Cross Contamination Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on now!" Said Victor in an amused voice, hugging her naked form tighter to his body. "Don't try to lie Gina. Let me guess... Once upon a time, cute little Gigi was a total doormat, a pushover. Then one day, Gigi screwed up all her courage and fought back. And won! She earned the lesson that she could always win if she was enough of a bitch. So she was a huge bitch from then on and never lost again."

Gina lay silently in shock, mind racing.

"Well pet, am I warm?"

"How did you know that?" whispered Gina.

"Let's just say that I am an excellent judge of character, kitten. I'll tell you my methods after you tell me your story."

Gina remained silent, trying to find a way out of prying open her past.

Victor reached up and pinched her nipples, a bit harder than was pleasurable.

"You said anything, Kitten. With enthusiasm if I remember correctly. Let's hear big bad Gigi's origin story. Once upon a time..."

Gina took a deep breath and began a story that she had never told anyone.

...

Cassie hurried off to her room after giving her daddy a quick peck on the cheek.

Daren waited until he was sure that she wasn't going to leave her room again before hurrying to his own bedroom and locking the door.

He texted Renee as soon as he opened the program that she had told him to download. He stared with confusion at the unfamiliar interface. A black rectangle in the center of the screen read "not on air". Many dropdown menus and buttons lined the edges of the screen, and the top had the label "Kissy Controller".

His phone buzzed rhythmically, and he looked down to see that Renee was initiating a video call with him. He scrambled to answer it.

"Hiiiii puppy!" Chirped Renee, giving him a wave and a bright smile. Her hair was wet, and she was rubbing it with a towel. Clearly, she had just stepped out of the shower. "Good timing! Has Kissy gone live yet?"

Daren looked back to the screen, and saw that the rectangle in the middle now had a message reading "Live stream in progress. Join Now?" and a green button beneath.

"Yes, Mistress!" He said, "She just went online."

"Faaabulous." Drawled Renee, distracted. Her eyes were focused off-screen, and Daren couldn't help but notice that she wasn't wearing anything at all. The tops of her dark brown nipples bobbed in and out of view as she sat down in a chair. Her face was lit up by the glow of a computer screen.

"One sec, puppy. I'm just going to take control of your computer for a minute to walk you through a few things."

The screen of Daren's laptop flashed red for a second and then his mouse was moving on its own. He was disquieted for a moment by Renee's ability to do this, but then was distracted as she began talking.

"I don't know if you know a lot about streaming, puppy, but it is really ideal for our mission to turn Cassie into a total whore. You should see the number of e-girls who started out as an innocent family-friendly streamers before becoming T and A streamers for the money."

Renee clicked the green button in the black rectangle, and a live feed appeared of Cassie, playing some sort of shooting game with a camera feed of her in the bottom corner. Her Screen name seemed to be KissyS.

"Of course, she would have no chance of success on her own. It takes star power to make it nowadays on Argus, not just a fat pair of tits. That's where we come in. I paid good money for a large number of bot accounts. Super high quality, undetectable. You don't need to know the details." Daren was mesmerized by the image of Renee on the video call. She had set the phone down facing her, and now he had a perfect view of her plump teen tits bathed in the cool glow of her computer screen. She didn't seem to notice or care that he could see. It was oddly emasculating, like she didn't see him as a sexual being. "The point is, it gives me total control over how many people are watching her stream, what they are saying in the chat, and how much they donate to her. And these are the tools we are going to use to make little Kissy a total e-girl slut."

She scrolled the mouse over several drop-down boxes and inputs on the right side of the screen. "Here you can control the number of viewers, and the amount of donations per hour. I've set certain time-locked caps. Obviously, we want Cassie to believe that her viewer count is growing steadily over time. Wouldn't want to have a hundred thousand viewers the first time. Donations will happen at random intervals, reaching close to, but not exactly the dollar amount you specify. Those have timed caps as well, for realism's sake, but money is no object. We want KissyS to be pulling down good money eventually. It's key to our objective."

A solid green number on the display read "1". Cassie seemed to have noticed that she had a viewer.

"Oh my God!" Cassie said, smiling, "Is that you, Renee? It looks like I'm not really taking off!"

