Cross Contamination Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Question One." Began Victor, his fingers moving quicker and quicker, "Did Deedee ever go through with the team gang bang?"

"No." Said Gina, trying not to sound huffy, doing her best to ignore the intense pleasure that Victor was putting her through. It still annoyed her a bit what Deedee had done next, "She refused. Everyone called her lame, but no one could force her."

"Interesting... Question two. This team captain. You said his name was Charlie?"

Gina's stomach sank. She had tried to keep his name out of it, but she must have slipped up. Leave it to Victor to pounce on the slightest weakness.

"That wouldn't be Charlie Fontaine, would it?"

Gina gritted her teeth, feeling a moan slip between them. Shit. It was no use lying. "Yes."

Victor laughed loud and long. Gina had just accidentally given him a wonderful gift for further manipulating the couple. Darren currently worked with his former high school bully, and didn't know that Gina had cheated on him with Charlie before they had even had sex for the first time.

"Haha, that's incredible." Wheezed Victor as his laughter finally petered out. "We're not quite finished yet. Question three. Was that the only time that you and Charlie ever hooked up?"

"Yes." Said Gina, smoothly and immediately. This one was easy to lie about. What happened later didn't even qualify as hooking up, so it wasn't even a lie, technically speaking. Her legs shook a little as she felt an orgasm building.

Victor paused, letting the silence drag on for a while, working his new pet's body expertly with his fingers. Then he spoke again. "Let me rephrase that. Was that the one and only time you had any sort of sexual encounter with Darren's bully?"

"Y-yees," moaned Gina. How could he know? Had Charlie told him something? There was no way he could be that good at sniffing out lies of omission.

"I know when you're lying, pet."

"Fiine," said Gina, gasping and moaning her way to orgasm, "Charlie and I... mmmmm... got elected Prom King and Queen that year. I got a little drunk, and... Oh God!... I got carried away by the night and atmosphere and being together as king and queen. I gave him... Uhhhnnn... I gave him a handjob. It didn't mean anything."

Gina's body was wracked with orgasm as her mind focused on the shameful events of that night. Her hand tight on Charlie's hot cock, moving fast. She was whispering in his ear, telling him that Deedee was not good enough for him. Urging him to look at how great they were together as king and queen. He asked her "What about Hardon?" Using the name that he used to belittle her boyfriend, that drove him to frustrated tears. She was caught up in the moment, trying to take her prize that she felt would make her victory against Deedee that much sweeter. "Fuck Hardon!" She had said, explaining that he was just a pity fuck, that she planned to dump him anyway when she got to college. It wasn't true, not exactly, but in that moment, it had seemed like convincing Charlie was the most important thing in the world. Her hot breath was in his ear, promising him that they could do anything together, that she would do anything for him. "Anything?" He said, reveling in his power, "Would you let me cum on your face? Deedee never lets me." Gina was taken aback by this disgusting fetish, but promised. She would, of course she would. And luckily for her, that is what sent Charlie over the edge, spraying semen over her hand rather than her face.

Gina clasped her thighs tightly around Victor's strong hand as the powerful memory rocked her.

After that, nothing further had happened, to young Gina's disappointment. Charlie had told her that he would hold her to her promise, left the classroom they had snuck off to, and spent the rest of the night dancing with Deedee. Gina had never spoken with him again as far as she could remember, and he and Deedee got married a few years later. Based on when their daughter had been born, Deedee must have been pregnant at the time as well (although better at hiding it), which maybe explained why Charlie made the choice to stay with Deedee.

Victor simply held Gina for a few minutes, letting her come down from the orgasm he had given her before asking his next question. "Question four. Charlie loves to fuck with Darren. There is no way that he would hold anything back to spare his feelings or the feelings of the cheerleader slut he fucked in high school. Why hasn't Charlie been telling Darren that he fucked his wife every five minutes?"

Gina had to admit that it was something that she was curious about as well. She had been very anxious about it when Darren first told her he was working with Charlie. She shrugged, "My only guess is that Deedee was furious about it. She was so angry that Charlie cheated on her and that she lost that she threatened him. Deedee can be scary."

"I guess that makes sense." Said Victor. "One last question. When was Cassie born?"

