Cross Contamination Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleeease master," she said, batting her eyelashes and using a cutesy voice that would have made her cringe just weeks before, "Your little kitty is soooo curious about her master!"

"Hmmmm." Victor pretended to be thinking hard, his cock had begun swelling again. His incredible sexual stamina amazed Gina. "You certainly asked nicely, but I can think of a way that you could ask even nicer." He nodded his head at his growing cock, and Gina, in for a penny, in for a pound, threw aside the sheet and positioned herself between his legs.

"Perfect, Gigi. You keep sucking, I'll keep talking." In response, Gina extended her tongue and slowly licked up his shaft, causing Victor to become fully erect.

"Let's see," said Victor musingly as Gina planted soft kisses up and down his shaft, listening intently, "Throughout high school, I found it easy to have sex with whoever I wanted. I was a sports star, you see. There wasn't much challenge in it. Most women want to have sex with me, so it didn't take much convincing."

Victor put his hands behind his head, watching happily as the poor little mixed-up married woman popped his swollen cock head into her pretty little mouth and swirled her tongue around it enthusiastically. She was falling into her old mistake, believing she was winning something while losing a much more important game at the same time.

"I didn't find my true talent until I reached college," continued Victor, enjoying Gigi's experienced mouth, " You see, I had a psychology professor first semester who hated sports players. She thought they were big dumb brutes. I was there on a football scholarship, and she took an instant dislike to me. Danielle Whistler was her name. She was the youngest professor on the faculty.

All the boys had a crush on her. Fiery red hair, milky white skin. Cute freckles. More importantly, big fat tits and an juicy ass." Gina was focusing on the story, and had begun moving her mouth up and down his cock. They would need to work on her deepthroating skills.

"I had always been a good judge of character, as you've seen. I could tell just by looking at her that her anger at sports players was tied up in good old-fashioned sexual frustration. She was dating some nerd in the biology department, but he clearly wasn't getting the job done for her. I saw what it would take to influence her all too easily. She valued intellect and reason above all else, and couldn't reconcile that with her animal lust for men she considered beneath her mentally. There was a lot of subconscious racism tied up in it too, which is always a useful lever." Gina released Victor's cock from her mouth with a gasp for breath, then moved down to nuzzle and lick at his balls.

"With how much of a bitch she was being to me and my teammates, and with how easy I could see it would be to take a little revenge, I couldn't resist. I begged her to help me with some personal tutoring because she was so much smarter than me. Over the course of several weeks. I slowly began convincing her that cutting loose a little and "turning off her brain" every once in a while would be good for her. It took a surprisingly short time to convince her to "do something stupid" and have sex with me. After that, it was child's play. I encouraged her to fetishize being dumb, first in the bedroom, and then slowly throughout her life. She taught us about Pavlovian responses, but I don't think she appreciated the irony when sexual pleasure made her act stupid even when it was ruining her life. Dumdum Dani, was what people began calling her behind her back. Me and my teammates had a lot of fun with her that year." With a look of disquiet on her face, Gina brought her mouth back to Victor's penis. He put a hand gently on the back of her head.

"We made her take an IQ test in April. She had been so proud of her 128 score before she met me. It had fallen all the way to 80. Totally psychosomatic, of course, but if it talks like a bimbo and fucks like a bimbo, what's the difference, right? Eventually, word of how bad her classes had gotten got back to college administration. They came in for a classroom observation, and... let's just say it went poorly. Even a humiliating blowjob for the dean couldn't save her job at that point."

"What happened to her?" Asked Gina in a horrified voice. Victor smiled and put pressure on her head, forcing his dick back into her mouth.

"Well, in the fall, Renee was born." Said Victor, pushing Gina to take more and more of his cock, "I had made Dani use a condom with everyone but me, but I still confirmed it with DNA tests. You can't be too careful with the number of students she was fucking that spring. I had her sign away her parental rights. She couldn't read the big words on the forms anymore. I had Renee whisked away to be raised in luxury at my family home, and after that... well I guess I lost interest." He was moving Gina's head up and down his cock at this point, treating her mouth as a masturbation tool, listening carefully to her choking sounds to ensure that he wouldn't go too far.

"I mean, Dani was just the first in a long line of interesting projects. Once a project is over, it's hard for me to stay invested. I think she got a job as a live-in maid for a frat house, at least for a while." He pushed his cock deep into Gina's throat, grunting as he came once again, depositing his hot sperm directly into Gina's stomach. She came up, gasping and teary, a look of fear in her eyes for what might be her eventual fate if she couldn't somehow best him. Victor welcomed the contest of wills.

"And now pet, I have some instructions for what you are going to do tomorrow. You're going to hate it. And after I tell you all about your next mission, we are going to have some fuck sessions right up until you leave. I want my smell all over you, and a fresh load inside you for your task tomorrow."

...

"Boooooooo!"

Daren turned, dumbfounded to see Renee emerging from the kitchen, phone in hand, recording. She was wearing her slutty leather dom outfit and had a look of disappointment on her face.

"I practically gift-wrapped the little slut for you puppy!" She said, shaking her head and putting her phone away, "And somehow you spend all your time with foreplay and can't seal the deal."

"Mistress, you... you were..." Said Daren, his mind still reeling. Oh God, his cruel mistress had a video of everything that happened in the living room. More than enough to ruin his and Cassie's lives forever.

"Recording? Hell yeah, I was. I told you I had a fun night planned for you. I just didn't tell you how fun."

