Cross Contamination Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've just been talking about how Cassie has joined the cheer squad," Said Gina, explaining to Daren as he sat down, "I always told you that it was the best thing for you sweetie." She said with a smile.

Cassie's return smile seemed a little forced. If he remembered correctly, whether Cassie should join the cheer squad had been a topic of heated argument between them when Cassie had first entered high school.

"We're both very proud of you sweetie," Said Daren, trying to pretend to be too distracted by the conversation to eat. He remembered that Charlie had given him some tasks related to Cassie's cheerleading... This was probably the most natural chance he could hope for. "Do you know the captains well?"

"Yeah!" said Cassie, wiping some cream from her mouth, "Melissa and Renee! They are really nice. We're getting to be good friends."

Daren felt his tension rise as he heard Renee's name. He knew that Renee went to the same high school, and he remembered that she was on the cheer team... but he wasn't especially comfortable knowing that she and Cassie were becoming friends. She had dirty-talked him about Cassie while jerking his cock with Cassie's underwear for God's sake. The whole thing felt dangerous to him. That was a concern for another time. Right now, he was supposed to be focusing on Melissa.

"That's great, honey." He said, shifting some food around on his plate, "Is that whose house you went over to the other night? Melissa?"

"No, that was Renee's. I haven't been over to Melissa's place yet."

"Oh, well maybe you should make a plan to do that. I think it's great you are making new friends." Said Daren, with an effort to keep his voice light. He noticed Gina giving him an odd look. Was he being too transparent in suggesting Cassie go to Melissa's house? Then Gina glanced down at his plate and raised an eyebrow slightly.

Shit.

She had realized that he hadn't taken a bite yet. He was out of options. He lifted a small bite to his mouth. His stomach did an unpleasant flip. How did a straight man end up swallowing the cum of his worst enemy twice in one week? It wasn't fair. He reluctantly placed the noxious pasta in his mouth.

The taste of the cum wasn't as overpowering as he had feared, but it was definitely noticeable. His mind snapped back to Friday night, sitting naked, humiliated, and cum spattered on this same couch, the hard metal wedding band on his tongue, his boss's cum seeming to spread like oil over every part of his mouth. The taste was the same. He had never tasted cum before that night, but he already could recognize it instantly.

Gina smiled, all suspicion relieved. "Really good right? I'm going to make you cook this for me again and again. I'm getting super addicted to this stuff!"

"Yeah Daddy!" said Cassie cheerfully, "I changed my mind. You can feed me this stuff any time."

Daren swallowed, his stomach protesting. He couldn't talk about this. He needed to change the subject.

"But speaking of cheerleading, do you have your new uniform?" Said Daren abruptly. He was worried for a second that the shift was a bit too awkward, but Gina seemed on board right away.

"Oh yes, sweetie! I can't wait to see how you look!" Said Gina with enthusiasm, her worries of the day seeming to have temporarily melted away.

For some reason, Cassie seemed to not be as enthusiastic. A look of discomfort crossed her face. "Um... yeah. They did give me a uniform." She seemed to want to avoid the topic, but Daren couldn't let the chance to fulfill Charlie's command pass him by.

"Well, why don't you put it on, sweetie." He said with his best fatherly charm, "You can show us how you look. I think your mother and I are both curious to see."

"Yes!" Said Gina excitedly. She looked very pleased with the opportunity to bond with Cassie about their new shared experience. "Show me and your father what your new cheer look is like."

"I...I really don't know." Said Cassie nervously, "It sounds like it might be a little awkward, and I have some homework I really should be starting, so...."

"Nonsense." Said Gina flatly. She was using a tone that Daren knew well. It meant that she wasn't angry yet, but was prepared to work herself up to that if you kept trying her patience. "I don't see anything awkward about it, it's a uniform you are going to be wearing in front of hundreds of people. Listen to your father. We want to see that uniform."

Cassie had a deer-in-the-headlights look. What was the problem? Was she really that shy? Finally, she nodded meekly, a pink blush already forming on her pale cheeks, and scurried off to her room.

Gina had finished her plate and leaned back with a satisfied sigh. She looked over at Daren's still almost full plate and he felt forced to take yet another gut-churning bite.