Gina's blood turned to ice. She felt like the last questions, as awkward as they had been, had lured her into a false sense of security. This was the topic that she had forbidden herself to even think about. It was the reason she didn't tell any part of this story to anyone.

"October of that year." She said in a small voice.

"Nine months after the night of the last game of the basketball season, right?"

"Fuck you!" She snarled, trying to struggle away from him. She remained trapped in his strong arms, his thick, hard penis poking into her from behind.

"Oh my my my," Said Victor with delight, "The little cheerleader slut, knocked up by her boyfriend's big bad bully. Let me guess, you had sex with Daren for the first time that same week, maybe even the next day."

"Cassie is Daren's." She said firmly. It was what she had been telling herself for eighteen years.

Victor didn't understand what had happened. What was most important at that moment was to convince Charlie, and he had no interest in the condom she had brought along. She knew it could be trouble when he had thrust deep within her and held there, squirting a thick hot load into her pussy. Just in case, she had, in fact, had a quick and pathetic lovemaking session with the overeager Daren the next day, where she had allowed him to deposit a small watery load in her vagina. Just in case. An insurance policy. She had told herself a million times, before she had successfully walled off the memory, that, in theory, it could be either boy's baby. But her body knew the truth instinctively. Charlie's thick, masculine load had impregnated her on the night of the basketball game, and there was nothing Darren's wimpy splooge could do. Despite her denial, it had been on the top of her mind on prom night. Her baby bump had just barely begun to show, and she could still deny the truth by wearing sweaters to school. Her prom dress made things more obvious though, and even as they elected her, she heard people whispering and giggling. She had already told Darren, and he was full of nervous determination to take care of her and the baby. Her handjob, whether she admitted it or not, was an attempt to lock down the baby's real father. It was her attempt to attach herself to the alpha male who had impregnated her. It didn't work. And so, mentally, she had to change the story to one where she had never attempted it.

"Well," said Victor as she gave up her struggle to escape his grasp. "That was an interesting story. But I don't think we are done yet. I want to hear about Daren and Gigi's college years."

...

>Fuck!

>Fuck that guy!

>What the Fuck?

"Yeah!" said Cassie heatedly. "Eff him!"

Daren sighed and rubbed his temples. This was harder than he thought. His attempt to guide Cassie towards foul language by telling the bots to use it frequently hadn't worked. Maybe Rene was wrong about how easy this corruption process would be. He felt like Cassie was going to wrap things up soon, and the donations and viewers had already maxed out their limits for this session. There was just one thing left to try. He typed into the direct input box.

> Why don't you swear, Kissy? Are u a Mormon or something? Lol

The chat popped up on the screen.

"What?" Said Cassie, sounding a bit offended. "It's not like I'm some sort of goodie two shoes, I just... You know what? F-fuck you!" She was putting on a brave front and only stumbled a little for the expletive. Darren had to sigh a little inwardly. He remembered punishing Cassie when she was just a little girl for saying "shit", a word that she had heard from one of her friends at school. He remembered her crying big salty tears while he gently explained to her that real ladies don't use bad words like that. Now he was working to undo all of his parenting, and taking the first small step towards ruining his daughter beyond repair.

Darren quickly scrolled to the "Foul Language" tab, and dropped the box down to the first, and least extreme option: "Cursing". He selected and confirmed the option, and the chat lit up.

>Haha, I knew you weren't lame

>Lol, hell yeah, dropping some F-bombs

>Someone's got a dirty mouth :P

Cassie blushed a little and did a fake bow. "Fuck you guys!" She said, more naturally this time. "And that's all for tonight, everyone. Thanks for making my first stream really special!"

Darren scrolled to the "Streaming events" Menu and selected the "Kissy says goodbye" option, causing a chorus of goodbye messages from the bots. A few seconds later, the stream went offline, and Darren was finally able to sit back and relax. Well, that was quite enough excitement for one day.

His phone buzzed. Probably Rene checking in now that the stream had ended. He picked up his phone wearily, only for his adrenaline to spike as he saw the text was from "Victor - Work".

Darren opened the message, his heart thumping. It was an image of Victor, looking as calm and confident as always, and, heartbreakingly, his wife. She looked flustered and rumpled, in a sleazy, sexy way. The image was framed oddly, just their heads from above the neck. The background was clearly bedsheets.

[Don't worry about Gigi. I've been taking good care of her for you,] read the message.