"Just wait, bitch." Said Renee under her breath, "You'll have more people watching than you want soon enough." She scrolled to a dropdown menu labeled "Viewers" and selected "50", then moved to the menu labeled "Donations" and selected "25".

"This will work fine for her first stream. Successful, but not suspiciously so. You'll want to ramp up over time." Said Renee, glancing at the camera. The viewer count ticked up to 6. Cassie looked excited but tried to cover it up. A message popped up in the empty chatlog beneath the livestream.

DesolationGold22: [Hey! What are you playing?]

"All of the chats are AI-generated," explained Renee, as Cassie started cheerfully talking to the fake viewer about what game she was playing that night.

"They say some fairly generic stuff. Left alone, your dear smarty-pants daughter would realize something was up before long. That's where you come in."

Rene clicked on the user name and selected "follow up" from a tooltip. A prompt showed up, and she typed:

DesolationGold22: [Cool! You're pretty good!]

"There are a number of ways you can influence the chat to make it more realistic." Continued Renee, her eyes focused on her laptops, her naked tits jiggling slightly with her arm movements, "You can continue a conversation directly like I just did if Cassie engages with a specific user."

The viewer count flicked upward to 22.

She clicked the user name again and selected "donation" from the tooltip, typing in "$5". A popup flashed on Cassie's screen, announcing that DesolationGold22 had donated. Cassie almost squealed with appreciation, her eyes shining. Two more chats popped up in the chat box. Generic greetings.

Cassie had apparently gotten too distracted by the donation and was killed by an enemy in her game.

"Besides typing messages directly, you can also inform the AI about things happening in the stream so they can respond appropriately." She scrolled over to one of many dropdown menus on the left side of the screen. This one was labeled "game events". She selected an option labeled "Mistakes - Distracted", and confirmed it.

FrankieP: [Haha, you gotta stay focused!]

DesolationGold22: [Keep your eye on the ball, KIssy!]

"Obviously, not everything can be accounted for in the options." Continued Renee, "So if something weird happens, open this option and type the event in. The AI will be able to improvise."

Daren's screen flashed red again and he saw Renee pick up her phone and walk to another part of her room. She set the phone down again facing her and grabbed a bra from off-screen, putting it on without any concern for the fact that, in this fuller body shot, Daren could clearly see the patch of dense but neatly trimmed pubic hair between her smooth brown legs.

"Things should be easy for the rest of the stream. Just do your best to respond to what is happening using the chat guiding options. Obviously, the final goal is for Cassie to slut it up on camera, but Rome wasn't built in a day. First, we need to give her a taste of success, make her think that she could really be popular if she went just a liiiiitle further. Maybe try to convince her to start swearing on camera today, loosen her up just a little."

Renee nonchalantly wiggled into a tight pair of yellow panties, finally clothed, if only in underwear. "Well, you got that, Puppy? Any questions?"

Daren just shook his head, a bit overwhelmed by the stream of information.

"Great. Play around with the settings. Get used to the system. This is going to be an important job for you." Renee pulled a shirt over her head. "Let me know if anything else comes up. Like I promised, if you can take care of this for me I promise the rest of the night will be super fun!" With that, she wiggled her fingers in a mocking wave and cut the call.

Daren sank into his office chair, looking at the complex display on his screen. Cassie's viewer count had risen to 41, and she was happily chattering away, responding to chats and occasional donations that came her way.

Cassie shot an enemy and cheered. Daren moved the mouse to a dropdown menu and found an option titled "Killed an enemy - headshot". The fake members of the chat celebrated with Cassie.

Daren looked with dawning horror and arousal at some of the titles on the dropdown menus.

Slutty Appearance

Filthy Language

ASMR Streams

Hottub Streams

Sexual Content

With morbid curiosity, he looked through some of the options in the "slutty appearance" category. Some jumped out at him.

Kissy blows kisses

Kissy Removes shirt

Kissy removes pants

Nip Slip, accidental

Nip Slip, deliberate

Hand bra

Ahegao

He would have to look up that last one.

He looked at the options and then back to Cassie chattering happily in a baggy black Hoody. It didn't seem possible.

