Cross Contamination Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lost in a sea of shame and self-pity, and Victor was her only rock. His warm body and tight grip made her feel safe as she processed the emotions roaring through her. She felt vulnerable and open in a way that she had never achieved with Darren. Even though her husband was a sweet and loving man, she just couldn't trust someone as weak as him enough to be fully vulnerable.

After what felt like forever, she was quiet. Victor held her in silence, and the two lovers existed quietly together. The experience was profound. Gina wouldn't realize until later that in that moment she had not just cheated on Darren physically, but emotionally as well.

Finally, Victor broke the silence, "Pet, listen to me." He bowed his head until they were forehead to forehead, staring intensely into each other's eyes, "My intention today wasn't to hurt you. Clearly you're in pain, but sometimes, pain is necessary in order to heal." Victor's arms on the small of Gina's back pulled her in, firmly pressing her warm soft body into his muscled torso.

"Gina, you have been told your whole life that the only sort of relationship that is healthy is one based on equality and mutual respect. But for a submissive like yourself, that sort of relationship is always going to feel hollow. A dominant man will instinctively know you for what you are, and refuse to have an equal relationship, and a submissive man like your husband will never satisfy your innate desire to be owned." The words he said were obviously poisonous lies, but Gina found herself entranced by his intense stare and hypnotic voice.

"You've made many mistakes in life, and you have gone a long time refusing your natural role. But I want you to know, those other men you dated in college, they were fools. They didn't see the potential in you. I do. You have the potential to be a first-class submissive woman, and I intend to make you reach that potential." His words should have been offensive, but his tone was tender, and this physical closeness and emotional softness was what Gina craved right now.

"I know who you are Gina, including the horrible things you've locked away in your mind for so long. And I accept you for everything you are, in a way that your boring husband will never be able to." He gently lifted Gina's chin into a soft, deep kiss.

This time, as Victor moved his body to position his cock at the entrance of her pussy, there was no hesitance, or teasing, or orders. His cock simply slid into her warm, wet pussy with silky smoothness. It felt right: although it had been a tight fit last night, her body had already begun adapting to accept the penis of who it considered its rightful owner. Although Victor used the same dominating sexual positions of the night before, today he was sweet and sensual, taking his time with deep, slow strokes which slowly built her climax minute by minute. He took his time as well on her aching breasts, tenderly and attentively caressing and massaging every inch with his powerful, but gentle fingers. When Gina began moaning Victor's name, she no longer felt it was a betrayal. Their lovemaking felt too right, too cathartic after their emotional conversation. Victor insisted once again that she say "I love you", and this time, as Victor's hot semen erupted deep inside her, the phrase "I love you Victor", although still a lie, felt just a shade closer to the truth.

...

Daren paced his kitchen, mind racing, and dick once again throbbing as he considered what he had just witnessed in Cassie's room.

Obviously, Renee had engineered the situation as a crude invitation. Renee had manipulated Cassie into taking some sort of aphrodisiac, and let him know in no uncertain terms that sex was absolutely on the table. But it was wrong. Wasn't it? Daren's hands were white-knuckled as he gripped his arms. Cassie clearly wanted him. And Gina was off having her own obscene fantasy with his boss. Would it really be the end of the world to give Cassie what she wanted so desperately?

Darren was totally humiliated over the fact that his own daughter was starting to turn him on this much. He wasn't stupid. He knew that Renee had manipulated him into feeling this way. Even so, the connection had been made in his brain, and he would never be able to stop seeing his daughter as a sexual object again.

Renee had just texted him to tell him that he would have to keep a close eye on Cassie tonight, make sure she ate and drank enough and didn't leave the house.

Unbidden, his mind drifted back to the erotic scene in the bedroom minutes ago, sending another pulse of hot lust through his groin. He had no idea how dirty of a girl Cassie had become. He wasn't made of stone... a beautiful young woman masturbating over the thought of fucking him... the thought was intoxicating, especially for a man who hadn't had sex in over a month.

Daren was now making dinner, just as Renee had ordered. Chicken tikka, Cassie's favorite. He dreaded and anticipated their dinner more and more as the minutes flew by, He could hear the faint hiss of Cassie's long shower still going as he got out a saucepan and began making some chai. It was another favorite of Cassie's.