The implication was unmistakable. Darren's mind whirled madly, filthy images playing through his mind. His phone buzzed again. He snatched up his phone, almost eager to have his sick fantasies fulfilled. This time it was a text from Renee.

[Hiiii puppy. How's it hanging? Seen any good photos lately?] Followed by a devil emoji. Could she somehow see what was happening on his phone? Or was she working together with her Dad to torment him? Neither option was good news for him.

[Is she still there?] Texted Darren, miserably. He knew better than to expect a helpful reply from Renee.

[Awww puppy, don't let me down now. I really look up to your relationship, and to see your trust slipping now is breaking my heart. Isn't that what marriage vows are all about? Unconditional love and limitless trust? That's just what poor Gina needs right now, the unconditional love and blind trust of her cuck.]

Then a few seconds later:

[Oops, typo. I meant man.] Daren sunk his head in his hands and weakly sent off another text.

[Please mistress. Send her home. I can't take this anymore.] He didn't have to wait long for a reply.

[Sorry, puppy, that's not really up to me. But just like I promised, I can take your mind off wifey all night if you're a good boy. Can you be a good boy for me?]

All he wanted was Gina back, and for this to be over, but he had to admit that Renee had intrigued him. He made up his mind.

[I can be good, mistress.]

[Good puppy! Wait for my signal now. When I text you, I want you to sneak into Cassie's room and hide yourself in the closet. Understand?]

Daren's blood pulsed in his ears. What Renee was suggesting seemed like a major violation, beyond anything that he had done before. He chewed his nails. Maybe things had gone too far. What did Renee plan to have him see? Was this when he was supposed to get the nude photographs?

[Well, Puppy? I need a confirmation here. Are you ready to move on my signal?]

Daren found, as usual, that resisting Renee wasn't possible for him.

[Yes, Mistress]

...

Cassie collapsed back on her bed, feeling the release of the nervous tension she had felt during the stream. It had been so exhilarating to be the center of attention like that! The stream had topped out at fifty viewers, but even that was impressive for the first stream of a no-name like her. She pulled out her phone to excitedly text Renee.

[OMG! Did you see, Renee? I had like fifty viewers! And I think I got like twenty bucks!]

Renee wasn't long in replying. [I know! I saw the whole thing, Kissy! I told you this thing would work! You need to listen to your bestie, girl!]

Cassie smiled at Renee's encouragement, but felt a little bad. She had been rude, shitting on Renee's idea like that. Maybe Cassie really could do well at streaming.

[BTW, I sent that little surprise we discussed over to you. The courier should have just dropped it off. I would hurry and go pick it up from your door before Mommy or Daddy find it.]

Cassie's eyes grew wide, and she jumped out of bed. She hadn't thought about the optics of strange pills being delivered to her house. Renee was right! She had to rush to the door and take them inside before Daddy saw them!

...

Daren heard Cassie rush out of her room just as Renee texted him again.

[Now, Puppy! Go! Go! Go!]

His heart racing wildly, Daren rushed into his daughter's room, concealing himself in her closet, shutting the door behind him.

He was just in time, Cassie rushed in just after he hid himself, slamming and locking her bedroom door behind her. Daren gulped. Light streamed in through a crack in the closet door, giving him a perfect peephole to watch as his daughter gingerly set a small unlabeled prescription bottle on her desk and gave it a dubious glance. It looked a lot like the pill bottle filled with supplements that Renee had given him...

...

Cassie looked skeptically at the small bottle she had just scooped up from the porch. For some reason, Renee was pushily insisting that she take these. It aroused a stubborn reluctance in Cassie. Renee was her friend, but certainly wasn't the boss of her.

Cassie's phone vibrated from an incoming call. Renee, of course.

"Heyyyyy girl," came Renee's excited voice from the phone. "Did you get them? Did you get them?"

"Yes, Renee. I got them," said Cassie, in a voice a little more annoyed than she intended.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Take one of those bad boys and let's get this party started!" chirped Renee.

"No," said Cassie firmly. "I don't think I'm comfortable with drugs, Renee. I'd like you to respect that."

"You keep saying drugs, but that's not what these are, Kissy," said Renee in an exasperated voice. "They're supplements. I take them myself. Are you calling me a druggie?"