"I wonder how they have changed the uniform since we were in school," She said idly, lacing a hand through Daren's "It was a different time after all. Not as many concerns about sexualizing high schoolers. Some of the stuff we wore was a little racy. They probably cover up a lot more nowadays just to avoid lawsuits. I wouldn't be surprised if... they... wore......." Gina's eyes were wide as she stared over Daren's shoulder as her sentence trailed off into nothing. Daren turned around and couldn't believe his eyes.

The hypersexualized uniform that his sweet innocent daughter was wearing would have looked more at home in a sleazy porno than on a football field. Her large tits strained against the stretchy material of the top, with the shirt short enough to leave her flat little belly exposed to the air. The skirt was short enough that, even sitting low enough on her hips that he thought he could almost see some pubes peeking out, it still went less than halfway down her thighs.

Cassie's face was beet red, and she gave the pompoms she was carrying a halfhearted shake with her face locked in a mortified expression.

Both parents studied their daughter silently, eyes roaming over the exposed and openly displayed sexuality of her young ripe body. Cassie seemed to wilt under their stares, but some parts of her body rose. Her nipples visibly stiffened and pushed hard against the clinging stretchy fabric of the tiny top, creating two hard points on the smooth surface of her barely-contained tits.

Daren couldn't take her eyes off of his daughter. The large breasts with stiff nipples, the thick squishy thighs, the wide rounded hips. She was a wet dream come to life. She was his only daughter. He couldn't stop remembering the wicked words Renee had whispered in her ears. The twisted scenario she had spun about a daddy... teaching his daughter. Suddenly it didn't seem so abstract. Suddenly Cassie's body, her face seemed to slot right into that fantasy. His dick pressed itself desperately against its plastic prison and he was suddenly thankful that it was there, protecting him from getting an obvious erection while looking at Cassie's gorgeous body.

"That is the uniform that they gave you for cheerleading?" Asked Gina in an oddly toneless voice.

Daren turned to look at Gina. This wasn't good. Gina had already had that crusade a week ago about Cassie dressing inappropriately in school. She was absolutely going to blow up over this.

"Umm. Kind of. It's a long story. This is the uniform that everyone gets when they start out..." Said Cassie in a small, deferential voice. She was now holding the pompoms up awkwardly, clearly trying to use them to cover her embarrassingly erect nipples.

Gina regarded her silently for another long minute, her eyes darting and examining every curve. If Daren didn't know better... He would say that Gina was entertaining similar thoughts to what he had been thinking moments before...

"It's..." said Gina, seeming distracted. Here it came. She would start yelling in a moment.

"It's lovely dear. It really suits you." She finished in a strangled voice, shocking both Daren and Cassie.

Cassie's wide eyes flashed from her mother over to her father. Almost pleading, looking for him to give her an excuse to retreat to her room and change.

But sadly, Daren had another obligation he had to take care of.

"Why don't we get some photos, Cassie." Said Daren casually, pulling out his phone. "We are just so proud of our little cheerleader."

"Oh, I don't know dad, maybe you had better wait until I'm out on the field..." Cassie turned back to her mother, looking for some support. Surely she couldn't be ok with this...

"I think pictures are a great idea." Said Gina, her voice a little bit smoky. Daren glanced over at her, confused. Was his wife getting turned on by this? "We want to remember this moment forever."

Cassie's face, red a moment ago, drained of color. She had just realized that her parents were a united front. They both agreed that a permanent visual record should be made of her uniform's obscene display.

Daren saw the conflict on Cassie's face. She wanted to refuse but also wanted to please her parents. Especially Gina. There was no time to lose. He had to have something to show Charlie if he wanted to keep his job. He raised his phone.

"Smile, sweetie!"

*Snap*

The photo showed a fearful Cassie, mouth open in shock, clutching her pom poms close to her chest, almost cringing away from the camera.

Gina looked over his shoulder.

"That's no good. You can barely see the uniform." She said, "Let's get some more. Put your pom poms on your hips, Cass. That will make a better picture."

Slowly and reluctantly, the red creeping back into her face, Cassie lowered her hands, revealing her engorged nipples straining against her top. She brought her hands to her hips and stood up straight. Daren snapped another picture.

To any outside observer, this picture of a curvy teen biting her lip and staring into the camera would clearly be a setup for more obscene photos to come. Maybe it was.

"Mmmmm," said Gina, looking over his shoulder at the obscene photo of their daughter. Her lips curved up into a wicked little smile. "What a good little cheerleader you make, sweetie. You're really going to motivate all the boys."