"But how did you get in?" Asked Daren, dumbfounded.

"Don't ask stupid questions, Puppy," said an exasperated Renee. "I have a key to your house now obviously. Don't you have more important things to worry about right now?"

Daren put his head in his hands. Now that the shock of seeing Renee had jolted him out of his horniness, the enormity of what he had almost done weighed on him. "Oh Jesus, I almost..."

Renee flopped down on the couch next to him. "And yet you didn't puppy. You can thank your pathetic preemie virgin cock for that, I guess, rather than any real willpower. But don't feel so hard on yourself. She wanted it."

"Yeah," said Daren miserably, "because she was drugged."

Renee laughed. "I don't know what sort of magic mind control bullshit you think was in that pill puppy, but I promise you it's not as bad as you think. The only thing that this particular drug does is lower inhibitions and relax you. It doesn't put anything in anybody's head that they don't want to do."

Daren simply sat in mopey silence, and Renee sighed. "I actually predicted that nothing would happen. Drowsiness is a side effect of the pill I gave her. I have a whole other plan lined up to take Kissy's virginity anyway. It's just that a sweaty, 2-minute session with her quickshot loser Daddy would have been a suitably humiliating alternative. That's why I brought this." She raised a flash drive to his eye level and waved it. "You got some nice shots in Cassie's room I'm sure, but I've decided to be merciful and share some of the wealth so to speak. Not my whole stash, of course, no need to be greedy. Just a couple to make your bully extra happy. I'll tell you what..." She scooted closer to Daren on the couch and snuggled up to him companionably, "Why don't we browse through the catalog together? Just me and you, and your little cock and my little hand. You can pick out a few favorites. We'll see if we can't bury some of that guilt back under a mountain of horniness."

The young woman, quickly set up Daren's laptop to connect with the TV, as she had done in the past. Then she pushed Daren back and unzipped his pants, pulling his re-inflating cock out. He failed to raise any objections. He had long since learned that going along with Renee's plans had more satisfying results than resisting her.

Renee began scrolling through photos. "You've seen the best of these first two already, puppy." She said nonchalantly, her hand moving with teasing slowness up and down Daren's cock. Images of Cassie filled the screen as Renne clicked through them. "Pictures of the little bimbo being tricked into showing the school her body... Pictures of me tricking Kissy into posing naked to send to her ex..." Renee glanced over to Daren, who was watching avidly. "All good stuff. Alllllmost tasteful, but definitely enough to drive Charlie wild." Her hand's grip tightened. She leaned in to Daren's ear. "But there is harder stuff. And you know what daddy? There's no need for me to send any of these to Charlie directly. I can just leave them in your safe hands. And if they end up in a secret folder on daddy's computer, who would know? Of course, I'm going to have to insist that you send everything I give you to your bully, so if you pick hotter pictures just to get access to them, that means you'll be giving them to Charlie as well... and who knows what he might do if her gets too horned up. So what about it daddy? Do you want to see what else I have? Even if it means exposing your poor vulnerable daughter to big bad Charlie even more?"

Daren nodded stupidly. He had decided to let his morals take a vacation for the night and let Renee make him feel good.

Renee grinned and moved on. Renee showed picture of Cassie handcuffed naked to a bed, wearing a familiar lamb mask. Pictures of Cassie masturbating with the mask, but without the handcuffs in her room. "These photos are good, don't get me wrong, puppy." Said Rene, slightly increasing her hand's pace, "But the videos are the really great part for these two occasions. You should hear the scripts we got Kissy to read. Fucking hilarious. Of course, Charlie didn't ask for dirty videos. You could always go above and beyond though."

She clicked through to an image of Cassie looking ashamed, dropping a flimsy cheerleader top to the gym floor and covering her nipples. "I like this set the best, puppy." whispered Renee hoarsely. "They really show off my work. Even a few short months ago, Kissy would have been way to smart to do something like this." The pictures clicked forward, showing Cassie stripping off the rest of her uniform, then showed her moving in some sort of slutty dance. Finally, a photo showed numerous girls in cheerleader outfits surrounding Cassie, hungrily touching and kissing her all over her naked body. "But once again, the video is even better. But, I have to admit, this photo is a favorite of mine..." She clicked to the last photo, which showed a tall, lusciously beautiful blonde cheerleader squatting on Cassie's face. The cheerleader's skirt hid her pussy and Cassie's face, but it was clear what was going on. Cassie herself, however, was naked, her hand busily engaged between her thighs. It was exactly the incident Cassie had described to him. Daren had half-beleived that Cassie had made it up to turn him on.

"Ding ding ding!" said Renee gleefully, feeling his cock's twitch upon seeing the photo, "We have a winner!"

"Why don't I just grab this one..." she selected the obscene photo of Cassie having her face ridden by her teammate, "and, to be fair, it would be nice to have one with her face in it..." She selected a photo from when Cassie was surrounded by cheerleaders. Cassie was throwing her head back, moaning as two cheer leaders sucked at her breasts, one on each nipple.

"Aaaand, I'm feeling generous, puppy, so I will make you a deal. Let's play a little game. I'll start the video of your daughter doing her naked cheer routine. If you can spurt within 20 seconds of the video starting, I'll give you the video, under the condition that you promise to send it to Charlie with the others." Her hand hovered over the play button. "Deal, Puppy?" Daren was too far gone to resist tonight. He nodded.

Renee increased the pace of her hand as Cassie began her routine in the video.

Finally, one of the Harlowes won a game.