plump rear, causing her to giggle and snuggle up against him.

Yes, it was almost time to move on from Hillary. He was intrigued by this new Kissy Swallowe thing. He, like every red-blooded boy in the school, had noticed Cassie Harlowe's assets before. But it had always been clear that she was an ice queen who wouldn't hesitate to make trouble if anyone got impolite. It seemed like Renee had worked wonders somehow.

Maybe getting impolite with her was now an option.

...

"Here we go", said Renee seriously, checking her computer screen "She has opened the script program, which means she is getting ready to do this. Looks like we have a green light."

Melissa's eyes darted around her monitor. "Final checks are finished. We have about two dozen watch parties going. All masked up and ready to go."

"Ok Kissy," said Renee, leaning forward with hungry eyes, "Let's do a little show and tell for the class."

...

Cassie's whole body had broken out in goosebumps. Her nipples stood out hard and stiff on her chest, and her pussy was already starting to leak, her upper thighs becoming shiny. She took a deep breath and adjusted the lamb mask over her face.

She pressed the button on her computer to start the script overlay and then pressed connect.

Even after psyching herself up, the act of appearing on screen naked in front of someone almost made her pass out from the adrenaline. It was a boy who looked about her age in a messy-looking room.

Just like her, he was wearing a mask. Some cartoon character she didn't recognize. He looked shocked for a second, then hastily pulled down his shorts to reveal a short, thick cock, rapidly growing hard. Cassie felt her heart beat faster, a tinge of embarrassment and lust flickering in her belly. Her hands gripped tight over her pussy and nipples, still instinctively trying to preserve her innocence even as she willingly threw it away.

The boy on the screen began pulling his cock in long slow strokes, the soulless eyes of his mask staring into the camera.

Bright green words appeared at the bottom of the screen. Cassie cleared her throat and began to read in a strangled voice, hurrying to catch up.

"Hello boys and girls," She began. That was a weird opener. There was only one boy who could see her now, "And welcome to Kissy Swallowe's first wet, hot shlick show."

The boy on the screen sped up a little as he heard her voice. Her guts felt hot and churned at the idea that it was her body, her dirty talk that was turning him on.

"I decided to show off my pussy to all of you tonight because this is the kind of thing that gets me soaking wet."

Well, it was now or never. She had better put her money where her mouth was. She unclamped a moist hand from her pussy, her face burning as she revealed it to the camera.

The connection suddenly changed. Strange, had the boy disconnected? The new call showed a group of five young people all sitting on a couch, facing the computer. They were also wearing masks, weirdly enough. Greek comedy masks, complete with laughing, sneering faces.

She continued to read, as her blush grew hotter.

"There is nothing as hot to me as people watching me. Watching me fuck myself. Watching them lose all respect for me as they see me for what I really am, a dumb little exhibitionist slut."

She began to rub her wet pussy slowly, holding back a whimper of pleasure.

"Well, there is one thing hotter," She continued, her fingers slowly circling her clit, " Imagining what you would all like to do to me. Imagining all the boys and girls out there getting a hold of me, punishing me for my naughtiness. Teaching my tight little body a lesson. It's a little scary to think about, but it just turns me on sooooo much."

Two of the boys on the couch were grabbing their crotches over their jeans. One turned and noticed, then began doing it himself. The call abruptly disconnected, bringing up a view of three girls on a bed wearing bunny masks. Why was every call with someone wearing a mask tonight? That wasn't normal. There was movement under the blanket hiding the girls' lower halves. Oh God, were girls masturbating to her too?

"I used to think that I was smart." Said Cassie, her mouth rebelling slightly at the unexpected words. She was smart. She still thought she was smart. Of course.

"But then something opened my eyes. My bullies at school tricked me. They fooled me completely. They got me to show my fat titties and cute little ass to the whole school." The words seemed to sink into her soul. Her hand began to move feverishly, pressing hard into her pussy.

"Would a smart girl fall for that? No." She almost sobbed the last word. She hadn't thought about it that way. She felt humiliated. She felt hot and horny from head to toe.

"I'm such a dumb fucking bimbo that after that, I fell right into my bullies' hands. Now my bullies own me. Now I'm stupid little personal fuckslut for the assholes who ruined my life, " She said in a confused voice. This must be the made-up scenario that Renee was referring to. Where were they going with this? She still had no idea who her bullies were exactly. She suspected her former teammates on the volleyball team: they had been treating her very poorly ever since that day. This must be why Renee had warned her the script had lies in it. The video switched to a huge muscled man on a bed wearing a werewolf mask. In his lap, a blond woman's head bobbed up and down, sucking his large cock.

"I'm so fucking dumb that my bullies control my life now, and they plan to ruin me. To turn me into a depraved bimbo slut. They aren't going to stop with showing my naked body off to my classmates." Cassie grunted lightly, a hand reaching up to pinch a nipple. She was warming up to this fantasy scenario. The idea of being controlled and dominated by cruel bullies was kind of hot. She imagined some big hulking dumb boys ordering her around and telling her what to do. The idea was appealing. "They won't stop until my titties are the personal stress balls for the senior class, boys and girls alike. Until my pussy is the personal fleshlight for the boys, and my tongue is the personal dildo for all the girls."