He sighed and set to work trying to manipulate his daughter into swearing on stream.

...

"For all of middle school, and the first three years of high school, I was best friends with Desirae Olsen," began Gina reluctantly.

"Desirae was, well... a real type-A personality. She usually got what she wanted, and wasn't afraid to let people know what she thought she deserved. I was her second in command."

"Her Bitch," interrupted Victor. Gina ignored him.

"We were inseparable. Deedee and Gigi were what they called us. The upside of being friends with Deedee was great. People respected us and did what we told them to. Together, we were the most popular girls in school. The downside was that Deedee could be extremely controlling. How I dressed, which boys I liked, what I ate. Deedee had an opinion on all of them, and I had to meet her expectations or risk her wrath.

Anyway, we were entering our senior year. After working our way up, we had both been named co-captains of the cheerleading squad. But by this time, I had started to get tired of playing second fiddle to Deedee. It hadn't been so bad in eighth and ninth grade, but as she got older, Deedee had gotten more demanding, and as for me, I had become sort of a doormat to make her happy. I looked ahead to a whole year of doing whatever Deedee said even though I was supposed to be an equal captain, and it just didn't appeal.

In late September, just as I had been assigned a huge group presentation, I got sick. A nasty case of strep throat. I had to stay in bed for a week. My group partner was some skinny little boy that I had never talked to before. But, he visited every day. Supposedly he was there to update me on the project, which I was very concerned about as a straight-A student. But every time he went to my house, he told me not to worry about the project, that he would take care of it. He asked how I was doing, and one day he brought me a big box of popsicles because he had heard that they were good for sore throats. It was sweet.

So, when I got back to school, I started chatting with this boy in the hall when I saw him. We would also talk before history class, where he sat behind me. He was interested in me for me, and he was a good listener. Deedee forbade me from speaking to him again. Said he was a pathetic little nobody, and that popular girls like us shouldn't be seen with the likes of him.

And that was the point where I sort of snapped. Deedee hadn't even called me once the whole time I was sick, despite supposedly being my best friend. This boy had come to my house every day just to see how I was doing.

I marched right up to Daren that same afternoon and told him that he was going to take me to the movies on Friday. I knew that if Deedee hated the idea of me talking to Darren, it would make her furious if I went out on a date with him. I've got to admit, I wasn't really very interested in dating Daren at the time. He was sweet, but honestly, there wasn't any attraction there in the beginning."

Victor was quaking with silent laughter.

"What?" said Gina indignantly

"Nothing," said Victor, barely suppressing a laugh, "I just think it's a little funny that the only reason you started dating your unfuckable little dork of a husband was to piss off your friend"

"Whatever," grumbled Gina, continuing,

"Obviously, Deedee snapped. She was furious. She demanded that I apologize and immediately cut off any and all contact with Darren. I refused. I went on even more dates with him, just to prove that I wasn't scared of Deedee anymore. Eventually, I even let him kiss me, and other romantic things. It became more and more like real dating than just an act to piss off Deedee. Daren was actually a great boyfriend, once I gave him a real chance. Thoughtful and sweet, with a genuine admiration for me as a person, unlike the knuckledraggers I had dated before him. They usually just treated me as a walking pair of tits.

Deedee and I were no longer friends. We argued constantly in Cheer practice. Finally, things came to a head. It was the start of the basketball season, the biggest sport in our school, and we were spending more time fighting in the cheer practices than working on routines. It had to come to an end. We..." she hesitated. This part was the thing that people who weren't there couldn't understand.

"We made a bet." She continued slowly. "It was a way to channel our rivalry. Each of us would work to convince the cheer squad and the basketball team that we were the best cheer captain. At the end of the basketball season, both teams would vote, and the winner would be the sole captain pictured and listed in the year book." She stopped, not wanting to continue.

Victor asked the pertinent question: "And what happened to the loser?" She could feel his cock stiffening slightly against her backside. She hated that he already knew the nature of what they had bet.

"The loser would do a... private cheer for the whole varsity basketball team." That wasn't the way that Deedee had phrased it at the time. If Gina remembered her words correctly, she had said the loser would "fuck and suck the boys on the team until they smelled like jizz for the rest of the school year."