"Th-thanks, Gina." Said Cassie in a small voice, somehow looking pleased and humiliated at the same time.

"But cheerleaders don't just stand around showing off their... charming points." She said, amused. Her eyes were clearly locked onto Cassie's hard nipples. She wasn't even attempting to hide it. "There is a lot of movement involved. A lot of ... jumping. Why don't you show us some jumps, Cass?" She said sweetly, her burning eyes rising to meet Cassie's, wide and white with surprise.

"But, Gina." She said, hesitantly, "I'm not... I'm not wearing a bra..." The last part came out as a miserable whisper. Daren could see the realization there on Cassie's face. Gina could see clearly that she wasn't wearing a bra. Anyone could. But she had asked her daughter to do jumps anyway. Gina's smile was wide and predatory, her eyes eager. "Jump for us, baby girl." Daren readied his camera for the vulgar display.

The first jump was more of a hesitant little bounce. Still, Cassie's huge tits swayed and jiggled in the tight shirt, causing the fabric to ride up slightly. Somehow Cassie's face grew even redder as she struggled to tug the fabric back down into place.

"Come on, Cassie." Said Gina disapprovingly, "is that how they taught you to jump in practice? Show us a real one."

This time Cassie awkwardly jumped up stiff-legged from the ground, her tits heaving upwards, almost slapping her in the chin, only to bounce down with a painful-looking jolt as she hit the ground. The tiny shirt struggled to contain the large orbs, barely managing to stay in place. It took a long moment for the jiggling breasts to lose their momentum and come to a rest. Daren snapped a picture mid-air. It showed Cassie wincing, already anticipating the painful and embarrassing landing. She looked ridiculous.

"That's not a cheerleader jump, Cassie." Said Gina, standing up. "Try this."

She jumped up, kicking her heels up in the air and raising her hands up as though she had pompoms. "Gooo team!" She yelled. Wow, thought Daren, she still had it even this many years past high school. The jump was cute and sexy. He turned to Cassie, wondering how it would look for someone in such a skimpy uniform to perform the same move. Gina sat and leaned forward, clearly anticipating the same sight.

Cassie looked like she wanted to say something. To make one last attempt at awakening her parents' sense of shame. But the looks of hungry anticipation on their faces must have silenced her. She took a deep breath and jumped.

Cassie must have had some natural talent for cheerleading as well, just like her mother. Her volleyball experience certainly helped her jumping skills. She leaped up, kicking up her heels with her arms raised, Shouting a cheer just like her mother, but while Gina's display had been cute, this was just pornographic. The picture he snapped portrayed an enthusiastic slut, her large tits flying, hard nipples pointing skyward. Her tiny skirt had flipped up to reveal bright pink panties, and the kicked-up heels and knee-high socks showed off her legs to the camera. The word team was frozen on her face, making her look like she was smiling, pleased with the revealing situation.

She landed with another sudden jolt to her breasts, and this time they very nearly popped free, the shirt rolling upward to reveal the pale undersides of her big teen tits, held in place only by her rock-hard nipples. Daren snapped another picture, Cassie's face almost comical in its dismay and surprise looking down at her escaping breasts.

"Good girl." Said Gina, her voice hoarse, her lips parted, breathing a little heavier, "let's see it one more time." Daren looked at Gina with alarm. If Cassie jumped again, it was inevitable. Her firm young breasts would pop free and be displayed in all their nude glory to her eagerly watching parents. Cassie looked at Gina with an odd mix of emotions written on her face. Eagerness to make her mother happy, fear of her mother's intentions, and submissive arousal at being dominantly ordered around by a gorgeous older woman. Gina's face was much simpler. Pure animal lust. Glazed over eyes, rapid breathing, flushed face. Daren cleared his throat.

"I think I got the picture, honey."

Gina seemed to break out of her trance, shifting her eyes away from her indecently displayed daughter and to Daren's worried face.

"Oh, right. Good." Her eyes shifted over to Cassie and the corner of her mouth quirked up again. "Why don't we try another pose?"

Cassie, who was just finishing the task of carefully stuffing her uncooperative breasts back into her tiny top, looked up, nervous, but curious.

Gina got up off the couch, slowly stalking towards her daughter. "Have you ever tried a high kick, Cassie?" She asked innocently.

"N-no, Gina," she replied meekly, eyes down, "I think that that would be a little advanced for m-me."