As the fragrant drink began steaming in the pot, Darren's mind started drifting. He recalled what else happened the other night. The sticky, gooey, cum laced dinner Cassie and Gina (and he) had eaten. Maybe he could stage a little repeat performance... If he could do it for Victor, why not do it for himself as well. Almost in a trance, Daren removed the saucepan from the stove and held it in front of him, feeling it's warm, fragrant steam. He fished his cock from his pants and began stroking it above the creamy drink, imagining Cassie slurping it up, licking her lips... Despite having cum only minutes before, Daren was instantly right on the edge of orgasm again. He wasn't sure why he had started cumming so quickly lately, he had never been this much of a quick shot before.

"Woooow, daddy, it smells great!" Daren hadn't noticed that the shower had turned off. Darren had only seconds to slam the pot back on the stove and rapidly pull up his pants before Cassie turned the corner into the kitchen. Luckily, his dick was tucked into his waistband, so Cassie couldn't see how hard he had been as she walked up to him, smiling a wide, dreamy smile.

His daughter was wearing just a towel, loosely wrapped around her curvy, still--wet body. His dozey-eyed daughter moved towards him with a hungry light in her eyes and gave him a big, tight hug despite her barely clothed state, squishing her large chest against his, covered only by a thin towel. Daren could feel her stiff nipples even through the rough fabric, could tell by the wicked glint in his daughter's eyes that she wanted him to feel. Daren felt a flare of powerful lust in his belly. He slid his arms around Cassie's waist and pulled her even closer into the hug. Daren had been pushed around by Gina, Victor, and Renee. He realized how much he relished a woman being turned by the thought of him, even if it was his daughter. Cassie was clearly casting aside her reservations tonight. Maybe, even without drugs, he could do the same thing.

Cassie looked up into his eyes and said "I'm so glad it's just the two of us tonight, Daddy!" with a wicked smile before wiggling out of his possessive grasp and walking slowly to her bedroom to change. Daren's eyes followed the sway of her hips as she went despite himself.

Dinner was normal to begin with, and Cassie let her Chai cool for a little while eating. Daren steered the conversation towards normal topics and jokes, and for a while, things seemed to have cooled down between father and daughter.

"Well, I'm glad we were able to eat some dinner just the two of us, Cass," said Daren, willing to accept it if the moment had passed. "I'm sure you have better things to do than hang out with me..." He let the sentence trail off, his eyes curious, fishing for a response.

"Awwwww, no Daddy!" whined Cassie, pouting with her lower lip stuck out. "I'm having so much fun hanging out with just you and me. Let's just relax a talk a little!" She grabbed his hand and led him to the living room, her eyes sparkling with excitement. Daren grinned as he followed. It looked like the night wasn't quite over yet. Soon they were seated on the couch, continuing their conversation from dinner.

Slowly, things began to heat up. Cassie was clearly still deep in the grip of whatever aphrodesiac she had taken. Her eyes looked shinier. Almost glossy. Her cheeks seemed to have a permanent blush. She laughed harder than usual at his jokes, reaching out to trail her fingers on his arm with a feather touch. He noticed her gently biting her lip as he spoke. Daren responded eagerly to her flirty energy, scooting closer inch by inch during their conversation, and now they were close enough to touch.

"So," Daren said with a smile, his thoughts flashing to what Renee had said about exploring Cassie's sexuality, "How have things been going at school, sweetie?"

"Ohhh Daddy..." Cassie said mournfully, sticking out her bottom lip for added effect, "It's been a little rough." She leaned forward, putting a hand on his arm, giving him an excellent view down the cleavage of the skimpy tanktop she had started wearing around the house.

"Oh no! What's been happening, baby?" Said Darren, his eyes lingering where Cassie wanted him to look, much to her pleasure. "You know you can tell me anything."

"Nooo daddy," Squealed Cassie, wrapping her arms around him and snuggling her soft curves into him, "I can't. I've been a little naughty, and you'll be mad if I tell you."

It wasn't his imagination. Darren felt Cassie's nipples rubbing into his arm again as she squirmed. The were hard as pebbles. He knew where she wanted this to go. He no longer wanted to resist. How exactly had his daughter been naughty? Curiosity and lust burned bright inside Daren.

He used his best stern daddy voice. "You know what I've always told you, honey." She looked up at him, shyly biting her lower lip. "It's better to be honest and face your punishment. You'll feel better."