Cassie winced. Why was Renee making this so hard? "No Renee, you can do whatever you want. But I don't want..."

"Was I right about the streaming though?" asked Renee, abruptly cutting Cassie off.

Cassie frowned, chewing a thumbnail. It was true, she had just been feeling bad for shitting on Renee's good idea. Maybe she did owe Renee a little more trust. But she still would rather demonstrate it with something else.

"C'mon Kissy," said Renee coaxingly, "I'm just looking out for you! You've been so stressed lately. With the college thing, and your Daddy and Mommy being all weird. You need to unwind a little bit. And, Oh! I haven't even told you the best part!"

The sudden teasing tone in Renee's voice gave Cassie pause, making her turn to glance once again at the bottle of little greenish pills on her desk. "What's the best part?" she asked suspiciously.

"When I take the pills, they always make me suuuuper horny. I swear to God that masturbating feels ten times as good. Doesn't that sound nice? I bet you were about to masturbate just as soon as we hung up. Am I right?"

Cassie blushed. "N-no I wasn't. I was going to get some homework done," she protested unconvincingly. Cassie picked up the bottle of pills and looked at them a bit more curiously. Ten times better? Surely Renee was exaggerating.

"Why don't I make you a deal," purred Renee, her voice held close to Cassie's ear. "We can both take a pill at the same time. Then I can stay on the line, and we can..." Renee let the sentence hang, dripping with sexual energy.

"... talk!" she finished with a giggle.

Cassie propped the phone against her head with a shoulder, twisting off the cap of the small orange bottle. She shook a greenish pill into her hand. Her mind raced, thinking of what exactly Renee was suggesting. Some of the most erotic moments of her life had been these past few months when Renee had been "helping her out of her shell" sexually. But that had just been friendly training. Even during yesterday's "team bonding", Renee had stood to the side, refusing to participate. Cassie had become convinced that Renee just didn't see her as a sexual object at all.

But now Renee was suggesting that they talk to each other while masturbating. No matter what way you looked at it, the suggestion was sexually charged. Cassie lifted the pill to her nose and sniffed. All she could detect was a faint herbal scent.

"Hellooooo? Still there Kissy?" said Renee. This pill was the price of admission. Cassie doubted that Renee would be interested in a sober mutual masturbation session right now. Daddy was home... but he usually left her alone all night if she had her door closed.

"So... it just makes you relaxed and horny, right?" said Cassie, licking her lips nervously.

"That's right babe. It feels divine. Trust me."

Before she could change her mind, Cassie tossed the pill in her mouth and washed it down with the water bottle at her bedside. If Renee said it was fine, then Cassie could try it once. And she would get to experience the phone sex that Renee had promised.

"I took the pill, Renee," said Cassie with a cheerfulness she didn't feel. "Are you going to join me?"

"Awesome!" squealed Renee with delight, "I'm taking mine right now. Put me on speakerphone, babe. You're going to need those naughty fingers for something else before long."

...

Gina felt scraped raw emotionally, and judging by his last prompt, Victor had no plans to let up. She already knew what he was getting at, but she wouldn't give this prick the satisfaction.

"Me and Victor both worked really hard in college and got degrees. The end." She said, bluntly.

Victor chuckled. "But it's a little more complicated than that, isn't it, Kitten? You see, I did a little research, and I know this part of the story. Why don't you take a little break, and I will tell you this part."

Gina sat still and tried to mentally drown out the voice of her cruel master as he retold the part of her life that she was most ashamed of.

"Darren was such a good boyfriend, he decided to follow you to your school of choice, even though he couldn't really afford it. When poor preggo Gigi and Dinky Darren got to college, it was really hard! It's not easy to be 8 months pregnant on campus. People gave you funny looks. And it didn't help to have skinny little dorky Daren following you around like a puppy all the time. You had never been the unpopular girl in your whole life, even when you were fighting with Deedee. It hurt a little. So when baby Cassandra was born, you made a real effort to turn things around. You hit the gym, and studied hard, and made connections. And that didn't leave an incredible amount of time to be a new mommy. But luckily faithful, pathetic Darren was there to pick up the slack. Before long your hard work was paying off. Cute guys were starting to notice you at parties. Guys who were much more handsome and exciting and ambitious than Darren. So you made your choice."