Cross Contamination Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." said Gina, tears welling up, "Stop. Don't say it." She and Darren never talked about this. It's what gave him his deep-seated insecurities about her rejection, and probably gave him the unfortunate fetish that made his dick hard when she talked about Victor.

"You told your man, who had busted his ass for months to take care of your infant daughter while you were out partying, that you wanted to see other people. While you were living in the same apartment."

"I just wanted to experience life as a free young woman." Whispered Gina, cringing with shame.

"Who wouldn't? The dinner dates, the sophisticated new men wining and dining you. I'm sure it was a dream come true. A new man every week or two, each more handsome and strong than the last."

"I didn't want to be tied down." Said Gina heatedly.

"Let's be honest, Kitten," said Victor sneeringly, "Once they found out you were the teen mom slut who had walked around campus with a giant belly in September, they left you."

Victor turned Gina's emotion-wracked face to look at him. "Why did you get back together with a loser like Darren?"

Gina felt defeated. "It was Cassie. She was turning two. I knew that soon, she would start forming permanent memories. If I went back now, in her mind, we would have always been a happy family. I made that choice for her... and for Darren. He didn't deserve what I did to him for those two years."

"Debatable," said Victor dismissively, "I find that submissive men usually get what is coming to them, and tend to enjoy it if you introduce their destruction in the right way."

Victor's strong arms pulled her close, possessively.

"Now. I have heard your story. I told you I am a great judge of character," His strong hand pressed firmly between her legs, demanding entry. Her thick thighs opened slightly to allow him access, her body instinctively acknowledging his ownership.

"Why don't I tell you what I have learned about you, kitten."

...

Daren watched, half eager, half appalled, as his one and only daughter had a one-sided conversation with Renee about whether or not to take the mysterious pills that Renee had sent her.

"So... it just makes you relaxed and horny, right?" said Cassie, a conflicted look on her face. She was turned fully toward Daren's hiding place, and for a second Daren shrunk back, worried she might catch a glimpse of his eye in the crack between the double doors. But Cassie was too busy looking at the pill in her hand. She seemed to come to a decision and tossed the strange pill in her mouth.

Daren felt a strange mix of emotions. Cassie had just taken a strange pill, one that her friend had told her would make her horny. The idea aroused Daren, but also disturbed him. Maybe he didn't know his daughter as well as he thought.

Seconds later, Cassie switched the call to speakerphone, tossing her phone onto her dresser. Daren could hear Renee's slightly fuzzy voice now from the phone's speakers: "OK Kissy, I just popped one as well. It will take a minute or two to kick in. So what do you want to talk about?"

Daren could see his Daughter's blush from across the room. "I don't know Renee," she said bashfully. Cassie unselfconsciously wiggled out of her jeans, revealing thick creamy thighs and a tiny pair of floral-print panties.

"Oh come on, Kissy," teased Renee, "We've spent soooo much time and effort exploring your sexuality recently. I'm sure you have a few favorite fantasies we can dig into."

Daren's eyes widened. Renee and Cassie had been exploring his daughter's sexuality together? It made sense he supposed: Renee did seem to have lots of naked pictures of Cassie, and Renee had made it crystal clear that she intended to corrupt Cassie completely. Daren was just surprised that she had gotten so far already.

Cassie had turned her back now, tugging her shirt over her head and fumbling with the clasps on her bra. Even only seeing her from behind, the curvy figure of his daughter wearing only a tiny pair of panties was enough to make Daren's cage feel uncomfortably tight. She reminded him so much of her mother at that age, back when she was an unobtainable popular girl, and he was just a worthless loser. "I... I don't know Renee, said Cassie uncomfortably. She bent over, rummaging in a dresser drawer, treating Daren to an incredible view of her wide hips and plump butt, her panties pulled tight by her position. "You're better at that sort of thing than me, why don't you pick?"

Daren watched closely, hoping that Cassie would turn and give him a frontal view of her naked body. But she pulled an oversized T-shirt from the dresser, and all that Daren got was the barest glimpse of side boob before Cassie tugged it over her head. Suddenly, Daren felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

[On my signal, send the dick pic you got from Charlie to this number:]

The number she sent was unfamiliar, but Daren could guess who would end up receiving it.