"I think maybe you're right Daddy," said Cassie with an uncharacteristic giggle, looking a little loopy, "But how do you plan to punish me?" She added in a throaty whisper. Daren's mouth was dry. His eyes couldn't stay away from Cassie's soft curves. She was begging for him to take the next step. She wanted it so bad.

"What punishment do I save for when you've been a really bad girl, Cassie?" Asked Darren, relishing the stern, powerful Daddy role that Cassie wanted.

Cassie failed to conceal a grin of anticipation as she slowly crawled over her daddy's lap settling her wide hips squarely above his crotch, and pushing her plump ass up to present it for punishment.

"Tell me what you did, Cassie."

"Well, Daddy, the other week, some bullies took all my clothes and left me with a suuuper tiny, slutty outfit. I could have waited, but I was so stupid I put on the clothes and walked around the school. All the boys saw almost all the stuff you told me to keep covered."

*Smack* Darren's hand came down on the surface of the tiny pajama shorts Cassie now wore. Cassie yelped. "I've told you a million times, honey, you need to keep your bathing suit area covered."

"I'm so sorry daddy. But..." She turned her head to look him in the eye, arousal and fear mixing in her expression, "...That's not all. The next thing is worse. Maybe you had better, you know, take off my shorts so that I can feel it more."

Daren didn't hesitate. "If you think it's that naughty, sweetheart." Said Darren, maintaining his stern daddy act. He hooked his thumbs into Cassie's soft shorts and pulled them down her thighs, exposing panties that Darren would never forget. They were the pink panties that Renee had forced him to cum inside, that night she had come over. The panties that he had left for his daughter to discover in her drawer. It made Daren feel dizzy with lust. The little smirk on Cassie's face told him that she had chosen this pair on purpose to send a message of her own. Darren's cock was throbbing now. Where she was lying, there was no way that Cassie couldn't feel it.

"I have been using random video chats on the internet to masturbate, Daddy. I get into video calls with random older men and let them see me get myself off while totally naked. I know it is a slutty thing to do, but it just turns me on so much for strange men to see me naked."

*SLAP* Darren's hand came down on Cassie's panty-clad ass, making her jump and let out a little scream. "What have I told you about stranger danger, Cassie?" Said Darren forcefully, "What if one of those men found out where you were?"

"You're right, daddy! I'm sorry!" Said Cassie, pressing herself into his lap, maximizing contact with his crotch, wiggling and shifting to rub against his hard cock.

"There's more Daddy. And it is worse. Maybe you should spank me on my bare skin. You don't need to take off the panties, you can just..." Daren yanked the panties up, wedging them into her crack and leaving her cheeks exposed. "MMMM, yeah, like that daddy," she moaned softly.

"Yesterday, my cheerleading friends forced me to dance naked for them. It made me really horny daddy. After that, my bitchy friend made me eat her pussy, even though I didn't want to. The whole thing was so hot, I masturbated in front of all my friends until I came."

*CRACK* Daren's hand came down hard on Cassie's pale ass, causing her to cry out and reflexively rub her ass with her hand. "If I have told you once, I've told you a hundred times, sweetie." Said Darren, shaking his head, "You need to stand up to peer pressure! If your cheerleading friends jumped off a bridge, would you?"

"I'm soooo, sooooo sorry Daddy," said Cassie in a voice between a sob and a moan. She continued to subtly grind her hips downward into his cock, causing delicious friction. "There is one more thing Daddy," She squeaked, "But I am scared to tell you. It's reeeally naughty."

"Tell me, honey." Said Darren commandingly.

"Ok Daddy, but I really need to be punished for this. Don't hold back. Show me how naughty I am with your big strong Daddy hand, ok?"

Darren, lost in the moment, caressed his daughter's thick ass, indulging in a squeeze. He was rewarded with a purr from his little girl, still grinding her hips downward on his crotch.

"I've been masturbating a lot, Daddy. Every chance I get. But the worst part is, there was this photo going around school of a hot blonde about to suck a big black dick." Darren continued to caress the alluring ass in front of him as he listened to his daughter's tear-choked voice. "This lady, she looked just like Gina. She was so hot I just couldn't help myself. I imagined her kissing me, playing with my tits, making me eat her out. Sharing that cock with her. I knew it was really her, but the picture made me so fucking horny I kept having nasty, dirty fantasies about having sex with her. I'm so sorry Daddy. I'm such a slut that I can't stop masturbating over how much I want to fuck my mommy."