Gina felt Victor's strong hand slide down her naked belly, making her shiver. His fingers confidently took their position between her legs, ready to make her humiliating storytime that much more erotic. "What a slutty bet, kitten," He murmured in her ear. "And I assume if you agreed, you were ready and willing to deliver."

Gina felt a hot flush on her face. "I knew I would never lose, so the loser's penalty didn't scare me. Deedee was a lot less popular than she thought she was. By the end of the first week, I had locked in the votes of the whole cheer squad, and half of the basketball team. More than enough to win."

"But then..." Prompted Victor, his fingers beginning to gently rub.

"But then, Deedee cheated," said Gina grimly. "She didn't bother being nice to the team members, she just went straight to the top. She started dating the basketball team captain. He was a real piece of work. Cruel, strong, handsome, and popular. Truly the worst of the worst. I hated him with a passion. He bullied Daren relentlessly. The number of times I had to comfort my boyfriend in tears after Deedee's boyfriend had dunked his head in a toilet, or made fun of his dick in the showers. In any case, Deedee told him about the bet, and he didn't want to share his girlfriend with the rest of the team. He bullied all of his teammates into changing their votes. I'm lucky I found out about it at all, or I might have gone into the final vote unaware." She shuddered. Losing her virginity to a locker room full of laughing boys would have messed her up even further than she was right now. But right now, with Victor's expert fingers moving between her legs, the idea did have a certain... heat to it.

"So, what did you do? Just take the loss? And the sweaty teen cocks?" Said Victor, his cock now a throbbing erection imagining what her humiliation would have been like.

"Sorry to disappoint you master," Said Gina in a sarcastic voice, "But I'm actually a little smarter than that. If Deedee could go right to the source in order to win, so could I. There was no way I was going to let that scheming bitch lord it over me ever again. It was the night of the big game, the day before the vote was supposed to happen. I made an excuse and got Darren to stay home instead of coming to watch me cheer like he normally did. At the after-party, I managed to get the captain alone. I...um... offered him a trade." Victor was silent, but she could feel his amusement. His cock was a throbbing hot spike pressed against her ass. His fingers were making quiet, sloppy sounds beneath the sheets. The memories flashed through her mind, long suppressed. She had worn her best makeup and drank more than usual to get her courage up. Waited until Deedee went to the bathroom. She remembered sitting in the lap of her boyfriend's bully, whispering in his ear, hand feeling his chest. Feeling his cock rise with interest beneath her, much like Victor's was doing now.

"So we snuck away from the party, over to his house. I... well, I persuaded him to change the votes of his teammates."

He tore off her panties, not even bothering to remove her uniform, just pushing it roughly to the side to grope and pinch her tender nipples. He kissed her roughly, unlike anything Darren had ever managed. Despite how quickly he whipped out his cock, she was wet and ready, responding to his confident and dominant energy. She lost her virginity to this terrible, domineering bully of a boy, moaning and squealing and screaming his name. Her boyfriend was at home, probably jerking off about how he might one day get to feel her breasts, while his bully licked, sucked, and squeezed them. Daren was probably wishing and hoping that Gina would some day let him have sex with her, at the same time that his evil tormentor was plunging his cock deep into her unprotected virgin pussy. Although she hated to admit it, the reason she avoided thinking about it was because of how much it turned her on, then and now. Victor's strong fingers were making the memories of that night more real, so hot Gina felt like they were seared into her brain.

Victor murmured, "I can only imagine how persuasive an 18-year-old Gigi in a cheerleader uniform could be."

"Anyway," continued Gina, breathing heavily, wanting to get off of this subject as quickly as she could, "After that, Charlie convinced his teammates to vote for me as the best captain. Deedee lost. You should have seen her face! I had won. I was the queen of the school. I decided that I would never let anyone push me around ever again. And I haven't." She finished defiantly, despite the contradiction of being in bed with a man who had pushed her around with great effectiveness.

"It's an interesting story. I'm sure that it's the story that you tell yourself." Said Victor in a low and calm voice. "But I'd like to dig a little deeper. I have some questions."

Gina remained silent, hoping that he didn't dig too deeply.