He looked back up to see Cassie stepping out of her panties, her crotch now hidden by the giant loose sleep shirt. She grabbed her phone from the dresser and flopped down on the bed, her curvy body pressing up in fascinating ways against the material of the thin pajama shirt. "I thiiink I am starting to feel it," she said with a giggle as she lounged back against the pillows on her bed. Her shirt had ridden up around her hips, almost exposing her pussy. A curious hand dipped down below the hem of the shirt. "Have you decided what we are going to talk about, Renee?"

"Oooh, I have a good idea Kissy..." cooed Renee from the other end of the phone. Daren heard a soft click and looked down with disbelief as his chastity cage became unlocked.

[Send her the dick pic. Time to have some fun, puppy] Devl Siley face.

"... I think we should talk about your Daddy!"

...

Cassie was starting to have a warm, pleasant tingle fill her whole body. Renee hadn't been lying. She was definitely getting turned on.

"Mmmm," moaned Cassie softly, experimentally feeling between her legs. Daddy... Cassie knew that she had been feeling conflicted about the odd sexual tension between her and her Dad, but suddenly all of her concerns and guilt about that seemed... less important. It was like the volume on her negative emotions had been turned way down, leaving only the curiosity and lust that she felt towards her Daddy.

'Yeah," she said softly with a slighly loopy smile. "Let's talk about that Renee."

Her phone buzzed. Probably Renee, she thought through the fuzzy pink haze that was beginning to fill her brain. But wait. Her eyebrows crinkled. She was already on the phone with Renee. Cassie scooped up her phone and checked the new text message from an unknown number.

She gasped.

"What? What happened?" came Renee's voice over the phone. But it seemed far away. Someone had sent Cassie a picture of a fat, hard cock.

Cassie knew what she would normally do: squeal and toss her phone away and insist to herself that the image had grossed her out. But the herbs coursing through her system had stripped away all of the feelings and behaviors Cassie did just because society told her to. Cassie looked closer.

Her eyes dilated and her pulse quickened as she carefully absorbed every inch of the image. A swollen Hairy cock, shot from below so that it loomed up above the camera, looking powerful and huge. Cassie had begun to think that she was simply gay, based on the way that girls had been turning her on. But this cock awakened something in her. Her fingers began moving between her legs as her eyes stayed glued to the image.

"Earth to Kissy!" called Renee. What happened girl? You still alive?"

"Someone... someone sent me a picture," said Cassie with a dreamy smile on her face, eyes hungrily darting all over the image as her fingers began to make wet noises between her legs. Cassie took a second to forward the obscene image to Renee, who sucked in a shocked breath before giggling.

"Wow, Kissy, I didn't know you were so popular!" laughed Renee.

"I knoooow," said Kissy, plunging her fingers deeply as she held the glowing phone close to her face, "Oh my God, Renee, do you see how big and hard it is? I wonder who sent it. Who is thinking about me like this?"

"There's only one person it can be, riiiight?" said Renee. "Who's been giving you the eye lately? Who left you a surprise in your panty drawer? Who has your phone number? I think Daddy wanted you to see his cock, Kissy."

The idea sent a hot flood of adrenaline through Cassie's veins, she clamped her thighs tight around her probing hand and let out a low moan. It was so fucking hot. Her own father was attracted to her. Turning her on by sending her these flagrantly sexual come-ons. But why didn't he just make his move? Why was he being so cowardly? She was right here, naked and wet, and he was just down the hall. She had been on her knees in front of him the other day for God's sake. She couldn't send a stronger hint than that!

Cassie was dimly aware that she wouldn't normally let herself think such dirty thoughts. Normally she stopped herself, filtering out all of these filthy thoughts about her own Daddy. But somehow nothing seemed out of bounds right this second. The pleasant warmth in her head and body from Renee's pill made it feel just fine to speculate about how her Daddy's cock would feel in her hands... in her mouth... in her...

"Just imagine it," purred Renee her voice sounding from the phone above Cassie's face as she lay back in her bed, hand still working between her legs, "Your Daddy stealing your cute panties. Thinking of you as he fills them with his thick cum."

Cassie could imagine it, saw in her mind's eye as Daren stroked the big cock in this photo, gripping the thin, soft cloth of her underwear tight to his spurting cock as he thought of her body. God, Renee was right, this masturbation session really did feel ten times better.