*CRACK* *CRACK *CRACK* Darren's hand rose and fell as pornographic images zipped through Darren's brain, mesmerizing him. Cassie squirmed and twisted on his lap, sobbing "I'm sorry daddy! I'm soooooorryyyy!"

When Daren finally stopped, breathing heavily, Cassie slipped down off his lap, her plump cheeks flaming red from his forceful spanks.

The drugs made her movements as loose and graceful as a cat's. She turned and surprised Daren by sitting in his lap, thick, creamy white thighs spread to straddle his waist.

Her face was wet and red from crying, and her lower lip still trembled a little involuntarily from the physical and emotional ordeal, but her eyes were warm and playful, dozy with the drugs in her system.

"Thanks, D-daddy." She said in a trembling whisper, "You really put me in my place with your big strong hand. I've been a bad girl, Daddy, and I deserved it."

Cassie twined her arms loosely around his neck, and scooted a little closer to Daren on his lap, her soft, lucsious thighs spread a little wider, her crotch, covered only but the thin cloth of her panties, stopped less than an inch from touching the bulge tenting the front of his pants. "But it's sooo hard to be a good girl, Daddy." She whined in a sweet little voice, "All those bad bad boys at school keep watching me with their eyes. They imagine naughty things, Daddy. I can tell. They want me to be a bad girl. They want me to do all kinds of dirty, nasty things with them."

She was staring him dead in the eyes, her dilated eyes bold, but relaxed. Her nipples poked hard through the thin material of her tank top. "And you know what, Daddy? I see that same look in your eyes sometimes."

Her hips slid forward, just a little, and her hot wet crotch pressed gently against his cock. Her mouth quirked up in a teasing grin. "I think you might be one of the bad, bad boys, Daddy." She said with mocking surprise. Then she leaned forward hungrily, and her hot, wet little mouth was on his, her crotch mashed with growing pressure against his. Her warm, passionate kiss reminded him powerfully of Gina when she was younger. Her soft lips gripped his, and her tongue teasingly darted into his mouth. He was sharing one of the most erotic kisses of his life with his daughter. Alarmingly, the taboo filthiness of the situation and the hot grinding pressure on his cock set him off for the second time that night: a humiliatingly quick shot. He groaned and strained, his cock twitching wildly in his jeans, filling his pants with shameful stickiness as his daughter's wicked little tongue tangled with his.

Cassie pulled away, her mouth wet from the kiss. "So, you bad boy...what dirty, nasty things did you want to do to me? Maybe I can take a break from being a good girl like you and Mommy taught me. I can be a bad girl for a night." She giggled, loopy, "You can always spank me later to punish me for it." Darren was too tongue-tied to speak. His orgasm had evaporated the confidence his arousal had given him. He was once again a seething mess of guilt. Clearly Cassie didn't quite realize that her father had ejaculated prematurely.

She leaned in close to his ear, and Darren expected more dirty talk. Maybe a direct invitation.

"But not tonight, Daddy." Her voice was fuzzy and slurred, "That was our good night kiss, you bad, bad boy. I'm sooo sleepy. Maybe we can pick up this conversation the next time Mommy sleeps over somewhere." She lifted herself off his lap, almost stumbling for a moment. Whatever grace the drugs had given her a minute ago was gone, replaced by clumsy sleepiness. She trudged away towards her room, mumbling a goodnight and waving vaguely over her shoulder.

...

As they lay in the afterglow, Victor sprawled on his back, Gina curled up and resting her head on Victor's gently rising and falling chest, Gina felt a closeness to him that she had never anticipated. She never even considered that this was just another step in Victor's game.

"I want to know about you, Victor." Said Gina suddenly, tilting her head up to look him in the eyes, "What made you the way you are today?"

Victor gave her an amused smile. "You still seem to think that this is a reciprocal relationship, Kitten. That's not the case. You'll share anything I ask of you, but I don't owe you anything back." Victor began idly caressing Gina's ass, his rough fingers rubbing against her soft skin. "I'll tell you what. You did such a good job today I don't mind telling you a little story. That is if you can ask me super nicely."

Gina sighed internally. In some ways, Victor was extremely predictable. His price was always further self-humiliation. She considered this worth it, he was far ahead of her in understanding his enemy, and some more intel would be useful.