Gina stood in front of Cassie, their eyes meeting at the same height. Daren saw that mother and daughter had bodies similar enough to be mirror images of each other. One blond, tan and mature, the other brunette, pale, and youthful. And, of course, one casually dressed in pajamas and the other dolled up like a pornstar.

"Nonsense, sweetheart." Said Gina, hand resting on Cassie's shoulder, "If I was flexible enough to do it, you are too. It just takes a little practice. Here, I'll help you." She reached down and grabbed Cassie's leg. She glanced back at Daren with a naughty smile. "Make sure you get this, baby."

Gina hoisted Cassie's leg into the air, quickly at first, then more slowly as Cassie's inexperienced body protested the extreme stretching. The tiny skirt almost immediately failed in its primary purpose of protecting Cassie's dignity. It hiked up over Cassie's hips as her leg lifted into the air, revealing almost all of her panty-covered ass and pussy.

Gina gripped a stocking-covered calf tightly as her hand rose into the air. Cassie looked alarmed, struggling for balance, her tits wobbling as she shifted her center of balance desperately to stay on her foot.

"Gina, I can't! Please!" She squeaked as her leg rose to shoulder level.

"When I was your age, I could raise my leg almost parallel to my body," said Gina with a determined look in her eye. Her other hand reached down, sinking deeply into the soft, pale flesh between Cassie's pussy and the top of her socks. Cassie gasped as she felt her mother's firm hand grip her upper thigh and continue to lift her leg.

The leg raised even higher, Cassie whimpering a little at the unexpected wear on her tendons and muscles.

"There!" Said Gina triumphantly, "Now, grab your ankle." Cassie did as her mother commanded, and Gina remained there, hand gripping Cassie's upper thigh to steady her.

*snap*

The photo showed a grinning Gina, hand resting possessively on her daughter's tender inner thigh, facing the camera with an expression of delight. Cassie looked significantly less pleased, her curvy body straining to maintain the extreme position, her face drawn into an expression of discomfort and extreme embarrassment. Her pink panties were on full display, and even at this distance, the camera clearly picked up the dark wet spot on the cloth directly between her legs.

Gina released her daughter, catching her as she almost collapsed. Cassie looked relieved.

"Is that all," she said, looking back and forth between Gina and Daren nervously, "can I ch-change back?"

"Not quite," said Gina, amusement in her voice. "There's one more pose that I think would look really great."

She spun Cassie around to face Daren and began applying firm pressure to Cassie's shoulders, pushing her downwards until her knees hit the floor, her legs spraying outwards.

"One thing I remember about my time as a cheerleader is that cheerleaders ended up on their knees an awful lot." Cassie looked up over her shoulder at her grinning mother, "for cheers of course," Gina added belatedly.

"Come over here darling, get a good picture of how your little cheerleader looks on her knees."

Daren rose and walked over, watching Cassie's eyes follow him with concern, pleading, and... did he see arousal, or did he just want to see it?

He stood above his daughter and snapped the photo.

In many ways, it was less revealing than the other photos. But this photo was the least appropriate of them all.

Cassie kneeled, defeated, staring up at the camera with soft, docile eyes. Her mother's hands resting on her shoulders. The implication was clear. Cassie was willing, obedient, and ready to be commanded.

Instinctively, Daren reached down and tucked a strand of hair behind his daughter's ear, his hand resting on her cheek. She flinched, but then cautiously nuzzled her cheek against his hand. Her eyes locked to his, filled with softly burning passion. He looked up to Gina, who was giving him a wide evil grin. She placed a hand softly on the back of Cassie's head. Ready to apply convincing pressure.

Daren could see it in his mind's eye. Unzipping and releasing his hard cock from his pants. Gina, far from protesting, firmly instructing Cassie to service her daddy. Cassie, reluctant at first, yielding to the gentle pressure to her head from her mother's hand. His cock, slightly grazing her soft lips, entering the forbidden cave of her innocent mouth. Her little tongue probing, exploring, discovering every line of his engorged penis. Gina removing the embarrassing uniform, then her own clothes as well. The frenzied, taboo debauchery that would follow, late into the night.

His cock was locked in plastic.

Daren withdrew his hand.

"I think I have all the photos I need." He said flatly, putting his phone back in his pocket.

Gina and Cassie's faces did an identical transformation from shock to deep shame and self-loathing, and Cassie scrambled to her feet and ran to her bedroom.