"Imagine him taking a picture of his big manly dick. Getting the lighting just right so that his daughter could get a really good look, then sending it to you, trying to put you under his spell..."

Cassie grunted, her breath growing heavier as she worked her hand furiously on her clit. Her Daddy, getting hard just thinking about her, taking a picture to show her how he really felt. Normally the idea would be so wrong that she would shy away, but right now she felt the raw erotic thrill of it pulsing through her.

"And what if he is just preparing you, Kissy? What if he is just trying to get you hornier and hornier? So that you'll be too horny to resist when he makes his move?"

"I... I want it!" Cassie gasped, her hips writhing and swirling against her fingers as Renee's sweet voice flooded her ears and the glowing image of the cock hovered inches above her eager eyes. Suddenly she felt burning hot. The big t shirt felt rough and unbearable on her skin. Not wasting any time, Cassie grabbed the shirt and lifted it over her head, freeing herself.

Now totally naked, she lay back on her bed and got back to work.

...

Daren's eyes drank in the sight, his mouth dry, his pulse racing.

Cassie lounged on her bed, now utterly naked. Her face was locked in an expression of dreamy arousal, eyes wide and staring at the picture of Charlie's cock on her phone. Her lips were parted with a slight smile quirking up the corners of her mouth. Her thick creamy thighs here were spread wide to give her better access to her tight pink pussy, and her cute little toes wiggled and flexed on her raised feet in her intense pleasure.

Now that she had removed her shirt, Cassie's incredible tits were out in plain sight. They wobbled slightly on her chest, hard bubblegum nipples making little circles as Cassie rocked and swayed with the movements of her hand.

Daren's hand moved in rhythm with his daughter's, the plastic cock cage long since discarded on the closet floor. He had tried his best to be strong, but once the two girls had started discussing how horny Cassie was for him, he couldn't help himself.

Daren had no idea his daughter was already such a slut. He had known that corrupting her was Renee's eventual goal, but it looked like she didn't have much further to fall. God, look at her there, getting herself off to the idea of fucking him.

Daren's phone buzzed.

[Are you getting all the pics u need Daddy?] Renee had texted him.

Shit. That was right. That's why he was hiding in the closet to begin with, not to jerk off.

"What if your Daddy came into your room right now?" asked Renee from Cassie's phone, "And saw you fingerfucking yourself like a little slut to a picture of his hard cock? Would that make you happy, Kissy?"

Daren tried to hold his camera up to the crack between the twin closet doors, but all that he got was a blurry mess of an image. It wouldn't work.

"Yessss," moaned Cassie, soft lips pulling up into a dopey smile, "I want him to see me. See all of me."

Daren reached up a shaky hand, still sticky with precum, to the closet door. There was only one way he would be able to get the photos he needed.

"And what would happen next Kissy?" asked Renee in a smoky voice, its heat barely diminished by the tinny speaker. "What would you want your Daddy to do with you then?"

Daren cracked open the closet door, letting a thin sliver of light fall on his sweating face, his stiff cock, and his raised phone.

"I would let him k-kiss me..." moaned Cassie, her fingers making sticky, sloppy noises between her legs.

Daren took a picture. You could see everything. Cassie's big round tits, crushed together slightly by the position of her arms, tipped with rock hard pink nipples. Her wide curvy hips, her juicy thighs spread wide to show her flushed pussy, currently being attacked by her fingers. The very definition of a horny teen slut.

Charlie would love it. Daren was sure that he would be especially excited to learn that the image on the phone Cassie was drooling over was the picture of his cock. Daren of course, didn't want to let his bully know that, but wasn't sure if he could hold the information back if Charlie questioned him sharply.

"Just a kiss, babe? Let's be real. That's not all that you want, is it?" giggled Renee.

Daren's hand found its way back to his cock. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't stop. His hand once again unconciously matched the frantic rhythm of his daughter's fingers as his other hand snapped picture after picture. he was just feet away, totally exposed. Cassie could literally look just past her phone and see her father on the other side of her room, jerking off in her closet. Although the thought made Daren's knees weak with adrenaline, he was completely safe: Cassie was completely absorbed with the cock on her screen.

"Mmmmm, no I want more, Renee," moaned Cassie rapturously, writhing her wide hips up into her hand with sinuous motions. "I want everything!"