"The funny thing is, despite this slutty body and my perverted nature, I'm still a virgin." Cassie colored further at this. She would never want to share this fact with anyone but anonymous strangers. The videos on the screen were changing rapidly now. "And I can tell that is making all you jerk-offs out there drool. Well, too bad for you. My bullies have it all planned out how I am going to lose my V-card, and it won't be with any one of you, you naughty boys and girls. If you are really nice, they might let you watch though. They are going to give all my biggest fans a chance to watch my slutty virgin body finally graduate to hot sloppy sex."

Cassie was getting closer. She could feel tremors starting to go through her legs. Her breathing was getting heavier. Her hand pressed more firmly on her clit.

"To finish off tonight, I want to start my campaign for Prom Queen right now. As my campaign pledge to you, I swear that on prom night we will hold a whole-class gangbang in the gym, with me as the guest of honor." Cassie gulped air, her voice had become an orgasming squeak, "And, of course, my bullies will film it for sale, with all faces but mine blurred out. So that everyone can... Jesus!... So everyone can remember that night forever! The night the sllutty high school queen said g-goodbye to self respect foooooreveeeer. Goooddddd!!"

Cassie screamed and bucked in orgasm, as a defeated-looking skinny boy in a goat mask that looked a bit familiar sadly tugged at a small hard penis. This whole thing was way too intense. Her entire session had lasted barely over five minutes.

She barely had the strength to exit the program before collapsing back on her bed and passing out from exhaustion.

...

When Kissy started talking about how she would be the personal slut to all the boys and girls in the school, Kelsey felt a hand slowly move across her thigh, taking the place of her own hand, which had been shamefully working at her pussy.

She glanced over to see Ava give her a heated, naughty grin as Ava's slim little fingers began working at Kelsey's pussy. It felt so much better than her own that it was almost unbelievable.

After a moment of hesitation, she glided her hand over Ava's warm thigh, moving it slowly to the pussy of her team captain. There was another hand already there, coming from the other side. Britney looked over to give her a shy smile, and together they began working on Ava's clit.

By the time Cassie orgasmed, the three new best friends were doing so as well, linked in a threeway mutual masturbation configuration, reconsidering their heterosexuality and fantasizing of what new depths Kissy Swallowe would fall to.

...

Sebastian grunted and shot a thick load into the back of his girlfriend's throat, holding down her head as she protested, making muffled whines. His eyes never left the image of the newly made slut on the screen, screaming out an orgasm on camera with an innocent blush still on her face.

Bass knew better than to tangle with Renee. All of the football players had learned that early on. She was a lot more dangerous than she looked. Bass wasn't a smart man, but he knew that if Renee wanted to ruin a goody-two-shoes girl like Cassie Harlowe, she would need some big strong men with big strong cocks at some point. And Bass thought he was just the man for the job.

When she had swallowed all his cum, protesting the whole time, he finally let Hillary rise from his dick, gasping for air as his slimy cock emerged from her throat.

"What the fuck, you bastard!" She said in a croaky voice, "I told you that I don't swallow cum! I'm not some kind of slut like Kissy over there!"

"I'm breaking up with you, Hillary." Said Bass emotionlessly as he picked up his phone to text Renee. "Get the fuck out of my house."

...

Gina Harlowe had made up her mind.

Things had really almost gone too far with Cassie. It was humiliating what depths horniness and desperation had driven her to. It was all Victor and Daren's fault. Never again. She would avoid her daughter like the plague if necessary to keep anything further from happening.

But in her shame and guilt afterward, Gina had finally had a lightbulb moment.

Victor and Daren did not possess the only two cocks on the planet. The solution was so simple that she couldn't believe that she hadn't thought of it before. She checked her lipstick in the mirror. Daren was sulking in the bedroom. She had told him she was going out for a girls' night, but she could tell he didn't believe her. Whatever. If he had been willing to fuck her, she wouldn't have to do this.

All she had to do was go out, find someone with a big hard cock, get some therapeutic fucking, and chase away all of this awful sexual tension that had been building up.

It wasn't really cheating, she told herself guiltily. She wasn't going out to make a love connection. Just some meaningless sex. Her makeup and tight black dress looked good. She should have no problem picking someone up at a bar.

She said goodbye to Daren and gave him a dry peck on the cheek. He wouldn't even look her in the eye. He knew exactly what was happening. She looked down to see if the cuckolding was turning him on, but somewhat to her surprise, saw no bulge in his pants. That made her doubt herself a little. Part of the reason that she had convinced herself that this would be fine was her certainty that Daren would be turned on by it.

She couldn't afford to give up her plan. Not with a hot little vixen like Cassie in the house. Something might happen that she couldn't take back. She left the house and got into her car. Took a deep breath. She was ready to do this. To knowingly leave her husband at home and have sex with a stranger.

Her phone buzzed, distracting her from psyching herself up.

Was it Daren, begging her to stay? He knew what it would take. Maybe he was ready for some makeup sex. She would gratefully welcome it.

She felt dizzy as she saw that the message was from Victor.

[Hey pretty lady. I want to meet up and talk. Are you interested?]

She couldn't believe her eyes. Was she dreaming? She checked and rechecked the message. Finally, she slumped over her steering wheel, almost crying with relief. She hadn't realized until now how much of the tension she had been feeling was because of being cut off from Victor.

Things were finally looking up.