Cassie was reaching orgasm along with her daddy in her unknowing mutual masturbation session. Daren had all the photos he needed. He pressed the button to record a video as his hand slid frantically up and down his cock. His phone buzzed as a text from Renee overlaid his screen.

[This is your big chance, you naughty Daddy. If you went out there right now, she wouldn't say no.]

"Don't play coy you little slut!" said Renee over the phone. "If your Daddy was there right now, what would you tell him? Say it!"

Daren's breaths were hard and shaky, his knees trembling. Renee's implication roared in his mind... should he walk out of the closet right now? Could he live with himself if he did?

"Fuck me, Daddy!" whined Cassie, shutting her thighs tight around her hand as her orgasm took her. "I... I want your big cock inside me!"

The decision was taken out of Daren's hands. His daughter's words sent him over the edge, grunting and straining as he splattered a small load of cum onto her bedroom carpet.

Cassie collapsed back onto her bed with a satisfied sigh, and Daren quickly raised a hand to shut the closet door again before he was caught.

"Well that sounded like a lot of fun, Kissy, said Renee's amused voice over the speakerphone. "But I'm guessing you had better get cleaned up after that."

Cassie nodded, her eyes dozy with the herbs pumping through her system. "Mmmm, yeah. A hot shower sounds soooooo good right now." She got out of her bed with slow floaty movements and grabbed a towel, leaving the bedroom, still totally naked.

What was in that pill she took? Thought Daren with concern. Even if he hadn't been hidden in the closet, he still might have seen Cassie naked tonight if she now felt comfortable wandering the house without clothes.

"Kissy? You there girl?" came Renee's voice from the phone on the bed. Renee paused. "Well, puppy, I know you're probably basking in your own post-orgasmic bliss, but now is the time to escape." Then she hung up.

Daren shook himself, scooped up his discarded chastity device, and hurriedly left his daughter's bedroom, dreading and anticipating what else the night could have in store.

...

Gina listened, exhausted by the ordeal so far, ready for Victor to lay out his judgment of her.

"You're a naturally deeply submissive person."

Gina stiffened, ready to fight, but Victor soothingly ran a hand up and down her hip. "No, no, pet. I'm not trying to insult you. It's a natural thing, like being left-handed, or blonde. It's not a personal failing."

Gina relaxed marginally, soothed more by his tone than by his words themselves. It would probably be better to just let him spout his bullshit.

"But the issue is, that you had this event in high school. You took the wrong lesson from it. It kept you from developing into a healthy, submissive woman. Imagine a tree that is damaged when it is young. It might end up growing in a strange way to compensate for its injury."

Gina shook her head incredulously. "I wasn't damaged in high school. I won."

Victor shook his head as well. "You say that, but look at the facts. You got tricked into agreeing to a bet that the other side had no intention of honoring in the first place. It was a trap, set by a girl much smarter than you, and you walked right into it. But you would have done it, wouldn't you? The lengths you were willing to go to win tell the whole story. If you had lost the bet, you would have gotten on your knees and sucked off the whole basketball team."

Gina didn't answer, but her silence spoke for her.

"You claim you won, but who really won in this situation? Charlie. He fucked his bullying victim's girlfriend and knocked her up. Not only that, he made poor little Darren raise the baby."

"Cassie is Darren's," said Gina stubbornly.

"Denial." Said Victor flatly. "A fantasy to allow yourself to interpret events as a victory."

Gina shrugged, feeling her internal defenses crumbling

"Then, after the humiliation that you told yourself was a victory, you went to college. And you tried to take your newfound confidence for a spin. And you failed miserably. You ditched Darren, a boy that you correctly identified as beneath you, and tried to find a real man. But all the real men sniffed you out immediately: a horny submissive slut that had already been used and thrown away by one of their kind. They wanted nothing to do with you. But by that point, you were already deep in protective self-denial, so you made the only choice you could to maintain your delusion. You went back to the only man who would have you and told yourself it was your choice."

Gina felt small and drained.

"Well, is there anything that I got wrong?" Demanded Victor in a serious voice. Laying there in that moment, Gina couldn't think of anything to say to deny him.

She felt the sobs heave up from deep within her core, and her eyes overflowed with tears. Before she knew it, she was crying deeply, like she hadn't since she was a little girl. Victor turned her around and held her close, and she buried herself in his strong arms, despite the fact that he had caused her emotional turmoil in the first place.